All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13313 N Stemmons Fwy, I-35 and At Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.5
"under construction."
under construction. no one work there.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Kay
"Price was cool"
when I arrived, the exterior of the hotel seemed fine. As I got in checked-in received my room key and went to wards my room I could see that there was construction. Construction, is very understandable and I was prepared to extend my patience however, when I smelled the smell of polish remover or paint remover it was very overwhelming we couldn't open the windows in our rooms there was an iron missing I couldn't use it and the television every channel had a purple hue over it but for the price it was just barely okay.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"NO! NO! NO!"
Booked 3 nights and only stayed 1. You get what you pay for I guess but this place was awful. Checked in shortly after midnight. Staff at desk smelled like pot. Doors in hallway had words carved into them. Looked like pop sprayed on room walls. Black streaks all over tub. Never again.
3 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Nathan
"not what we expected."
It was ok considering the phone in the room was broken.It took a while to get hot water.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Keep driving."
The second worse motel I've ever experienced.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
SCOTT
"it was good"
Stay was quite nice n it was comfort Able.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
malik
"Hotel Condition"
Not sure if this hotel was undergoing renovation. Neighborhood wasn't all that great. Expected more from this brand name but was disappointed. Could hear the water heater constantly turning on and off.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Horrible customer service"
Horrible! Front desk staff was so rude. The whole lower floor of the hotel was being redone and it was loud. The room was open when I arrived. Didn't even have to use the key the door Was propped open. So who knows who had been hanging out in the room before we got there. The sink and bathtub were so dirty. And let me emphasize that the daytime front desk man was very rude. When I arrived to check in the hotel at midnight the night before the front desk person told me it was no problem to check out at 12pm instead of 11am. When I confirmed this with the morning shift the guy started yelling at me saying no check out was 11am. I tried to explain I already confirmed this the night before. I had a work conference call that needed wifi and missed it because he started yelling and I just left immediately. I thought hotels were suppose to be about customer satisfaction. It felt like I was staying in this mans house invading his space. The hotel would be so much better if there was a nice person working the front desk.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Chelsea
"This place should be closed for business!"
The hotel (and I am being generous in that description) is under a major renovation. There is construction noise, activity and mess everywhere. The back door has absolutely no latching mechanism. There is debris and bins of wrecked out construction materials in the parking areas (think flat tires). The folks at the desk are okay but what I am finding more and more with hotels that are owned and run by people not from the states is that their idea of acceptable and my idea of acceptable are worlds, I say WORLDS apart. The furnishings looked to be from the "70's" and the linens were disgusting looking with stains, at best. The water pressure was non existent at various times with zero warning of the situation. Don't get me wrong I know exactly what to expect in these budget hotels but this crap was beyond ridiculous. Don't, I REPEAT STAY AT THIS CLAP TRAP EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO STAY UNDER A BRIDGE. There are hotels including Motel 6 right next door that are at least good enough for a short stay, but not this disaster! DON"T EVEN THINK OF STAYING AT THIS LOCATION, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Tater
"I should have stayed at the airport"
All I needed was a room for a couple hours where I could shower, get some breakfast, and change my clothes. So many things were broken in this hotel from the toaster (breakfast), to the shower, to burned out light bulbs. I had to walk to the gas station down the road for breakfast. I had to use a washcloth to plug the drain in the tub (the drain stopper didn't work either). Of the three things I needed? I was at least able to change my clothes.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"it looks like a place you would rent by the hour!!"
they tried to put us in 4 different rooms and they were all bad. first one was occupied second one had no place to hang clothes up (rack was torn off the wall) dirty microwave ...etc third one the rack was there and only 1/2 torn off the wall fourth one had a rack but no hangers someones dirty clothes still on the floor a sheet over the window instead of a curtain and quite a bit more wrong with it.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Horrible......."
Ok. Let me just sat this....I slept in my clothes and I surely did not take a shower. Just groce and pathetic.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Tammy
"NO HOT WATER!!! HORRIBLE!"
