All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9902 Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX, 77034, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.6
    2.7
    2.8
    2.3
    2.3
"Sleepless nights"
It was so horrible. I states there for 3 nights and all 3 were a nightmare for me. At nights there were people arguing outside. Raised voices. Seemed to be some sort if argument between 4-5 people. Toilet was not clean. There was hair in towels.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Raj
"58th B'd trip."
The hotel was ok but the staff was eager to please-especially Anastahsia.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Willie
"Very nice hotel"
We are still currently staying here and we haven't had any problems or issues. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable, huge bathroom, very clean also. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"worst hotel I have ever been in"
Had to change rooms, original room carpets were stained, bed sheets and covers had cigarette burns, bathroom was dirty and nasty, the second room was not to much better. the overall property from rooms, guests, the ones we seen and heard, even the outside up keep was not good.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
MaMa
"NASTY!"
HORRIBLE !! THIS HOTEL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!
4 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
MARIANO
"Bare minimum"
No light bulbs in sockets , cigarette burns in blanket, no phone in room, and towels had hair in it.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Alfred
"not happy"
They were very rude.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Magee ms"
Not ever go to this hotel
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Silvia
"Dirty Hotel."
There much activity all night from people that l rents monthly is hard to sleep. I called the hotel before going over there to request a small refrigerator they agreed but when I GOT THERE THEY DID NOT DELIVERED AS promised. lots of trash all around from people that lives there is dirty I personally I would not stay there or recommend it to anybody.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Ubaldo
"Not again"
Room was not all that clean. Bathroom tub was disgusting and the towel holder you could clearly tell was ripped out of the wall. Would not stay her again not even for one night.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"DON'T STAY THERE"
HOTEL SEEM'S OLD, NO ONE TOLD US THAT THE TV'S DID NOT WORK, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW THAT AND SAID NOTHING. WHEN WE CALL TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THE TV DID'NT WORK, THEY SAID IT HAD BEEN DOWN FOR DAY'S, AND THEY WERE TRYING TO GET IT FIXED.
LARRY
"Stay away...."
The only good thing about my stay was that i wasn't there much. The first day had me going to the front desk to report that my TV wasn't working and that i didn't have a refrigerator that the reservation specified. The told me that the cable was broken, but that they had provided rabbit-ear antennas in each room. The cable was never fixed during my one week stay and i was stuck with only one channel (which didn't work that well). They fixed the refrigerator situation by wheeling in a refrigerator that was very rusty on the bottom of the door. Mirrors were missing from the wall, pieces were missing from the bathroom wall, the room smelled, and the carpet turned the bottom of my socks black. Also, my key card lost its access whenever maid service came by.
7 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"unsatisfied"
The staff wasn't helpful at all. There was no cable or Wi - Fi access like it said online. Shower tub did not look clean. Overall not satisfied at all..
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Jorge
"poor"
Poor service and dirty.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Matthew
Neighborhood a little scary, shady looking characters in the parking lot at night. Room was fair and breakfast consisted of cereal and white bread toast with butter (in 1/4 pound wrappers) or jam (in a jar). Staff seemed OK.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Close to the cemetery"
The room was not a covered up, with chemical sprays, no-smoking room. The room did not smell like smoke at all. We were in town for a funeral and the hotel was just a few minutes from the cemetery, which if you are not familiar with the city makes it a great convenience.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"nice week-end"
It was pleasant we had a ref, and microwave hot water and clean
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Cool"
Great night
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
the sheets were dirty when we moved in, the maids never even showed up two of the four days we were there.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
J
"Failed to fulfill pre-confirmed request.."
Tried to check in early, to which they said they couldn't, which is understandable. I did, however request a microwave at that time, to which they confirmed they would make SURE I would have one in my room. I arrived for check-in later that evening, and their system was down. The person who checked in before me had their personal information, driver's license and credit card, photocopied and laying face up on the counter. The person proceeded to do the same with my information, with other people waiting to check in behind me. I asked him to please protect my information by putting it in a drawer or something, and he seemed very disinterested. He told me that he could not get the microwave for me, which was a critical reason for choosing this hotel, as it was publicized on Expedia for being available upon request.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not up to Baymont Inns & Suites standards. I hope!"
