All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
1350 N 1st Street, San Jose, CA, 95112, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"AMAZING GRDUATIONS WEEK"
IT WAS JOYFULL
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Irfan
"Ok stay."
shower was clogged. Tv broke turned off on the last day of stay. I called front desk and informed them . They stated the will check it before next person checks in.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Clean and Enjoyable"
Didn't stay any longer than about 8 hours but for a place to sleep for the night there was nothing I could gripe about. Room was clean and furnished. Location is great if you are going to an event at Avaya Stadium. It seemed like a good place if you were to stay longer that we did.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Bryce
"San Jose trip"
Very uncomfortable beds. No coffee pots in rooms. Feeling if dingy and dirty
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
McKinzie
"easy to get in th parking lot - nightmare to leave"
The hotel was nice. Quick trip to the airport too but the gate to get out of the parking lot was a nightmare! I understand controlling parking but to require a ticket to get out about made me late!it was rainy and super early, left ticket behind and had to run twice to the front desk before someone came out. The gate was broken and had to be held up by hand,in the dark and rain. Poor employee. Just add spike strips to leave the parking lot. Problem solved.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel review"
Everything was good all in all, except the drain plug in the bathtub was broken, i made sure to bring it to the attention of the person at the desk, but yet im still waiting on my $50 pending on my account from my stay 4 days ago, while im sure others have stayed in the room after my stay.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"No free parking?"
It was a decent stay room and beds were a lot smaller than I thought. Down side you ah e to pay for parking even if you are staying at the hotel. Close restaurants to eat at plenty of bars around.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Lanisha
"Streamlined and inexpensive"
Need safe in closet and I would rate it a short visit 5 out of 5
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"gave it a shot"
Had issues with the parking voucher machine. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. The eggs eye obviously liquid, the meats were at least an hour old, the waffles were not kept in a vented container so they got soggy and the oatmeal looked like glue. I'm thankful there was at least some fruit.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Katie
"It was ok"
My room didn't have a microwave like it said it would. The couches has stains on them. This holiday inn you can tell it's been run down. But the bathroom was really nice.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"check in nightmare"
Check in took extremely long they couldn't find my reservation.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Not terrible, but not great"
The front desk staff was very hit or miss: some (most) were helpful, but one lady in particular was not nice at all. Glared at me and told me to go to the machine to pay for my parking, when I was initially told (and signs indicated) that hotel guests should pay at the front desk for parking. Room was older and didn't seem very clean. Also, my air conditioner wasn't working properly when I first arrived, and the bathtub drain was so clogged that it wouldn't drain water. Fortunately, maintenance (although a bit slow because they're so busy) is very friendly and helpful. This hotel is also apparently a popular place for business meetings and conventions, so if you're hoping for a hotel with a quiet lobby, this is not the place for you. I've stayed at a lot of airport hotels and a few Holiday Inns in other cities and had great experiences, so I was a little disappointed by this hotel. Overall, it is average and probably a good place to stay if you want to be near the airport, but I probably would not stay again.
4 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
"Best service"
Had problems in the beginning with my reservations but the staff helped me 100% till everything was resolved got my room and was pleased.....keep up the good work
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
mr.sanchez
I enjoyed staying there it was clean the front desk people are very nice.. I would like to stay again soon.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Erika
"San Jose"
Great property, and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. Hotel food can be hit or miss, this property hit a home run. Staff was amazingly helpful, even though the shuttle drivers were a little snarly. Make sure you call the hotel from the airport, so the shuttle driver can come get you. It doesn't run on a regular schedule.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"it was great."
I enjoyed the gym and pool. Also, it is close to a train stop. Very buce hotel.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
ili
"Lee"
Hotel location close SJC airport and Downtown of San Jose. You can drive to both in couple minutes, also price in the weekend is good.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
liwen
"prepare ur self"
the breakfast buffet wasn't great the girl who sat us down didnt greet just took us to the table without explaining any thing. only ppl tht rec'd good service to me were the ones waited on. we werent told a deposit was needed no cash credit card only. u were fine in front of the hotel but dont walk to far past 711. i slept good no noise. plenty of towels
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Weekend Visit"
Nice hotel but the area is not so nice. Very loud outside noise. Had trouble with the TV not working and it took several hours before they would decide to put us in a different room. Other than that, I would visit again, but make sure I wasn't put in a room located near the street area to avoid the outside noise.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Rushed"
Check in felt rushed, like I was not important, even though I am a priority member. The hallways were nice, seemed newer than the 80's and not bad smells. The whole hotel itself was nice. I arrived late in the day after working all day so I did not view the neighborhood
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Brandon
"Nice Stopover"
Very pleasant stopover in advance of a flight the next day from SJC. The hotel was very nice, the restaurant excellent and the shuttle service very convenient. An overall pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Philip
"nice enough"
It took 3hours to check in Because of technicality. But was good after that.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2014
"The remote control for the tv was not functioning"
The remote control for the tv was not functioning, and the staff did not fix it.A man came up to the room and changed the batteries, but did not stick around to see if helped the situation.I also do not understand why parking is not part of the room price.You have to pay an additional $13.00 for parking.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Kerstin
"Good place for business"
Nice room, comfortable. Restaurant very good. No coffee pot.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Bruised shins"
Ella the front desk clerk was very friendly and accommodating. She helped us with an early room assignment. The only big complaint is the wood frame of the bed sticks out so much that our lower legs get banged and bruised by the corners.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
David and Judy
"Rude front desk."
Just not nice and and courteous and do what they say they're going to do!!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"professional"
All staff except the check out clerk were professional and nice.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
valerie
"missed it"
great stay great food
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"Go Hawks!"
