All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
502 S Access Rd, Longview, TX, 75602, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.8
"Decent stay!"
Quick stay! Clean. Good price.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
mike
"Very nice for the price"
The staff was nice. Hotel room was clean. Only complaint was the bathtub didn't drain right so I had water up to my ankles when done showering.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
jennifer
"Decent motel"
Room was nice, nothing fancy, just average. A little old and needs updating, but other than that it was good.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Lauren
Very pleasant and peaceful
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Willis
Horrible
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Family"
Not what I thought it should have
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"okay for a quick one night"
The room was not very clean, and the bed was stiff. The staff were nice, but the area was questionable.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"poor"
Room smelled and fridge was not clean.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Bad Hotel"
The room was dirty, dead bugs all over, dirty towels, covers were dirty.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
michael
"Please don't stay here!!!"
The rooms were dated. There were roaches. I was told that it was a hotel, but it is a motel. The desk clerk told me that it is an exterior entrance hotel, which is a creative way to describe a motel. I felt unsafe.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"Not the best but not the worst"
The stench of mildew was unbearable, but then all of east Texas smells like a damp cellar. Some of the staff is friendly. Make sure you put that do not disturb sign out if you don't want them knocking on your door at 9 am when check out is at noon! Breakfast hours are shorter than most places. They have truck parking which is convenient for all you drivers.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"overnight stay"
Always stay at this hotel. Decent price and nice comfortable room.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Ronald
This facility itself was okay, but it was noisy, the night we stayed there. Which,I suppose, had more to do with other guests than the motel itself.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"TRULY TERRIBLE"
Worst hotel experience I've ever had. Property was run-down and ugly. Phone did not work. Hot water in shower did not work. Shower handle fell off when we tried to use it. Without any guarantee of refund, we left. I have stayed in some very "modest" and "economical" hotels before and have never simply walked out. STAY AWAY.
Busy Mom
"Cheap hotel."
Cheap hotel furnishings and bathroom. Needs repairs that are obvious but not being repaired. I could have paid thirty nine across the street and had the same quality.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
The room hadn't been swept there were cigarette butts on the floor. The toilet seat hadn't been wiped down. The heat didn't work, nor did the air conditioner. Some of the light switches didn't work. There was blown light bulbs that needed replacing.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Baymont suite?"
I enjoyed the location, as I was navigating toward it I thought it would not be close to anything. Turned out it had plenty of shops and fast food in reasonable distance. The building is your typical exterior opening rooms type of establishment. Appropriately priced, I felt the overall star rating was a bit to high. It's a solid 3, not very suite like
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Cory
"Flea in the room"
I find a flea on the towel, and ask to change a room. Don't expect too much, room is not clean.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Short Bussines Trip In Longview"
We when to Longview to a short bussines trip, Neal provide us the best service, he help us all the way, my room was really nice and clean and I sleep like a baby in that soft bed ! Thank you for the great service, rate was excelent very close to restaurants, and our meeting room was set up very efficient for our seminar.. Once again Thank you Neal, we really appreciate the excelente customer service.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Ana M
"Not worth the $56, maybe $30"
We stay in tons of hotels. This was a night we were traveling, but found ourselves tired and 30 minutes from our destination. We decided to get an inexpensive room, and continue our trip the next day. Upon arrival to our room, we turned the air on, and went to bed The air wouldnt stay on. It kept turning off. We had to change rooms at 11:30 at night. The next room, the air worked for about an hour then shut off. I worked on the settings for 30 minutes. The windows were locked and couldnt be opened. I called tje front desk, they offered amother room, but it was now getting close to 1 am. I took the filter cover off and the air suddenly turned on, so we went to bed. The beds werent that comfy, and neither were the sheets. Overall, it was a miserable night sleep. Upon getting up, i found small dead roaches in the bathroom, and a few hairs in th e shower. We were 4 people, and tjey onky provided 1 set of towels. I had to go to the housekeeper so we all had towels and wash rags to bathe. Breakfast was less than desirable, but it WAS just a Continental breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised with the waffle maker though. To me, I felt I was at a Motel 6, not a Baymont Inns and Suites.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
johnny
"nice hotel"
Friendly staff (we were allowed to check in about an hour early) had breakfast every morning, rooms were very clean. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Alisa
"Great Deal!"
It was very enjoyable. Although I wished the bed was bigger, it slept quite well! The breakfast was great! Can't beat the price!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Roshanda
"PILLOWS TO SOFT"
The visit was good as usual but this time my visit the pillows were to soft. The flow of the bath tub after finished with bath was very slow.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"check everything b4 u go to sleep"
Television did not work in first room. Second room hot water valve was broken.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Very nice people who ran the hotel and managed it, they were extremely helpful and kind.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great staff & accomodations"
The staff were very helpful, i had a fax i needed to send and the business center wasn't capable of sending it so the clerk sent it for me. The room was nice & clean& quiet , there was a spot on the bathroom ceiling where it looks like the room above had had a leak at one time & looked moldy. Other wise it was great.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
DUDLEY
"Horrible"
This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Rooms were dirty, there was no refrigerator or microwave. Will spend the extra money next time.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Kennedy
"Terrible!"
2 thumbs down!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Nathan
"Good for Traveling work crews"
Although we normally find these hotels to be in the 4-5 Randell on all scores, this one barely makes it out of the twos! Traveling with kids, we were happy to see the pool...until we got a closer look. GREEN!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Baymont"
Great stay pool was clean room was excellent but had a problem. With bugs they weren't. Bad but they do need to spray
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Alishiapookie
"Disappointing stay..."
