All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
4015 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77027, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"nice hotel & great service"
I've stayed at his hotel a few times now because it's good value and the staff is very friendly and helpful. This time, I unexpectedly needed a roll-away bed and they upgraded me to a two room suite at no charge!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Lori
"Not a bad place but needs some remodeling"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bathroom looked dingy. The curtains were torn. The hotel looks like it needs to be renovated.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Stephen
"they tried really hard to please"
Hotel staff was awesome
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Great location for what we had to do. Easy to find and get back to highway.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Hotel room that was dirty and shower broken"
I was there for a conference at Lakewood and the first room was still dirty and we were moved to another room that had ants on the restroom floor and dresser, and shower facut was broken so we could not shower at all. So you can imgaine how we went to the conference. Very very bad hotel.
"Never Again"
Would not recomend to anyone. VERY dated. Got locked out of bathroom and we were told to just use the bathroom in the lobby."WHAT!" We were traveling as a group and several had to switch rooms for various reasons. One got put in a room that did not have a working shower. Everyone had a common complaint about bugs in the rooms.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Need maintanance in the room No orange juice in breakfast
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great Location, older building.....but clean."
Great location, but the property was a tad old. Needs some updating and paint. But for the area, a great deal!!
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Houston Stay"
Although the hotel is a bit older, it is very clean And the staff is very helpful. For the price, the staff Is top notch.
4 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Deanna
I didn't like that there was no separate light for the vanity area and the tub/shower area.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Joan
"Needs some work"
Hotel is pretty threadbare and looks as though ownership has run out of money or simply doesn't choose to reinvest in this property. Pool was nice and breakfast was OK too. Other than that the rooms were kind of dirty. The first room I was put in the smoke alarm was chirping due to low battery, the TV and 3 of the 4 lights did not work. There was no one around to fix them and I was told there was nothing that could be done. When I went back down to the front desk, there was a sign saying the clerk was "away helping other guests." This was to be a regular occurrence over the 3 days there. It seemed to be a euphemism for "smoke break." What that told me was the place is at best understaffed. The second room was dirty; desk chair and carpet both sort of stained and grubby looking...but at least it was pretty cheap! The whole place, inside, exterior and staff, need work and help
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Carlie
"Affordable clean great service"
Friendly staff. Very comfortable beds. Clean. good breakfast. Pool nice. Only drawback is 1 elevator for entire hotel. Great location affordable compared to other hotels in area. Will be staying here again
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Sara
"Transient Construction Workers"
People drinking beer in parking lot and large van trucks taking up premium parking area Scummy people at the pool.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Traveler
"Unbelievably courteous service!"
I was in contact with five or six different hotel personnel during my stay when I needed something. Every time, I was not only helped by the person, but I also enjoyed the conversation. It should always be that way.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Visitor to Houston"
Excellent hotel for the price. Really good value with free parking and breakfast and really clean and updated rooms despite the old exterior. The only problem I had was that when I turned on the heater, there was a burnt smell that set off an alarm. I called the front desk and they took care of the problem. There was no fire.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Evelyn
"Clean and Friendly"
No bugs, clean pool, fast internet for streaming, easy to get to. Much easier to get to and from once you realize there's a back parking entrance/exit to a two way road. My only real issue was that my keys would stop working almost daily. Sub-par continental breakfast -- but free.
5 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Good not bad"
It was a good experience. Comfy bed and clean room. Just that my room was right next to the parking lot and it was a bit noisy because of the cars
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Al
"Easy to access"
Everyone was courteous and helpful. My wife just had cataract surgery and had a headache. The front desk was very helpful with getting her some Advil for her headache. Thanks again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Lewis and Linda
"Awesome customer service."
Took a large group of kids for a sporting event. We had several rooms to check -in and the staff at the location did an excellent job of taking care of our needs in a timely manner. They even upgraded several rooms for free without me even asking so every kid could have their own bed. We would definitely come back to this location if the need arises.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Samuel Buchanan
"clickish"
Spoke with three different folks behind the front desk. I felt that the color of my skin matching that person was what determined their helpfulness and attitude. Also, with no extra chargess, my receipt from the Hotel didn't match the receipt from Hotels.com.
