All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
17111 North Fwy, Houston, TX, 77090, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Don't waste your money here !!!"
Room not the one I booked , service was rude and offensive . Very unpleasant stay .
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Nice room with comfortAble beds no complaints"
The room was very nice and clean
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Sheronda
"Polar opposites"
Other Baymonts I have stayed in have been extremely clean, nice and comfortable. This particular Baymonts was a dive hotel. I was very dissapointed. Especially since I had my son with me.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
i travel
Have stayed there several times before → no complaints.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jack
"Wrong Side Of Town"
Nice looking place bad side of town. Crackheads fighting in the parking lot.
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Not Recommended"
Is next to expressway and noisy. No elevator to second floor for handicapped. Was supposed to be non-smoking room but heavy cigarette smell. Water soaked carpet.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"OK stay"
When we first arrived, the staff was courteous and prompt. They gave me a room that was suppose to be non-smoking. When we got to the room it smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. I had my kids with me so this was unacceptable and I am not a smoker. Went back to the receptionist and explained the situation and they quickly provided another room. The second room was much better but there was a hint of cigarette smoke in that room as well. Now both these rooms are clearly marked on the outside wall of the room as non-smoking but apparently the customers are unaware or just don't care. Shower was OK, the bathroom floor had a coating on it that felt like used mop water was used to wipe it down. The shower/tub was clean but the bathroom definitely showed signs of age.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Silvio
Decent for the Price. Was a quick stay. Basic hotel room.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Price was reasonable but a bit high for the condition of the room we stayed in.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
barbara
"Good service"
Best stay ever
2 night trip Feb 12, 2015
"Trace of hot water"
Old two handle style shower. There is only a trickle of super hot water. Adjusting the water temperature for a shower can leave you with hot water burns. Be careful.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Bernard
"Truckers choice motel smells bad"
All rooms open to outside. Large asphalt parking lot holds many big-rig trucks. Little fenced pool area looked OK- I didn't use it. Lobby was clean, felt modern, with a little breakfast room for cereal, coffee, toast, etc. Front desk people were pleasant and professional. Some of the clientele I saw in the parking lot looked a little rough and scary. My non-smoking room smelled quite bad- someone must have smoked quite a bit in it recently and it didn't clean up very well. Add to the old cigarette smell a good dose of old carpet mustiness, and you get a smell that definitely would have been a deal breaker for my wife and daughter. But I was traveling alone, and arriving late, and leaving early so I decided to put up with it. Bathroom fixtures all worked fine but looked old. Tub was clean but there were some mildew stains under the grout, There's not much you'd care to walk to in the vicinity, but there are a number of food options within a mile or two of driving up and down the frontage roads along the highway. When I asked where I might get a late dinner (about 9:45pm) the front desk person suggested McDonalds, or Domino's Pizza, or an undistinguished-looking local Chinese restaurant.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Beto
"Don't stay here."
It seems I'm not allowed to say why you shouldn't stay here. Just know that it is not a very safe place.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to freeway."
Very comfortable. Very convenient,to shopping areas.Love the view.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Martha
"Never again"
It is the worst hotel stay I have ever experienced! Filthy rooms, the neighborhood is terrible and the smell of the rooms is disgusting!!!
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"very disappointing"
It was horrible! I would never stay there again. The night staff was very unprofessional. The day staff tried to make up for it by offering us a future free night stay, but I will never stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
GERALDINE
"Clean, convenient hotel"
The hotel was clean and convenient for our trip. The check in was easy. The room was plain, but clean. The breakfast was very limited and the coffee drinkers in my group were not pleased with the quality of the coffee. The main problem for me was a lack of a bathtub plug making it difficult to take a nice warm bath. I didn't like that the bathroom light was connected to the exhaust fan, so you couldn't have the light without a loud fan. I did like that there were several electric outlets- since we always have rechargers for phones, etc. We probably wouldn't stay here again, but it was acceptable for us on this visit.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Cheryl
"older hotel"
Older hotel. Needs to to refurbished.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Run Down Hotel"
I had stayed at a Baymont (Not this one) in the Houston area about 2 months ago. It was a very nice experience. Thats why I booked this Hotel. Well this Baymont was awful. The first room I checked into had part of the window covering broken and hanging. Second room had a awful smell, the third room had the door safety lock broken off... I never went back for a fourth .. I just left and found another hotel. I knew I would not get a refund but it didnt matter. I hope that gives you an idea how run down this Hotel was.
