All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
5922 I-10 West, San Antonio, TX, 78201, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Easy access from interstate"
Asked for a non-smoking room, but, room still smelled of faint smoke. Front desk staff were very friendly. Hotel on the outside looked quite old. However, the room was nice. A good drive to the Riverwalk area.
"Nothing Special"
The overall room condition was sub-standard. There were several electrical outlets inoperable. Parking was supposed to be assigned. There were several occasions where there were other vehicles in my "assigned" spot directly in front of my room. There was no microwave or refrigerator in the room; definitely a factor for long term stays. I was afraid to walk directly on the floor. The carpet was visually dirty. Someone came by my room and slid a restaurant flier under the door. This brought up a security concern. Other than that, the stay was nothing special. I didn't notice anything that stood out as being outstanding or above average.
11 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Anthony
"We would stay again."
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Very good pricing for this area.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Stephen
"Peaceful"
We stayed for two days. I love it. It was very relaxing. The hotel staff was very professional we got to check in early. We asked for Microwave, Fridge & Crib and we got it in a matter of seconds. Hotel was nice and clean. Very quiet. I would stay again.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Great, and very nice hope next time i can spend more time
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
juan
"OK for a night."
Overnight stay, was good enough for 1 night. The room was decent inside despite outside appearance. Staff were friendly. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired, as does the neighborhood. Nice Starbucks right next door though.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Mario
"Hotel for emergencies"
We stayed here on dec 31th because every single hotel in Downtown was sold out. It is a clean hotel, but with smalls suites. And you can listen every single car out there.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
veronica
"Nice rooms, clean and easy experience"
I like to stay in La Quinta hotels, because they have surprisingly nicely furnished rooms for the price, good service and breakfast too. This hotel was no exception. It was clean and the overall experience was really good. I recommend staying there if you visit San Antonio.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Lukas
"Eenjoyable stay"
Good and best hotel in north side and very close to all restaurants and shopping malls
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
rene
"A good night's sleep!"
I enjoyed it very much. The bed was very comfortable. Everything was clean.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Carmen
"Great Value"
Great Value stay. Came in to San Antonio to go to Six Flags. The Hotel was a short 10 minute drive. The hotel was clean and warm.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"comfortable"
I checked in at midnight and tired from driving. The first room given was unclean and unmade beds. Second room was decent and had a good night sleep. Did not like the organization of breakfast stations. There were several stations all around front lobby. I've stated at several La Quinta's and never had to walk across the lobby to different small stations for my breakfast, otherwise my stay was Great.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Maria
"san antonio"
Good
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Alex
Very clean! Great service,stayed for 2 nights and would recommend again.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Amber
"Good Hotel"
Good location next to great restaurant, shopping and quick access to interstate hwy, will use hotel again.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Rudy
"Expected"
Clean and comfortable. What I expected for the price paid.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
AusTexNatalie
"You should stay here, I promise!!"
We were in town unexpectedly and I was thrilled with how great the staff and service was. Matt and Tony at the front desk were particularly helpful and the room itself was lovely on both nights. Great room at a great price, very conveniently located. Even the breakfast was a bit better than I expected, in that it included cranberry juice and OJ, when most hotel buffets don't do cranberry, plus hot cocoa for those of us who don't drink coffee and boiled eggs for some protein. Will definitely be back and kudos to the management of this hotel, thank you so much!
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Enjoyed it."
Stayed for one night. It was a decent hotel for its price. The room was clean and check in was easy. Happy I choose this hotel because it wasn't near the construction down the highway.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Close to everything"
Very nice young man at the front desk everyday. The room was nice & bed was very comfortable. We didn't have to drive far to get to the river walk, or to Sea World.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Steve & Polly
"Staff always friendly, convenient location to mall"
Always a pleasure with staff, clean rooms everyone helpful
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Oreo
"Excellent area and comfort"
First time staying around this area am very satisfied and will be back here next time I have a weekend getaway...
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Jesus Soliz
"Nice and comfortable close to downtown area."
It was comfortable and quiet. There was lack of parking space at times but other than that it was good. Room was clean and organized.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
TROSE
"Mini vacation"
IThe room awas very clean and neat. The bed was very confortable. I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
erika
"should had stayed home"
Let me say that this is the first time I went on a vacation and the room I stayed in help me in a decision to leave early it was horrible not what was described or pictures I saw on site not impressed
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
marcus
"Comfortable, clean"
It's a comfortable hotel, clean, but the exterior is like an old building; the breakfast is nice and free!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Ricardo
It was okay, just an older property with several issues, but it was okay and served my needs at a great rate.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
linda
"Beds"
Have stayed there before. First time beds were so uncomfortable . Every nite it got worse. We r a couple in our early sixty and we were put in the back where family stay. Kids were running, laughing , talking loud way into the night, keeping us awake. Will not stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
La Quinta
"far from everything"
Would not stay there again
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
guadalupe
Good hotel for the price
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
We were in town for a funeral and this place was very easy to get to and very clean. The staff was helpful and the stay was stress free.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Sinclair
"close to everything / not the best neighborhood"
Ok for the price.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
jose
"close to UT"
The room was very comfortable and clean. Several amenities to choose from and good price for better room.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
COC
We enjoyed our stay I would come here again in the future. The staff was vary nice plus the room was clean.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Excellent rooms will definitely stay again!"
