All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here100 CNN Center, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"24/7 Valet??"
Great room, great view of the CNN center from the south tower. The valet service was nowhere to be found at 1am. The only reason I stayed here is to explore the city but I couldn't access my vehicle for almost an hour. The valet post was empty, there was nobody at the lobby either so we basically had to wait and hope someone would come to our rescue.
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
"Family trip"
This was a very comfortable hotel with helpful staff. The hotel bar serves food until late. We arrived late and tired the appetizers were delicious and the staff was very nice. We will definitely stay here again
"Great Stat"
Great stay. It was centrally located.
Kevelyn
"Perfect!"
Would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Pretty Good but hidden cost"
The hotel would have gotten all 5s for its service and overall upkeep. They should mention your obligation to valet park which is 35 dollars per night. The wifi and computer usage cost.
Olmec
"Omni CNN Atlanta"
Hotel was great, except one morning of noise from the CNN area, moving tables and chairs.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2015
Tedd
"Great time"
It was a great stay. We only had one issue. Milk and cookies are sent up for kids, and we requested for it to come at 9:30. We had to call 2 times to get them, and they finally arrived around 10:15.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Vickie
"Nicest Hotel!"
It was such a pretty hotel!!! We got it at a great price
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
everything was absolutely great..except the valet parking..when pulling in it was a little chaotic..there was no one directing you where to go. I just parked and asked around...and then when I went to get my car after check out. The two ladies working at the check desk weren't very personable and they couldn't find my ticket/keys at first. It worried me a little.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"GREAT LOCATION"
Great Stay ! Many food options inside CNN Center. Hotel adjoins CNN Center and Philips Arena. Concerts, Food, Drinks, and entertainment without ever going outside. Within 2 minutes walking of Aquarium, World of Coke, World Congress Center and many other Atlanta attractions.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Omni Stay"
Overall my stay was good. I travel a lot and for the price thought that the beds should be up to date with the more comfortable down pillows, comforter, etc. I called down to the "0" a couple of times and my first two times no one answered and I had to call room service number for help. Room service was fabulous. The young lady who took my order displayed 5-star customer service. Additionally, the food was timely and very good, and the delivery folks were very polite. Overall, the hotel was nice, love the elevators! Staff was always kind.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Good and bad"
The room was noisy outside CNN center was a large band and party zone. The room ac only had one vent and kept us hot most of the night. Too late to room change after hawks game. Best thing was location next to Phillips arena no dealing with atlantas traffic.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Xavier
"Business Conference"
Comfortable rooms. Friendly service.
4 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"So-so"
The Omni was perfectly mediocre. The front desk staff were nice but we otherwise saw only the occasional maintenance person. Every time we took the elevator to the 4th floor we were greated by a table heaped with a box of trash which was there all 3 days. The water cooler in the hall was also empty. The room was perfectly clean and the hotel had great proximity to local eateries.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Monica M"
It was excellent and the hotel was outstanding!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
monica
"only place to stay for hawks games."
Great overall experience. Only complaints are bed was a bit small for two people and hotel parking was 35.00
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Great time"
Very nice & convenient to lots of attractions.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Enjoyed stay"
$35 per night for valet park a little steep
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Came up to Atlanta from Macon (about an hour and fifteen away) to go to a Hawks game with some friends. Stayed at the Omni because of its proximity to Phillips Arena.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Brandon
"Parking"
it was great other they charged 35 dollars for parking for guest I could have parked my car for 20 dollars as non guest at another hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good Location"
The hotel is wonderful and located in a central location to many downtown destinations. However, the traffic in the area (when multiple events are taking place)is awful.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Terrence
Sports competition: the hotel closests to the GWCC & therefore the lowest amount of stress getting to the conference ctr. Any other hotel requires a cab or incredibly stressful traffic & parking.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
B
"Great hotel, despite initial inconvenience."
