All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
1350 N 1st Street, San Jose, CA, 95112, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Pathetic Breakfast and Pay to Park. W.T.F."
We stayed one night. Overall it was OK. Breakfast included (for additional fee) was pretty pathetic. First, got down there 20 minutes before they closed it. All of the danish/sweet rolls were gone and 80% of the cereal was gone. Coffee was excellent, except there was no regular sugar. Notified the front desk. Then I had to go to the kitchen and find someone to get sugar and sweet breads. Lady from the kitchen said "well it's almost over". Like that made it ok to be 80% empty 20 minutes before closing??? Word of advice: Don't pay extra for the pathetic brkfst. Also, the hotel often charges for parking. That is B.S. Explains why the parking lot was 75% empty. When I made the reservations on line, they said parking overnight was 32.00. W.T.F. At least the front desk only charged 13.00. (still should be no-charge).
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Well-equipped and convenient"
The hotel was well-equipped, which for me in large part meant a 24/7 access fitness center with much good equipment. Concerning convenient location, the hotel is immediately across the street from a light rail that provides convenient access to many downtown locations, notably (for me) the San Jose Convention Center. Located close to the airport, the hotel provides a regular shuttle service.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
Benjamin
It was great
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
We loved it! The room was big and very clean. The breakfast was delicious! And the staff was very friendly and helpful, we are definitely staying here on our next trip to San Jose.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Loved the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Cindy
When I booked the hotel I was told they had a shuttle that will take us to and from the SAP Center and then when I checked in they said no and told me to take the bus. Then they charge $13 for parking, that's ridiculous. I will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
"Convenient to airport. Low shower pressure. Clean."
An older property that has been updated and modernized. The shower showed the property's age - low water pressure and damaged ceiling.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Anthony
"They Broke My Car windshield."
They Broke My Car windshield and the staff didn't even care at all horrible customer service.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Never Again"
Entire hotel smelled like cigarette smoke covered with cleaning chemicals. Room was so small it hardly fit the queen size bed. Bathroom wasn't cleaned well between quests. What I expect from a $60 hotel not $140. I will never stay here again. Yuck!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Quick business trip"
I had meetings at the hotel, so it was very convenient. The price was a little on the high side and changed from one night to the other (Monday and Tuesday). It seemed strange to pay for parking without the hotel validation. There were young people on my floor and starting at 0400 on Tuesday morning, the doors started slamming as they left. The next morning it was fine. All around it was a good stay.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Better than the old facility"
The people who work there were very friendly and helpful. Neighborhood is not where you can walk to services. Went to 7-11 across street and was not a place I'd hang out. Not sure why they charge $13 for parking? Room was quiet and comfortable. Light rail across street is convenient
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Nice place to stay!"
Great place, wish there were more dining options in and around the hotel, but otherwise it was very nice.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
Tracy
"It was a decent hotel."
They didn't honor the free parking or free breakfast. It was okay other then that. The bed was a bit hard. But some staff were really wonderful. The bartender have great service. The pool is freezing!!! Super super cold. But easy to find near a nice Japanese place. Probably won't stay there again but it's a pretty hotel. It's just when you pay for something you should get it.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Look further for a hotel"
The first room they placed me in was very smelly, and the toilet was running non-stop. The second room was better, but the hallway approaching smelled foul. The front desk suggested that I drive, not walk in the neighborhood.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Not what it's cracked up to be"
The hotel was not bad but I wasn't happy about having to pay $13 parking fee after paying to stay there for the night it makes no sense to me that parking isn't provided the area around the hotel is full of crack heads and crazys
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Desarie
"Ariana Grande concert hotel stay"
It was comfortable & clean. Room service was pricey. Food was just ok.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Catherine
"nice place"
went to a party, decided to stay close by. this place did the trick, was delighted how comfortable the bed was. would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Bad water quality
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Underwhelmed"
Nice lobby, fine but dirty room, took 9 plates until I found one that was clean for breakfast, Loud and rattly air conditioner kept me up all night. Uncomfortable bed, sketch neighborhood.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"terrible hotel"
Mold in the bathroom cracked tiles in shower, key card readers were not working, security had to let you in your room. 3 times they did not ask for ID just opened the door. Hallways smelled and the area is not good. Changed hotels the next day.
4 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Rudolph
Pleasant.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"All good, except...."
Room was a little funky, perhaps it was a smoking room in the past. Not a great first impression when you first walk into your room and it has that dirty, smoky smell to it. Other than that, everything was excellent.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport and lite rail"
No problems at all! Nice staff gave me good directions to the all good restaurants!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
rickyj19
"Don't stay here"
I travel a lot for work and I have to say this was the worst hotel I ever stayed at. Their key system was down and had to wait to have someone escort me to my room to open it. It didn't have an ice bucket to get ice. The toilet backed up. Room was dirty and very small.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
The room was super comfort. One thing worth noting is the breakfast was a little bit expensive. It's not included in the room price. The 7-11 across the street could be a much better choice for the breakfast. The parking was also not free. I was not aware of this when I booked the room. The wireless network was not stable.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Nybble
"Great deal through hotels.com for Holiday Inn. +++"
Hotel is fine. Last minute business trip. Got a great deal through hotels.com.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Convenient To Airport With Free Shuttle Service"
Water Pipes noisy, Pool With Camp Fires Great. Shower Leaked
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
nab
Hotel was clean, but walls are way too thin! Waking up to loud talking in the next room, and slamming doors in the hallways was not my idea of a good nights rest after being on the road for 7hrs.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
ANDREA
The Ice machine on my floor was broken and I had to walk to another floor ice. I wish the rooms had a small refrigerator. A Jacuzzi next to the pool would have been nice.
