All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

2.6
    2.2
    2.2
"Bad"
Worst stay ever. no Blankets only sheets. One towle for 3 of us.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Stacey
"avoid if able."
Was gonna stay for a few nights but left the next morning. Pool was green, broken glass in parking lot. Security latch was broken and front said they couldn't do anything about it until next day so i stayed up all night watching the door armed. Places like this are why I carry
6 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Awful"
I would give ZERO stars if I coulds. Ash on the celling and wall, soap was being used by others. No bath towel. Smell in the room was awful. Would not stay even get paid.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Cheng
"A Ghetto of a Hotel!!!!"
Rooms were filthy. Shower didn't work. Had to move to room that had working shower. Found black hairs in the towels and around sink. Floors hadn't been cleaned. Front desk staff acted like they hated their job. Was glad I brought my pistol because of the rift raft staying there. Wouldn't have been able to sleep there otherwise. Run far away from this hotel!!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Glen
Only one restless night noise ac and noise people
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Ismael
Really weird crowd.. Room was ok though.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
Avraham
We stayed so we could look around Houston, tx as a family I didn't like that one night we couldn't get into our room and we like that we were right next to the pool
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Arturo
"Fair"
Fair
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Rafael
"Couldn't pay me to stay here again."
Holy cow. First of all, they told us the double room we had booked was unavailable and all they had left were single beds. Then I said 'okay, then I need a refund.' She then looked a little more, found one, and told us where to go. I feel like she was hesitant to give us this room because the surrounding guests were largely long time, local residents. Our room was the epitome of disgusting. Dirty floor, missing linens (one top cover for bed, no sheet, plus it was full of cigarette burns), roaches, cracked drywall...it goes on. Come the morning, I went down a stairwell and encountered an inebriated man in a wheelchair just dumped into a corner. As I returned to my room from the meager breakfast, I saw a woman struggling to go down stairs and get into a car- obviously out of her gourd on some sort of drugs. Heartbreakingly, her son then erupted from the door of their upstairs room, crying and asking if she was just leaving him there. Her response? She barked 'bring me my phone' and I quickly walked away as she glared at me. I hope the kid was okay, I let the staff know but they didn't seem to care.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Lily
"DO NOT STAY HERE WHATSOEVER"
I went to Houston for a one day trip with family. I travel often for both business and pleasure, and to say this hotel was DISGUSTING is an understatement. There were insects smashed on the walls, blood on both the curtain and the bedspread, and the pool was so dirty you couldn't see the bottom. The only reason we didn't leave was because the front desk refused to let us cancel. When we arrived, the front desk (young female) said we couldn't check in because the internet was down and it would be at least an hour.The shower was filthy and the ceiling above had so much water damage it was bowed out.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Mitzi
"Below average, wifi problem"
Wifi did not work and nobody fixed it.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Chengyong
"Murder Mystery Motel?!?!"
I understand the concept of "you get what you pay for" but I've certainly gotten way cleaner rooms and hotels for ONE night at a $55 rate! As an airline worker it's important to be able to find quick rooms when I am on my own dime but this place was disgusting. It looked like dried blood stains around doors/shower curtain, water spritzing from duct taped shower hose and cigarette burns in the sheets (ironically in a non-smoking room). Dust and dirt all over the place! It was just scary.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Don't Go"
Would never stay there again had fights hotel room wasn't clean had hair in the showers no towels and the towels that they did have were dirty never again
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Kendrick
It was ok, not the greatest, hotel was a little dirty and housekeeping was very rude, didn't bother to knock just walked in the room before checkout.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"3"
Worst customer service ever
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Lets Do Real Business"
The first night the television wouldn't work. The iron wouldn't work until the third one. The only Hotel/motel that I ever had in my life time of 55 yrs that you have to go and fitch your own towels (everyday). They would gather your use towels but never leave you any; not a single one. Saw a roach in room. Shower metal was rusty. Breakfast was only two types of sugar cereals, plain bread & peanut butter & jelly as well as waffers. No fruits, no wheat bread. Apple juice was bland taste. No real orange juice. Pool was green looking.This is the first Travel Lodge that I have noticed with so many deficencies.