The hotel overbooked and we were sent to another hotel for the first of two nights. That was a major inconvenience, but the Omni made up for it by upgrading our room and giving us complimentary parking, drinks, and a fruit platter. Nice way to make up for the inconvenience! Great location.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great view"
View was GREAT, overlooking Centennial Park and within walking distance of so many things
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Polite, helpful, well informed staff. Room was nice, great view and enjoyed stay
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Upscale hotel. Love the fact that there was a late night menu considering our event went very late! Valet parking workers were extremely friendly and helpful! The front desk employees were nice, but one was a bit "gray". I will stay here again when my travels bring me to Atlanta.
Liz
nice clean hotel, excellent location, friendly staff, comfortable room, valet parking, walking distance to coca cola, aquarium
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Booked the evening for our anniversary and it was wonderful! The room had an awesome view, was very clean and comfortable. It was almost perfect. I say almost because the person next to us was on his phone and it sounded like he was in the room with us. Luckily, he didn't talk too long because there was no way we could sleep during his call! Everyone was very friendly and Cheryl the concierge was fabulous! Would definitely stay again.
kimberly
"Classy hotel, fun, friendly, clean and luxurious."
The hotel was perfect in so many ways... Had restaurants , food court, etc. Hotel itself was fabulous and staff was too. Only complaint is that nothing is included. Breakfast was delicious, but very expensive. Internet charge per day was a bit overpriced. Many other luxurious hotels offer this for free. Overall great stay, but would have been nice to have some things included.
Pauline
"lovely trip"
It was great. Everyone was so helpful and friendly, and I would definitely stay again. The only problem I had was that I had a handicapped bathroom and the shower seat broke on me while sitting. But even with that happening the staff was very tending to me and made sure I was okay.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Nyshauwanna
"Fantastic"
Wonderful hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great!"
It was great! We stayed once before and as soon as we decided to go to ATL again we knew exactly where to stay! Great bar area, and hotel is connected to the CNN center which has a whole food court. Hotel is in PERFECT downtown atlanta location close to almost everything. Backs up basically to the georgia dome and the other event center (Cant rememebr the name). Would stay here again and again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Great place to relax and went to a concert at Phillips next door. It was truly a great experience. We plan future stays there. Very enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"i love this hotel everything is near... an in walk"
i love this hotel everything is near an in walking distance. Im sure ill be back real soon. I was so in press.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
adrienne
"Vacation Stay"
Great location to Phillips Arena
Leslie
"In town Escape for Two"
The hotel stay was pretty good. My wife and O needed an in town getaway for the night. If you know what I mean( wink wink)The Hotel is close to everything we rode the Ferris wheel and took a ride on the streetcar to Edgewood Avenue club district in the fourth Ward had a great time you should try it.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
We had an excellent stay, headed back very soon!! Great location!!
christopher
"great room great price great location"
Decided to book at last minute. Had read mixed reviews. Room was great! Clean,comfortable, wish I could have stayed longer and thinking we will use it for our next staycation. Only issue was mysterious water on the bathroom floor with unknown origin. It didnt affect us iin any way. Showers were very clean with super hot water and large soaps and plenty of towels etc. I didnt have to ask for anything. Didnt like valet parking charge, self parking was "full". Overall definitely planning to use Omni again.
dawn
Everything was great
Great Hotel. Close to everything downtown and has plenty amentities
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Natalie
"No clue on $30 parking"
When we got to your hotel was in formed about V- parking. We asked about outside park and was sent to the ga dome parking only to find out there was an event going on. Was not informed of the cnn lot. After an hour of drive ended back and paid the $30. Have all ready sent 2 others to different hotels.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
be up front
"It was ok"
I enjoyed my stay just wish I would have known about the $50.00 Incidental fee upfront and I hated that fact that self parking was not allowed.
