All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5922 I-10 West, San Antonio, TX, 78201, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Good hotel for the price
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
We were in town for a funeral and this place was very easy to get to and very clean. The staff was helpful and the stay was stress free.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Sinclair
"close to everything / not the best neighborhood"
Ok for the price.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
jose
"close to UT"
The room was very comfortable and clean. Several amenities to choose from and good price for better room.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
COC
We enjoyed our stay I would come here again in the future. The staff was vary nice plus the room was clean.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Excellent rooms will definitely stay again!"
Let me start off saying I am a germaphobe! I had a bottle of clorox 2 in my bag expecting the worst! The staff was nice.. got to the room it was clean, had flat screen lg tv. I took off the sheets to check the beds for bugs no bugs! Went to the restroom to inspect very clean, just to ease my mind I did have to clean the bathtub, toilet, floor, sink and light switches and everything was clean didn't have any residue on the towels. The only thing I didn't like was that the bathtub was stained probably from excessive clorox use but it just wasn't pretty to look at, but knowing I given it a good cleaning I was okay! We would definitely stay here again!
Destiny
"VERY GOOD"
OVERALL IT WAS A GREAT STAY
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
JAVIER LOYA
"Way over priced"
I was extremely disappointed with what I got for what I paid. I paid $105 a night but it's not even worth half of that. The area was very sketchy. I would not have felt safe there had it not been for my trusted companion at my side called Mr. Glock. The building and the rooms were in terrible condition - mold and rotted wood trimmings everywhere. Very disappointed with LaQuinta for even having their name associated with this place.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
JS
We didn't stay but the out ward and inward appearance was a disgrace when it comes to the smell and quality of the furniture and bedding. The hotel smell like smoke so that was very unsatisfactory on my behalf and my nephew behalf due to we both have asthma
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Crystal
The clientele was not appealing (many were drunk, making noise and being unappealing). I also found a toe nail on my night stand. The beds were comfortable but the location/clientele isn't too great.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Peggy
"Easy access to I10"
The room was convenient to getting on and off I10 for access to San Antonio and to the Hill Country and not far from the airport. However, there are limited restaurants in the immediate area. There is a Starbucks next door. There is a limited breakfast which included waffles that you can make yourself. The room was comfortable and clean and had good, but loud air conditioning. The pool was clean and used by a lot of guests
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
JDC
"close to major attractions but...."
This hotel was close to all the sites we wanted to visit, but our room had an unpleasant smell. There were strands of hairs in the tub and around the tiolet. The grounds and the stairs were dirty as well and in need of a good cleaning. The usual breakfast items.
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Roxanne
"UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING!!"
We spent $100 per night and it wa totally not worth it!! The bathrooms was in terrible condition. The paint or finish was chipping off in the tub. The toilets didn't flush properly. The beds were comfortable however - the only redeeming point. We will not be staying there again!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Sherene Modi
Restroom tile on shower were dirty
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Mario
"family disappointed"
Definitely not to LA Quinta standards. ..more like a cheap motel I would never have my family in. The bathroom had hairs all over the tub, floor, bathmat, the toilet was unflushed after someone used it. After our room was switched the new room smelled musty and two of the towels were dirty. The beds were so hard I bruised my shine on the side of the mattress.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
"The hotel"
The hotel is quite old and some of the furniture is dated however the staff is courteous and helpful. They accommodated my request for a larger room when the room became available. The free continental breakfast was good. The children enjoyed it. I will give this hotel a 3.5.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Ed
"Ovepriced"
The room was clean. They don't have a computer available to print out tickets. Breakfast no big deal. Traveling 2 weeks from Texas to Four corner area and back, this was the worst pric/ value ratio. You could get same quality for lower price.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Marek
I enjoy my stay there always do its close to all kinds of store an resturtant EASY to find it all.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
BETTY
"Its close to walmart and bill millers bbq"
checked in no problems, bed sheets had hairs we called the front desk and they where changed no problem.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Andy
"Perfect hotel"
This hotel is not too far from downtown or sea world. It's about a 15 minute drive to both. We were in a room that faced the pool and had no complaints from noise. It's actually a quiet hotel. It's also right off of I-10 and still very quiet. Staff was great and quick to check us in. Everything we asked for (pool towels and an extra pillow) we got with no problems. Our room was cleaned every night when we got back. TV is kind of slow to turn on and change channels but great channels otherwise. There's a wal mart less than a mile from the hotel and a Starbucks shares the same parking lot as hotel. We will definitely be staying here next time we return to San Antonio.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
brittany
"Very nice and had no problem with extended time."