5 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Ronald
There were kochroaches in the room and very noisy guests.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Irma
The coffee pot didn't work and the bed was totally uncomfortable but other than that it was decent.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"The worst"
the most disgusting hotel I've ever been in my life!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Lost reservation
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
our stay was horrible we came for a family visit we thought it was okay they're based on the hotel will be in the description found out they do not keep anything in the room anymore because everything gets stolen not even a coffee pot the breakfast was mediocre the people were around we had to keep calling the office to turn down the music as they were too busy partying all night long wake up in the morning and there's someone passed out in the stairwell later that day that the same person is passed out under another stairwell that's my kids but apparently this wasn't the current that happens all the time they know I'm on a first name basis I do not recommend this place for anyone with children was one of my most horrible visit ever in the Houston area can we travel back area a lot I will not be back
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
samantha
"horrible place dont stay here"
The room was bad. The carpet was filty, the sheets and towels had holes in them. Never been to a place so dirty in my life! Dont stay here. Apparently the pictures are drom when they open up!!
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
There was no maid service on two of the three days I stayed there, and when I went to the office to get towels, they said they were out.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2015
"No security-stay at your own risk!"
The stay the staff and the condition of the facilities was fine.What bothered me was the crowd of people on the 3rd floor landing I had to wade thru to get to my room.It does not appear the management of this establishment is like that of other hotels I have stayed at that do not allow people to just wander the halls when they have no business doing so. I felt on edge with the crowd I had to walk thru to get to my room. Also the guy I work with that stayed with me in the same room waited a few minutes before going back down to get the rest of his luggage from the truck and not only was his luggage stolen out of the truck but a few tools I had were gone as well. This hotel has no security that I saw. It seems that the management isn't concerned with its guests safety or security. I dont plan to stay there again and I don't recommend anybody else stay there unless the security issue is resolved.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Near the Airport"
This hotel has a great rate for the location and amenities offered. This is just a stone's throw away from the Houston Airport. We checked in a little later into the evening so our non-smoking room was very close to a smoking room so our room smelled a little rank. They only provided us with one towel even though we indicated that we had two adults and the desk clerk disappeared when we went to ask for more. The room was fairly clean but we did find a cockroach running around. The room was pretty comfortable but the smoke smell and overall need of a little TLC dampened the experience a bit. We were also told that breakfast was from 6-10 but they promptly shut down at 9 and stopped refilling food and drinks at 8:30. I was a little shocked that the manager kept yelling how much time we had left to eat at us as well. Not a bad stay for the price but probably won't be back.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Elyssa
"I do not recommend it."
I do not recommend it.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Pay an extra $10-$20 for a nicer place"
Needs urgent upgrades or price needs to drastically be reduced.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Worst stay in my life.. Faced lots of problem we raised complaint too but no response
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
I paid for 4 nights. Stayed one night and left
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Diem
"No Rest for the Weary"
When initially checking in we were given a room that had not been cleaned properly. There was a dirty washcloth hanging over shower curtain rod shower was dirty and blanket on bed was full of burn marks. The 2nd room was clean however the constant barking of the neighbor's dog did not allow for restful nights sleep. Raina @ the Front Desk was awesome and helpful to switch our rooms with no problem. The service has been great but the property & security need a major upgrade. If you are in need of a cheap place to simply lay your head and wash your body this is it!
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"DON'T CLICK THAT BOOK or RESERVE BUTTON!!"
This was the most absolute horrible place I've ever stayed. The place is hidden and I know why. I reserved and prepaid for a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room so the smell was awful. There were stains on the carpet, bugs in the bathroom and 3 light bulbs out. I had to replace my key card twice when I was finally told I had to jiggle the card for it work. RIDICULOUS!!! There were unsavory people everywhere. It was very scary there. Don't take your kids to this place. They may see something inappropriate.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Sandra
"Cheapest"
You get what you pay for.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Ila
"Would never go back there again."
If you need a hotel or motel whatever they want to call themselves do ever go to this place its nasty the staff is horrible and I would not recommend it to anyone
Other trip May 28, 2015
dont go
"worst ever"
Very worst. They gave a room with no hot water and water leakage in bathroom. Fight and got new room. This time there was no towels, no tv, no intercom... when asked abt towels, they said to wait for 2 hrs since all towels are in laundry. Worst worst worst customer response...
