All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
13313 N Stemmons Fwy, I-35 and At Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Location is ok
    Service is adequate
    Poor vibe
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Bad pool
"HATED IT"
I just check-out of my hotel 3 days early. I am so disappointed by my experience with you!!! Not only did I pay almost $200 for a bug-infested hotel, but the service was HORRIBLE!! How did I pay for a room with a king-sized bed, and receive a two-twin room with 9 multi-sized and pregnant roaches, and 4 bed bugs all within 2 days?? After telling the front desk about the roaches they said they would transfer me to another room in 2 days (which contained bed bugs); only to be told they have no other rooms and cannot make any other accommodations for me or refunds. I am so through with hotels.com and Days Inn. Do NOT waste your money here!! It’s safer to sleep in your car during this Texas summer. Shame on all of you!
5 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Michelle B.
"Major downside was no A/C on in entire building!!!"
This was an absolutely horrible stay. When we went to the counter to check-in, the desk attendant was playing on his phone and continued to do so for about another 5 minutes before helping us. He then had the nerve to ask us to post a good review and offered his name, Sam. I will give him credit for offering us a room upgrade to two beds when I accidentally reserved the wrong room size. There was no A/C on in the entire building and it was in the 90's. The hotel was so hot and stuffy. None of the vending machines work. We were finally offered hot cans of pop that they still made us pay for. It took until about 4 am for the room to cool to a reasonable temp making sleeping next to impossible. Considering we had a long drive ahead of us the next day, this was horrible. Breakfast was ok except the hotel was so hot that you couldn't enjoy sitting there and the milk was warm as well.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Sykes
"YOU GET "LESS" THAN YOU PAY FOR!!"
We stayed in this Hotel "DUMP" two nights. I'll NEVER subject my family to such horribly, poverty stricken, LOW-GRADE Hotel like this again!!! 1. The A/C never got below 80 degrees!!! 2. The A/C kept shutting off throughout the day and night. 3. Commode leaks water over the top, each time you flush. 4. There were several broken tile in the bathroom. 5. The bathroom was VERY HOT, no vent or air circulation in there. 6. Gasket on Refrigerator was hanging off, and door would not close, at all. 7. There was nasty food left in the refrigerator, from previous Guest. 8. No Iron, so I borrowed one from front desk. 9. Iron was broken, sticky black stuff on the surface of the Iron, which resulted in burning and staining our clothes!!! 10. Furniture in this room was broken. 11. Tub drained very slow. After taking a "quick" shower, the tub was full of water!! 12. No dirty clothes bag available. 13. There was no Kleenex Tissue available. 14. The clock did not work 15. The Hot Water handle was broken on the sink. 15. The Chair had some liquid spill over the entire chair. 16. Could smell Cigarette Smoke seeping from underneath the Main Door of the room. 17. Hallway was extremely HOT!! 18. Hallway carpet was filthy and smelly. 19. Carpet in room was filthy and smelly. 20. Front Desk clerk was not available most of the time. This Hotel seriously needs demolition, or remodeling done, before another guess stays in it!!! Characteristics of this Hotel: Rediculous, despicable, pitiful, etc....
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Garland
OK. it was pleasant stay. THe flush in toilet was not working well.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
The worst part of my stay was the intent didn't work for two day's other,than that it wasn't bad.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Unprofessional"
When I got there, my reservations were wrong. I booked a non smoking 2 months in advance and got a smoking. Got my room keys and my needs aren't made, the following day they "cleaned the room" and didn't leave any towels. When I went to ask for my yields I was told I had to wait 30 mins and only got 1 for a room with 2 people. Don't waste your money.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
honest
"Avoid like the plague!!!"
Extremely obnoxious!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Interesting"
The carpet was too damp/sticky to walk on without shoes on. The ceiling above the shower was saturated with black mold which is probably where the mildew smell came from. If we hadn't checked in late and had only been staying one night we wouldn't have stayed there. We were a little worried about the location and if our vehicle would still be in one piece in the morning. All of the doors looked like someone tried to claw there way in and out from both sides.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Tammy
The bathroom had significant mold and the room smelled awful.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Avoid like the plague!!!"