3 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Danell
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Everything was nice,from the check in the valet parking & room service was wonderful.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Carolina Crusad
"Not even worth 109.00 per night, much less 360.00"
Probably should've read the reviews. I just thought "Omni" was 5 stars all the way around, but for this night we got 2-3 star quality. I've had better at a LaQuinta. to start with 32.00 for valet parking? a bit much, remote control didn't work for the tv, room wasn't cleaned thoroughly, no snacks in vending machine, my wife is pregnant and she needed something to eat, but could only find a few vending machines, but all empty, roof top hot tub closed at 10 pm (on a Saturday night), had to wait 45 minutes for the valets to get our car. If I had known that I would've parked across the street in the public parking. We thought we got a good deal, especially seeing the rates jump to over 350 in the summer. Guess they make sure they have snacks and the hot tub open for those rates?????
"Hot in Hotlanta."
I specifically asked for an exterior room and was given an inside one overlooking the food court. You stay in this location for the beautiful view of midtown not to see an escalator and a Taco Bell Express. Because we had an interior room the heat was unbelievable. As we prepared for the evening I set the air conditioning to its lowest setting hoping it would cool off. I didn't think too much about the heat as I was moving around and getting ready but when I returned from my night on the town the room was still unbearably hot. I called the front desk and had someone come up to fix the unit. The repair man Jovel was great. Very friendly and informative and fixed the unit as fast as he could while explaining that it was probably due to the heat of the CNN center. This wouldn't have been an issue had I received the room I requested but that's neither here nor there.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Dustin
"Quick Trip, No major Complaints"
The Omni was a nice hotel. It was located right by the CNN center so it would be a great place for business travelers. For the price the room was a little on the small side, the beds were okay. It was very clean, so no major complaints. I was only there for a quick overnight trip for a concert at the Fox theatre. We took a cab to the Fox as it was not in walking distance. There was a beautiful view of the city outside our window.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
April
The staff was very friendly, the hotel is big and very accessible to all the attractions in Atlanta. It's especially nice that you can just walk over to CNN without going outside, so you don't need to bring a jacket or anything with you for the tour. There is a food court right there in the CNN building, so nice and easy to get everything you need in one place. The parking is expensive, but there is a public lot one block away from the hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Sben
"Subpar service at OMNI"
The stay was ok. There were a couple of things that I wasn't pleased about. When I arrived at the hotel the ladies at the front desk where chatting away and reluctantly helped me check in. I called for a bell man to assist me with my luggage and waited over 30 minutes for one to come. Some of the staff are quite rude which really surprised me. I didn't feel that southern hospitality or any sort of hospitality. The staff at the front desk need to understand that they are the first contact with the customer. I really couldn't understand their fake smiles, that didn't sit well with me. Omni is located in a nice area, and the hotel is nice as well.They definitely need to work on their customer service, it's quite bad. Fake smiles just don't cut it. Unfortunately because of the subpar service I'll give this hotel 3 Stars. However, the doormen downstairs that handle the valet and taxi service are the best. They were really helpful and genuinely friendly.
5 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice hotel with view of Olympic Park"
Thanks to Expedia, I got a great last-minute deal for a 2-night stay. When we arrived, we did have quite a trek to check-in. However, the reservation representative was very nice and efficient. We had to walk from the South Tower to the North Tower, where our room was. The room was clean, the AC worked fine, and the bathroom was spacious. Our room had a view of the Olympic park. There was no noise during our stay (I was somewhat concerned there would be, based on other reviews). Maybe the North Tower is quieter. The bed was fairly comfortable, but the pillows were too soft/flat for me. Room service was efficient and the food was OK. My only complaint is the mandatory $32/day charge for valet parking. You have to pay for internet, also. If If hadn't gotten a terrific discount, I would have been pretty unhappy about these up-charges.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Betty
Very nice hotel. I was trying to cancel my reservation or move it to a later date and I wasn't please with how the management and revenue staff never got back with me regarding my request. But the hotel is amaxing
Other trip Feb 6, 2015