2 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
paul
"Comfy but noisy"
Right in front of the freeway makes it difficult to sleep but rooms are very comfortable with nice beds. What I found unacceptable is that you are required to leave a copy of your passport at the reception for security reasons and details about your home address. The check in therefore takes ages and after a long haul trip it is the worst thing.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Gaby
"Close to 1960"
The staff was friendly. The room smelled like smoke and the fan was so loud I kept waking up.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
this is exactly where you can waste your money 1)internet speed super slow 2)breakfast material finishing before 9 and no replacement 3)room smelly
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"A Crummy Hotel For At A Decent Hotel Price"
Book this hotel a few years ago and it wasn't bad, so we booked it again this time. The place has REALLY gone down hill. I've stayed at a lot of Baymont hotels and this is the only one I wouldn't recommend. We had a three night reservation and got in late at night. Our no smoking room reeked of smoke. The next morning, I noticed that the smoke detector had been disabled. I reported it to the receptionist in the morning and asked for a different room. The receptionist was nice about it and did give us another room. It's not the hotel's fault that a previous guest smoked in the room; but they should have caught that when cleaning the room.....did they clean the room between guests? The second room didn't smell like an ash tray, but somebody left chewing gum on the shower head. Like with the smoked out room, it's not the hotel's fault a trashy guest did that....but they should have noticed it while cleaning and fixed it before the next guests arrived. The other hotel guests were noisy late into the night and the place really felt sketchy despite being a pretty decent part of town. If I'd stayed at a dirt cheap motor inn next to a truck stop, I might of expected that atmosphere..... This place was truly a step down from a Motel 6 or even from a Super8.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Travis
"Home away from home"
I had a good stay at the hotel. The staff was courteous and friendly
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Valerie
"5 minutes away from my sister for her birthday!"
Upon check- in everything with as smooth as possible. $50 refundable pet deposit fee + $10 extra per night NOT BAD at all.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Bre
"Would stay there again"
Very quiet and well kept.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Close to Old Town Spring, Texas..affordable"
Most motels/hotels we have stayed at does provide additional towels for the use in the shower. This motel offer 2 of everything and asked you use the same towel more than once... Parking outside the rooms was excellent. We did not partake of the morning continental breakfast since we were just down the road from a very good Denny's. The staff in general was very courteous. The young man on the evening shift on Friday evening went out of his way to be accommodating and was very precious. The tv remote did not have batteries in it, the staff indicated they could not leave their station on the first night to correct the problem. We purchased batteries the next day and the remote still did not work...they eventually brought a new remote and that solved ethe problem. The microwave and refrigerator was clean and worked. The bed was very comfortable. The carpet was clean. Overall, it was a good experience...we would stay there again except we would bring batteries and extra towels..lol.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Rev
"Morning Start"
staff was very friendly. Stayed 4 nights. Only thing I would change is not being able to take food to room for the breakfast and maybe starting breakfast a little earlier. This was business and traffic there sux, so I would have to leave at 0530 go get breakfast on the run. Breakfast didn't start until 0600. They wanted you to eat there, which I didn't understand, but oh well, ended up buying out. That was probably the only inconvenience. Other than that it sits right next to HWY, and that too was loud, but easily tuned out. (maybe more of a sound proof windows or doors)....but that really wasn't an issue for us.
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Its was totally awful room was nasty not vacuum."
I would " Never" recommend nor stay at that place again as long as im alive it was dirty inside and out tv remote didn't work nor the closets have knobs. The floors were dirty mirrors and pillow cases. Not to mention the smell in the room at 9 am they beat on my door for check out and it was at 11. Unacceptable for a dog!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Sad
"Don't stay here!"
The absolute worse hotel I've ever stayed at! !!
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
I wouldnt stay there again, its just an older hotel, I just didnt care for it!!!!!
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Good Stay"
I was surprisingly impressed with the room, it was very clean & spacious. The staff was very cool to work with at check-in.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Now I know why!"
Hotel very noisy at night. Several 18 wheelers in parking lot coming and going at all hours of the night. People talking loudly outside of room at all hours of the night. Now I know why the room was so cheap.
