All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

Bad internet service
It was good.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2016
Albert
"Reserved suite but it was unavailable,"
I Reserved the suite but it was unavailable due to the air conditioning was not working, I would think the room wouldn't be available online if there was an issue. Friendly front counter employee's. Tried to assist me with a parallel room of the same value, not sure how since the suite is the highest on the rates. But overall not a bad stay.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Longview
Dear Ms. Lisa, we would like to apologize for your inconvenience. We appreciate your business, and your feedback. However, the suite was available upon check in but unfortunately the air conditioning unit went out same day. Again thanks for your feedback, and we hope to see you as a comeback customer.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
it was nice and the cops were present at night for sec.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Longview
Dear Lisa Marie, thank you for your recent stay with us. It's always a great pleasure to hear about customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2016
Lisa Marie
"Ughhhhhh."
It was horrible. Literally found a Crack pipe in the chair. Very scary
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Longview
Dear Ms. Steele, We want to apologize for your inconvenience, and hopefully this will not affect your decision to stay with us again. We will try our best to make it better for you on your next stay.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2016
"Room was not clean"
The shower was disgusting. Hair everywhere.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Longview
Dear Mr. Randi, thanks for taking the time to review our property. We want to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered while staying with us. The lack of cleanliness has been addressed, and we can assure that we will not have this problem again in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2016
Randi
"NOT WHAT IT SAYS....DISGUSTING"
Hotel was DISGUSTING! ABSOLUTELY nothing like the pics online. Never stay here again. Dirty and smells.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
"Great for the money."
Check in was simple because I booked and paid ahead. Room is older but was clean and comfortable. Had no issues while I was there. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Not the Baymont you picture"
Its a bit shabby, but very price friendly...
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Amber
"Baymont Inn stay."
The room was okay except for the dead roaches found throughout the room. Guess better dead than alive.
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Suzanne
underwhelmed, even at this price
2 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2015
Craig
"NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!"
Nasty Nasty Nasty! I would have been better off at a motel 6
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
The room had a very unpleasant odor that no matter how much you sprayed it with Lysol it would not go away. The tub was black in the bottom and they didn't have breakfast meat or eggs for breakfast which meant we had to leave the hotel for breakfast. This was a disappointment because the pictures we looked at on the computer were misleading. Not a good stay.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"It was good for the price"
Looks pretty bad from the street. Neighborhood not that great. The lady at the front desk was nice and helpful. First room I was in the door was broken in the bathroom and she moved me to another room. Room was cleanish (tub was stained). My biggest complaint was the other guest who were making a lot of noise at two am
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
Courtney
Not good. Old out dated furniture stained.smelled really bad.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Roaches crawling over the table in the room, stains on the sheets and pillow cases, no shampoo, what else do you need or want to know? Despite having 10 cars in their parking lot, the check in desk would not change me to a non-smoking room. This is an issue on Hotels.com, negotiating a cheap room deal that's not worth the $5 in savings.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Patrick
She was very helpful and courteous. A++
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Unkept rooms!"
Very old and unkept. First when I turned the TV on the screen said "remotes batteries low, need to go to front desk for new remote" which I did. The man, owner, took the remote and tried it on the lobby TV and turned around and gave it back saying to me it works. I said I wasn't having a problem-the TV said remotes batteries were low and I didn't want it to die in the middle of the night! When he left the lady behind the desk looked for some batteries and not finding any went to a vacant room and got one and we tried it out and it did work. Next morning it wouldn't turn off or change volume. I just left it that way for that day and night and next morning before I left. When I tried to unplug a lamp to plug in phone to recharge it shot out flame and sparks and blew out cord from plug. I called immediately and told them. Left for my appts. When I got back I went to office and ask if it was safe in my room, they said they didn't know anything about it, but did send maintenance to fix it. Rooms very old in need of refreshing! I will not pick that hotel again!! Looks good on the outside but very bad on the inside!
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Judy
"Decent stay!"
Quick stay! Clean. Good price.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
mike
"Very nice for the price"
The staff was nice. Hotel room was clean. Only complaint was the bathtub didn't drain right so I had water up to my ankles when done showering.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
jennifer
"Nice staff dirty hotel rooms"
The staff were very nice. The room was very dirty. Spiders and spider webs in the window seal and behind the night stands. The chair in the room was broken. The room door lock was loose. The bathroom door had to be lifted up to actually close and lock. People came and went (loudly) all hours of the night. Music was played extremely loud in a room near us booming on and off all night. We have stayed in a Baymont in Florida and it was a completely different and pleasant experience. Not the case here. We might as well have stayed in a Motel 6.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
sherrie
"Close to everywhere"
When I checked in staff greeted me helped with my bags.. Engaged in conversation made me feel relaxed, always answered my questions bent over backwards for me I'd differently stay here again. Also very quiet nice pool fresh coffee in the mornings. Great cleaning staff friendly attentive. Just a nice hotel.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
buffalo man
"Not bad, not great!"