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
ARUNKUMAR
"Never Again"
To be honest I would not even recommend this hotel to my worst of enemies. The hotel room was sketchy,didn't have a telephone or remote control, the sheets and tub had stains, we weren't able to sleep all night, and the staff was rude. Please do your research when you book your hotel.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nasty nasty nasty!!!!!"
Our room has mold. Water damage on the ceilings and the door would not hardly shut. It's not in the best neighborhood and our non smoking room smelled of smoke and has burn holes in the curtains and bed sheets. It was a hassle to get extra towels. They gave us one towel for the two of us. The room just stinks and is nasty. Would not come back or recommend to anyone!!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
nicholas
"Good Price-Bad Room"
While the price was great and the staff were friendly the room reeked of bleach. I think they were trying to cover up after a smoker because every now and again it smelled like old cigarettes but it hard to smell anything over the bleach. Unfortunately the smell did not mean a real clean room. The carpet was stiff, the bathroom needs more than a mop job-the baseboards were covered in rust and the tub was peeling. No hangers, No trash can, 2 beds but only 1 towel and 1 washcloth. Such a shame as this does have the potential to be a good economy hotel but it needs some work.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Debra
"Never again...."
Would never go there again. They put us on the bottom floor, which I appreciated but when we walked to the door, we could literally see inside from a hole on the side of the door where it looked like someone had tried to take a crowbar to it. The inside lock was hanging off so the door didn't really close tight. I called the front desk and said I felt unsafe, could we get another room? They said there was none available (I find that hard to believe since there wasn't a lot of cars there) and security came by around 8. I wasn't there at the time so I never saw "security." As soon as we walked in, the smell was horrible. There was no reception in our room and WiFi was very spotty. Breakfast.... One waffle maker for a bunch of people is not really a way to do breakfast. Not many tables and chairs to sit at and wasn't allowed to take it back to our room. The bed was comfortable, air conditioned worked for the most part, only one trash can and it was tiny. Not mini fridge, bad and loud area. I'm normally not a picky person when it comes to hotels because I have stayed in a lot of them but I do have certain things I expect in a decent hotel. I didn't have that here. Spend the extra money and go some where else.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Disgusting"
This place should be shutdown period. Nothing about this hotel is up to code. stay away from this hotel. also be careful with giving them your credit cards because they will steal information. Run, Run, Run!
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Worst hotel"
It was the worst stay ever. The shower was broken and so was the toilet. The room was disgusting. I tried to call the front desk but the phone didn't work. I finally got a new room which wasn't much better.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Sleepers BEWARE!"
BEWARE! Not good! Arrived late night and the receptionist went to McDonald's for late night snack. No one there to let us in the lobby. This hotel is located in a very poor area of town. Not safe!
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
Sandra L
"business getaway"
My stay was nice check in was very quick I didn't have to wait the workers at the desk was very helpful it was a very quiet environment Ill stay there again
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
The room was filthy. There were stains of an unknown origin on the carpet, the room smelled nasty, the quilt was old and worn, the bathtub was moldy. The breakfast consisted of toast and milk. The swimming pool was green. I will never stay again.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Tammy
"You get what you pay for."
Appeared dangerous as the lobby locks up at 6:00 p.m. The room was extremely clean but there were folks jumping the fence behind the hotel and that is where I was staying which gave me some concern. The A/C was great and breakfast was okay for your typical 2-star.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Harry
"Not a family hotel."
The hotel was run down in a sketchy neighborhood. There was trash strewn about the property. They seemed to be in the middle of renovations, hopefully the property will improve.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Zachary
"This is a last resort hotel."
Internet was so slow it was unusable. Hotel had no working ice machines, no airport shuttle with Hobby airport less than 2 miles away. Area unsafe to walk to stores. I would only stay here if nothing else is available.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"fair hotel"
$63 per night. Can't expect too much, just so so.
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"This place is disgusting."
How this place gets 3+ stars is beyond me. Dirty Towels, Room smells horrible, and AC doesn't blow cold
Other trip May 7, 2015
"fadeogun surprise"
the hotel is satisfactorily good. the services are good and its location serves my purpose.
2 night business trip May 3, 2015