All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
13313 N Stemmons Fwy, I-35 and At Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.4
Bad area of town. Hotel not well kept up with. Very polite staff though.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"A nice place to stay overnight"
The hotel is right by the highway, so the location is very convenient. However, there is a lot of road work going on in Dallas, TX, so the condition of the surrounding neighborhood is not great. The room was awesome.I loved the cleanliness of the room. Very quite. The only downside is that there wasn't a a hair dryer in the room, so if you want to blow dry your hair, bring your own just in case. Breakfast was a little bit disappointing. Milk was lukewarm, and there weren't a lot of breakfast items. Overall, a great experience for the price I paid!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Disappointing"
The bed was great. However, it looked like the room was cleaned up after a serious fight. Holes in the wall. The vanity sink was cracked and broken. The first towel I pulled down to use had black grease stains on it. Housekeeping did not replace the soap in the room. In fact they even removed the soap I had in the shower. Could not turn on the shower because of the obscure diverter system. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Older but comfortable"
Hotel was good for a quick stay before flying out of DFW. Vending machines were out of order and there were no drinks available in the lobby, so I had to leave to get something besides water.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
A.
"Disappointing!"
Not very friendly! was not happy with staff of one! Doors opening and closing all hours of night! One light didn't work! TV just sucked!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Overall a decent stay"
I got what I paid for, I went with the cheapest deal I found and it was just like that. The hotel was overall decent but there were places that looked dirty in the carpet of the hallways. The room was ok, just needed some in depth cleaning. It's okay if you are not very picky. I loved the staff, they were the nicest people!! Breakfast was not very good since there was no one keeping the place with food items.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Water was all ova the floor
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
"SAVE YOURSELF & DON'T GO!"
Pay the extra $20 a night and stay somewhere else. Normally I don't write nasty reviews but this place was a dump. My husband and I stayed 3 days total, 2 in one room and the last night in another. Both rooms were nasty, the sinks had peeling paint or broken tile. In the second room there was a hole in the wall across from our bed and the door to our room had a half an inch gap between the door and door frame. In the hallway I walked passed a room and the door had graffiti scratched in to it. We should have turned and ran then but we were too exhausted.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"cheap and ok hotel"
It is a good place to stay for convenience and budget, by highway and close to Dart train station. If you call hotel directly, you might get better rate than from web booking. Breakfast is not good with all carbs and without any fruits, but you get what you pay for with cheap rate.
7 night trip May 11, 2014
"It was okay, I guess."
Old televisions, w/very limited channels. Rooms were poorly cleaned, and carpet hadn't seen a vacuum in quite some time. Desk manager offered to give me a cheaper rate than the $40 one provided by Hotels.com... I figured with a cheaper rate, comes a cheaper room. Glad that I didn't fall for it. I can only imagine what that would entail.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2014
"saved money"
the room was clean but the shower didn't work. There was so much cigarette smoke in the hall that it leaked into my non-smoking room and I had to put towels under the door to keep it out. The bed, air conditioner and TV were all up to par and there was easy access to I-35.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"sux"
Desk not helpful. Misleading cab recommendation. Bad room cleanliness. Conditioner was used. Place was cheap, but not worth it.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"room"
the bathroom had a hole in the ceiling the bed linen headband holes on it the rug Lowes have Mikes on me but holes
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"Pay for what you get"
Got a room for cheap the hotel itself was not in the best condition first room we got the door refused to open and work so they had to reissue us and give us a new room. Cable wasn't that good for watching Tv and even when we turned on aircondition because it was hot they would turn it off every time.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"A little run down but still a good value"
My room was comfortable and the bed and bedding was acceptable. Got a good nights rest which is number one for me. Hotel is run down but they have updated some rooms. My room had new carpet. The hot waffles were great. I will stay there again the next time I'm in town. Again, good value!
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
bobkattkg
"Review of Day's Inn - Farmer's Branch, Dallas, TX"
I had to change the dates of my reservation and despite prepaying with no refund allowed, Expedia did do the change after conferring with the hotel. The manager/owner did not need to make the change, he still would have had his money, but he very kindly did so even without knowing me, and he treated me very nicely during my stay as well. I think it is family owned and operated. It was clean, felt very safe, and the breakfast (included in the price) was substantial (it included making your own "Texas waffles", which were a real treat), and everything went very well. The hotel is a bit old, but it looks like they are slowly making improvements and all three rooms (my own and two students) found it to be very friendly, an excellent price, and very convenient to the DART train downtown (~30 min) with connections to the airport, the Convention Center, the Arts District and elsewhere in Dallas. I would happily stay there again when I visit town or attend a convention.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Professor
"Springbreak Vacay"
The room that we got wasn't as bad. There were stains on the bathroom walls and paint was chipping off but the room itself was pretty clean.
