All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Awful"
I would give ZERO stars if I coulds. Ash on the celling and wall, soap was being used by others. No bath towel. Smell in the room was awful. Would not stay even get paid.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Cheng
"A Ghetto of a Hotel!!!!"
Rooms were filthy. Shower didn't work. Had to move to room that had working shower. Found black hairs in the towels and around sink. Floors hadn't been cleaned. Front desk staff acted like they hated their job. Was glad I brought my pistol because of the rift raft staying there. Wouldn't have been able to sleep there otherwise. Run far away from this hotel!!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Glen
The facility was hidden. The parking lot looked like a murder scene. The swimming pool was a green, moldy swamp, the woman that checked me in didn't make eye contact with me. There were many roaches all over the room. One of the lamps didn't work and another one shocked me when I tried to turn it on. There was trash all over the grounds and in the yard area. The only thing about it that was alright was the morning complementary breakfast and the nice lady that was running it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Phillip
Only one restless night noise ac and noise people
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Ismael
Really weird crowd.. Room was ok though.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
Avraham
We stayed so we could look around Houston, tx as a family I didn't like that one night we couldn't get into our room and we like that we were right next to the pool
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Arturo
"Fair"
Fair
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Rafael
"Couldn't pay me to stay here again."
Holy cow. First of all, they told us the double room we had booked was unavailable and all they had left were single beds. Then I said 'okay, then I need a refund.' She then looked a little more, found one, and told us where to go. I feel like she was hesitant to give us this room because the surrounding guests were largely long time, local residents. Our room was the epitome of disgusting. Dirty floor, missing linens (one top cover for bed, no sheet, plus it was full of cigarette burns), roaches, cracked drywall...it goes on. Come the morning, I went down a stairwell and encountered an inebriated man in a wheelchair just dumped into a corner. As I returned to my room from the meager breakfast, I saw a woman struggling to go down stairs and get into a car- obviously out of her gourd on some sort of drugs. Heartbreakingly, her son then erupted from the door of their upstairs room, crying and asking if she was just leaving him there. Her response? She barked 'bring me my phone' and I quickly walked away as she glared at me. I hope the kid was okay, I let the staff know but they didn't seem to care.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Lily
"WORST EVER!"
I hate to speak badly about any establishment but this was the absolute worst hotel experience I've ever had! Holes in the curtains "Things" smeared on curtains Floors a mess Bathroom with urine stains & mold Feces smeared on side of tub (these things were in multiple rooms) Couldn't recommend to anyone!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Jon
"DO NOT STAY HERE WHATSOEVER"
I went to Houston for a one day trip with family. I travel often for both business and pleasure, and to say this hotel was DISGUSTING is an understatement. There were insects smashed on the walls, blood on both the curtain and the bedspread, and the pool was so dirty you couldn't see the bottom. The only reason we didn't leave was because the front desk refused to let us cancel. When we arrived, the front desk (young female) said we couldn't check in because the internet was down and it would be at least an hour.The shower was filthy and the ceiling above had so much water damage it was bowed out.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Mitzi
"Below average, wifi problem"
Wifi did not work and nobody fixed it.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Chengyong
"Murder Mystery Motel?!?!"
I understand the concept of "you get what you pay for" but I've certainly gotten way cleaner rooms and hotels for ONE night at a $55 rate! As an airline worker it's important to be able to find quick rooms when I am on my own dime but this place was disgusting. It looked like dried blood stains around doors/shower curtain, water spritzing from duct taped shower hose and cigarette burns in the sheets (ironically in a non-smoking room). Dust and dirt all over the place! It was just scary.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Never go back"
Crowd was horrable and I could not sleep whole night due to noisy people . Try tocall helpdesk no response.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Don't Go"
Would never stay there again had fights hotel room wasn't clean had hair in the showers no towels and the towels that they did have were dirty never again
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Kendrick
"The pool was my veiw."
The pictures online didn't match the rooms. I was very disappointed. That i booked this for my family.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Angry Traveler
It was ok, not the greatest, hotel was a little dirty and housekeeping was very rude, didn't bother to knock just walked in the room before checkout.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"3"
Worst customer service ever
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Lets Do Real Business"
The first night the television wouldn't work. The iron wouldn't work until the third one. The only Hotel/motel that I ever had in my life time of 55 yrs that you have to go and fitch your own towels (everyday). They would gather your use towels but never leave you any; not a single one. Saw a roach in room. Shower metal was rusty. Breakfast was only two types of sugar cereals, plain bread & peanut butter & jelly as well as waffers. No fruits, no wheat bread. Apple juice was bland taste. No real orange juice. Pool was green looking.This is the first Travel Lodge that I have noticed with so many deficencies.