Worst hotel stay ever! I would not recommend this hotel AT ALL! Very wore out. For the price I didn't expect a fancy room, I would understand it wasn't brand new. But the TV only got a few channels and of those channels the picture was all pink. The drawer pulls on the dresser and nightstands were broke off. THEN THERE WAS NO HOT WATER!!! I had to take a cold shower. When I mentioned the issues to the front desk, their response was "we really can't do anything about it, we are being remodeled". NO HOT WATER!!!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
Terri
"Clean, Convenient Location, Reasonably Priced"
This hotel was a good deal. Reasonably priced, convenient location, clean, free wifi, and overall an awesome choice if you need to be in this area.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
Vishal
"Don't Stay at this Hotel"
What Hotels.com said I had reserved and what the hotel provided were 2 different rooms. The room they gave me, after discussion, was dirty, no light bulbs in the lights, toilet seat was disconnected and on the floor, dirty sheet, smears on the walls. Totally unacceptable. We did not stay, and neither should you
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Kasey
"Double Dirt"
The hotel was unclean ffrom the hall way all the way into the rooms.....I think its was very very dirty for a hotel or a Days Inn.. My sheets were dirty. The towels were hard and the floor looked as though it was not vacuumed. Food crumbs were on the floor near the nightstands..
4 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Levell
"DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The hotel is AWFUL!!! 10 reasons not to stay here: 1. No hot water 2. Tiles in Bathroom not secured to the floor and grout missing. 3. Air Conditioner didn't work 4. Cockroaches 5. Fridge held shut with electrical tape. 6. So hot in room and window had to be propped open with ice bucket to get some cool air in the room. 7. Stains on sheets. 8. TV armoire wouldn't stay closed because the tv kept sliding out forward, awkward to walk around to get around the bed. 9. Woodwork on nightstand had fallen off and instead of being repaired, it was tucked under the bed. 10. Pubes in the shower. We booked 3 nights here and left after 1 night. We had to forfeit the money for our other 2 nights. We ate breakfast in the lobby the next morning and it was pretty awful. The other guests came down barefoot and took 2 or 3 plates of food back to their rooms so it was kind of awkward. Some rooms had padlocks on them and some the door across from ours had "God bless this room" scrawled on it. It felt like we were in a hotel from a horror movie. I would never stay here again. This hotel should be shut down.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Find another hotel"
This was the worst hotel I've stayed at in a very long time. If I had the money, I would have gone to another hotel, but I'd already prepaid. The rooms were filthy, holes in the wall, lights flickered if they worked at all. My boyfriend had to get tools from the car to open the locked bathroom door from the outside because the other hotel room they showed us after that was even worse...beer cans and wrappers on the carpet and footprints on bathroom floor. The AC in main lobby (where breakfast is) was never on. Hot water was nonexistent in the morning, both days. Horrible, horrible, horrible. There was a family checking in when we did and they left because their room was so dirty.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Nic
"Disgusted"
Our room was so disgusting. Trash in the floor of the bathroom, and large hoop earring and bobby pin on carpet, which had not been vacuumed. We complained at the desk, was shown another room, which was almost as bad, and then shown a room with a jacuzzi, which would cost us another 40.00. Did not stay. Left and booked a room at another hotel. I would never recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Debbie
Very dirty motel!!! Will not go back!!!! Filthy walls, carpet, funiture scratched and dirty, bathtubs stained, side entry door security lock is broken anyone could enter at anytime. This motel could use a total renovation.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Not the place to stay"
I had the worst experience staying in this place. I stayed in a non-smoking room with king size bed. Nothing in the room is clean. The corners of the room are clearly not vacuumed for several months, they give me a stained ironing table. The bathroom floor is wet and their breakfast service is a joke. This inn seems to be located in a shady area, and it requires a serious rebuilding process. Bottom line: Not a decent place to stay, and absolutely a NO, if you are with family.
4 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Krishna
"Dont bother staying here!"
This hotel was terrible!!! The box spings had stains all on it. I didnt have hot water one of the days i was there. Could only get reception on tv if i adjusted the coax cable for each channel. This hotel needs to be torn down and replaced to say the least.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Not what you see in picture"
Didn't get what we were offered when we reserved the room. Lighting wasn't very good it seemed dark and dingy. Roads around hotel were terrible and not easily assessable. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"it was okay."
Inside of the room was better than the inside of the building itself. Area was more for truckers. Right outside of Addison. That part was awesome
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Book a different hotel. Trust me."
