All hotels in West Middlesex, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3377 New Castle Road, West Middlesex, PA, 16159, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"floors were wet, musty smell, bathroom had mold in"
i was disapointed in the condition of the rooms. The staff was very accomodationg though
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Sharon
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Park Inn standards.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Good hotel for a brief stay. too noisy the day I arrived due to some group with lot of kids. All good, staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Better choices nearby"
Room MUSTY. Nearest exterior door SQUEALED and did not latch, so no security. Ice machine in hall NOISY (housekeeping staff said "We get a lot of complaints about that.)
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
LOUD icemaker in hall. (Housekeeping says "We get a lot of complaints about that.") Nearest outside entrance door SCREECHES and does not latch when closing-so no security. Room MUSTY.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Sharon
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize the ice maker was so loud. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
"Air-conditioning"
The room was fine except that the air-conditioning was too strong and I could not figure out how to reduce it. I was extremely tired after driving all day so I didn't bother to ask the desk. There was a good blanket and I slept very well.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
mold smell permeates common areas
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Sharon
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Nice hotel in PA. Elevator wasn't working well and the pool was closed but otherwise very nice and clean.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Lauren
we loved it! the front desk personnel were very cordial. the only complaint was that the room was a little damp. but we really enjoyed it1
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2013
karen and lauren
"Tam-O-Shanter golf course is very close by"
Not all rooms have refrigerators. They brought one in for us. Pool area is very nice. Hotel was quiet and relaxing.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Bruce
"Never again"
Hair in the shower. Front desk rude. Just plain dirty hotel. Elevator is old, if you go take the stairs.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Michela
"Close to the freeway"
Hotel is pretty good. Close to freeway but that makes it noisy. Buffet breakfast was your standard fare. Friends who had rooms on a different floor had refrigerators and microwaves but not in my room. Bed was comfortable. Housekeeping didn't come one day and I had to call the front desk. Pool doesn't open until 10:00 am which was inconvenient. The worst thing about this hotel was how slow the elevator is. There is a sign warning guests about how slow it is. It seems like it is time to repair or replace the elevator if you need to post a sign!
Other trip May 8, 2013
extremely helpful and friendly staff.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
"Nice rooms and free Wifi!"
Great hotel for a great price. Nice rooms and free Wifi!
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Rajeev
"It works for our needs!"
We were satisfied with our stay! The staff was friendly, and the hotel was clean. It was right off highway which made it convenience for our travels. The pool is in the middle of the hotel inside. comfortable stay, but we have stayed in nicer hotels. Great value for the price!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
The first time I stayed was with the snowball crawl and the next week I booked two rooms poolside and one room was ready by 2:30. However the other room we had to wait till 5:40 to get our other room. Wasn't very happy about that at all! Then house keeping came the next morning to check out and I told the girl we would be closer to 12 to check out. She was like ok and not only 20 minutes later came back and seen if we had checked out yet..... Really come on. No I'm sorry for ur wait or discount to come back..... Not right!!,,,
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2013
Kimberly
"Not Bad for the Money"
Overall, a good deal for the money. However, there were some drawbacks. There was heavy dust and debris on top of the heating source and it was difficult to regulate temperature. Either too hot or too cold. The stopper in the bathtub did not work (I love to take baths), so this was a problem for me. Otherwise, the room was clean and comfortable. Also avoid the pool! The water was cloudy, there was sediment all over the bottom, and there was a slimy looking ring at the water level. We got in, saw the aforementioned problems, and quickly got out! The problems may seem small, but they're details that can change a good review to a bad one very quickly. I hope the management addresses these issues!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2013
"Nice, Comfortable Hotel"
Staff was friendly and helpful, room was in good condition and very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2013
"Fair deal"
Nice hotel, location was a little too far off I-79, it also needs updating
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
Jerry
"park inn sharon ps"
The room was clean and nice the price was a little steep but overall a pleasent stay
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2012
david
"Perfect location for our needs"
Location - right off the highway. Clean room, comfortable bed, great daily maid service! Very accomodating to our needs, which were few.
4 night trip Nov 21, 2012
Alicia
This is a large hotel that has rooms around a large pool right off the interstate. It is a little dated. When my husband and I checked in, we had requested a room with a king bed. We were given a large room with a king bed, a double bed and a sofa bed!!! I felt like I was staying in storage space! The person at the desk told us that we did have a king bed. Since we were only staying over night, we just stayed. Although the hotel was empty, we were given a room on the interstate side so there was road noise all night. We definitely would not stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
"Close to all of the things in Sharon, PA"
The only negative comment that I had is that the hotel is so close to I-80, there was a lot of noise during the night. Once I put my ear plugs in, I rested very comfortably!!
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2012
Janet
Everything was great, with the exception of the bathroom plug - the ground fault plug was tripped and we had a hard time resetting it, so we couldn't use the blow dryer. We were on a tight timeline so we didn't have time to call maintenance about it. I notified the front desk at checkout.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2012
"great stay"
great stay, room clean staff helpful, nice jaccuzi.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
rj
"very nice hotel"
When I booked the hotel room I said I wanted a smoking room and was told I would get one.When I arrived at the hotel I was told that it was not a smoking room and that they did not have one open for that night.The front desk clerk was very nice but she explained that when the room was booked thru hotels.com it was just for a room .Nothing was said about smoking.She told me I should have called and confirmed the smoking room but,I was told I did not have to call and confirm anything that it would all be taken care of.Not happy at all with this fact.Even the paper work I was e-mailed said I did not have to confirm anything.I don't think I will be using this service again and I will be sure to tell others what happened.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
Pam
"Making strides"
We were upgraded to a sweet at check in at no additional cost to us which included a jacuzzi tub. Room was cleanly. Few lights in room not working. Pool water was perfect but the sand grit on the floor was bad. Hot tub in pool area was very nice. Stinky corridors smelled like fish. Decor needs a paint job badly and some modernization too. Iron statues in pool area nice. Would recommend stay if you get a good deal on price.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2012
Sue
"Needs to be refurbished"
Halls are musty and dirty. Lobby has outdated look. Banquet rooms are old-fashioned. There was mold in the bathroom.
