All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Great Deal!"
It was very enjoyable. Although I wished the bed was bigger, it slept quite well! The breakfast was great! Can't beat the price!
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Roshanda
"PILLOWS TO SOFT"
The visit was good as usual but this time my visit the pillows were to soft. The flow of the bath tub after finished with bath was very slow.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"check everything b4 u go to sleep"
Television did not work in first room. Second room hot water valve was broken.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Very nice people who ran the hotel and managed it, they were extremely helpful and kind.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great staff & accomodations"
The staff were very helpful, i had a fax i needed to send and the business center wasn't capable of sending it so the clerk sent it for me. The room was nice & clean& quiet , there was a spot on the bathroom ceiling where it looks like the room above had had a leak at one time & looked moldy. Other wise it was great.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
DUDLEY
"Horrible"
This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. Rooms were dirty, there was no refrigerator or microwave. Will spend the extra money next time.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Kennedy
"Horrible stay"
This was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The beds had what looked like blood stains, there was still waste in the toilet, there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room and the a/c wasn't getting very cold. People were out walking around all hours making it hard to sleep. Will never stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Kennedy
"Terrible!"
2 thumbs down!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Nathan
"Good for Traveling work crews"
Although we normally find these hotels to be in the 4-5 Randell on all scores, this one barely makes it out of the twos! Traveling with kids, we were happy to see the pool...until we got a closer look. GREEN!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Baymont"
Great stay pool was clean room was excellent but had a problem. With bugs they weren't. Bad but they do need to spray
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Alishiapookie
"Disappointing stay..."
Highlights? Well...my husband had to put the bathroom door back on the hinges so that the door could be closed. This room obviously should have never been in use. We recently stayed at a Baymont Inn in another city & state, and based on that stay booked this stay. What a disappointment! Also had been booked into a smoking room - that was not made clear through the booking process. Staff did make the change to a non-smoking room (obviously someone had smoked initial before!
Carolyn
"It felt like a by the hour motel"
The room was very dirty. Sheets were dirty. When you stepped out of the shower onto a half of Alan inch of water because the tub leaked. Enough said.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
very unhappy
"poor service, decent rooms"
We had a horrible time getting any sort of service from the staff of this hotel!! The room was clean and they had new bed linens, but only came with two towels and there was no turntable in the microwave making it unusable. They were unwillling to give us more towels (said they were full but there were several empty rooms) and when they finally gave us a plate for the microwave it didn't fit. They were in the middle of a do it yourself remodel which was noisy and disruptive too. Save your money and stay at one of the many other hotels in town.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
carrie
"Doesn't live up to rating or reviews"
The hotel was dingy and not a very welcoming place after a long drive. The lady at the desk gave minimal service. No wireless as indicated in the hotel description. It was clean, good shower, and very comfortable bed. We were awakened at 3:20 in the morning for a wake up call which we did not order. It was a disappointing stay.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
D from Denver
"baymont hotel"
stayed at baymont inn in longview tx inside was ok just remodled outside was terrible thought I was staying in the ward probly could have got any kinda of drug you wanted or hookers wasn't there five minutes had people asking me for money wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.......
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Disrespectful"
horrific
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
belinda
"Stay was "Eh""
Pool was hot, and you couldn't see the bottom. Toilet barely flushed. "Breakfast" was non-existent....
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Rude & Unfurnished"
The girl in the office hsd to be the rudest I've ever felt with & we travel a lot! I asked for an blanket and extra pillow. The girl in the office said, we don't have those. I said this is a hotel. You have them. She said we'll there's no extra for you. I said you can't look? She said, nope. The tub was close to black. We ask for an extra towel & all they will give us is a bath Matt. Said we.'lol just have to use it. The following morning, breakfast was over at 10am. We are in there by 9:0( & had to ask for everything! She did not want to get up!!! I would never stay here again or recommend it.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
shelly
"disgusting"
The room was filthy with cracker crumbs all over floor and entire crackers and packaging behind nightstand, trash in trash can, container lids in bathroom, and only one clean towel. Reported to manager with NO resolution: "We just don't have any clean towels". Please find someplace else to stay!