It was comfortable and clean. It was quiet and room was convenient. Staff was very helpful in getting the accommodations and extending without a problem.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Janie
"Great Place"
This was a fun place to stay, around 10 mins. from Riverwalk. Starbucks right next door. Free breakfast (waffles, muffins, bagels, sliced bread, cereal, eggs, juice, and coffee). IMPORTANT: if you are going south on I-10, stay on the right lane of the service road when you exit. If you are headed north on I -10, when you exit and loop under the bridge, make sure you are clear to get to the right lane ASAP, this hotel is easy to pass if you aren't ready. Overall, we had no issues.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Antonious
Not as close to sea world as they advertised. Smell of office was not inviting, my seven year old commented on the smell.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Shower head was low but not bad pool was nice and staff was great would stay again
3 night family trip May 30, 2014
ac
"Nice Stay"
Nothing fancy but great for a 2 night stay. Rooms were clean with plenty of room and staff was nice. Was a little outdated on the outside but no big deal. Breakfast wasn't too bad either. The Texas shaped waffles are always great.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Hotel looks good and very quiet.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Sasikumar Sekar
"Good Location but poor cleanliness"
The location of the hotel is very good. However, the condition of the entire building is not good and they also need to pay more attention towards the cleanliness of the surroundings. I saw someone keeping empty bottles of beer and coke cans outside the room and it wasnt taken away for more than a day!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Sadanand Joshi
"Overall good especially for price!"
Our family loved that it was close to Sea World and extremely close to Dave&Busters! The room did not have a microwave or refrigerator, but they did have a microwave in lobby. Non smoking room smelled fine and linens and towels were clean. Very clean for being off the expressway!
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Erica
"Good Nights Rest"
This La Quinta offered a giid nights rest. Easy access on and off I-10. Breakfast was not as good as most other La Quinta's we've experienced. Overall, would recommend for a good nights rest.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
"Comfortable"
Clean and very comfortable beds and pillows
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Tacho
"Dirty hotel in a bad area"
We booked this room through hotels.com 15 minutes before checking in. This hotel is located in a bad neighborhood. When we got to the hotel we were immediately scared. There were thugs sitting outside at tables smoking. When we entered the room it smelled. Our dog was eating stuff off of the carpet, which I guess was left behind from the last person. The toilet had so many stains it looked like it hadn't been cleaned. After pouring a whole bottle of bleach in it the stains were still there. Sheets had stains. I would never stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"NO $100 HOTEL"
Upon arrival 3:30 PM I was told there were no more KING non-smoking rooms (per my reservation). I was offered a double non-smoking, so much for the romantic weekend! The staff did however, offer to ozone treat the room and gave me 15% off my $106 rate. Aside from a courteous desk staff,this is a 2 STAR Hotel at best
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
T.A. Smith
"Clean!"
Hotel room was clean. Bathtub was in good condition, vanity and toilette seat ok. I was able to be in Downtown SA in less than 10 minutes. Good breakfast, with boiled eggs, yoghurt, waffles, whole wheat bread and coffee. Rate was inflated because of weekend/Fiesta.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Silvio Ligutti
Very nice, clean and comfortable. Had to tuck corner of window curtain under mattress to divert cool air from AC, but otherwise splendid.
2 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Not that nice"
Used app to book room. Was told at the front desk that I chose a smoking room with King bed. When I asked to be changed, there were no non-smoking rooms with a King available. Later I looked at my confirmation and it said that I specifically chose a NON-smoking room with a King size bed. Brought it up when checking out, and was told that it their system ignores the preference and its first come first served. Room wasn't terrible but very old. Bathroom tub was pretty disgusting. Opted to not use the shower or tub. would not recommend.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"San Antonio Trip"
My stay here was great! No complaints!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Brigitte D
Great room.. Quiet.. Not many choices for breakfast, but overall good.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Happy Mama
":)"
Overall the room was in great condition and the offered great costumer service. I do wish the would be more specific with their descriptions of the beds. It mention they were double beds and when we got there they were full size beds. I was looking for queen size beds .
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Jess
"Very pleased"
Great location in terms of getting around town and to and from the airport. Right off a major road, so there is some highway noise, but the front desk clerk kindly placed us in a room in the back of the building where it was much quieter. Staff were friendly and I had no complaints about the room. You absolutely cannot beat the price.
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2014
It was a comfortable stay for me and my family. Not far from the destinations we wanted to go. The only thing is they didnt have a refrigerator or a microwave available. Other than that everything was good. I'll stay again if I have to.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
CSharp
"Great Stay!"
Service and cleanliness was excellent!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
Robe
"ok, not bad"
It is a nice but older hotel. We had a comfortable stay but it was a bit noisy.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
It was pretty nice no complains
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
The hotel was a good price and nice hotel. Especially, for a one night stay. Best part they are pet friendly.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Hotel needs a update"
Hard to find, Not well kept up, they should give this place a face lift.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
chuck
Awesome, friendly service. Not a five star hotel, but no complaints.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Erin
"A little pricey for the location"
Beds were small and linen had some stains.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Close to six flags"
With I paid I could have stayed in a better hotel . The outside is old and it smell bad.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Close enough to downtown"
The rooms were clean and well-maintained. We asked for a microwave and they brought it to our room. The breakfast was good, though unspectacular. It's a short, easy drive to the downtown riverwalk.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Clean and comfy for the price"
The hotel staff was great, all very helpful from the beginning to the end. Traveling with my young sons, the complimentary breakfast was a huge plus. The only complaint would be that we could never get the wifi to connect. Other than that, the hotel is a nice value stay.
2 night business trip Dec 27, 2013