5 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Ronald
There were kochroaches in the room and very noisy guests.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Irma
The coffee pot didn't work and the bed was totally uncomfortable but other than that it was decent.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"The worst"
the most disgusting hotel I've ever been in my life!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Hotel trap house...."
This hotel needs to torn down and rebuilt. The pool had green water with kids swimming in it. No towels to shower with dirty sheets. It's was drug dealers every where. Dogs barking . The bath tub was black and brown the tolet was nasty. The furniture was broken pillows Was dirty. Music playing loud at like 4am. The property was a mess the hall ways smell terrible no ice no soap. No iron . Just not a safe environment
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Horrible"
Do not stay there! Scary and Dangerous! Illegal activities going on everywhere! People living there.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Stay away!!"
This hotel should be shut down! No blankets, no towels, no wash cloths provided, mold growing in the sink and tub, people running around all hours of the night with a dog barking. We woke up to beer bottles everywhere. The pool is filthy and green. This is a legit scary place to stay. We didn't feel safe at all.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Shannon
Lost reservation
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
our stay was horrible we came for a family visit we thought it was okay they're based on the hotel will be in the description found out they do not keep anything in the room anymore because everything gets stolen not even a coffee pot the breakfast was mediocre the people were around we had to keep calling the office to turn down the music as they were too busy partying all night long wake up in the morning and there's someone passed out in the stairwell later that day that the same person is passed out under another stairwell that's my kids but apparently this wasn't the current that happens all the time they know I'm on a first name basis I do not recommend this place for anyone with children was one of my most horrible visit ever in the Houston area can we travel back area a lot I will not be back
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
samantha
"Scary and Dirty environment"
First of all, this place was in the back of an abandoned looking restaurant where a man was shirtless and passed out in a wheelchair (he looked dead) I'm assuming he was drunk. My son and I drove past this and there were questionable looking women walking around smoking. To be honest they looked like prostitutes. The hotel looked run down and dirty, I saw portable AC units in the windows so I'm guess this place didn't have central air. We drove around the place and it looked so run down. We saw what looked like drug deals going on in the back of the Travelodge. We were scared to get out of our car. So we left and did NOT stay there. I wasted $50 bucks but that was fine. That taught me a lesson to never be cheap when I'm staying in an area I'm not familiar with. My advice to people is NEVER stay at this place, unless that's the type of environment u are looking for.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Bad service"
Got to my room to later see no towels and that the wifi wasn't working. Wifi never worked during my stay and they pool wasn't available to use. I called the front desk many of times and no one answered. The front desk ladies were on their phones not giving service.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"horrible place dont stay here"
The room was bad. The carpet was filty, the sheets and towels had holes in them. Never been to a place so dirty in my life! Dont stay here. Apparently the pictures are drom when they open up!!
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
it was an horrible experience we were all scared to go to sleep people hanging out on the staircases just horrible breakfast was toast and cereal.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Bad Hotel"
Arrived at hotel and it is very old and run down. Gave it a chance, but had people partying and loud outside. Had someone knocking on door around 11PM (multiple times). Told front desk and she said she would call manager to let him know. Happened again around 1:30 AM. Never heard back. Did not even call for scheduled wake up call.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Frustrated
"The atmosphere was unpleasant,the rooms were tedio"
The experience was very unpleasant. The travel lodge did not have clean face towels,the bathroom was dirty. The were no available ice dispensing units all were broken.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
is good. The bad is the air conditioners. No is good
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
ag
"Seedy old re-branded La Quinta"
This is a hotel in desperate need of repairs and rehabilitation. The staff appear to be all family with some of them decidedly lackadaisical and others incompetent. The "free high speed Wifi" was slower and less reliable than my 4G LTE cellular service. The clientele were decidedly shady as well. I felt neither comfortable nor safe.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
There was no maid service on two of the three days I stayed there, and when I went to the office to get towels, they said they were out.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2015
"Messed up reservation in spite of confirmation"
This is THE worst place I have ever experienced. First of all they messed up with my reservation (I had booked two double bed through expedia, but they gave it to somebody) and did not shown any courtesy to call, etc. When I called them up, I realized they have messed up the whole thing, any they offered me room with king bed and we had to manage somehow. Lady at the counter was shown up helpless or I am not sure if she had trained to be like that...... Bathroom was awful, taps broken, door wasn't closing properly, Towels were less, etc. Overall, NOT AT ALL recommended, Worst place to stay.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Som
"No security-stay at your own risk!"