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Debbe
"HORRIBLE"
The bathroom smelled of dirty socks the entire stay. The walls and air vents were covered in dust. The beds were very small. It said 2 queen beds, but they were full size beds. the floors had MANY stains on them. The breakfast was not available after the first day of stay, so therefore we had to spend more money than planned. I checked out a day early because of the room quality and have yet to receive my refund. I will NEVER stay there again, nor will I recommend it to friends and family.
7 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Jammye
"Could use a make-over"
The hotel is in a good location near interstate I-20 and the desk attendants were friendly and helpful. The hotel has peeling paint on the metal stairs and overall tired appearance. The room had fresh, clean linens, however the bathroom door was not secure on the hinges, the vanity light was burned out and a few other minor maintenance issues were noted. There are many other hotel choices at this exit, so I would not likely stay at this Baymont again, in it's current condition.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
gwyng
"The Purpose Motel"
When we checked in at 8:30 am, the front desk clerk was very helpful and nice. The breakfast was clean and neat. The beds and the rest of the room clean and neat. The rooms served its purpose, to sleep and shower..
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
DeeDee
"Comfy beds and really great service!"
When we checked in front desk clerk was extremely friendly with quick service. Room was spacious and clean. Clerk called to asked us if we were satisfied with the room. Very impressed. Slept so well I missed the free breakfast. Heard no outside sounds. AC kept it freezing cold which is just how I like it. Would stay there again for sure.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Jenna2784
"Poor hotel"
This was the lowest poorest Baymont hotel I've EVER stayed in water wouldn't shut off in shower carpet had burn holes I've never stayed in a baymont that all rooms were smoking rooms the pool was beautiful but it was closed in the middle of June. Would NOT recommend drunks knocking on my door all hours of the night & a door next to us that was a closet & nobody's room. Staff was adequate but gave no reason why the pool was closed just said "it's closed"
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Disappointed
"Nice hotel very friendly staff"
This hotel was very quick and professional with getting me checked in! Did not have any complaints on the room and I was overall happy with housekeeping, they brought extra towels when they were able to!! ☆☆☆☆☆
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Cleanest room ever!"
Because of the exceptional price, I was not expecting much from my night's stay at the hotel. However, this room was the cleanest room I have ever seen. I even had to pull out the bedside table, and there were no dust-bunnies! Amy and Karen were very helpful with my questions about the area. I plan to stay there again!
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
it was the worst stay i have ever had first day no tv calb in our room there was calb every where there then house keeping was rude to my husband because he had a accident and we needed the bedding chang then we had on electic for 6 hours during the night about suffoced but all the bussninnes around us was still on
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
hulse
Great bed, good night sleep after a long day was a blessing. No bottle water at breakfast but otherwise good breasfast slections. Outside could be cleaned up a bit, new paint and sweeping sidewalks.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Everyone was so helpful and if you give the attached a 10 for his work he deserves a 20 score for his costumer service thank you for making our stay awesome
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2014
Roaches!!! We left as soon as they came out. Don't need to say anymore.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Madelaine
"Not staying here again."
We will not be going back to this hotel. The girl at the front desk in the morning was very rude and acted like she did not want to be there. The bathroom in the room was dirty and had hair on the toilet seat. The A/C only blew air not cool air. The swimming pool looked filthy. We stay at hotels about 6-8 times a year and this was the worst place we have ever stayed. I have not written a bad review on any hotel until now.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Services"
Evening staff is great, but the night staff is rude. Didn't have face towels in the room and the tub was dirty. When you call night shift to complain, they sent someone who wipe the tub with vinegar (no water)
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"It'll Do."
Not bad. Some minor maintenance woes. Rather comfortable and definitely priced economically.
3 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Johnson
"So bad we could not stay."