5 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Pimps Up Hoes Down"
Stayed here for a week while waiting to sign lease on an apartment. The hotel and accommodations would be great if it weren't for some of the long term guests. The hookers are all over after dark, pimps smoking blunts at the pool during the day, early morning has the meth addict roaming about. Weekend had some families which kept the pimps and hoes in their rooms mostly. Pool was clean.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"terrible"
It looks like the sheets were not changed. Smells pretty bad. A/C is really old. It is not worthed the 100 dollar I paid for it.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
"Location, Location, ???"
An aging property, with a single redeeming quality- its location. My room was across from the pool, and while there seemed to be few guests on the entire property, most of them showed up at the pool late in the evening, and threw a party. The room was musty, the A/C cranky, the in-room coffee maker had green slime in it, and the bed was, in a word, busted.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
NML
"Homeless"
Stay is okay but I have been here a month and i pay more for my 5lb puppy then I do my room and there is no telling how long we will be here. I pay around it is 70.00 a week for my pup and around 300. 00 a week for the room i think I it should be 25.00 deposit and no more because they are supposed to be a family and (PET FRIENDLY) Hotel Just speaking from the hubby wallet.
7 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Jacqueline
"Water went out!"
We were at a motocross event all weekend, when we got back to the hotel Saturday night there was no water! The toilet looked like it was all clogged up. There was nothing the hotel could do to fix it! Not very enjoyable!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Do not trust calling Hotels.com for help! SCARY!!!"
I called the 800 number when my flight was delayed in Houston. I told them to get me a hotel for under $100 close to the airport. This hotel was "scary"! No one would have paid the price I paid. Is your call center in the U.S? You need to educate your employees. I am guessing the rep that took my call is not familiar with Houston? Very upset!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Homeless/Helpless"
I have stayed here off and on for years and enjoyed it. But the last few times. I can't say that I have.
6 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Hopeless
"Hotel is nasty"
This hotel gave us a room that hadn't even been cleaned someone had just left from it I will never stay there ever
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"missing amenities"
Microwave and refrigerator was not provided in the room contrary to what was listed in the room amenities
3 night trip May 23, 2014
mk
"Don't Stay Here!"
I can't believe places like this still exist since people have started doing online reviews. Google Maps cannot find the hotel, this should have been my first clue. Check-in was fine and I requested a room away from the highway noise. We were put in the back by the pool. The parking lot is creepy and people (other guests?) just stand around. The real problems didn't start until we started to take our showers and get ready for bed. The drain in the shower was useless. By the time I was done with my shower, I may as well have taken a bath for all the water I was standing in. The sink drain was also dysfunctional and we had to pry the drain open to avoid overflow of the sink while we brushed our teeth and washed our faces. The air conditioning worked but made an awful smell. The breakfast is sub-par at best. The unisex bathroom in the lobby is atrocious and should be avoided at all costs. Please don't stay here. There are many other choices (which we noticed during our 45 minute "tour" of the vicinity via Google Maps). Choose one of them.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Lindsey
"ok"
hotel was just a place to stay before leaving to airport in the morning. It was clean but a bit run down. If looking for clean really basic place to stay when flying not bad for the price.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Sharklady
"Great for overnight stay."
Got in ate so I was glad t get a pleasant staff member. They gave me the room I requested which was close to the office and downstairs, not totally handicapped but this helped. No noise or problems. Comfortable stay.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Jo Ann
"Nice Hotel Pleasant Stay"
Enjoyed nice quiet atmosphere. room was very spacious and neat. no disturbances while i was there for the week.
Other trip May 22, 2014
The staff was very friendly, very helpful. The rooms were clean, but nobody mentioned that it was an old motel with a new Baymont slapped on the sign. Old, old, old. Not like any other newer Baymont that I'm used to seeing. Thank goodness they gave such good service.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"The hotel was decent!!!"
Toilets water pressure was bad. Other than that, the stay was very decent.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Just wanted a comfortable room"
Room was comfortable and had a nice table to do computer work. For the price it was ok.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Visit Houston"
Hotel was pretty clean for the price, rooms were nice and clean. This is not a 4 or 5 start hotel but it was pretty clean, staff was pleasant.
Other trip May 9, 2014