Extremely unclean rooms. Won't even stay for free.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Last time we stay at this hotel"
We reserved and paid for a king non-smoking room. When we arrived they said the only available non-smoking room was a double. We went to the room and the finish on the doors was peeling off, the sink was in rough shape and the floors looked like they hadn't been vacuumed well. My husband called the front desk and asked for another room and stated the problems, but the employee said there was nothing else available. The beds and sheets appeared to be clean, so we spent the night because it was already so late and we were unfamiliar with the Dallas area. We went to breakfast the next morning by 7:30 and much of the food was already out, then my husband went to use the lobby bathroom but quickly came out telling the employee at the front desk that the bathroom was filthy and there was no toilet paper. The employee responded that the toilet paper ran out last night and the cleaning crew would eventually take care of it. Needless to say we will not return to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Roaches, smelled like marijuana, sink didn't work, no iron or ironing board, microwave didn't work, the place looks like it should be condemned, A/C in the lobby didn't work, receptionist had her 2 kids with her running around all over the place, the room carpet had patched holes and the paint was chippings all over the room, the A/C unit in the room required a tool to adjust the settings b/c there was no knobs. This place was horrible!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"I should be able to trust the Days Inn logo-"
1500 characters is simply not enough to describe all my issues with this place.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"No wonder it was cheap"
At first things appeared to be OK. But...side door entrance was broken so anyone could wander in. The lights by the bed did not work. Trash in the garbage can under sink. Used coffee filter from previous guest was still in the coffee maker. No coffee cups in room. No iron but had ironing board. TV was old and no cable. Picture was fuzzy. Could not access Wifi between 5pm-9pm. Breakfast was all right, but milk and juice were left out at room temp.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Mac
Bad area of town. Hotel not well kept up with. Very polite staff though.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Classic Flea Bag Motel"
I am VERY surprised this hotel is listed with Expedia. I had much higher expectations about hotels recommended through the website. The staff were friendly but the experience was far from the norm from my hotel experiences. I didn't expect to stay at a five star hotel but this one felt as if I were staying in third world country. The place was dirty and ill kept. Chipped paint and stained carpeting throughout. Missing electrical plates and broken furniture in my room. Poorly kept plumbing fixtures, especially a less than functional shower. I stayed because I was too tired to change my reservation. The hotel staff said I was lucky I came in early or I would not have had my non-smoking room that I had ALREADY reserved with Expedia. A terrible experience is probably too nice to describe this hotel stay.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Andy
"A nice place to stay overnight"
The hotel is right by the highway, so the location is very convenient. However, there is a lot of road work going on in Dallas, TX, so the condition of the surrounding neighborhood is not great. The room was awesome.I loved the cleanliness of the room. Very quite. The only downside is that there wasn't a a hair dryer in the room, so if you want to blow dry your hair, bring your own just in case. Breakfast was a little bit disappointing. Milk was lukewarm, and there weren't a lot of breakfast items. Overall, a great experience for the price I paid!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Disappointing"
The bed was great. However, it looked like the room was cleaned up after a serious fight. Holes in the wall. The vanity sink was cracked and broken. The first towel I pulled down to use had black grease stains on it. Housekeeping did not replace the soap in the room. In fact they even removed the soap I had in the shower. Could not turn on the shower because of the obscure diverter system. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Older but comfortable"
Hotel was good for a quick stay before flying out of DFW. Vending machines were out of order and there were no drinks available in the lobby, so I had to leave to get something besides water.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
A.
"Disappointing!"
Not very friendly! was not happy with staff of one! Doors opening and closing all hours of night! One light didn't work! TV just sucked!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Overall a decent stay"
I got what I paid for, I went with the cheapest deal I found and it was just like that. The hotel was overall decent but there were places that looked dirty in the carpet of the hallways. The room was ok, just needed some in depth cleaning. It's okay if you are not very picky. I loved the staff, they were the nicest people!! Breakfast was not very good since there was no one keeping the place with food items.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Only stayed because I didn't have another option."
This hotel needs to bomb for cockroaches!!!!!!!! It was discusting! We only stayed because we didn't have another option.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Tabitha
Water was all ova the floor
2 night family trip May 30, 2014
"SAVE YOURSELF & DON'T GO!"
Pay the extra $20 a night and stay somewhere else. Normally I don't write nasty reviews but this place was a dump. My husband and I stayed 3 days total, 2 in one room and the last night in another. Both rooms were nasty, the sinks had peeling paint or broken tile. In the second room there was a hole in the wall across from our bed and the door to our room had a half an inch gap between the door and door frame. In the hallway I walked passed a room and the door had graffiti scratched in to it. We should have turned and ran then but we were too exhausted.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"cheap and ok hotel"
It is a good place to stay for convenience and budget, by highway and close to Dart train station. If you call hotel directly, you might get better rate than from web booking. Breakfast is not good with all carbs and without any fruits, but you get what you pay for with cheap rate.
7 night trip May 11, 2014
"Completely dissapointed"
i request non smoking and they did not have it available when i check in. the room was dirty and housekeeping just left the linen and did not make bed. The pool was empty and the property very dirty. the gate by the pool was down on the floor very dangerous to people to walk . The hotel has a very bad smell. we never stay on that property again.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Cathy
"It was okay, I guess."
Old televisions, w/very limited channels. Rooms were poorly cleaned, and carpet hadn't seen a vacuum in quite some time. Desk manager offered to give me a cheaper rate than the $40 one provided by Hotels.com... I figured with a cheaper rate, comes a cheaper room. Glad that I didn't fall for it. I can only imagine what that would entail.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2014
"saved money"
the room was clean but the shower didn't work. There was so much cigarette smoke in the hall that it leaked into my non-smoking room and I had to put towels under the door to keep it out. The bed, air conditioner and TV were all up to par and there was easy access to I-35.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"sux"
Desk not helpful. Misleading cab recommendation. Bad room cleanliness. Conditioner was used. Place was cheap, but not worth it.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"room"
the bathroom had a hole in the ceiling the bed linen headband holes on it the rug Lowes have Mikes on me but holes
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"Pay for what you get"
Got a room for cheap the hotel itself was not in the best condition first room we got the door refused to open and work so they had to reissue us and give us a new room. Cable wasn't that good for watching Tv and even when we turned on aircondition because it was hot they would turn it off every time.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"A little run down but still a good value"
My room was comfortable and the bed and bedding was acceptable. Got a good nights rest which is number one for me. Hotel is run down but they have updated some rooms. My room had new carpet. The hot waffles were great. I will stay there again the next time I'm in town. Again, good value!
