All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

2.6
    2.2
    2.2
"Nasty"
The room we were put in smelled like urine and smoke and my three year sister would cry begging not to go back into the room cause she disliked it so much. It was gross, smelly and I had to go to front office everyday to get a freakin new roll of toilet paper, um isn't that why they have room service, if they're not doing their job properly then what the heck are they getting paid to do?!
3 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Old facility in a bad location"
This place needs a major overhaul and decent exterior lighting.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Don't do this to yourself!!!"
Let me try to explain briefly how unpleasant was it. Dirty sheets, broken light, green pool, NO towels at all in room, broken TV, suspicious/scary people walking in and out of rooms and in hallways and parking lot.... save yourself from this!!
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"poorly run by owners"
Building is in run down condition and many maintenance issues have been left undone for a long time. Looks like ownership would rather spend their money elsewhere... broken doors, mis-matched lampshades, threadbare towels, leaking and stained roof/ceiling in room, TV bairly works, etc, etc, I could go on...
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Kenny
"Never again"
It was not the worst hotel I have ever stayed in but I did have higher expectations for the travelodge chain brand but this was a great disappointment. I just expected better.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
chrystal
"Worst Hotel Ever"
Worst hotel I ever stayed at, it was down right scary! The room was filthy, peling paint, dressers with missing draws, smelled. The location was also un-safe, all night there were people walking around screaming outside and dogs barking. Hotel advertised an airport shuttle and they didn't have one, had to pay for cabs. And hotel clerk didn't have any numbers for cab services I had to research myself.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"If you have dirty towels, just use those."
At night, MAR 3rd, I found out both towels were dirty (yellow stains and lots of debris). I called to complain. The first response was her asking bluntly how many towels I needed. The staff at the front had no service-oriented mind. Her first response should have been "I'm sorry". She never checked the condition and never delivered new towels. Also, this place is very weird. I stayed there 3 nights for 2 weeks mainly because of cheap price. Every night I could not sleep because of people talking or yelling outside. They were guests. I have no idea why guests in this motel are so lousy. Even at 2 or 3 am, I could hear somebody were talking or yelling. I guess some of them are almost residents there. If you need quiet night, do not choose this place. Room condition was not bad in terms of price. A guy at the front, he was very nice.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Ok for that price."
I was looking for something cheap and clean, it's what I paid for, it's what I got. Not a place to take your family in vacation, but for work or business travel works fine.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Carlos
"Old but well located"
The room wasn't bad. Its an older motel, so seemed a little well used. Service was okay but we had to ask for towels. It was well located for what we wanted to see. Only about 20 miles from the Space Center and 30 Miles from Galveston. Easy access from and to freeway. Okay for a few nights.
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice front desk employees but never staying again"
The front desk employees were very polite and helpful. Other than that nothing else was good. Housekeeping was extremely rude every encounter. Beds are not comfortable and needs more lighting. Guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Filthy and Disgusting!"
This was the dirtiest, most digusting room I've ever been in. The bathroom wasn't clean, the toilet didn't flush, the toilet seat wasn't attached, the walls were extremely grungy and filthy, the carpet was gross (we had our shoes on at all times), the ceiling was peeling, and it smelled like pee. We slept on top of the comforter. I checked the mattress for signs of bedbugs. I didn't find any but this mattress was OLD. Gross. At the first hint of daylight we were up and out of there. Luckily we were only there to sleep and be on our way. I did take a shower and there were other people's hair on the walls. The walls are extremely thin. We could hear the guy on the other side coughing all night and we could hear people walking above us. We would have requested another room but we had the feeling they'd all be like that. Eww.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Joan
"Houston Vacation"
Restaurant in walking distance has good salsa and service.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"happy stay"
I really enjoyed it.must do it again.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
sharetha
"Not a Happy Camper"
It was ok, the female in the front desk seemed unfriendly maybe because she was pregnant or so it seems. Rooms were ok. Decent enough to sleep in but pillows and bed comforters were not comfortable at all. All definitely think twice before booking here.
4 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Horrible the room smelled soggy when you look at the walls and ceiling, you can see where they painted over the mold. The towels were dirty, which raised alot of worry about the bed linen... Never going back!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"worse"
It's rough place to stay I will not recomend to anyone because you can think of any illegal activity all were there.