Our feet became dirty just walking on the carpet. The sheets were torn and we found some sort of seeds left on the sheets when the bed was made. That tells me that the sheets had probably not been changed from the previous guest. The sheets were also torn in several places. Several fixtures were severely rusted. Paint was peeling from the ceiling. Towels and washcloths were the same thickness and grit as sandpaper. You had to hold the toilet handle down in order to get toilet paper flushed, so we were afraid to use it for anything 'solid.' There was about a 3/16th of an inch gap along the latch side of the room's door, so there were mosquitoes in the room. When we checked out, instead of a receipt for me I was given a receipt with my name but someone else's address and credit card number (last four) on it showing a negative amount. We had no appetite for whatever might be offered as a breakfast, so we left early.... for Denny's. Long story short, if we hadn't arrived so late in the evening and had a Doctor's appointment early the next morning, we would not have stayed here, even though the room charges were non-refundable.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Lacking sleep
"Very Helpfull Staff"
I had to come to Houston TX. for business and stayed at the Baymont Inn. Ms. Jade LeBeauf was very help full in making my stay enjoyable. I would came back in the future.
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Clarence
"Bad location and not to be recommended!"
This Baymont-Hobby Houston hotel is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in! The location is so scary and dark. The guests are laud and they keep coming even past midnight, no respect for other occupants. The room, the picture looks great but the real room...not recommend. Signs of deterioration and not well attended: light switches, table, shower tab, ceiling, ac...I was not able to sleep comfortably the whole night. DO NOT BE DECEIVE WITH THE PHOTOS DISPLAYED!
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Baymont Hotel
"Go somewhere else!!!"
Front desk staff rude and unfriendly. unwilling to accommodate whatsoever for amenities that were listed by the hotel and not supplied. Staff very defensive and it's understandable due to the horrible "street" guest that were there. But the staff must be trained to be "NICE" whether you're a street thug or royalty. Room was not cleaned and towels not changed. We stayed there just a couple of days and were out immediately!!. Location is ideal but I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE AT ALL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"too deep inside road hot to find"
it not clean hotel,too much noise at night, no friendly
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
tom
"Drive way in is hidden a bit."
Hotel stay was nice but there was no iron in my room to iron my cloth. No wifi connection it asked for a password which I didn't have or was given one either. I have stayed there before over all is ok to sleep in after all.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Marco
"Please don't stay there"
I will not recommend,to anyone. My experience was terrible.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
shailender
"a bad dream"
Bad expirence did we have on this location prostitucion , drugs, is all around you rooms are nasty I will never visit this hotel again they need to send me and apology
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
The hotel was unkept,the room had an bad odor.it had mildew in the window .the carpet needed to be pulled up.the tub did not look like it had been cleaned in forever.i would not reccommend this hotel to no one. You get what u pay for.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
T.p.t
"Worst stay"
It was the worst stay. They promised refrigirator in the description of the room, but would not provide it. We ordered room for 4 persons, they did not provide enough towels. On any request they answered by "sorry, we have no now".
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
I was so upset that they ran out of tissue and told us there was nothing they could do :(
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
I called and asked about microwaves in rooms and was told yes. This was not true. Breakfast was a joke. Two types of sweetened kids cereal, warm milk, a bin of white bread, toaster, oatmeal, a hot water dispenser, and coffee with 6 oz. cups. Pitiful.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Not satisfied no phone in the room and when asked there was a curt reply that it has been sent for repair. No coffee maker in t he room. The TV was not working The neighbourhood does not have any shops even for a bottle of water. I would not recommend this hotel at all for a business traveller
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Balakrishnan
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
If I could give this hotel a 0 I would. it was dirty, run down and dangerous. We were a late arrival from the airport or I wouldn't have stayed there, it was cleaner in our car, our room was dirty, there were cigarette burns in the sheets, the rusty shower bar fell off the wall, there was a hole in the ceiling, the lampshade was torn apart but shoved over the light bulb. When we left the next morning, there were fried chicken bones outside our door, someone had peed in the elevator and there must have been a fight as there was a bath towel with blood all over it. When I said something to the manager he just said sorry.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
dissatified customer
"Cigarettes smoke"
The smell of the cigarettes was unbearable and disgusting, I left the hotel smelling like cigarettes.