Highlights? Well...my husband had to put the bathroom door back on the hinges so that the door could be closed. This room obviously should have never been in use. We recently stayed at a Baymont Inn in another city & state, and based on that stay booked this stay. What a disappointment! Also had been booked into a smoking room - that was not made clear through the booking process. Staff did make the change to a non-smoking room (obviously someone had smoked initial before!
Carolyn
"It felt like a by the hour motel"
The room was very dirty. Sheets were dirty. When you stepped out of the shower onto a half of Alan inch of water because the tub leaked. Enough said.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
very unhappy
"poor service, decent rooms"
We had a horrible time getting any sort of service from the staff of this hotel!! The room was clean and they had new bed linens, but only came with two towels and there was no turntable in the microwave making it unusable. They were unwillling to give us more towels (said they were full but there were several empty rooms) and when they finally gave us a plate for the microwave it didn't fit. They were in the middle of a do it yourself remodel which was noisy and disruptive too. Save your money and stay at one of the many other hotels in town.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
carrie
"Doesn't live up to rating or reviews"
The hotel was dingy and not a very welcoming place after a long drive. The lady at the desk gave minimal service. No wireless as indicated in the hotel description. It was clean, good shower, and very comfortable bed. We were awakened at 3:20 in the morning for a wake up call which we did not order. It was a disappointing stay.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
D from Denver
"baymont hotel"
stayed at baymont inn in longview tx inside was ok just remodled outside was terrible thought I was staying in the ward probly could have got any kinda of drug you wanted or hookers wasn't there five minutes had people asking me for money wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.......
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Disrespectful"
horrific
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
belinda
"Stay was "Eh""
Pool was hot, and you couldn't see the bottom. Toilet barely flushed. "Breakfast" was non-existent....
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Rude & Unfurnished"
The girl in the office hsd to be the rudest I've ever felt with & we travel a lot! I asked for an blanket and extra pillow. The girl in the office said, we don't have those. I said this is a hotel. You have them. She said we'll there's no extra for you. I said you can't look? She said, nope. The tub was close to black. We ask for an extra towel & all they will give us is a bath Matt. Said we.'lol just have to use it. The following morning, breakfast was over at 10am. We are in there by 9:0( & had to ask for everything! She did not want to get up!!! I would never stay here again or recommend it.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
shelly
"disgusting"
The room was filthy with cracker crumbs all over floor and entire crackers and packaging behind nightstand, trash in trash can, container lids in bathroom, and only one clean towel. Reported to manager with NO resolution: "We just don't have any clean towels". Please find someplace else to stay!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Debbe
"HORRIBLE"
The bathroom smelled of dirty socks the entire stay. The walls and air vents were covered in dust. The beds were very small. It said 2 queen beds, but they were full size beds. the floors had MANY stains on them. The breakfast was not available after the first day of stay, so therefore we had to spend more money than planned. I checked out a day early because of the room quality and have yet to receive my refund. I will NEVER stay there again, nor will I recommend it to friends and family.
7 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Jammye
"Could use a make-over"
The hotel is in a good location near interstate I-20 and the desk attendants were friendly and helpful. The hotel has peeling paint on the metal stairs and overall tired appearance. The room had fresh, clean linens, however the bathroom door was not secure on the hinges, the vanity light was burned out and a few other minor maintenance issues were noted. There are many other hotel choices at this exit, so I would not likely stay at this Baymont again, in it's current condition.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
gwyng
"The Purpose Motel"
When we checked in at 8:30 am, the front desk clerk was very helpful and nice. The breakfast was clean and neat. The beds and the rest of the room clean and neat. The rooms served its purpose, to sleep and shower..
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
DeeDee
"Comfy beds and really great service!"
When we checked in front desk clerk was extremely friendly with quick service. Room was spacious and clean. Clerk called to asked us if we were satisfied with the room. Very impressed. Slept so well I missed the free breakfast. Heard no outside sounds. AC kept it freezing cold which is just how I like it. Would stay there again for sure.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Jenna2784
"Poor hotel"
This was the lowest poorest Baymont hotel I've EVER stayed in water wouldn't shut off in shower carpet had burn holes I've never stayed in a baymont that all rooms were smoking rooms the pool was beautiful but it was closed in the middle of June. Would NOT recommend drunks knocking on my door all hours of the night & a door next to us that was a closet & nobody's room. Staff was adequate but gave no reason why the pool was closed just said "it's closed"
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Disappointed
"Nice hotel very friendly staff"
This hotel was very quick and professional with getting me checked in! Did not have any complaints on the room and I was overall happy with housekeeping, they brought extra towels when they were able to!! ☆☆☆☆☆
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Cleanest room ever!"
Because of the exceptional price, I was not expecting much from my night's stay at the hotel. However, this room was the cleanest room I have ever seen. I even had to pull out the bedside table, and there were no dust-bunnies! Amy and Karen were very helpful with my questions about the area. I plan to stay there again!
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
it was the worst stay i have ever had first day no tv calb in our room there was calb every where there then house keeping was rude to my husband because he had a accident and we needed the bedding chang then we had on electic for 6 hours during the night about suffoced but all the bussninnes around us was still on
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
hulse
Great bed, good night sleep after a long day was a blessing. No bottle water at breakfast but otherwise good breasfast slections. Outside could be cleaned up a bit, new paint and sweeping sidewalks.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Everyone was so helpful and if you give the attached a 10 for his work he deserves a 20 score for his costumer service thank you for making our stay awesome
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2014
"Not staying here again."
We will not be going back to this hotel. The girl at the front desk in the morning was very rude and acted like she did not want to be there. The bathroom in the room was dirty and had hair on the toilet seat. The A/C only blew air not cool air. The swimming pool looked filthy. We stay at hotels about 6-8 times a year and this was the worst place we have ever stayed. I have not written a bad review on any hotel until now.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014