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
bobkattkg
"Review of Day's Inn - Farmer's Branch, Dallas, TX"
I had to change the dates of my reservation and despite prepaying with no refund allowed, Expedia did do the change after conferring with the hotel. The manager/owner did not need to make the change, he still would have had his money, but he very kindly did so even without knowing me, and he treated me very nicely during my stay as well. I think it is family owned and operated. It was clean, felt very safe, and the breakfast (included in the price) was substantial (it included making your own "Texas waffles", which were a real treat), and everything went very well. The hotel is a bit old, but it looks like they are slowly making improvements and all three rooms (my own and two students) found it to be very friendly, an excellent price, and very convenient to the DART train downtown (~30 min) with connections to the airport, the Convention Center, the Arts District and elsewhere in Dallas. I would happily stay there again when I visit town or attend a convention.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Professor
"Springbreak Vacay"
The room that we got wasn't as bad. There were stains on the bathroom walls and paint was chipping off but the room itself was pretty clean.
3 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"A cheap hotel that's worth the price."
This hotel looks and feels run down inside... until you get to the rooms, which while not top notch are fairly well maintained. The only reason "Room Comfort" didn't get a 4 is because of the unavoidable adjacent freeway noise and the low grade sheets on the beds - not scratchy, but not exactly what I'd call soft. The staff did their best in a difficult situation: the first room I was offered had some sort of power problem and no lights would go on. The room I ended up in was good enough, though. Staff gets 4 instead of 5 because they overbooked on king beds, and at 6' 4" smaller beds (doubles) are not exactly ideal for me. So overall, it was a decent experience, especially for the price. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
SongCoyote
"Dump"
Hotel was not kept up and is in need of much repair
3 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Aging, old hotel"
Room had a bad cigarette smell, aging carpet torn in places, blanket had holes/damage, bathroom wall had some nasty stains.. Will not go back to this again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Pahsa
"Worse hotel ever!!"
Think twice before renting this place it's disgusting! You get what you pay they never had ice. The bathroom had stains on the wall (brown) the tub wasn't clean I bathed with sandals on and still felt dirty. Sheets were musty & stained. The curtains were torn there were holes in the carpet. The walls were so thin you can hear people's conversations as they walked by. I asked for new towels & sheets and they brought me stained ones. I will never stay here ever again!!!!
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Awful"
The place was dirty, smelled like smoke, even the "non smoking" room. The front desk did not have a band aid which led me to believe that they probably did not have any other type of "first aid kit"/"emergency procedures in line. Would never stay here or at another Days Inn hotel again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Convenient"
I needed good internet and they had it!
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"Choose Super 8 instead of Days inn"
The Lady at the front desk is really rude. The Male at the front desk is very nasty, he put his finger in his mouth and the ask me for my DL. The hotel is clean, the TV on has 14 showing channels. Please use Super 8 Hotel down the street
4 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Monique
"just fit to cost"
I stayed 5days.. the first night that i came in the assigned room doesnt work temperture control of shower. So i got shower with very hot water.... and doesnt install toilet seat that i can not use it. on next day, i ask them to fix it. After returning the room, nothing changed. Ask them and said the maintaince guy doesnt work for today.. what a joke!!!! I claimed a lot then they just changed thr room... not good memory.. but it is cheap room that good for people to save money.
6 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"Birthday Trip"
No alarm clock in the room.
5 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Bad smell..stay away!"
My room smelled horrible..the carpet has been wet for days....there was a fload..water everywhere in the hallway.water was cut off for hours...it was a nightmare!they need to shut this place..too old..
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Dorothee
"The room had a terrible order and was not clean"
If I would have had my wife with me we would have left. I statrted yo leave but it was late and I was tired. I told my wife, on the phone I wish I had a gun with me because I didn't feel safe.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"could stand remodelling"
stay was pleasant but building could stand major renovation. Icemaker had apparently been out of service for some time.
3 night trip Feb 5, 2014
"great rates"
Really good rates if that's all you are looking for. Tv was really old and so much snow and static that I couldn't see the picture unless all the lights were off. The ac rattled all night long.
4 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
Bo
"horrible staff"
horrible experience, staff is not friendly, stains on sofa and carpets, clogged toilets.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
For 38 bucks I can't really complain. Room felt clean, bed was nice. The hotel itself was run-down, with broken doors and dirty carpet. Staff was very direct and not-friendly. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
The hotel was very convenient in terms of distance from job. However, the security and maintenance of the hotel was a bit unneriving.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014