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Horrible, stay away."
We payed extra for a refrigerator and got a room without one. We were told there were no rooms available with one and we were told we wouldn't be refunded. We took pictures of a moldy wall in the closet, badly stained bath tub, badly stained carpet, ceiling peeling, AC unit didn't even have a cover so bare metal was showing, no clock in room, and there was no smoke detectors in the room. We asked to talk to a manager and was told one isn't there. We asked to talk to one via phone and we were told that they were not to be distributed so they couldn't get them for us.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
the wrost place that i have ever stay, expendia should not listed, i went to another hotel, BAD PLACE Can i get my money back?
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
BEN
"Horrible! We were only there for 15 mins"
We were impressed by the reviews and pictures on the website. When we arrived the lobby was nice and comfortable. Driving around the complex, our room was in the back, it was a little unsettling. Graffiti all over the walls and paint chipping off, more graffiti on the elevator door. When we arrived at our room as soon as we opened the door we all started coughing from the overwhelming smell of bleach and upon entering the smell did not dissipate. I went to use the restroom and the bathtub had large rust spots all over, and the shower curtain was just 2 cheap liner nothing more. And there was half a roll of toilet paper, no extra rolls. All the washcloths were stained brown and smelled of bleach. When we went to pull the sheets back on the bed, the entire set of bedding had a giant cigarette burn down to the mattress as if no one had changed them. We got the overall impression that it was a cheap crack motel, for lack of a better phrase.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Danielle
"dirty"
dirty carpets, bed sheets, toilet accumulates water on the floor.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Horriable Place"
First of all, hotel was hard to get to, on a back parking lot to an old strip center. Second, I paid extra to have a fridge and iron, neither were available.. the internet wasn't available either./ The pool? It was GREEN.. and the "breakfast" was stale bread and cereal. I was booked for three nights, but checked out after the 1st night and went elsewhere. I was in town for a funeral, and this place did nothing to reduce the stress for my kids or myself. They gave me a song and dance about refunding my other two nights (I pre-paid all nights through Hotel.com), and I'm still waiting on my refund a week later. I will NOT stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Stacy A.
"Do not stay..."
Its very bad and not recommend
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
RR
"Terrible Choice"
Unfortunately this was so disappointing and should not be be a 2.9 total. The room was dirty, everything was very old, heard lots of complaints of broken items in rooms from other guests, and breakfast consisted of 2 cold cereals and white bread slices. We don't usually change rooms and don't need fancy but was ended up finding a different hotel after 1 night.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Don't do it!!!!"
I should have paid more attention to where it was located. My first trip to Houston and I am way less than pleased. I think motel 6 would have been better. They never had towels the pool was green. Customer service was horrible from check in. The female behind the counter was too into her phone than checking me in. She also had a bad attitude and didn't explain anything to me as far as charges. I do not suggest ANYONE stay here.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Horrible night"
Location away from strategic, hiding behind the mexican restaurant. No shuttle from airport to hotel. Public transportation about 5 miles away. Horrible if you do not have a car. First night I got sting and sticky sheet, second night they changed. The carpet wet and oilly, if you barefoot inside your bedroom, your feet will be wet, dirty and oilly. Every night I have to report the key was not working.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Bustaman
"Busy weekend"
It is not a superior hotel, but for the money it was OK.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Smithy
"I believe it is full of drug dealers."
Please get undercover drug agents to purge this place of drug deals.
5 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Horrible experience"
It was like nightmare. I could not sleep. A lot of mosquitos. Dirty. Only one icemaker machine works out of 6. I'll never stay in this hotel again
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Horrible hotel"
I didn't bother to stay since it was in horrible experience! I didn't bother to get my refund despite of awful customer service. It had a horrible smells , no towels, swimming pool was dirty and ect.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Mari
"Clean rooms, no wifi, very noisy AC in rooms"
Very clean rooms, if you travel this one will do it.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"No towels"
Comfy bed is about the only good thing about our stay.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014