All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

2.6
    2.6
    2.2
    2.2
It was ok, not the greatest, hotel was a little dirty and housekeeping was very rude, didn't bother to knock just walked in the room before checkout.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"3"
Worst customer service ever
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Lets Do Real Business"
The first night the television wouldn't work. The iron wouldn't work until the third one. The only Hotel/motel that I ever had in my life time of 55 yrs that you have to go and fitch your own towels (everyday). They would gather your use towels but never leave you any; not a single one. Saw a roach in room. Shower metal was rusty. Breakfast was only two types of sugar cereals, plain bread & peanut butter & jelly as well as waffers. No fruits, no wheat bread. Apple juice was bland taste. No real orange juice. Pool was green looking.This is the first Travel Lodge that I have noticed with so many deficencies.
5 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Ronald
There were kochroaches in the room and very noisy guests.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Irma
The coffee pot didn't work and the bed was totally uncomfortable but other than that it was decent.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"The worst"
the most disgusting hotel I've ever been in my life!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Lost reservation
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
our stay was horrible we came for a family visit we thought it was okay they're based on the hotel will be in the description found out they do not keep anything in the room anymore because everything gets stolen not even a coffee pot the breakfast was mediocre the people were around we had to keep calling the office to turn down the music as they were too busy partying all night long wake up in the morning and there's someone passed out in the stairwell later that day that the same person is passed out under another stairwell that's my kids but apparently this wasn't the current that happens all the time they know I'm on a first name basis I do not recommend this place for anyone with children was one of my most horrible visit ever in the Houston area can we travel back area a lot I will not be back
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
samantha
"horrible place dont stay here"
The room was bad. The carpet was filty, the sheets and towels had holes in them. Never been to a place so dirty in my life! Dont stay here. Apparently the pictures are drom when they open up!!
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
There was no maid service on two of the three days I stayed there, and when I went to the office to get towels, they said they were out.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2015
"No security-stay at your own risk!"
The stay the staff and the condition of the facilities was fine.What bothered me was the crowd of people on the 3rd floor landing I had to wade thru to get to my room.It does not appear the management of this establishment is like that of other hotels I have stayed at that do not allow people to just wander the halls when they have no business doing so. I felt on edge with the crowd I had to walk thru to get to my room. Also the guy I work with that stayed with me in the same room waited a few minutes before going back down to get the rest of his luggage from the truck and not only was his luggage stolen out of the truck but a few tools I had were gone as well. This hotel has no security that I saw. It seems that the management isn't concerned with its guests safety or security. I dont plan to stay there again and I don't recommend anybody else stay there unless the security issue is resolved.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Near the Airport"
This hotel has a great rate for the location and amenities offered. This is just a stone's throw away from the Houston Airport. We checked in a little later into the evening so our non-smoking room was very close to a smoking room so our room smelled a little rank. They only provided us with one towel even though we indicated that we had two adults and the desk clerk disappeared when we went to ask for more. The room was fairly clean but we did find a cockroach running around. The room was pretty comfortable but the smoke smell and overall need of a little TLC dampened the experience a bit. We were also told that breakfast was from 6-10 but they promptly shut down at 9 and stopped refilling food and drinks at 8:30. I was a little shocked that the manager kept yelling how much time we had left to eat at us as well. Not a bad stay for the price but probably won't be back.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Elyssa
"I do not recommend it."
I do not recommend it.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Pay an extra $10-$20 for a nicer place"
Needs urgent upgrades or price needs to drastically be reduced.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Worst stay in my life.. Faced lots of problem we raised complaint too but no response
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
I paid for 4 nights. Stayed one night and left
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Diem
"No Rest for the Weary"
When initially checking in we were given a room that had not been cleaned properly. There was a dirty washcloth hanging over shower curtain rod shower was dirty and blanket on bed was full of burn marks. The 2nd room was clean however the constant barking of the neighbor's dog did not allow for restful nights sleep. Raina @ the Front Desk was awesome and helpful to switch our rooms with no problem. The service has been great but the property & security need a major upgrade. If you are in need of a cheap place to simply lay your head and wash your body this is it!