Let me start off saying I am a germaphobe! I had a bottle of clorox 2 in my bag expecting the worst! The staff was nice.. got to the room it was clean, had flat screen lg tv. I took off the sheets to check the beds for bugs no bugs! Went to the restroom to inspect very clean, just to ease my mind I did have to clean the bathtub, toilet, floor, sink and light switches and everything was clean didn't have any residue on the towels. The only thing I didn't like was that the bathtub was stained probably from excessive clorox use but it just wasn't pretty to look at, but knowing I given it a good cleaning I was okay! We would definitely stay here again!
Destiny
"VERY GOOD"
OVERALL IT WAS A GREAT STAY
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
JAVIER LOYA
"Way over priced"
I was extremely disappointed with what I got for what I paid. I paid $105 a night but it's not even worth half of that. The area was very sketchy. I would not have felt safe there had it not been for my trusted companion at my side called Mr. Glock. The building and the rooms were in terrible condition - mold and rotted wood trimmings everywhere. Very disappointed with LaQuinta for even having their name associated with this place.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
JS
We didn't stay but the out ward and inward appearance was a disgrace when it comes to the smell and quality of the furniture and bedding. The hotel smell like smoke so that was very unsatisfactory on my behalf and my nephew behalf due to we both have asthma
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Crystal
The clientele was not appealing (many were drunk, making noise and being unappealing). I also found a toe nail on my night stand. The beds were comfortable but the location/clientele isn't too great.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Peggy
"Easy access to I10"
The room was convenient to getting on and off I10 for access to San Antonio and to the Hill Country and not far from the airport. However, there are limited restaurants in the immediate area. There is a Starbucks next door. There is a limited breakfast which included waffles that you can make yourself. The room was comfortable and clean and had good, but loud air conditioning. The pool was clean and used by a lot of guests
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
JDC
"close to major attractions but...."
This hotel was close to all the sites we wanted to visit, but our room had an unpleasant smell. There were strands of hairs in the tub and around the tiolet. The grounds and the stairs were dirty as well and in need of a good cleaning. The usual breakfast items.
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Roxanne
"UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING!!"
We spent $100 per night and it wa totally not worth it!! The bathrooms was in terrible condition. The paint or finish was chipping off in the tub. The toilets didn't flush properly. The beds were comfortable however - the only redeeming point. We will not be staying there again!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Sherene Modi
Restroom tile on shower were dirty
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Mario
"family disappointed"
Definitely not to LA Quinta standards. ..more like a cheap motel I would never have my family in. The bathroom had hairs all over the tub, floor, bathmat, the toilet was unflushed after someone used it. After our room was switched the new room smelled musty and two of the towels were dirty. The beds were so hard I bruised my shine on the side of the mattress.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
"The hotel"
The hotel is quite old and some of the furniture is dated however the staff is courteous and helpful. They accommodated my request for a larger room when the room became available. The free continental breakfast was good. The children enjoyed it. I will give this hotel a 3.5.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Ed
"Ovepriced"
The room was clean. They don't have a computer available to print out tickets. Breakfast no big deal. Traveling 2 weeks from Texas to Four corner area and back, this was the worst pric/ value ratio. You could get same quality for lower price.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Marek
I enjoy my stay there always do its close to all kinds of store an resturtant EASY to find it all.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
BETTY
"Its close to walmart and bill millers bbq"
checked in no problems, bed sheets had hairs we called the front desk and they where changed no problem.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Andy
"Perfect hotel"
This hotel is not too far from downtown or sea world. It's about a 15 minute drive to both. We were in a room that faced the pool and had no complaints from noise. It's actually a quiet hotel. It's also right off of I-10 and still very quiet. Staff was great and quick to check us in. Everything we asked for (pool towels and an extra pillow) we got with no problems. Our room was cleaned every night when we got back. TV is kind of slow to turn on and change channels but great channels otherwise. There's a wal mart less than a mile from the hotel and a Starbucks shares the same parking lot as hotel. We will definitely be staying here next time we return to San Antonio.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
brittany
"Very nice and had no problem with extended time."
It was comfortable and clean. It was quiet and room was convenient. Staff was very helpful in getting the accommodations and extending without a problem.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Janie
"Great Place"
This was a fun place to stay, around 10 mins. from Riverwalk. Starbucks right next door. Free breakfast (waffles, muffins, bagels, sliced bread, cereal, eggs, juice, and coffee). IMPORTANT: if you are going south on I-10, stay on the right lane of the service road when you exit. If you are headed north on I -10, when you exit and loop under the bridge, make sure you are clear to get to the right lane ASAP, this hotel is easy to pass if you aren't ready. Overall, we had no issues.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014