All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4015 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77027, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"seriously run down"
Needs renovation urgently. Quality of mattresses horrible, toilet barely flushed, air conditioning unit was LOUD and made it very difficult to sleep. Walls and doors were scuffed and banged up badly inside the room and outside (except the lobby which was decently maintained). Night staff was unfriendly to the point of being rude, day staff was nice. Would NOT stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Scrub a bit"
I've stayed at LQ plenty of times and this stay was horrible. Only because the shower was filthy. There was nasty build up on the ledges and the overall appearance was off putting. The toilet was the worst. It looked like someone had a bad case of explosive diarrhea and it wasn't fully cleaned. There was fecal matter on the inside of the bowl, the front outside of the bowl, and on the bottom of the toilet seat. I'm about to vomit thinking about it. I was extremely upset and, knowing my anger, decided it best to just leave without comment and find another place to stay for the evening. I find this unacceptable and don't believe i will stay at another LQ because the image of that toilet will forever be burned in my mind.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Good overall experience"
Although the hotel is somewhat older, I found that the hotel is well maintained overall. The room was very clean and comfortable. I travel with a small dog and this is the reason I always stay at LaQuinta. The hotel receptionists were very courteous both at checkin and when I went to the front desk later in the evening to make an inquiry. The comp breakfast is average.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good price and Clean!"
During the last year, I have stayed at this hotel about once a month. Normally, I pay for my hotel room through Expedia but recently, when I check in here (second occurance), they are double charging my credit card. I have not decided if I will just book through Expedia and pay at the hotel or just not stay there again. It's been 4 days and my charge still hasn't been removed.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"hot and stinky"
the ac in the room did not keep the room cool. there was no movie channels but TNT. The hallway smelled like wet carpet.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Very good"
Service was great people were nice rooms were clean very good place.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Jesus
"Fit for purpose"
My husband and I attended a wedding in Houston this past weekend and stayed at this La Quinta. My only complaint is that we were promised a room to be ready when we arrived at 9:00am and when we arrived, were told that there is no way that could happen since their cleaning teamed started at 9:00am. Besides this lack of communication our room was perfect and the price even better. Room was clean, sheets were clean, bathroom was clean and the bed was really comfortable. It was a great place to rest since we were out and about most of the 3 days we stayed.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Excellent fitness center"
Very good service and close to local shopping. Very good fitness center and rooms where very clean.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
mike
"Nice hotel just old"
The room was very clean and everything worked. Water pressure wa slow and the tub was very old and faucets needed replacing. It's an old building but was clean and had a good value.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
The rooms are in serious need of upgrades. The paint is peeling and the tub was yellow.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Smelly room"
The whole hotel is kind of rundown. I'm not typically a tough customer when it comes to stuff like this, but one thing I cannot forgive is a room that smells like the graveyard where ashtrays are sent when they die. I have stayed at other La Quintas and had a great experience, but this particular location needs an update/remodel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
JimmyB
"Close to Lakewood Church"
It was okay.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Arbel
"Overpriced"
This one night stay cost $286 which included a room straight out of the 1960's. Very overpriced for a "park in front of your door" hotel room!
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Never Again"
Great location. I open the door of my first room and I was overcome by the smell of the disinfectant the staff used to clean the room. I got another room but the smell was still there but not as bad.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Upgrade needed"
The Hotel is in dire need for an upgrade. The elevator got stuck 3 times in the one day we were there! The paint is peeling off on many places.I would not recommend it!
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Hans Heuchert
"Not a great La Quinta"
Won't come back. Just not a nice La Quinta. I have been to other La Quinta's and they are normally nice... not this one. Front Staff was some teeny bopper who was not great at all.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Houston Tx"
For an older hotel, the room was ok. The staff at the front desk was great and very helpful. I would stay here again
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Jack
"Nice hotel - good price!"
Great price considering the price of other hotels in the general area. It's clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Tessa
Too noisy. Not enough parking.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Monica
"overall disappointing"
Nice location. Front desk staff was responsive and friendly, but hotel premises not very well maintained. Shower curtain was moldy. By far the most run down La Quinta I have stayed at.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"NO COFFEE in the room!"
Nothing worse than waking up and having to roam around looking for coffee.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Tessa
I received a first floor room at opened outside to the pool. The exterior of the room looked fairly dirty. It had an adjoining, with a door that did not block any of the noise from the neighboring room. The room itself was clean, though small. I cut my stay short and moved to another hotel the next day.This property must rate low on the La Quinta scale.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not a happy customer!"
when we first arrived at the hotel there was a security guard in the front lobby which alarmed me. We steeped into our room that I clearly asked if it was non smoking at booking and hotels.com said yes. Smoke filled the room and we asked down stairs if it was non smoking and she said yes. Next problem was the tub took about 30 minutes to drain because it was so stopped up. The interior as well as the exterior of the hotel was no where close to a 3.5!!!! My wife was terrified because of the young kids screaming in the middle of the parking lot while my infant daughter tries to sleep in the middle of the night! I will not stay at La Quinta again and will not use Hotels.com again! We dont ever complain but this was completely unacceptable!!!!!
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Dirty hotel!"