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"DON'T CLICK THAT BOOK or RESERVE BUTTON!!"
This was the most absolute horrible place I've ever stayed. The place is hidden and I know why. I reserved and prepaid for a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room so the smell was awful. There were stains on the carpet, bugs in the bathroom and 3 light bulbs out. I had to replace my key card twice when I was finally told I had to jiggle the card for it work. RIDICULOUS!!! There were unsavory people everywhere. It was very scary there. Don't take your kids to this place. They may see something inappropriate.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Sandra
"Cheapest"
You get what you pay for.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Ila
"worst ever"
Very worst. They gave a room with no hot water and water leakage in bathroom. Fight and got new room. This time there was no towels, no tv, no intercom... when asked abt towels, they said to wait for 2 hrs since all towels are in laundry. Worst worst worst customer response...
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
ARUNKUMAR
"Never Again"
To be honest I would not even recommend this hotel to my worst of enemies. The hotel room was sketchy,didn't have a telephone or remote control, the sheets and tub had stains, we weren't able to sleep all night, and the staff was rude. Please do your research when you book your hotel.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nasty nasty nasty!!!!!"
Our room has mold. Water damage on the ceilings and the door would not hardly shut. It's not in the best neighborhood and our non smoking room smelled of smoke and has burn holes in the curtains and bed sheets. It was a hassle to get extra towels. They gave us one towel for the two of us. The room just stinks and is nasty. Would not come back or recommend to anyone!!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
nicholas
"Never again...."
Would never go there again. They put us on the bottom floor, which I appreciated but when we walked to the door, we could literally see inside from a hole on the side of the door where it looked like someone had tried to take a crowbar to it. The inside lock was hanging off so the door didn't really close tight. I called the front desk and said I felt unsafe, could we get another room? They said there was none available (I find that hard to believe since there wasn't a lot of cars there) and security came by around 8. I wasn't there at the time so I never saw "security." As soon as we walked in, the smell was horrible. There was no reception in our room and WiFi was very spotty. Breakfast.... One waffle maker for a bunch of people is not really a way to do breakfast. Not many tables and chairs to sit at and wasn't allowed to take it back to our room. The bed was comfortable, air conditioned worked for the most part, only one trash can and it was tiny. Not mini fridge, bad and loud area. I'm normally not a picky person when it comes to hotels because I have stayed in a lot of them but I do have certain things I expect in a decent hotel. I didn't have that here. Spend the extra money and go some where else.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Worst hotel"
It was the worst stay ever. The shower was broken and so was the toilet. The room was disgusting. I tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work. I finally got a new room which wasn't much better.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Sleepers BEWARE!"
BEWARE! Not good! Arrived late night and the receptionist went to McDonald's for late night snack. No one there to let us in the lobby. This hotel is located in a very poor area of town. Not safe!
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
Sandra L
"business getaway"
My stay was nice check in was very quick I didn't have to wait the workers at the desk was very helpful it was a very quiet environment Ill stay there again
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Appeared dangerous as the lobby locks up at 6:00 p.m. The room was extremely clean but there were folks jumping the fence behind the hotel and that is where I was staying which gave me some concern. The A/C was great and breakfast was okay for your typical 2-star.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Harry
"Not a family hotel."
The hotel was run down in a sketchy neighborhood. There was trash strewn about the property. They seemed to be in the middle of renovations, hopefully the property will improve.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Zachary
"This is a last resort hotel."
Internet was so slow it was unusable. Hotel had no working ice machines, no airport shuttle with Hobby airport less than 2 miles away. Area unsafe to walk to stores. I would only stay here if nothing else is available.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"fair hotel"
$63 per night. Can't expect too much, just so so.
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"fadeogun surprise"
the hotel is satisfactorily good. the services are good and its location serves my purpose.
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
Francis
"Bad neighborhood"
You get what you paid for
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Daffne
"Not worth the $45 I paid for it."