The stay the staff and the condition of the facilities was fine.What bothered me was the crowd of people on the 3rd floor landing I had to wade thru to get to my room.It does not appear the management of this establishment is like that of other hotels I have stayed at that do not allow people to just wander the halls when they have no business doing so. I felt on edge with the crowd I had to walk thru to get to my room. Also the guy I work with that stayed with me in the same room waited a few minutes before going back down to get the rest of his luggage from the truck and not only was his luggage stolen out of the truck but a few tools I had were gone as well. This hotel has no security that I saw. It seems that the management isn't concerned with its guests safety or security. I dont plan to stay there again and I don't recommend anybody else stay there unless the security issue is resolved.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Near the Airport"
This hotel has a great rate for the location and amenities offered. This is just a stone's throw away from the Houston Airport. We checked in a little later into the evening so our non-smoking room was very close to a smoking room so our room smelled a little rank. They only provided us with one towel even though we indicated that we had two adults and the desk clerk disappeared when we went to ask for more. The room was fairly clean but we did find a cockroach running around. The room was pretty comfortable but the smoke smell and overall need of a little TLC dampened the experience a bit. We were also told that breakfast was from 6-10 but they promptly shut down at 9 and stopped refilling food and drinks at 8:30. I was a little shocked that the manager kept yelling how much time we had left to eat at us as well. Not a bad stay for the price but probably won't be back.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Elyssa
"I do not recommend it."
I do not recommend it.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Pay an extra $10-$20 for a nicer place"
Needs urgent upgrades or price needs to drastically be reduced.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
"In a bad part of town"
Police were called 3 times in the 5 days we were there.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
world traveler
Worst stay in my life.. Faced lots of problem we raised complaint too but no response
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
MARTIN
"Dangerous hotel. Drugs being sold out of 1st floo"
Stay away very dangerous place to stay. Drugs being sold out of 1st floor rooms. Cops were there 3 of five days we were there. Dirty rooms horrible maintenance. Breakfast was a joke dry cereal and toast. My tent was nicer than this place.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
world traveler
"Friendly staff but the room was not clean."
My room was dirty. The curtains were above the ac and had molds. My pillows had hair. My sheets had a cigarette hole even though I was in a nonsmoking room. The bathtub had molds. There were 5 lamps in the room but only one worked. The rest didn't even have a lampshade. There were bugs buzzing around me as I was trying to sleep. All the chairs had stains. They have a pool but it was dirty. The elevators don't work. The hotel is in an isolated area away from the rest of the hotels near the airport. If you are new to the neighborhood, you would probably be scared to stay there unless you are used to that kind of place. On a positive note, the hotel staff was friendly.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
PL
"Run down hotel."
We did not expect much. Lack of amenities and broken coffee maker were not deal breakers. No promised wifi signal may be a technical glitch. Booked the room for four people but only received one towel. Front desk said that they are out. Fine. Icky, greasy tables and floors was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Easy access and cheap."
Room stinks. Hotel in a very poor condition. Needed a room urgently and cheap so went with the option. Would not recommend unless desperately needing a place to stay for a night.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
I paid for 4 nights. Stayed one night and left
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Diem
"Hooker-tel"
This was the single most horrible hotel I've ever been to. If you want hookers and illicit drug use this is the place for you but if that's not your cup of tea then steer clear
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"No Rest for the Weary"
When initially checking in we were given a room that had not been cleaned properly. There was a dirty washcloth hanging over shower curtain rod shower was dirty and blanket on bed was full of burn marks. The 2nd room was clean however the constant barking of the neighbor's dog did not allow for restful nights sleep. Raina @ the Front Desk was awesome and helpful to switch our rooms with no problem. The service has been great but the property & security need a major upgrade. If you are in need of a cheap place to simply lay your head and wash your body this is it!
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015