7 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Azam
If you're looking for a cheap place to stay near Hobby airport then go right ahead and book it. But I would not stay here ever again. I requested for a simple iron and iron board and they refused to even give me one. I asked for a non smoking room in my itinerary and again they refused to give me one. Never coming back here so never going to stay there again. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone now.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Right for the price"
I saw a lot of bad reviews of this place, but booked anyway because it was the cheapest thing near the airport. And it actually wasn't all that bad. Like another reviewer said, the tv didn't turn on, but I just tried another plug and it worked fine. Room was actually pretty clean, the bathroom especially tidy, and the heater/ac worked well. I think many of hte bad reviews were written by folks traveling with their kids, and that's always a tense situation that makes every tiny problem seem like a travesty. I paid a really cheap price for this place through hotels.com and found it excellent for hte price. The motel desk manager was especially calm and helpful. I actually witnessed him very professionally working with customers before me who barely understood English and were almost upset because of misunderstanding the check-in process, but the fella behind the desk remained friendly and patient re-explaining even the very obvious simple stuff. Would definitely stay again.
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Edward
"Houston Travelodge Southeast"
I have stayed in this hotel many times as it is convenient for my needs and the cost is okay, cheaper than others. On the plus side, the rooms are clean and have the basics I need, the beds comfortable, showers work, etc. On the minus side, maintenance is lackluster at best. I have often found lights that didn't work or had no bulbs in them, water leaks near the swimming pool that lasted for months, WIFI often doesn't work or works only intermittently. I don't see much change on any of these fronts. I don't recommend this hotel for families as I find a number of unscrupulous characters either visit at night or stay at the hotel. Fights and commotions, fueled by plenty of drinking late at night are not uncommon. While this is NOT the fault, per se, of Travelodge, they could solve most of these issues by having a security guard walk the premises in evening hours.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Hotel by the airport"
Rude front desk staff. Room neeeds carpet cleaning. Bathroom walls have bodily fluid stains. The room only provides 2 towels for four people. Please stay away from this hotel.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Giovanni
"Worst ever!"
nastiest hotel in the USA! Didn't stay, thank God! Went to Comfort Inn and Suites!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"My review was very comfortably"
Our stay was beautiful
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Fannie
"bad"
Hotel room was not at all clean and in condition to stay...we did not like and had to leave early.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Pratik
"ok"
Ok
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Sleepless nights"
It was so horrible. I states there for 3 nights and all 3 were a nightmare for me. At nights there were people arguing outside. Raised voices. Seemed to be some sort if argument between 4-5 people. Toilet was not clean. There was hair in towels.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Raj
"58th B'd trip."
The hotel was ok but the staff was eager to please-especially Anastahsia.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Willie
"Very nice hotel"
We are still currently staying here and we haven't had any problems or issues. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable, huge bathroom, very clean also. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"worst hotel I have ever been in"
Had to change rooms, original room carpets were stained, bed sheets and covers had cigarette burns, bathroom was dirty and nasty, the second room was not to much better. the overall property from rooms, guests, the ones we seen and heard, even the outside up keep was not good.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
MaMa
"NASTY!"
HORRIBLE !! THIS HOTEL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!
4 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
MARIANO
"Bare minimum"
No light bulbs in sockets , cigarette burns in blanket, no phone in room, and towels had hair in it.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Alfred
"not happy"
They were very rude.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Magee ms"
Not ever go to this hotel
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Silvia
"Dirty Hotel."
There much activity all night from people that l rents monthly is hard to sleep. I called the hotel before going over there to request a small refrigerator they agreed but when I GOT THERE THEY DID NOT DELIVERED AS promised. lots of trash all around from people that lives there is dirty I personally I would not stay there or recommend it to anybody.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Ubaldo
"Not again"
Room was not all that clean. Bathroom tub was disgusting and the towel holder you could clearly tell was ripped out of the wall. Would not stay her again not even for one night.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"DON'T STAY THERE"
HOTEL SEEM'S OLD, NO ONE TOLD US THAT THE TV'S DID NOT WORK, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW THAT AND SAID NOTHING. WHEN WE CALL TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THE TV DID'NT WORK, THEY SAID IT HAD BEEN DOWN FOR DAY'S, AND THEY WERE TRYING TO GET IT FIXED.
LARRY
"Stay away...."