It was a good size room but the room the floor had stains. The water was a yellowish color and room had a funny smell
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
savannah
"Easy access to Balloon Races"
I accidentally booked a smoking room so I called. Tammika, was very nice on the phone and in person when we checked in & out. I was also greatful for a ground floor room. The breakfast had a great selection. The room was clean, the AC worked well and it was not hot when we entered the room. There were 2 water bugs but that can happen anywhere. We came for the Great Texas Balloon Races and the Baymont was easy and close. The pool was also clean- they use salt instead of a ton of chlorine.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
J
"Decent motel"
Room was nice, nothing fancy, just average. A little old and needs updating, but other than that it was good.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Lauren
"not good"
The hotel staff was ok room was terrible and the pool was dirty
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great expectations"
Usually Baymont stays are more enjoyable. Facility a little dated, bathroom very small. Room pretty dark even with lights on. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast OK, not eggs or meat but for the price still good deal. Service Station next door detracts from property but nothing they can do. Large truck s can park very close but really no problem. Good location if stopping for the night on I-20. Not many options for eating close by but Cracker Barrel is just down the road. Overall not a bad experience.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
It was terrible... The room wasn't even cleaned.. There was frozen alcohol in the refrigerator.. The headboard was broken.. The bathroom was disgusting.. The bottom of the shower was filthy.. I would never go back to that place..
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
autumn
"Horrible experience"
Management was horrible and pool was nasty. Rooms had hair all in them
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
shandy
Bad I never will go back it was horrible I recommend no one goes there.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
t.c
"Great hotel for the rate"
Easy check in, clean room, all staff was extremely nice. Great room for the rate. We were there for a softball tourney, there was also a baseball tournament in town so it was noisy with kids and parents but didn't bother us because we were part of it. As a softball mom, we are always looking for cheap rooms but don't want a nasty room in a shady area and this was probably the best room at a low rate that we have ever stayed in.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Longview
Thank you so much for staying with us, we enjoy your company. Come see us again soon. :)
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Angela
"Family Reunion"
Nice place to stay will stay here again. Easy access to interstate close to places I needed.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Longview
Thank You so much, we always try our best to make things better for our guest. We appreciate you always.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Just stayed one night..."
Lady that checked us in was very nice and courteous....room was clean and kept up!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Marti
Very pleasant and peaceful
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Willis
Horrible
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
This was not a pleasant experience. I'll pay closer attention in the future. Picture shown online was very deceiving.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"do not stay here!"
Air didn't work. Husband has asthma and copd. There was nothing the manager would do. Refused to give a refund! People was yelling and arguing at all hrs of the night. This was the worst stay ever. There was stairs that was not completed. And the only thing stopping a child from falling was 1 metal bar!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Veronica
"Family"
Not what I thought it should have
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Rooms well appointed, quiet, spacious and clean. Woman running front desk was very friendly, helpful and sweet.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Clean but not the best location."
The staff were great, the room was really but I did not feel safe. There was a few guests who were sketchy. At 6:40 am I was woken up by a man pounding on the door a few rooms down hollering that they had better open the door and give them their money or he was gonna break down the door. I picked up the phone to call for security but it didn't work. My family and I got up immediately gathered our stuff and left. During the night there were people talking very loud, playing music, and alot of coming and going. I will not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Wife, Mother
"okay for a quick one night"
The room was not very clean, and the bed was stiff. The staff were nice, but the area was questionable.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"poor"
Room smelled and fridge was not clean.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Bad Hotel"
The room was dirty, dead bugs all over, dirty towels, covers were dirty.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
michael
"Please don't stay here!!!"
The rooms were dated. There were roaches. I was told that it was a hotel, but it is a motel. The desk clerk told me that it is an exterior entrance hotel, which is a creative way to describe a motel. I felt unsafe.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"Not the best but not the worst"
The stench of mildew was unbearable, but then all of east Texas smells like a damp cellar. Some of the staff is friendly. Make sure you put that do not disturb sign out if you don't want them knocking on your door at 9 am when check out is at noon! Breakfast hours are shorter than most places. They have truck parking which is convenient for all you drivers.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"overnight stay"
Always stay at this hotel. Decent price and nice comfortable room.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Ronald
This facility itself was okay, but it was noisy, the night we stayed there. Which,I suppose, had more to do with other guests than the motel itself.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"TRULY TERRIBLE"
Worst hotel experience I've ever had. Property was run-down and ugly. Phone did not work. Hot water in shower did not work. Shower handle fell off when we tried to use it. Without any guarantee of refund, we left. I have stayed in some very "modest" and "economical" hotels before and have never simply walked out. STAY AWAY.
Busy Mom
"Cheap hotel."
Cheap hotel furnishings and bathroom. Needs repairs that are obvious but not being repaired. I could have paid thirty nine across the street and had the same quality.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
The room hadn't been swept there were cigarette butts on the floor. The toilet seat hadn't been wiped down. The heat didn't work, nor did the air conditioner. Some of the light switches didn't work. There was blown light bulbs that needed replacing.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Baymont suite?"
I enjoyed the location, as I was navigating toward it I thought it would not be close to anything. Turned out it had plenty of shops and fast food in reasonable distance. The building is your typical exterior opening rooms type of establishment. Appropriately priced, I felt the overall star rating was a bit to high. It's a solid 3, not very suite like
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014