3 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"A cheap hotel that's worth the price."
This hotel looks and feels run down inside... until you get to the rooms, which while not top notch are fairly well maintained. The only reason "Room Comfort" didn't get a 4 is because of the unavoidable adjacent freeway noise and the low grade sheets on the beds - not scratchy, but not exactly what I'd call soft. The staff did their best in a difficult situation: the first room I was offered had some sort of power problem and no lights would go on. The room I ended up in was good enough, though. Staff gets 4 instead of 5 because they overbooked on king beds, and at 6' 4" smaller beds (doubles) are not exactly ideal for me. So overall, it was a decent experience, especially for the price. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
SongCoyote
"Dump"
Hotel was not kept up and is in need of much repair
3 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Aging, old hotel"
Room had a bad cigarette smell, aging carpet torn in places, blanket had holes/damage, bathroom wall had some nasty stains.. Will not go back to this again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Pahsa
"Worse hotel ever!!"
Think twice before renting this place it's disgusting! You get what you pay they never had ice. The bathroom had stains on the wall (brown) the tub wasn't clean I bathed with sandals on and still felt dirty. Sheets were musty & stained. The curtains were torn there were holes in the carpet. The walls were so thin you can hear people's conversations as they walked by. I asked for new towels & sheets and they brought me stained ones. I will never stay here ever again!!!!
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Awful"
The place was dirty, smelled like smoke, even the "non smoking" room. The front desk did not have a band aid which led me to believe that they probably did not have any other type of "first aid kit"/"emergency procedures in line. Would never stay here or at another Days Inn hotel again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Convenient"
I needed good internet and they had it!
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"Choose Super 8 instead of Days inn"
The Lady at the front desk is really rude. The Male at the front desk is very nasty, he put his finger in his mouth and the ask me for my DL. The hotel is clean, the TV on has 14 showing channels. Please use Super 8 Hotel down the street
4 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Monique
"just fit to cost"
I stayed 5days.. the first night that i came in the assigned room doesnt work temperture control of shower. So i got shower with very hot water.... and doesnt install toilet seat that i can not use it. on next day, i ask them to fix it. After returning the room, nothing changed. Ask them and said the maintaince guy doesnt work for today.. what a joke!!!! I claimed a lot then they just changed thr room... not good memory.. but it is cheap room that good for people to save money.
6 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"Birthday Trip"
No alarm clock in the room.
5 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Bad smell..stay away!"
My room smelled horrible..the carpet has been wet for days....there was a fload..water everywhere in the hallway.water was cut off for hours...it was a nightmare!they need to shut this place..too old..
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Dorothee
"could stand remodelling"
stay was pleasant but building could stand major renovation. Icemaker had apparently been out of service for some time.
3 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"great rates"
Really good rates if that's all you are looking for. Tv was really old and so much snow and static that I couldn't see the picture unless all the lights were off. The ac rattled all night long.
4 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
Bo
"horrible staff"
horrible experience, staff is not friendly, stains on sofa and carpets, clogged toilets.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
For 38 bucks I can't really complain. Room felt clean, bed was nice. The hotel itself was run-down, with broken doors and dirty carpet. Staff was very direct and not-friendly. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
The hotel was very convenient in terms of distance from job. However, the security and maintenance of the hotel was a bit unneriving.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Nothing special"
The building is kinda old. Not really comfortable in some points
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Needs massive renovations"
Upon arrival at this hotel I found the outside to look clean and well kept. This changed drastically upon entering the hotel. The hall was dingy and the ceiling was yellowed by smoke stains. The first real indication of trouble was the number plate missing from my room - just a scar on the wall of where it had been. The room itself had an almost impossible to describe odor - worst I have ever experienced in a hotel. There was a hole in one wall. The bracket for the iron/ironing board (which were gone) was half hanging off the wall. There were more holes in the wall by the sink where some previous item had hung. The headboard of the bed had multiple old pieces of chewing gum stuck to it. The window was unlocked and would easily fall from the frame if messed with. The TV signal was shoddy at best. The lampshades appeared to be water stained. One chair was filthy and there was not a desk chair. One electrical outlet was missing its cover. The rear entrance to the hotel had its security mechanism disabled (by someone cutting a hole in the door frame). This is easily the worst condition I have every seen a Days Inn in.