The only good thing about my stay was that i wasn't there much. The first day had me going to the front desk to report that my TV wasn't working and that i didn't have a refrigerator that the reservation specified. The told me that the cable was broken, but that they had provided rabbit-ear antennas in each room. The cable was never fixed during my one week stay and i was stuck with only one channel (which didn't work that well). They fixed the refrigerator situation by wheeling in a refrigerator that was very rusty on the bottom of the door. Mirrors were missing from the wall, pieces were missing from the bathroom wall, the room smelled, and the carpet turned the bottom of my socks black. Also, my key card lost its access whenever maid service came by.
7 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"unsatisfied"
The staff wasn't helpful at all. There was no cable or Wi - Fi access like it said online. Shower tub did not look clean. Overall not satisfied at all..
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Jorge
"poor"
Poor service and dirty.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Matthew
Neighborhood a little scary, shady looking characters in the parking lot at night. Room was fair and breakfast consisted of cereal and white bread toast with butter (in 1/4 pound wrappers) or jam (in a jar). Staff seemed OK.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Close to the cemetery"
The room was not a covered up, with chemical sprays, no-smoking room. The room did not smell like smoke at all. We were in town for a funeral and the hotel was just a few minutes from the cemetery, which if you are not familiar with the city makes it a great convenience.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"nice week-end"
It was pleasant we had a ref, and microwave hot water and clean
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Cool"
Great night
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
the sheets were dirty when we moved in, the maids never even showed up two of the four days we were there.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
J
"Failed to fulfill pre-confirmed request.."
Tried to check in early, to which they said they couldn't, which is understandable. I did, however request a microwave at that time, to which they confirmed they would make SURE I would have one in my room. I arrived for check-in later that evening, and their system was down. The person who checked in before me had their personal information, driver's license and credit card, photocopied and laying face up on the counter. The person proceeded to do the same with my information, with other people waiting to check in behind me. I asked him to please protect my information by putting it in a drawer or something, and he seemed very disinterested. He told me that he could not get the microwave for me, which was a critical reason for choosing this hotel, as it was publicized on Expedia for being available upon request.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not up to Baymont Inns & Suites standards. I hope!"
Our feet became dirty just walking on the carpet. The sheets were torn and we found some sort of seeds left on the sheets when the bed was made. That tells me that the sheets had probably not been changed from the previous guest. The sheets were also torn in several places. Several fixtures were severely rusted. Paint was peeling from the ceiling. Towels and washcloths were the same thickness and grit as sandpaper. You had to hold the toilet handle down in order to get toilet paper flushed, so we were afraid to use it for anything 'solid.' There was about a 3/16th of an inch gap along the latch side of the room's door, so there were mosquitoes in the room. When we checked out, instead of a receipt for me I was given a receipt with my name but someone else's address and credit card number (last four) on it showing a negative amount. We had no appetite for whatever might be offered as a breakfast, so we left early.... for Denny's. Long story short, if we hadn't arrived so late in the evening and had a Doctor's appointment early the next morning, we would not have stayed here, even though the room charges were non-refundable.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Lacking sleep
"Very Helpfull Staff"
I had to come to Houston TX. for business and stayed at the Baymont Inn. Ms. Jade LeBeauf was very help full in making my stay enjoyable. I would came back in the future.
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Clarence
"Bad location and not to be recommended!"
This Baymont-Hobby Houston hotel is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in! The location is so scary and dark. The guests are laud and they keep coming even past midnight, no respect for other occupants. The room, the picture looks great but the real room...not recommend. Signs of deterioration and not well attended: light switches, table, shower tab, ceiling, ac...I was not able to sleep comfortably the whole night. DO NOT BE DECEIVE WITH THE PHOTOS DISPLAYED!
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Baymont Hotel
"Go somewhere else!!!"
Front desk staff rude and unfriendly. unwilling to accommodate whatsoever for amenities that were listed by the hotel and not supplied. Staff very defensive and it's understandable due to the horrible "street" guest that were there. But the staff must be trained to be "NICE" whether you're a street thug or royalty. Room was not cleaned and towels not changed. We stayed there just a couple of days and were out immediately!!. Location is ideal but I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE AT ALL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"too deep inside road hot to find"
it not clean hotel,too much noise at night, no friendly
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
tom
"Drive way in is hidden a bit."
Hotel stay was nice but there was no iron in my room to iron my cloth. No wifi connection it asked for a password which I didn't have or was given one either. I have stayed there before over all is ok to sleep in after all.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014