This is the most ghetto hotel i have ever been in. It had iron burns in the carpet, missing paint, the shower didnt work, the AC for the building wasnt on, so the room was hot, along with the restr of the building when we checked in, and it was so dirty I couldnt put my bags on the floor. DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL. SPEND THE EXTRA $20 to stay somewhere DECENT. Worst. Hotel. Ever.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Angela
"Horrible experience with Days Inn"
The people running it was very rude, and could care less about your needs .I would never stay at this hotel even if it was free, it was the worse experience of my life.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Angela
"Horrible"
Check in personnel was not at front desk when checking in. Get to 2nd deck and it looks like world war 2. Hallways were trashed. Doors had graffiti and scratches all over them. Get inside the room at knows are broken. Scratches on every piece of furniture. Microwave/refrigerator was filthy. People do not stay here. It's cheap, but you get what you pay for.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Sgt
"You get what you pay for and less"
Where do I start the pool was closed I didn't know about it it was hot and the pool was empty had a bunch of bed mattresses around the pool. Some type of powder in the hall way don't know if it was to kill the ants or what. Didn't have hot water to shower three out of the five days I stayed. Toilet was leaking had a ice bucket to catch the water behind toilet. Could use some touch up paint walls dinged up doors all scratched up. Had ironing board but not iron where it had a iron holder on the wall? Had a non smoking room guess that meant smoke alarm missing for wall. And room key didn't work three different days got back from a long hot day to have to wait for service to get the key to work.
5 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Luis
"Eh... you get what you pay for"
I am relocating to Dallas at the end of the year and needed to make a weekend trip to do some serious house hunting. I do not consider myself a picky person and I simply chose a cheap hotel with a central location for the area I would be visiting. This hotel met my basic needs. It has easy to get to, plenty of parking, and dirt cheap. Our room was very clean including the bed sheets and the bathroom. The place needs some maintenance however. In a corner of our room the carpet was coming off, the sink had cracked, the toilet lid was cracked, and our shower head didn't work at all. I opted out of changing rooms since we had already settled in and had a long trip. The television was very old school, but worked great. The air conditioner also worked great. Staff came during the day and took our trash and nothing went missing! and in the morning the lobby smelled like waffles! mmm! If you want perfection this is not the place. If you want a warm bed at minimal price, this is the place. Overall I would stay here again for a quick trip on a tight budget.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Maria
Will never stay here again. Nothing seemed to work. Drinkmachine ,hair dryer. Nothing.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Just okay"
You get what you pay for. The shower wouldn't drain, the tv was old and had a discolored screen. There was a place where the blowdryer should've been but it wasn't there so I had to ask for one. The bathroom was half painted and looked like it was in the process of being remodeled. The bed was wayyyy too soft and not supportive, made it a bit hard to be "romantic". The pool had no water in it so that sucked. Also, it looked like someone had broken into a room down the hall. There was parts of the door all over the floor and when we pulled up their were 3 police cars outside. The next morning there were mattresses thrown all over the ground outside the back door. Pretty sketchy. Overall, it wasn't too bad for $45 a night.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2014
"Staff doesn't care"
I had no hot water 3/6 days. Management assured that it was working each day when it didn't. Management was dealing with another guest who was aggravated by the same situation and once she left, began to talk bad about her and call her stupid. This place is not worth any price they ask you to pay.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Angelo
The owner of the Inn was not very helpful and friendly. They did not refill breakfast when it is finished.
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"No Thank you"
Absolutely the filthiest hotel I have ever seen. Not sure how it got the guest ratings it has received. Walked into room, had sheets tied to the wall above window because curtains were broken, Carpet was ripped at the entrance way at door, bed looked slept in, bathroom toilet paper roll falling off wall, shower curtain rod falling off wall, stains on all carpets throughout hotel. Doors had graffiti scratched into them, someone was moaning or singing some insane thing-couldn't understand the words luckily. I took pictures of room and hallways and doors, then went down and told the front desk I coluld not stay and they gave me a refund. Booked a different hotel for a week. Do yourself a favor, not worth the savings. Dirty and doesn't feel safe. I just want others to know what to expect if you take your chances here.
5 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Low price but..."
I stayed at Days Inn Market Center Dallas.for 3 nights prior and loved it! This location is in an undesirable part of town and it showed in how it was maintained. On a positive note, the staff was very helpful!
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great stay for the price..."
We were staying in Texas for a collector car auction at the Dallas Convention Center. The price was GREAT for a cold room (in HOT temps), comfortable bed & a hot shower. Breakfast was good for the price of the room. Staff was friendly & we had a refrigerator/microwave in room. Access to the highway from hotel was a plus!! For the price--we will stay again!! Thanks!!
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Christine
"Run down"
The hotel is run down and needs serious renovations and updates. The carpeting in the room was old and stained. The toilet leaked and the walls also had some stains. The bed was not comfortable either. Would not recommend.
7 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Major downside was no A/C on in entire building!!!"