3 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Good value, older hotel"
The hotel is older and the rooms are a little rundown, but the price is good and the beds and bedding was nice. There were iron burns in the carpet, iron missing, closet missing, bathroom door fixed with scotch tape. It was fine cause it's just a cheap hotel and I felt my room was clean and didn't really smell.The beds were comfortable. The employees were all nice and were always helpful. The free breakfast was good and had Belgian waffles shaped like Texas, oatmeal packets, muffins, bagels, cereal, coffee, apple juice and fake citrus punch. Some of the guests were a little rough looking and sometimes were just hanging out. Sometimes a line at breakfast. Oh yeah, but my paper from hotels.com that I printed said non smoking and even had a special request of non smoking and when I got there they knew nothing of it and had given us a smoking room. They did switch our room, but might be a problem if one not available. The hotel is on a freeway sort of road so it is not really good for walking to nearby sights. I was well-pleased with the overall value of this hotel.
3 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"The hotel was clase to the AirPort"
The experience was too bad, during the night nobody was un the lobby , it was unsafe, not good breakfast and the clean was not good. The other room has wrote in the door " god bless this room . I think that this is not a good hotel and less a daysinn was tooooo dirty
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Good experience"
Overall a nice experience. However, while I reserved a nonsmoking room on Expedia, it appeared on the hotel's system as having reserved a smoking room. Fortunately, the staff was able to switch my room, but he expressed that this error happens frequently when the reservation is made through Expedia.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Emm
"no dining within walking distance"
good clean motel
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
Dickie
My stay was excellent. Except I didn't like that I had to opt for a double non smoking because they didn't have a single available. I arrived early and although there was an inconvenience on their part I was charged $18 for checking in early. you'd think the fee would be waived, but nope.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
kj
"VERY RUNDOWN"
WHAT A DUMP. CHECKED OUT EARLY TO FIND OTHER HOTEL. WILL NEVER STAY AT A DAYS INN AGAIN!!!
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
JAVIER
Staff was friendly and helpful. Beds were clean and comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Overall building was old and run down. Shower curtain rods, linen racks and selves were falling off walls or missing altogether. Carpet was old and stained. Really nasty looking. Everywhere smelled of cigarette smoke. Price and location were great but I would not stay there again.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
was not overall very plesant. we booked thru your site, and specifically requested "NON-SMOKING' which we did not get, and they would not switch. Blaming it on being booked thru a third party. I have sleep apenea and could not breath for most of the night, due to the smell. Ias far as quality goes, the sink was split in two and repaired with some sort of calking, the furniture was fine, the bed and Pillows were fairly comfortable. other than the "smoking" issue, which was apparent by not only the burn holes in the bedspread, but the sheets, and even to the point of having burn holes into the mattress itself. not my idea of a well maintained facility.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
jeff
"Good for the price."
I arrived at the hotel to find out that Hotels.com had booked me a smoking room instead of the non-smoking I had requested. The hotel management were gracious and switched out the room to a king size bed since that's all that was available in non-smoking. The breakfast was good and had Belgium waffles, cereal, bagels, pastries, etc... The location was a little hard to get to, but for the price I was happy with the experience.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
Reggie
"What a dump"
The place is broken down. The staff is nice enough, but the condition of the entire place is very poor
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
IT WAS NASTY.. THE HOTEL HAD A BAD SMELL & IT HAD ROACHES. THIS HOTEL NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN. I PAID MORE FOR MY ROOM ON HOTELS.COM THAN WHAT THEY HAD POSTED AT THE HOTEL
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
You could smell the cigarette smoke 10 feet before you get to the hotel entrance. Stayed there for 2 nights and my things smelled like smoke for over a week, even though I had a non-smoking room. No elevator; water leaking on the floor from the ice machine in the hallway. Not a very good atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Conveniently located to my business meeting"
The hotel did not live up to the 3.5 out of 5 star rating on Hotels.com.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
"Once I got my reserved room, great."
Great value for the price. I got a left over room because I checked in late, and it wasn't good. They told me they'd move me to a King like I reserved and once I was there I was very satisfied.
5 night romance trip Oct 16, 2013
S Valmont
HOTEL SMELLED HORRIBLE AND NOT AS APPEARED IN WEBSITE.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
RHONDA
"This is great hotel for the price."
The local was great it is within walking distance of the Dart station. This was great because we were going to the State Fair and the OU Texas game. Great hotel for the price
Other trip Oct 13, 2013