Awesome! bumped into Bruce Irving, soon as we arrived! Go Hawks!
2 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
We arrived early, got checked right in and had a wonderful stay. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Disappointing breakfast for what you pay- and have to pay for parking on top of it which was a surprise and not advertised.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"love it!!!!!"
This hotel is nice and quiet, convenient to the airport. A Dennys was close by to eat and also a 7 eleven right across the street for snacks I felt very very relaxed here. This is the kind of hotel you want to go to just for some piece and quiet. Also check out time isnt until 12. I love it The only downfall was the hookers outside a
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
isabel
"Parking and bath tub drain"
Great hotel. Comfortable bed and pillows. Parking was extra. And bath tub didn't drain well. Other than that great place for the price. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Irma
"San Jose stay was very pleasant."
We only had an overnight stay in San Jose during our recent USA trip. The facilities were very good. There was a business centre with free Internet , a free shuttle service to and from the airport. The Hotel was right by the tram stop which was really handy. Breakfast was extra but terrific value and the food was both plentiful and good. We had our evening meal there also and it was very nice food. The Hotel has an outdoor pool and also a gym. The room was nice and had the usual tea/coffee making facilities. There was a shower and Bath and also the room was clean and tidy with a nice bed . San Jose was a nice place and this was a good location to go in both directions. The location of the hotel was close to the airport. San Jose is deemed to be a safe city and it came across as that way. A local lady told me that San Francisco was only around an hour away so with more time on our hands that would have been an option but as we had to make our way to Seattle to go for our flight back to the UK this was not an option on this occasion. I can highly recommend this hotel particularly as some the hotels near by had very poor reviews
Tony
"pay for parking?"
Had to pay for parking ! smoke detector was disabled. tub stopped was disloged.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"great value, nice hotel, friendly staff"
I booked this last minute via.the hotels.com app after pulling into the parking lot of another San Jose airport hotel that had 737's flying overhead. It was cheaper than anything else around it, so I was a bit wary. Got there around 11pm and was greeted with a huge smile from the front desk. Room and hotel are recently remodeled. The room was comfortable and clean. Modern design in rooms. Everyone on staff that I encountered was pleasant. I will definitely stay there for all my future San Jose business travel.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"A motel maybe?"
This hotel was a bit of let down and simply not worthy of the Holiday Inn name. The bathroom had rust pretty much everywhere. Taking a shower felt like I was taking a shower in a car wash... water pressure was super high.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
the front desk receptionists should be nice looking, and be friendlier. never charged the parking fee. that made me feel ripping off. i'd rather pay more daily rate
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Staff Gets an A+"
The first night I came in late on a weekday and was assigned a tiny room that overlooked a liquor store complete with rowdy parking lot noise. I told the staff who bent over backwards to get me a lovely upgraded room adjoining my brother's room. The restaurant had a great breakfast buffet and late-night appetizers--braised ahi sesame tuna that made everyone extremely contented. Another night, the bartender served fabulous mixed drinks with aplomb. Very happy with my experience overall.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Karin
Not the best. The bed is really soft and the staff is stand off-ish. Not the best place I've stayed at and I won't be going back
Response by Holiday Inn San Jose - Silicon Valley
Thank you for your recent review on the Holiday Inn San Jose Airport. Reviewing commentary on our hotel from our guests helps us serve you better. Upon reading your comments with regards to the room conditions and service you mentioned, I was disheartened to learn we did not live up to your expectations. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience caused. I would also encourage you to reach out to us directly should you feel these issues are still unresolved. We want to make it right with you. The vast majority of our guests do not experience these poor conditions you noted, however several action steps have been taken with our management team to respond as a result. Thank you for your business and we hope to welcome you back in the future should you reconsider out hotel. Justin Saylor / Assistant General Manager / Holiday Inn San Jose Airport
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"short stay for business."
Great hotel for a good price. On time transportation to the airport after a good nights sleep in a very comfortable bed.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Sub par for the price"
Room and wing it was on had awful moldy smell. Shower head wand kept drooping in shower because it was broken, toilet paper dispenser broken, stayed two nights and housekeeping took used towels but did not replace and left filthy cleaning rag behind. Have always loved Holiday Inn Express chains and expected the non-express version to be even better. By far a worse experience and will never book a holiday inn again unless it's an express version. This place sucks. Only bright side was the breakfast buffet which was fresh and tasty.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Sam
"Great stay and save money if booked in advanced"
The room was clean and everything was good. I reserved the hotel in advanced and saved money which i would recommend doing. The only thing about it was that I'm not sure if its because i reserved the lowest price but the door to the bathroom was a slide door. I'm not sure if that would be for all rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Very clean and great staff! .....................,,,,,........,,,,,,,,,
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great location and good value for the price"
It had nice rooms and very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Bonnie
"Business visit"
No room service available after 10PM. Store poorly stocked. You will remain hungry if you check in late.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Andy
"Hotel is good, bed is not"
Hotel is good and clean.but the bed was bad. I stayed for 5 days and at the end, my back started to hurt. I don't know if it's personal thing, but I didn't have problems with other hotels. other than that, it is very clean and neat
6 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Would be nice to have a Couch in a King Bedroom."
Hotel and Room were fine. But the bathtub/shower drain was clogged. So the water did not drain like it should have.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Pete
"Hotel near SJ Airport"
I have no negative experience. Everything was great except the minor water leak from the air conditioning at night. We had to pay parking fee for the two days during our stay.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
travelnut48
"Was fine for an overnight stay."
Staff was not very friendly. There was a $13 charge for parking overnight. Hotel was clean and comfortable
Other trip Aug 29, 2014