All hotels in Texas City, Texas, United States of America
1121 Highway 146 N, Texas City, TX, 77590, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Nice hotel close to work for me"
This hotel is a nice place to stay quiet peaceful and everyone is very helpful and very nice management was very good to me I really appriciated it
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
jr
"Get away"
Clean , friendly staff ,
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Trashy!"
The guy that checked us in, only after finishing his cigarette out front as we stood in the lobby, wasn't very friendly, no greeting, no thank you, wasn't even going to tell us how to get to our room. There was trash all over the parking lot. There were no comforters on our beds, just sheets. There were brown water stains coming from the ceiling of our room and the wallpaper was peeling off. The pool was cloudy and full of trash. A family member had called and asked for us by name since they did not have our room #, they were left on hold for 15 minutes until finally hanging up. Would not stay here again. The overall feel was very uncomfortable!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice hotel not far from the beach."
The only issue that I had was no hot water in the shower. Overall, not bad for the price.
Cheez
"Worst experience ever"
Check-in was suppose to be at 3-pm. We arrived at 6pm and we were told our room was not clean yet. We waited 1 hr and 15 mins to finally get our key card for our room then had to hunt ourselves for the room. The room had an odor and there were no blankets, just sheets. The man that helped us check-in was not professional and I went down to the lobby to ask if they had any blankets and the lady said she didnt know and went and checked in a room and just said not that she knew of. The pool looked murky so u did not allow my 7 yr old daughter swim so of course she was upset. Wouldnt recommend for anyone to stay here!!!
"Terrible!!!"
I dont know who its responsable but my reservation was 2 beds with micro and refrig... And i have 1 room with 1 bed and no micro and no refrig, its terrible bc we r 2 adult and 2 kids, i need warm milk and we need space for rest and sleep. I dont know whats happend bc i make reservation w expedia before and never have any problem.
Liras
"ehh..."
The door lock was cracked and barely latching on the latch bar. The connecting door wouldn't lock. Pushed the table in the room in front of it just in case. Weird stain on the floor and there were no trash bags in the room. Found a couple ticks crawling around while getting settled on. Staff was friendly and helpful. Walls are kinda thin. Could hear the conversation of the occupants next door pretty clearly from across the room.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Smelled horrible"
Unsafe would not recommend. I actually asked for a refund
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
The place isn't bad. You know going in what to expect. The toilet did not flush and the phone did not work when we arrived in our room. They repaired the toilet right away but the phone never worked. They have a washer and dryer on site that we used. Both worked great. The swimming pool looked clean but we never got in. Nice, new flatscreen TV in the room. Cold A/C.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
J
"the nastiest hotel in texas"
This hotel is in terrible shape. The exterior is falling apart, the grounds are filled with trash, empty beer cans everywhere. The walkways are filthy. The inside of the room was not up to par. The carpet was sticky, the bathtub was stained. Needs new microwaves and fridge. Had to unplug the lamp to use the microwave..people hanging out all time of the night doing who knows what. The phone didn't work. I will never stay there again!! This dump needs to be torn down and rebuilt..
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
J
"You get what you pay for I guess!"
We got there and the location was good; but the room was awful! The first room had a terrible smell to it. The second room was a little bit better but not by much. The service was ok but other than that I would never stay there again!
5 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
James Donnell
Staff was great!! Rooms clean
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Very misleading"
The pictures online did not match the rooms in real life. Drastically needs an update. Missing one mirror, the bathtub was dangerously tall, mattresses were broken down fought all night to stay out of middle. Online said breakfast was included which is part of why I chose the hotel, yet when arrived they said they no longer provided it. Very disappointed expected more for the price.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
The bath tub was not clean. Someone had bed comforter hanging. It was a was a terrible stay.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"It was okay but should be cheaper."
Only stayed one night but it was a typical Motel 6. Lady at the front desk was real nice.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
T.
"Great prices"
Good customer service and nice staff!!
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"Awful"
I understand it's a motel, but having no phone or a toilet that constantly runs and leaks is unnaceptable. The worker didn't know how to look up my reservation so she double charged me. (Refunded back by my cc company) I'd rather pay the $85 to stay at a nice room with a telephone.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Sammy
"Think twice."
Old, not well maintained. Three guests in the double room and we're given one towel. One bed did not have sheets or blanket, and staff appeared annoyed when I requested them. No toiletries, no coffeemaker. ..one washcloth. Pool was murky. We had purchased 5 nights, and checked out three days early. Pay more and stay somewhere better.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
nicole
"great price"
good customer service, nice staff, great price
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
This hotel was great and cleanest out of any motel 6 i have stayed at the only thing was i left some souvenirs that i bought at the space center and it was never found, I'm pretty sure the housekeepers took them. :(
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Kat
"dump"
We have been staying at this hotel for 10 years. Our last visit was summer of 2013 until now. I cannot believe what has happened to this place. I took pictures just to show when I got home. The Motel 6 sign does not lite up. I asked the front desk guy and he said yea it don't work. The curtains were two different lenghts with burn holes, the ceiling had layers coming down, the nite stand was put together with foam and was running down the entire stand, the shades on the light were torn, the chair in the room was so disgusting that we would not sit in it or put anything in it....never will return to this hotel. UNBELIEVABLE.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
The only thing nice about the hotel was it was close to both beach location
"yuck."
I was worried for our safety, but we were o.k. General motel parking lot and area was dirty and gross and we would have gone elsewhere if we weren't exhausted and already hadn't made the RSV.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Perfect short term stay!"