Don't get me started but the place was so run down that the balcony railings appeared unsafe. There is a significant number of permanent residents, which made the place seem cheap and uninviting. The free breakfast was dry cereal and a waffle maker that was dominated by kids making multiple waffles at a time. I waited over thirty minutes before I could make my own waffle. Don't be fooled by the cheap rate. You'll still feel cheated.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Low-Fair"
The price was really good. I felt like I was getting a deal. When I got there, there were many people hanging around all over the place..listening to music in their car, on the porch, lurking around in the parking lot. The bathtub in my room was filthy.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"The WORST stay ever!!!"
One of the worst stays I have ever encountered. This place should not be on Hotels.com. It was an absolute embarrassment! No towels, no shampoo, the TV did not work, no remote, transients staying in most of the rooms. Possible illegal activity going on.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Not recommended"
Hotel room was not clean, there was no light in the room.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"LIVE AND LEARN...NEVER AGAIN"
The desk clerk was friendly but not very professional. She was on her phone texting the first few minutes I arrived there to a locked lobby. Once she did realize I was there she was friendly but never mentioned there was a continental breakfast in the morning. My reservation was made for two adults, and two children, but we had ONE towel in our room. The grounds are dirty and it doesn't feel very safe in the area it is in. I would not take my family there again. My room was clean and I was comfortable in my bed. No fridge or micro wave.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Soaking wet..."
Had a nice stay, made just before the thunderstorm hit. Service was a bit overwhelmed because the server was out. But enjoyed it anyway.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Dion
"Now you can finally get Hepatitis!"
the first thing I did upon entering the room was kill a cockroach. The walls are full of decaying plaster. The floors have not been vacuumed in months. Half of the outlets worked. We could hear them performing maintenance on the floor above us, but we heard it until 7 o'clock at night. As I checked in, there was a woman paying for her room in crumpled bills and seems to know the manager by his first name. Her name went on a separate handwritten list of customers. she was dressed in clothes three sizes too small for her, and there were several other women in the complex similarly dressed and also paying in cash. to facilitate these independent contractors, the hotel conveniently put up an ATM next to the lobby doors with broken glass. The hair dryer works nice though.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"cheap not always best"
I traveled down from Dallas myself my boyfriend and our newborn. The place is hidden off the freeway. The elevators don't work. The we had didn't have tv remote no iron or iron board only 1 set of towels for a double bed room and the kicker my bed which I and bed slept in had a bed bug (237) I was disgusted.i sent boyfriend down to get room change and that was down with no hassle though. This room had luckily a microwave and fridge good for baby milking warming and cooling (142).
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Sherry
"Terrible experience"
The pool was green, the bathtub didn't drain properly and the breakfast was non existent. Our family was going on a cruise so we booked the hotel a total of two nights one day before the cruise and one day after the week long cruise was over. Needless to say we didn't stay after the cruise was over because the hotel was so terrible. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone especially to anyone with kids. I will say that the lady at the front desk was nice.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
S.M
"No thanks. .."
Took a long time to find the hotel due to the small sign. The area it was located in a very scary part if town. The people staying at this hotel were very young and rowdy having loud music and loud conversations late at night. I did not feel safe here. I would never stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Motel Stay"
The hotel was pretty run down. The swimming pool was really dirty so don't expect to swim in the pool. The rooms was not to bad for the price you pay. And the area was find, just the other people that rented rooms was pretty scary. Overall if you need a place to sleep this hotel is alright for a really cheap price. Probably wouldn't stay here again. But you get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Tiare
"Terrible Hotel"
Booked this for a co-worker. Terrible. Never stay here. Bad area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Keith
"travelodge"
The first room I got was moldie smelling. There were a group of noisy people outside the room 2 doors down. I asked to change the room which was done without any issues. The second room was much better.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
"Bad"
I don't know how you call this a hotel. There is a scary place with a broken lock, smelly room,broken toilet seat ....
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Don't stay here!!!!!"
Worse night n not safe never staying again room is old n nasty we asked for non smoking and smelled like smoke. Ppl arguing all night and walking In and out , do not stay here
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"You get what you pay for in life."
Did not stay. Only changed my clothes , returned key's and left. Smelled of mold. Not very clean at all. Very dim lighting. Not something i'll ever forget.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
SuggaT
"Don't stay here"
It was too late to find another place but this was actually very gross and extremely dirty.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015