All hotels in Tyler, Texas, United States of America
1601 W Southwest Loop 323, Tyler, TX, 75701, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

it was comfortable , I will return. The rate was reasonable and was in a good location for shopping and dininig.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Hotel was older building and rooms were nothing special just ok.Booked because it was cheaper and just needed place to sleep.Bed was comfortable and rooms were clean.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Very quiet considering outside room entrance. Courtyard area outside of room unkempt with diaper thrown into yard and obviously had been there awhile. Would stay again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Centrally located."
Clean quiet and very reasonably priced. Staff was very friendly. I will definately stay here again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Doreen
"Scary, dirty, and more"
NEVER AGAIN! This hotel is in a nice part of Tyler so we thought it would be a safe choice. The pictures on the website are misleading! The building is run down and full of people that don't even belong at the hotel loitering, hanging off the decks smoking... To top it off when we opened the door to our room a cat ran out of it. The staff was just as disappointing. In order to confirm my husbands identity she asked him the abbreviation for Nebraska (the state we are from)... Aren't state abbreviations basic geography? Anyway we ended up staying a block away at a Farfield inn.. Which was fabulous.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Cameron
"poor front desk"
front desk had closed out the books early that night and the jerk wanted to not accept my reservation. Sent me to other la Quintaand nice guys there told me he was wrong. Went back and finally got in a room. Key did not work 3 times and desk clerk said they would have to come up and work on door lock. Told them to forget it, I was exhausted and did not want them bothering me.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Reba
"Not what we expected"
No frig, no microwave, loud talking all night, terrible coffee.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Very good stay.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Travis
"Shady"
Less than your typical La Quinta. Location is kind of shady. When I went to check in the girl at the desk was arguing with a customer. Staff was not very professional. Room was ok. Wouldn't stay here again though.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Comfortable rooms"
The hotel is a long way from the freeway, but other than that no complaint. It was great.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
It was just a quick stop...we arrived late and left early...but it was very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
K
"Just fine"
Fine. It did its job.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Azraa
"nice stay for a night"
the stay was nothing spectacular by any means but it was a clean night stay, bathroom was a little small
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
ryano
Staff was great. breakfast was fine, the price was right The only problem was that both rooms had the odor of smoking in them. We left doors open but that did not help. I do not know the smoking regulations for TX but wish Non Smoking rooms were available. There were no ashtrays?? Rooms need so updating and the tub had stains from long time use. It was quiet which was good
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Don
"Good Stay"
hotel was clean and livable and the staff was very nice and competent.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Recommendation"
The hotel was clean and livable and the staff was courteous and knowledgeable.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"A good economical hotel for an overnight stay!"
Staff was great and made us feel very welcome- even called to see if our room was to our satisfaction shortly after checking in! Room was quite clean and tidy! TV set was very good! We were not disturbed by highway or parking noise.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Tyler trip"
The breakfast bar was the worse we have experienced with little to offer.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Stephen
"Me"
Charged extra for a second night, free breakfast was minimal. I can get much better accommodations from the Fairfield Inn or other places in the area for the same price. Would not stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Henry
"Tyler Stay"
Easy in/out, OK breakfast, open Inet, will stay again next visit of family
4 night trip Nov 2, 2014
"great hotel, front desk staff, not so much"
My husband and i received a call in the middle of his celebrating his birth day with our family from a very rude front desk clerk who refused to identify herself as a staffer until about 2 minutes into the call. She then proceeded to tell me we "left stuff"in the room. When i explained that we had not checked out and were booked for another night, she tells me "we only received payment for one night, so y'all can't enter the room until we get paid for tonight". We had to leave my husband's party, go all the way back to the hotel and upon showing this person our confirmation AND proof of payment, she then STILL denied us access to our room and forces me to call hotels.com to ask about the payment. We were travelling with a three year old and a 22 month old with respiratory issues, and this staffer showed us NO consideration under the circumstance that the issue was with the hotel and hotels.com, not us. It took 20+ minutes to get someone on the phone and another 10+ minutes to resolve the issue, which consisted of me ONLY giving the confirmation info, then handing the line to the staffer...all while my children were in the lobby, exposed to the elements. The staffer never apologized or offered my family any consideration, then tried to mitigate her behavior to the assistant manager after i insisted an authority figure be called. The assistant manager, hotels.com, and other staffers were great, but that ONE BAD APPLE totally ruined that experience and we WILL NOT be returning.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good stay"
Good stay but A/c didn't work very good in the room.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Great Room"
Check-up receptionist was not very friendly but the room was great. Very comfy bed and recliner. There was also a desk and office chair that was equally comfortable. The TV and cable were very nice. There was a TV guide on the TV screen that was easy to use. The pool looked nice but I didn't use it. Overall a very nice stay.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel and Great Location!"
