All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
17111 North Fwy, Houston, TX, 77090, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"missing amenities"
Microwave and refrigerator was not provided in the room contrary to what was listed in the room amenities
3 night trip May 23, 2014
mk
"Don't Stay Here!"
I can't believe places like this still exist since people have started doing online reviews. Google Maps cannot find the hotel, this should have been my first clue. Check-in was fine and I requested a room away from the highway noise. We were put in the back by the pool. The parking lot is creepy and people (other guests?) just stand around. The real problems didn't start until we started to take our showers and get ready for bed. The drain in the shower was useless. By the time I was done with my shower, I may as well have taken a bath for all the water I was standing in. The sink drain was also dysfunctional and we had to pry the drain open to avoid overflow of the sink while we brushed our teeth and washed our faces. The air conditioning worked but made an awful smell. The breakfast is sub-par at best. The unisex bathroom in the lobby is atrocious and should be avoided at all costs. Please don't stay here. There are many other choices (which we noticed during our 45 minute "tour" of the vicinity via Google Maps). Choose one of them.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Lindsey
"ok"
hotel was just a place to stay before leaving to airport in the morning. It was clean but a bit run down. If looking for clean really basic place to stay when flying not bad for the price.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Sharklady
"Great for overnight stay."
Got in ate so I was glad t get a pleasant staff member. They gave me the room I requested which was close to the office and downstairs, not totally handicapped but this helped. No noise or problems. Comfortable stay.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Jo Ann
"Nice Hotel Pleasant Stay"
Enjoyed nice quiet atmosphere. room was very spacious and neat. no disturbances while i was there for the week.
Other trip May 22, 2014
The staff was very friendly, very helpful. The rooms were clean, but nobody mentioned that it was an old motel with a new Baymont slapped on the sign. Old, old, old. Not like any other newer Baymont that I'm used to seeing. Thank goodness they gave such good service.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"The hotel was decent!!!"
Toilets water pressure was bad. Other than that, the stay was very decent.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Disgusting"
Hair in the tub and drain, so much it wouldn't drain. Urine stains on the toilet☺️
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Just wanted a comfortable room"
Room was comfortable and had a nice table to do computer work. For the price it was ok.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Visit Houston"
Hotel was pretty clean for the price, rooms were nice and clean. This is not a 4 or 5 start hotel but it was pretty clean, staff was pleasant.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
Lots of restaurant choices close by and a clean and comfortable room with free wi-fi and they allowed are small dog
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
angie
"Noises early am"
This hotel is under renovation. The construction crew started at 8am removing beds from about 1/3 of the rooms. They were painting the outside of another section. None of this was mentioned upon check in. This is not currently a 2.5 star hotel. Maybe more like a 1.5!
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Don't!"
Crack pipes and used needles found between mattress and boxspring and under pillow. Filthy room and roaches...need I say more?
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great potential"
The hotel is under renovation. If we had been informed we would have chosen another hotel. Pool was closed, guys working in the room next to us at midnight. The neighborhood isn't the best but it could have been worse. Breakfast could use a few more options like yogurts but overall for the price it was nice. I would stay again after the renovation. The staff is nice and they seem like they really care.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
suzanne
much construction going on - other guests too loud
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Hotel"
remodeling in progress, I WAS told there was a restaurant, not true
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"not again"
Poor condition of room. Property under renovation. cheap rate.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
Ed
"No internet"
They had no working internet the day I stayed. I contacted the front desk several times and they said they were checking on it. If you are on business definitely avoid staying at this place.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Marco Coronado
"ok for what we needed"
Ok, we stayed here because parents always stayed there. We needed quick cheap rooms. There ok, for what we needed them for.
4 night trip Mar 31, 2014
sha
"Don't stay here!!"
No hot water, no wifi, supposed to be a non smoking room but had ash tray and ashes on table. Toile was clogged from another guest and we had to plunge it ourselves. Was on phone with wifi for an hour and a half and still couldn't fix it. Awful hotel for a Baymont!!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Terrible as much as it could be."