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
"Close to Light Rail"
During my Stay, it was a nice room, but they only Cleaned it at there convienance. The 3 Days they never cleaned my room. The Hotel dining room was unorganized the person that seated me never gave me Coffee unless I hunted her down. Breakfast was good, but the staff was terrible. The first day wasn't too bad, I left a tip. The second day was terrible, so I didn't leave a tip, but after I signed, she added a $18.00 tip to my bill, which the front desk returned.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
PB Trucker
"AMAZING GRDUATIONS WEEK"
IT WAS JOYFULL
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Irfan
"Review"
The beds were uncomfortable. The hotel restaurant did not have appropriate management or staff. The hostess was serving coffee, juice, and water because there were no waiters to be found. She also brought the bill to the guests. The restaurant needs a new manager. There was a training event in the hotel with 100+ people, all wanting breakfast but there was hardly any wait staff and they didn't seem to grasp the concept of service. Eden the hostess was great however.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Ok stay."
shower was clogged. Tv broke turned off on the last day of stay. I called front desk and informed them . They stated the will check it before next person checks in.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Decent hotel for price."
The rooms are small with very pointy furniture..bumped into sharp edges many times. Bathroom floor was very dirty. Beds aren't comfortable. Staff was very nice. Breakfast was great.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Clean and Enjoyable"
Didn't stay any longer than about 8 hours but for a place to sleep for the night there was nothing I could gripe about. Room was clean and furnished. Location is great if you are going to an event at Avaya Stadium. It seemed like a good place if you were to stay longer that we did.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Bryce
"False informations"
I opted to get this hotel instead of other cheaper ones because it said free parking and breakfast on the trip advisor. When I got there, I was charged for parking and they tried not to give me the free breakfast. I had to show them the confirmation I received from Expedia that it clearly said free breakfast for 2.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"San Jose trip"
Very uncomfortable beds. No coffee pots in rooms. Feeling if dingy and dirty
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
McKinzie
"easy to get in th parking lot - nightmare to leave"
The hotel was nice. Quick trip to the airport too but the gate to get out of the parking lot was a nightmare! I understand controlling parking but to require a ticket to get out about made me late!it was rainy and super early, left ticket behind and had to run twice to the front desk before someone came out. The gate was broken and had to be held up by hand,in the dark and rain. Poor employee. Just add spike strips to leave the parking lot. Problem solved.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel is close to light rail and Levi Stadium!"
Everything was excellent including the staff! The only down side was the bed they were awful, really uncomfortable and hard!
Other trip May 3, 2015
Ray
Good hotel with proximity to SJC and most of Silicon Valley.
Other trip May 3, 2015
sully
"Hotel review"
Everything was good all in all, except the drain plug in the bathtub was broken, i made sure to bring it to the attention of the person at the desk, but yet im still waiting on my $50 pending on my account from my stay 4 days ago, while im sure others have stayed in the room after my stay.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"great room great service and great facility"
It is very convienent from the airport and the facility is very clean and nice. I stayed in a one king bed room. It was great!!!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"No free parking?"
It was a decent stay room and beds were a lot smaller than I thought. Down side you ah e to pay for parking even if you are staying at the hotel. Close restaurants to eat at plenty of bars around.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Lanisha
"Never again"
The rooms have terrible sound proofing so every noise your neighbor makes you hear. Very loud, noisy, and would never stay there again. Neighborhood is very sketchy and it was an education to have to explain to my 7 and 3 year old why a lady was partially dressed and stumbling through the door at 6 in the morning with a wine bottle in her hand.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Jerome
"Streamlined and inexpensive"
Need safe in closet and I would rate it a short visit 5 out of 5
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"gave it a shot"
Had issues with the parking voucher machine. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. The eggs eye obviously liquid, the meats were at least an hour old, the waffles were not kept in a vented container so they got soggy and the oatmeal looked like glue. I'm thankful there was at least some fruit.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Katie
"soild 3.5-star hotel at airport"
solid 3.5-star hotel at airport. room is quiet and neat. the bed wood frame sticks out and can be dangerous; my partner bumps her leg onto it. the hotel needs to make a change. service at counter is very good. $13 for parking is high but understandable for an airport hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"It was ok"
My room didn't have a microwave like it said it would. The couches has stains on them. This holiday inn you can tell it's been run down. But the bathroom was really nice.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"check in nightmare"
Check in took extremely long they couldn't find my reservation.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Not terrible, but not great"
The front desk staff was very hit or miss: some (most) were helpful, but one lady in particular was not nice at all. Glared at me and told me to go to the machine to pay for my parking, when I was initially told (and signs indicated) that hotel guests should pay at the front desk for parking. Room was older and didn't seem very clean. Also, my air conditioner wasn't working properly when I first arrived, and the bathtub drain was so clogged that it wouldn't drain water. Fortunately, maintenance (although a bit slow because they're so busy) is very friendly and helpful. This hotel is also apparently a popular place for business meetings and conventions, so if you're hoping for a hotel with a quiet lobby, this is not the place for you. I've stayed at a lot of airport hotels and a few Holiday Inns in other cities and had great experiences, so I was a little disappointed by this hotel. Overall, it is average and probably a good place to stay if you want to be near the airport, but I probably would not stay again.
4 night business trip Feb 14, 2015