The location and the convenience of eateries was excellent. The room itself was nice and peaceful.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Lance
"One Night Stay Ok"
The hotel is an outdoor two story style type that allows pets. I would not have booked here if I had known this previously. Although our room was supposed to be nonsmoking, it was clear that it had not always been this way. The carpet was less than desirable and the shower had hair left in it from the previous people that stayed. The handle to the bathroom was falling off from the inside and the sink was VERY slow to drain. I have to say that this La Quinta does not live up to others that I have stayed in. The location was a little sketchy as well. I will say the staff was very nice.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Cancelled the second night"
Hotel is in need of a major update. The stench of smoke was overwhelming as soon as we walked in. Room was tiny and old. The bathroom was worse, previous guest's hair left in tub and on floor. Dirt on base boards and hairdryer. Bed adequate. Breakfast was sub-par and the coffee was terrible. We cancelled the second night reservation and would have walked out immediately if it had not been so late when we arrived. This has put us off LaQuinta in the future. The Comfort Inn in Lindale/Tyler is FABULOUS!!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Kate
The only negative was my last morning. i had a flight to catch in Dallas and needed to just get a bowl of cereal. the lady at the desk was also the person putting out the breakfast. i was at least a half hour earlier than the 7:00 breakfast time. She would not make an effort to support my simple request and continued to put out everything before the cereal and milk. In my opinion she was enjoying making me wait. I will probably not stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Dirty"
The hotel double charged my credit card. The bathtub bottom was dark gray with mold around the edges. There was not another room to go to.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Alan
"/worked well for our needs"
We had an early dental appt early in the morning so I chose the closest Hotel to the office. The desk clerk was very pleasant and the lobby was clean. She made us aware of the breakfast offerings and let us know if we needed anything to please contact her. Once we got to our room, I checked out our accommodations- the room was clean, refrigerator and a/c nice and cold, bathroom clean and well appointed with the basics. The beds and pillows were fresh and comfortable. We got a good nights rest and the morning desk attendant called at my requested time (5 am)- on the spot. While we were leaving, our neighbors - who appeared to be long-term inhabitants, were pleasant enough although they smelled quite strongly of alcohol and cigarettes- and a bit too curious for my personal comfort zone for being so early in the morning. But, that was just a personal observation and not a reflection of La Quinta. If I have to return for future appts, I will make my reservations there.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
TD
"Poor Customer Service"
First room given to us smelled like cat sprayed, second room given to us smelled like smoke but when I told front desk she said that it was a non-smoking room but there were ashtrays in the room. We went to a different hotel
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Never want to find that in a room, again"
I am building inspector 1. Bath vent fan didnot function. 2. Slime from the A/C units draining on the sidewalks, code violation. 3. Used condum under the bed. 4. Short in the light switch between the beds. 5. Vending area was filthy. 6. Closet smelled worse than our dog kennel. Was informed that they were going to build a new hotel, that was comforting.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
nice hotel, would stay again
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"close to conference and convienent location"
just fine. good value for the price. room clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good location and quiet."