This was a last minute booking as we arrived early for our Galveston vacation. The service was outstanding: we were a late check in and needed extra towels both needs were met with smiles and courtesy. Room was nothing fancy, but was clean and the air conditioner had a "constant fan" option that was wonderful. We will stay here again for sure.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Old and outdated yet economical and clean"
Hotel is old and outdated. I was a little disappointed by that at first but room was clean and front desk staff was friendly. Overall, it met my needs because we were at Galveston beach all day long on both days. Just needed a clean, economical room too shower and sleep. The same quality hotel will cost you three times more on Galveston island.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
family traveler
"Our recent visit"
Our room was near pool and in the evenings people were drinking lots of beer; beer cans all over the pool deck. The lighting was too dim at night. The parking lot was covered in litter.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Would not stay here again."
The bed was comfortable. The rooms had a smell. The shower only got hot I had to take a bath so the cold water and hot water could run. I would not recommend.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Jesse
"Comfortable and clean"
Clean room. Great A\C. Clean bathroom. Sink very slow to drain. A little mold in grout in shower. Base trim between floor and tub pulling away. Comfortable bed. Great staff. Trash in parking lot.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
jim
"Convienent location and comfty stay"
Both front desk staff and room attendant supplied exceptional customer service. Only few minor issues at my time of stay of both nights: both bathtub and bathroom sink had very slow drainage issues, and the parking lot could've used some TLC on clean up and maybe a new coat of asphalt will definitely liven up the place. Other than that, beds felt awesome, a/c worked great, and people were fabulous. Thank you.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
Melodie
changing sheets with the same sheets is not making a bed floors were not swept and the only thing cleaned was the toiliet thank god.would not stay there again.
8 night trip Jun 21, 2014
clean hotel. The only drawback that didn't provide breakfast
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
K
"The hotel was perfect and close the beach"
The weather was terrible but we enjoyed the beach. Something new for a change. We plan to go again in about two months and use the same hotel. Thank you very much
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Urbano
"Close to attractions"
Hotel not in Galveston but close very reasonable price.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Don
"Will never stay here again"
Cleanliness was horrible. They left a dirty towel hanging in the bathroom. The doors in the rooms were dirty with coffee splashes all over them. I told them that the bathroom needed to be cleaned again and housekeeping was gone so I cleaned it myself. One of the beds had cigarette burns in the sheets the other had gray stains on top. When I told them about the room they made excuses for the housekeeper telling me it was her last room of the day and that's why it was like that. No excuse!!!! They were sold out so I couldn't get another room. Sad hotel stay...
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Shanikwa
I can say nothing good or bad it is a cheaper hotel and just use it when I am visiting the area.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Its motel 6 trash"
La Quinta is usually a decent business hotel for its price. Motel 6 is trash. Thats why I passed on a motel 6 that was cheaper and closer to my destination for this La Quinta. Only after I made my reservation, this La Quinta was bought by Motel 6. I had hoped that since it was so recently a La Quinta that it would be the bad. Instead I got Motel 6 trash for La Quinta prices.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Lance Williams
"Location Location"
This is a perfect place to stay the night before a cruise departing on Sunday. Only 11 miles from EZCruise Parking. Check in at 3pm then head for Joes Crab Shack for dinner. Light breakfast before boarding the ship. Pleased that we pick La Quinta. Easy access back to I-45.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Cigarette stench"
I stayed in LA Quinta hotels all over USA. This one stands out in lowest standards. Shabby. The room was filled with cigarette stench and odor. Everything in that facility seems to require upgrades. As LA Quinta gold member, I would like to get my money refunded. The experience was overshadowed with stench and shabbiness. Horrible.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Tony
"Nice location."
Personnel was very accommodating. There was problem with drainage and they reloated me to another room without hesitation.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Diana Sanchez
Electrical was less than desired.......lights inop...outlets inop....safety breakers throwing with only camera battery.....
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
gb
Its a pretty good hotel . I really liked it .
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
madai
OK to good
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Rich
"close to the funeral home"
we booked the room on hotel.com and were thankful that it was within 2 miles of the funeral home. We would choose this hotel again if we are in the area for any reason. It isn't fancy, but it is conveniently located to many attractions, clean and, mostly importantly, pet friendly!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Andrea
"Oct. 11-12, 2013"
When we opened the door to the room we were hit with a strange smell and noticed that it was very humid in the room. We adjusted the AC and left for a bit. We got back & nothing had changed. We went to the front desk to get towels, soap, shampoo, coffee & cups and mentioned the AC not working. Staff did not offer to call maintance. The next night we went to get dry sheets thinking it would be easier to sleep on. The front desk did not ask what room we were in just gave us some sheets. The sheets did not fit the bed, so we had to go back to the office for sheets that would fit. Again she did not ask what room they were for. We were very disappointed that the quality had gone down so badly since our last stay!
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Debbie
Breakfast area was too small..
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
campos
"Close to Carnival cruise terminal"
The staff was very friendly and informative. Room was very nice. Short drive to the Carnival cruise terminal. Restaurant close.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Herb T
Enjoyed it very much.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Texas City LaQuinta Inn"
The stay was pretty awesome. The breakfast was really good, and the staff were ALWAYS so Polite! I never had to ask for anything regarding needs for my room and location was GREAT. The only down side was hearing all the road noise and the double door in the room. I could hear my neighbors conversation very well! I also didn't like not having a fridge and microwave in the room. Overall I was satified though.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
E. Wo
"Not too expensive, 15min to galveston"
Good variety for breakfast, good airconditioning (running already when arrived), great staff service.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
oli
For the area and price, it was a good hotel. The front desk service was excellent, breakfast room is a little small for a holiday weekend. Overall, it was a nice stay.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2013