Don't let nice pictures of the hotel fool you. The rooms are nowhere near the ones shown in the pictures. Rooms are extremely dirty. The carpets are wet. Oh my god, those towels in the bathroom. They have so much hair stuck in the towel , they are curled between the stitches, and they smell terrible. The beds are as small as full size mattress. They say there is free wifi, but it never works. Impossible to connect to anything during the day and night.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Kylem
"Don't bother"
The staff was passable, rooms were ok. Keys hardly ever worked, hair on bathroom shower that did not come from someone's head, staff did bare minimum.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Jen
"Worst hotel ever!"
I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BOOKING THIS HOTEL!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Never going to stay here again"
I went through Expedia and they said this hotel is top quality. However, when we got to the Hotel the employee that handed us our door keys was extremely rude. We had asked for a 1 bed, king size bed, no smoking room and when we get to the room it reeked of smoke and also there was loud noises coming from the other side of the wall and it was hard to sleep. We left our "do not disturb" card in our door when we left because all the employees working there looked shady.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Anonymous
Cigaret smoke and damage to a non smoking room. Only 2 towels in room.
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Baymont
"Horrific stay. (DO NOT STAY HERE)"
Horrific stay a guy asked me in the parking lot for a bottle of urine cause he was not clean and his probation officer was coming to see him. They did not clean the room until 5:30 P.M. And complained about cleaning it free wi-fi what wi-fi TV reception was in and out will never stay here again
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"not bad considering then price"
Location was great easy access for on/off frwy. Surrounding area was a little shady... Staff friendly, rooms were small but clean. I would stay again if I had to. Not a 1st choice..
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Kim.
"20 min from airport, big bed"
The room smelled a little funky, but the bed was clean and comfortable. Friendly helpful staff and nice breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Nasty"
The room stunk like carpet fresh and mold.The carpet was badly stained. The shower had mold in the tile.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
JD Crain
"Absolutely Horrible!!!!!"
Worst place I have ever stayed
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
Tyler
"Things are not always as they seem"
We were greeted by nice front desk staff. Our room was a king room, without a microwave or fridge, to our surprise. It was late so we quickly showered and got in bed to find that the sheets were not clean and the comforter was very musty. The front desk offered another room. The 2nd room was clean - smelled fresher; however, the new 32 inch television malfunctioned due an issue with the cable connection. The front desk staff member came to troubleshoot, although the hour was late. We appreciated that, but would have preferred an uninterrupted night. The breakfast is really continental - no meat or eggs. They really should upgrade the breakfast and make sure the rooms are clean and that everything is functioning properly. The clerk promised a 10% discount, but since I booked through Hotels.com, she could not honor her promise :(.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"Love it"
Great local area to get away
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Keshia
"Closer to IAH and cheapest"
The helpful staff even stored my baggage for 9 days when I flied away in South America. Quite close, but 25 minutes by taxi. Clean, quiet and cheapest.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Dmitry
"Ok Hotel in Strip Mall Wasteland"
Not much to expect next to a highway, but it did the trick. Staff was friendly, room had a huge stain on the carpet but whatever, I don't sleep on the floor. Bed more or less OK, water hot, good to go for the price. Now, the view.... gross. The highway noise was loud. The area was strip mall wasteland but then... it is what it is. I would stay again if I had to but next time I may sample the highway motel across the highway.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here again."
The beds were comfortable, but that is about the only good thing I have to say. We had to carry our luggage to 3 different rooms when checking in; the first room did not have the microwave and fridge that I was promised (despite the fact that I had just discussed this with the desk clerk!!) and the door lock was broken on the second room. We had to call maintenance to unclog both our tub and our toilet. Everything in the room was old and worn out, and the entire room and bathroom were not as clean as it should have been. Plenty of other hotels in the area... next time I will certainly look elsewhere.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Ok for price......."