I'd rate this place a 2. The facility is older and tired-looking. The baths are way too small. A larger person couldn't go in and close the door at the same time. The shower curtain was out of the 80s. The rust is beginning to show in lots of places. The tub surround and baseboards have been caulked many times, but not by a professional. It is lumpy and the baseboards look dirty. The towels were soft and the tub was clean. The a/c works but it is noisy each time it cuts on and off. There need to be more electrical outlets that are accessible without climbing underneath a desk/table to plug in a laptop. The lighting was dim. The microwave looked beat-up. The duvets are nice and the bed was comfortable. The rooms are "tight" and there's not much room to maneuver if there were more than 2 people. The breakfast was ok. The tables in the area were unlevel. The only trash can had a "stiff" push door that forced you to handle the front opening where other people have dragged their trash. Ugh!@! Get an open-topped trash receptacle! The a/c units in front of each room "drip" and the sidewalk is slimey in places. The landscaping needs a little attention in the back area. It is not as nice as some other LaQ's. Overall, a disappointing experience. This place needs an upgrade.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Pigtails
"Decent"
Room smelled like it was previously a smoking room.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Good stay"
Attentive staff, good neighborhood, clean room-
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Clean rooms good breakfast"
Our room was clean and in good repair. It was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast had a good selection: boiled eggs, cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, waffles, oatmeal, yogurt and fresh fruit. TV had a good variety of channels. My only complaint was that it appeared that the volume on the TV was programmed to not go up very much. We were watching a movie and with the a/c on I had a hard time hearing the movie. Oh, and the staff wasn't exceptionaly friendly. They did there job well but didn't smile and act happy to serve us.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Yuck!"
Our room was not ready when we got there so we had to pay extra for another room. The new room came with used toilet paper (there was nasty brown stuff on the side) and the bathroom light did not work. Strongly advise not staying here. Or at least bring your own roll of toilet paper.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"Clean but showing its age"
Not bad for short trip.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Total Disappointment"
This hotel is dirty with horrible customer service. I would never return. I didn't even stay the night.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
"Needs updating"
It was fine, but I think its due for a remodel. The tub was plastic, when standing inside the tub showering, the plastic would "give" it was so flimsy
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Joyce
"Good location. Not so good hotel"
I like the idea of pet friendly hotels, and that was the reason we stayed at the La Quinta. We checked in and found our room. We walked in and imediately noticed how the carpet looked dirty and stained. I am not one that expects sterile conditions, but this was so bad you were nervous to take your shoes off and walk on the carpet. I did once and it felt greasy. The bath room and mold in the grout joints, and the bottom of the tub was coming apart. This separation was causing a void that could not be cleaned, thus providing a perfect environment for mold and bacteria. Overall condition of the room made it impossible to rest comfortably, which should be the prime reason to stay at a hotel. I do believe that my wife and I will have to rethink what hotels we will be staying at in the future.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Buddy
"breakfast"
The breakfast wasn't up to snuff.
5 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Micah C Hill
"Hotel close to the mall and restaurants."
Older motel but nice enough. Could use paint touch up but beds were clean and comfortable. That's what I stay at a motel for not bells and whistles. I will stay here again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Marilyn
"Check your credit card"
Hotel billed my Credit Card even though I had already paid through Hotels.com. They said it was only a hold for incidentals and that it was my bank that determines when the hold is released. I insisted that it was not a hold and that I had been actually charged. After some research they verified that it was an error by the front desk. They have emailed me a receipt showing a credit back to my credit card. I will monitor to verify it actually hits my bank. The room was ok. We probably won't stay there again. It would be worth it to pay $20.00 more somewhere else. The breakfast was more limited than other hotels of the same type.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Milford
"Dog Friendly"
Sometimes La Quinta is your only option if you have a pet. And I have stayed at some newer properties around the country that were nice. But this property would be better off being torn down. The parking lot is full of large trucks. I will never understand why this corporation would paint the brick with that awful yellow paint. I really dislike painted brick anyway and you could not get any worse than the old La Quintas. In my opinion this building is an eyesore in this little town. They are still a smoking facility so you can just imagine how bad the rooms smell. The people that work there are nice and try hard to be helpful. They need someone to pick up all the trash in the parking lot.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Cissy
"Laquinta"
Pleasant stays he stay was well worth it . Would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"convenient location"
Our stay was pleasant. The room was clean and had everything we needed.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Marisa Guerrero
Hotel was overall good however, Front Desk lady Ashley seemed like it was a bother for her to help me! But it was nice.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Tyler Texas Location"
Overall experience was OK. The Room was good but, didn't have a microwave or mini-fridge, which would have been nice on those hot days. The Staff was friendly.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014