Response by Hotel Management
We are proud to be completing the end of a capitol renovation project, that encompasses every aspect of the hotel. As always we appreciate your responses to help ensure that we are providing an exemplary product for you. Please let us know anytime that you need assistance.
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
Ace
"Updates not complete"
My room was clean and comfortable, but had not been updated as I had read on line. The room # was taped to the door, the door handle didn't work properly, and the shower was not in good condition. Disappointing to say the least.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2012
Janet
"Lazy housekeepers"
Very lazy housekeepers no one ever came to or knocked on our door to see if we needed towels or event the floor swept. Other than that the pool was very clean and not to cold and the maintance man were there to help event before the time they gave u which was nice
Response by General Manager
On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns and comments with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. I am sincerely sorry that you had these issues with your stay. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. Sincerely,
3 night trip Jul 28, 2012
"good 2 day stay"
Hotel was undergoing some renovations. Halls were somewhat dated but room was nice. Room service food was very good
Other trip Jul 26, 2012
"Not returning..."
Hotel tried in some ways like Gummy Bears on the beds, the hotel is oddly set up. Hard to find rooms, bad directions by staff. Finally found the room and it was dirty. We had to get another room. Elevator is horrible. We were scared to use it. No fridge or microwave in room, but they left a rubber ducky.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2012
Beth
"Old hotel but friendly staff"
This hotel does need updating but it was clean and in a convenient location for our family visits. We are getting spoiled by other hotels offering complimentary breakfasts; so we missed that feature at this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2012
"Old Hotel Building trying to stay up with to par"
Price was ok for an older property that they have tried to make appear newer and more comfortable than it was.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
"Not the worst hotel...but close."
The rooms were uncomfortable. The AC was loud. The car alarm at 4am in the parking lot was horrible (hotel staff wouldn't do anything about it and seemed annoyed that I even mentioned it). The breakfast was a joke. Try another hotel if you can.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2012
"Uncomfortable night"
The place is old and decrepit. Elevator was scary. Beds and room were very uncomfortable
Other trip Jun 6, 2012
Jerry
"Would stay again"
Overall nice place. Rooms could use a bit of TLC since the paint was peeling off of the ceiling, and shower was not the greatest. Other than those two things, if going to this area, not a bad place to stay.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2012
"Quick place to rest"
Clean, comfortable hotel. Quiet, surrounding area sparse but there is a diner and gas station very close.
1 night family trip May 28, 2012

"I like"
Good to go
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Its good for one night only"
Hotel was ok, wasnt bad but wasnt pleasent either. The people hanging around the halls and outside of the sidr exits made us frel extremely uncomfortable .
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2014
Hari
"Pleasing"
We stayed one night. There were four of us travelling and we were put in a room with two double beds. The double beds were way too small for two adults. The beds are more suited for 1 person per bed or for a couple of children. Although there was a faint musty smell, the room was clean and quiet. The indoor poor area was very nice. The pool was a good size and featured a lovely big hot tub. We were a little disappointed there wasn't a continental breakfast included. But overall, it was a pleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"An "OK" place to stay for a night or two"
Certainly nothing special but this hotel is fine for an overnight stay. Hotel itself is getting a little tired but the rooms were clean.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Doug
"Wouldn't go back"
Very outdated and old. Elevator did not work and stairs were dirty and needed a good cleaning.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Sharon
We are truley disappointed to hear of the experience that you had with us. We strive to provide each of our guest with a high level of service and attention to detail. I am sorry that we missed the mark on what should have been a great guest experience. Again, we offer our apologies and thak you for the feedback which allows us to make improvements. Regards, Tom Drabick Front Office Manager
Other trip May 4, 2014
Sally
"Highly recommend to all."
It was really good. Overall I recommend this hotel. It is cheap and offers a lot more. It has a small fridge, microwave which is just great. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"OK for a one night stay"
The hotel staff were nice and very welcoming however, the amenities and the rooms were a bit aged. The washroom bath had a stain (not quite sure what it was) and the rooms were a bit dirty. If you're sensitive with cleanliness, I suggest you try a different hotel. When we stayed, there were a lot of kids so it got a bit noisy in the hallways. Also, we used the pool/jacuzzi, the pool water was quite murky and there were unidentified floating objects in it. The fitness area was good though. Overall an OK stay.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Anastacia
Found the bed uncomfortable
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
We had to ask three times to have a toilet fixed. The queen sized beds were only doubles.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Not bad"
Very pleasant staff Disappointed pool was under maintenance
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Yola
"clean, comfortable room"
specific requests for room ammenities were met and exceeded, e.g., frig. Some up-grading of the hotel was going on and pool was not avaiable. Spacious lobby. Great wireless connection. Staff very helpful.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
L Beverly
"Park Inn"
Good value and location. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Not a great two night stay"
Room smell and the shower water smelt even worse.
Response by Park Inn by Radisson Sharon
We apologize that you were not satisfied with the condition of our property during your stay. Your comments are valued and thank you for taking the time to express them.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2013