When I first checked in the first room was not up to par, therefore I had to be moved. It was dirty, and the carpet was horrible. The second room was clean, but carpet was stained and looked really nasty. The only thing that made my experience bearable was one particular maid that really took her job seriously. She was great.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Not satisfied"
Wifi was horrible!!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2013
"Bates Motel"
The rooms smelt like urine, the bathroom flooded and they didn't accommodate me when the bathroom flooded. I would have rather slept outside...the homeless has it better than residing at this hotel.
4 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
Anitra Davis
The rate was decent considering this is for construction workers who are there only to sleep and shower, the breakfast is a bonus!!
4 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
"Affordable stay with some drawbacks"
We traveled to Houston for the first time to visit some friends in Tomball tX area. Being the first time there we were unsure of the area. Little did we Know that this hotel is located in the Greenspoint area... Locally referred to as Guns point. Not funny. We found out quickly on our first night as we were attempting to find the hotel that this area is heavily trafficked by the homeless and otherwise under privileged. We had three of us stay and we all felt uneasy coming back to the hotel late at night. Now the room: clean, bed and pillows were relatively new and comfortable, air conditioning worked fine. LCD TV 36 inch with about 10 channels. Bathroom was clean but had a little bit of staining on the tile. Not the best nor the worst room. Nice that it had a desk, but didn't need it. The "free wifi" was indeed free but it clocked in at a blazing 0.56 MbPS Breakfast: staff was very nice, but the selection was bad. Only the following items: Grape and orange juice Coffee and creamer (individual creamer things) Toast, waffles, bagels, blueberry muffins, 3 different cereals with milk No eggs, meats etc. If we had to stay over again we probably would have chosen a better part of town. BUT for the price of less than $50 a night it was an economical choice I could make again if I had to. I just may not want to.
7 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2013
Matthew
"love it here"
Loved it will be my first choice
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Keshia
"Yuck!"
I was not impressed with the 'look' of the Hotel as we arrived. The room was FAIR .... NEEDS UPDATING, and then I woke up the next morning to find 2 ROACHES running across the table .... YUCK! Will not be staying here again!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
khan
"I want at less half of my money back!"
Management rude and doesn't know how to communicate professional. It's as if they forget you paid to stay there. Very unsympathetic. The 2 Indian ladies (managers) truly needs to attend a class to learn to communicate professionally and to learn customer realtion aspects.
4 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Shenna
"Adequate!"
The experience was a little less than ok. sketchy area, guess, and cleanliness . I have had much better experience with the same band else where in Houston for the same price.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Alex
"WE RECOMMEND BAYMONT INN TO ALL MY FRIENDS"
Our stay was pleasant, the only thing was when I booked it online they told us we had everything we wanted but we didn't. we were tired when we got in so we went on and keep the room anyway, We got the bottom floor and the continental breakfast. we didn't get the microwave and frig in the room. I know now to call the hotel itself to get that done correctly. Everyone was really nice, they made our stay comfortable
1 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2013
Richard P.Johnson Sr
"Cheap"
I need to reconfigure the electronic key every day for no reason. The staff were not pollite at all. The breakfast bar was horrible with just coffee, oats and waffle. No refrigerator and microwave in the room. The room carpet smells horrible.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
raffie
"convenient location"
One of the motel rooms had mold. You could see it on the wall above the dresser where they tried to cover it with a picture. Another motel room had problems with the toilet flushing. The staff was very accommodating and helpful.
4 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"The room wasn't clean"
The room wasn't clean, when reported, they said the house keeping already left. Provided me additional sheets that I could use to replace myself. Asked if I could be placed in a different room, they they said they don't have similar rooms available, or the ones available or smoking ones.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
srisan
"Motel in an OK area"
The hotel was kind of in the ghetto. Lots of semi trucks stay there. The continental breakfast is nothing. It was only 45$ a night... You get what you stay for. Would not stay again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013