This was an absolutely horrible stay. When we went to the counter to check-in, the desk attendant was playing on his phone and continued to do so for about another 5 minutes before helping us. He then had the nerve to ask us to post a good review and offered his name, Sam. I will give him credit for offering us a room upgrade to two beds when I accidentally reserved the wrong room size. There was no A/C on in the entire building and it was in the 90's. The hotel was so hot and stuffy. None of the vending machines work. We were finally offered hot cans of pop that they still made us pay for. It took until about 4 am for the room to cool to a reasonable temp making sleeping next to impossible. Considering we had a long drive ahead of us the next day, this was horrible. Breakfast was ok except the hotel was so hot that you couldn't enjoy sitting there and the milk was warm as well.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Sykes
"YOU GET "LESS" THAN YOU PAY FOR!!"
We stayed in this Hotel "DUMP" two nights. I'll NEVER subject my family to such horribly, poverty stricken, LOW-GRADE Hotel like this again!!! 1. The A/C never got below 80 degrees!!! 2. The A/C kept shutting off throughout the day and night. 3. Commode leaks water over the top, each time you flush. 4. There were several broken tile in the bathroom. 5. The bathroom was VERY HOT, no vent or air circulation in there. 6. Gasket on Refrigerator was hanging off, and door would not close, at all. 7. There was nasty food left in the refrigerator, from previous Guest. 8. No Iron, so I borrowed one from front desk. 9. Iron was broken, sticky black stuff on the surface of the Iron, which resulted in burning and staining our clothes!!! 10. Furniture in this room was broken. 11. Tub drained very slow. After taking a "quick" shower, the tub was full of water!! 12. No dirty clothes bag available. 13. There was no Kleenex Tissue available. 14. The clock did not work 15. The Hot Water handle was broken on the sink. 15. The Chair had some liquid spill over the entire chair. 16. Could smell Cigarette Smoke seeping from underneath the Main Door of the room. 17. Hallway was extremely HOT!! 18. Hallway carpet was filthy and smelly. 19. Carpet in room was filthy and smelly. 20. Front Desk clerk was not available most of the time. This Hotel seriously needs demolition, or remodeling done, before another guess stays in it!!! Characteristics of this Hotel: Rediculous, despicable, pitiful, etc....
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Garland
OK. it was pleasant stay. THe flush in toilet was not working well.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
The worst part of my stay was the intent didn't work for two day's other,than that it wasn't bad.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Unprofessional"
When I got there, my reservations were wrong. I booked a non smoking 2 months in advance and got a smoking. Got my room keys and my needs aren't made, the following day they "cleaned the room" and didn't leave any towels. When I went to ask for my yields I was told I had to wait 30 mins and only got 1 for a room with 2 people. Don't waste your money.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
honest
"Avoid like the plague!!!"
Extremely obnoxious!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Interesting"
The carpet was too damp/sticky to walk on without shoes on. The ceiling above the shower was saturated with black mold which is probably where the mildew smell came from. If we hadn't checked in late and had only been staying one night we wouldn't have stayed there. We were a little worried about the location and if our vehicle would still be in one piece in the morning. All of the doors looked like someone tried to claw there way in and out from both sides.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Tammy
The bathroom had significant mold and the room smelled awful.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Avoid like the plague!!!"
Extremely unclean rooms. Won't even stay for free.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Last time we stay at this hotel"
We reserved and paid for a king non-smoking room. When we arrived they said the only available non-smoking room was a double. We went to the room and the finish on the doors was peeling off, the sink was in rough shape and the floors looked like they hadn't been vacuumed well. My husband called the front desk and asked for another room and stated the problems, but the employee said there was nothing else available. The beds and sheets appeared to be clean, so we spent the night because it was already so late and we were unfamiliar with the Dallas area. We went to breakfast the next morning by 7:30 and much of the food was already out, then my husband went to use the lobby bathroom but quickly came out telling the employee at the front desk that the bathroom was filthy and there was no toilet paper. The employee responded that the toilet paper ran out last night and the cleaning crew would eventually take care of it. Needless to say we will not return to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"I should be able to trust the Days Inn logo-"
1500 characters is simply not enough to describe all my issues with this place.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"No wonder it was cheap"
At first things appeared to be OK. But...side door entrance was broken so anyone could wander in. The lights by the bed did not work. Trash in the garbage can under sink. Used coffee filter from previous guest was still in the coffee maker. No coffee cups in room. No iron but had ironing board. TV was old and no cable. Picture was fuzzy. Could not access Wifi between 5pm-9pm. Breakfast was all right, but milk and juice were left out at room temp.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Mac
Bad area of town. Hotel not well kept up with. Very polite staff though.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014