I reserved 2 rooms more than a week in advance. When we tried to check in at 3pm, no room was ready, and they tried to give us 2 rooms,smoking, with one bed on the 2nd floor. We are all 4 mobility impaired ( which I made clear in the reservation) and require ground floor rooms because we cannot climb stairs. Three of the 4 have breathing issues and cannot be around smoke and we all require separate beds since we are not married to each other. We were told to go away and come back later and rooms would be ready. We did and were given a king room and a double queen room. When I checked the rooms, the king seemed to be made up, but did not have bath linens or a working light in the bath room. The double queen was filthy, with dirty, soiled bed and bath linens, missing light bulbs, and the bath tub was full of dirty bootprints and had a rusty hole where the overflow drain should be. They were extremely short staffed and never answered the phone. DO NOT BOOK A STAY HERE UNTIL THERE IS MAJOR RENOVATION AND REPAIR.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"over charged"
The room was not worth the price. No light bulb in the bathroom The curtains was falling down The TV only worked , if you used two remote No water pressure. An not hot at all. Stains on the blanket as well as the chairs.. I should be given a refund.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"one night stay"
Bathroom was small and some mold spots around top of tub, not so bad that you didn't want to get into the tub but still didn't like seeing it.. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good with many choices. I would stay again if not for the bathroom.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Good hotel"
It's a clean hotel, very quiet. It's what I expect from a hotel.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2014
Jack
Great Stay! Great Location from I-20
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
R. W.
"Left early"
Was in town for a week and checked out early after first night. Non smoking room had a smokey smell. Dimly lit parking lot and was worried about my vehicle. Bed was lumpy. Wifi was pitiful and could not connect.
5 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
"Overrated"
Location and outside appearance of this hotel is not great. For someone traveling and spending 1 night it's ok. Good bed , sheets , pillows. Office staff very friendly and helpful
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2014
"No more"
I have stayed at this location 5 different times. It has become progressively worse. So I'm trying others in the same locale. See my additional reviews for how the competition fares...
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
""Ants Come Marching""
My apologies to Dave Matthews, but this is not what I want to see at 5AM. My vanity was filled with ants. 50+ in the bowl, another 20 running around on the surface. right next to, but not on, my dental hygiene. 'Nuff said.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
"Outstanding breakfast"
Varied menus make the breakfast worth the price of the room alone. 37" flatscreen, granite tops, firm bed, nice pillows. The staff is personable and takes the time to get to know their guests. Hot tub and pool. Easy access to major roads.
3 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Fire the maintenance staff"
There was a leak under the vanity. In the morning, I enter the bathroom, slip, drop a glass but recover my balance. After mopping up the water and glass fragments, I place the waste receptical under the leaking shut off valve. I inform the front desk of service needed and caution the housekeeping staff. I return that evening to find the faucet is still leaking. I am now serenaded by a drip for 2 (two) nights without resolution. My advice? Wear galoshes...
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2014
"Not bad..."
I was really expecting a lot more. The room was okay, bed was comfortable but room was not as clean as I would have liked. But for 8 hours for a sleep and a shower, it worked.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2014
Sienna
Beds confortable sleep all nigt room diferent from advertice horrible internet wifii useless
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
moy
Stay was great
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"No coffee"
Bring your own coffee maker and (if you ask for a smoking room)ash trays. Toilet paper rough bought my own and you might bring some bath towels since they take your and wash before you get any. Also they are short staffed on cleaning up rooms. Very disappointed, thought the price was good but you get what you pay for.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"right off 20"
We drove 17 hours straight before we stopped everything seemed alright, but at that point I was ready to sleep in the car. Location was convenient, right off the highway, breakfast was decent(waffles cereal and bagels).the room did exactly what we needed it to, nothing fancy.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
The room was nice but the light fixture cover did fall on our son when he went into the bathroom. Bathrooms are a little small but it was clean. We'll stay again on our way through.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013