For the price, I at least expected cleanliness. The room was dirty, as was the bathroom, and had to be re-cleaned, and even then, it was still not "clean"! Not a good experience.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Michele
"Worst experience in US"
Being an alien... we had a very bad experience for the first time in US.. esp. at the reception. We booked 2 rooms and one of them was already allotted to other guest. We were given the key for the room and was asked to check if anyone is staying there. We refused and got the key for another room. But unfortunately a guest was staying in the new room and we entered inside to have a surprise for both the parties. Earlier Hotels.com did not look deeply into our concerns but at least addressed the issue at the very moment and got us the room to stay at that night. And all above happened after that. The room was full of cigarette smell. We were afraid even to call the room service... just because of the experience we had at the reception. We just want to pass the night and get out of there. :(
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
Rajesh Srinivasan
"no availability any where else"
Did not like the area. Construction going on and no bars or restaurants around in immediate area to walk to. Not a safe area. The lobby and common areas very run down. Room however, was comfortable and clean. The staff was very standoffish and not friendly! My term would be borderline insolent.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Clean, nice and helpful people, but the place needs a serious updating. Pricey for what you get....
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
never again. feels like they are just waiting for this place to be torn down.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
jeanettex
"???Expedia"
This La Quinta is conveniently located but is in need of a tear-down or major overhaul. The desk attendants were courteous, but other than clean-looking linens, it was pretty awful.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"Needs renovation"
Hotel will do in a pinch, or emergency. Hotel needs a facelift. Major renovation needed. Only reason we stayed here is because other hotels price gouged and took advantage of winter weather event. Hotels normally priced at 89.00-99.00 per night shot up to 165.00- 200.00 plus per night.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Double Queen with extra room"
Loved this room. We requested a queen/king room for one night stay. We received a large double queen room with an extra room off to the side. This extra room had a TV and heater. Nice and quiet.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Jeanna
an older hotel, but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. good price for the location. super close to the galleria area.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"Close to 59"
Hotel needs renovation....look for another hotel
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
neil
"La Quinta near Galleria"
Hotel is ok, but needs an update.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
"I LIKED THE LOCATION BUT NEVER AGAIN."
OUR ROOM SMELLED LIKE SOMEONE JUST SMOKED A PACK OF CIG'S RIGHT BEFORE I WALKED IN THE DOOR. I DID NOT STAY THE NIGHT. THE HOTEL WAS FULL & NO OTHER ROOMS WERE AVAILABLE.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
KEN
Room smelled smokey and there were sketchy people hanging out in the parking lot.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
Great value!!!
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Brenda
"Staff Problems"
I specifically booked a smoking room. I arrived and was given a room, proceeded to unpack and get comfortable then I realize there is no ashtray. I go to the front desk and ask for one, they give me one but tell me u r in a no smoking room. I say how can that be when I booked a smoking room. Then they had to go back to the reservations and there it was smoking room. Then they tell me u must move to the courtyard. It was freezing outside and the courtyard faced outside to access to two main road and did not look secure at all. I declined. cancelled my remainding reservations and checked out the next morning with no where to go.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
Peggy
Good for our purposes. Close to our interests in Houston.
4 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Neumayr
Had trouble with Wifi connection but was fixed with quick phone call.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"OK Hotel - Need to be upgraded"
I have stayed in many La Quinta's this one is an old facility.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"close to Lakewood Church"
It was nice but the edges of the bed were hard.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"close to Lakewood church"
The motel was nice and the room comfortable.
RIchard
Our stay was good. It was close to Lakewood Church that we were going to.
Richard Stahl
"Worn-out motel with smoky rooms."
This place is mostly four two-story exterior-door buildings on the back half of the property that look to be a few decades old. Cramped parking, smoky rooms, difficult access. Booked two nights and left after the first. This is a definite no-go.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Not the Ritz but fine for an overnight stay"
I hadn't been to Houston for some time and didn't know what the neighborhood there was like. The motel was very convenient to my business so that was good. Great access to the freeways and close to the Galleria and things to do. It's fine if you aren't expecting too much. It seemed safe and clean to me.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Rusty
"Aging hotel in a congested area"
The trim in the hallway looked as if it has been painted over a dozen times. The hallway on our 3rd floor is no longer level in spots. The continental breakfast was better than I would have expected, considering the mundane upkeep and surrounding freeways and older neighborhood. This is just off the 610 loop, on the inside, and is on a major east-west artery in the heart of the city. The hotel condition was not much of a surprise, and for the money I would likely stay again. The view from the room was abysmal - basically it was the top of the rest of the hotel complete with pipes and lots of tar, with a lovely backdrop of suburban housetops.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Nice, clean, spacious, well maintained"
For the room rate it was a very pleasant experience to stay. Room was clean and spacious and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Well worth the price"
It was great, and there were both great bars and food places near by
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Lonnie
"hotel near Greenway Plaza"
Hotel is just OK or even a bit less. Baseboards were filthy in bathroom, hotel needs a coat of paint and remodeling , desk lamp did not work, light over bathroom sink not working, free lobby breakfast marginal in comparison to some other hotel chains. Room was overpriced for what the quality was i. e. poor value
Other trip Sep 25, 2013