3 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"seriously run down"
Needs renovation urgently. Quality of mattresses horrible, toilet barely flushed, air conditioning unit was LOUD and made it very difficult to sleep. Walls and doors were scuffed and banged up badly inside the room and outside (except the lobby which was decently maintained). Night staff was unfriendly to the point of being rude, day staff was nice. Would NOT stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Scrub a bit"
I've stayed at LQ plenty of times and this stay was horrible. Only because the shower was filthy. There was nasty build up on the ledges and the overall appearance was off putting. The toilet was the worst. It looked like someone had a bad case of explosive diarrhea and it wasn't fully cleaned. There was fecal matter on the inside of the bowl, the front outside of the bowl, and on the bottom of the toilet seat. I'm about to vomit thinking about it. I was extremely upset and, knowing my anger, decided it best to just leave without comment and find another place to stay for the evening. I find this unacceptable and don't believe i will stay at another LQ because the image of that toilet will forever be burned in my mind.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Good overall experience"
Although the hotel is somewhat older, I found that the hotel is well maintained overall. The room was very clean and comfortable. I travel with a small dog and this is the reason I always stay at LaQuinta. The hotel receptionists were very courteous both at checkin and when I went to the front desk later in the evening to make an inquiry. The comp breakfast is average.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good price and Clean!"
During the last year, I have stayed at this hotel about once a month. Normally, I pay for my hotel room through Expedia but recently, when I check in here (second occurance), they are double charging my credit card. I have not decided if I will just book through Expedia and pay at the hotel or just not stay there again. It's been 4 days and my charge still hasn't been removed.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"hot and stinky"
the ac in the room did not keep the room cool. there was no movie channels but TNT. The hallway smelled like wet carpet.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Very good"
Service was great people were nice rooms were clean very good place.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Jesus
"Fit for purpose"
My husband and I attended a wedding in Houston this past weekend and stayed at this La Quinta. My only complaint is that we were promised a room to be ready when we arrived at 9:00am and when we arrived, were told that there is no way that could happen since their cleaning teamed started at 9:00am. Besides this lack of communication our room was perfect and the price even better. Room was clean, sheets were clean, bathroom was clean and the bed was really comfortable. It was a great place to rest since we were out and about most of the 3 days we stayed.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Excellent fitness center"
Very good service and close to local shopping. Very good fitness center and rooms where very clean.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
mike
"Nice hotel just old"
The room was very clean and everything worked. Water pressure wa slow and the tub was very old and faucets needed replacing. It's an old building but was clean and had a good value.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
The rooms are in serious need of upgrades. The paint is peeling and the tub was yellow.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Smelly room"
The whole hotel is kind of rundown. I'm not typically a tough customer when it comes to stuff like this, but one thing I cannot forgive is a room that smells like the graveyard where ashtrays are sent when they die. I have stayed at other La Quintas and had a great experience, but this particular location needs an update/remodel.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
JimmyB
"Close to Lakewood Church"
It was okay.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Arbel
"Overpriced"
This one night stay cost $286 which included a room straight out of the 1960's. Very overpriced for a "park in front of your door" hotel room!
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Never Again"
Great location. I open the door of my first room and I was overcome by the smell of the disinfectant the staff used to clean the room. I got another room but the smell was still there but not as bad.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Upgrade needed"
The Hotel is in dire need for an upgrade. The elevator got stuck 3 times in the one day we were there! The paint is peeling off on many places.I would not recommend it!
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Hans Heuchert
"Not a great La Quinta"
Won't come back. Just not a nice La Quinta. I have been to other La Quinta's and they are normally nice... not this one. Front Staff was some teeny bopper who was not great at all.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Houston Tx"
For an older hotel, the room was ok. The staff at the front desk was great and very helpful. I would stay here again
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Jack
"Nice hotel - good price!"
Great price considering the price of other hotels in the general area. It's clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Tessa
Too noisy. Not enough parking.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Monica
"overall disappointing"
Nice location. Front desk staff was responsive and friendly, but hotel premises not very well maintained. Shower curtain was moldy. By far the most run down La Quinta I have stayed at.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"NO COFFEE in the room!"
Nothing worse than waking up and having to roam around looking for coffee.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
Tessa
I received a first floor room at opened outside to the pool. The exterior of the room looked fairly dirty. It had an adjoining, with a door that did not block any of the noise from the neighboring room. The room itself was clean, though small. I cut my stay short and moved to another hotel the next day.This property must rate low on the La Quinta scale.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not a happy customer!"
when we first arrived at the hotel there was a security guard in the front lobby which alarmed me. We steeped into our room that I clearly asked if it was non smoking at booking and hotels.com said yes. Smoke filled the room and we asked down stairs if it was non smoking and she said yes. Next problem was the tub took about 30 minutes to drain because it was so stopped up. The interior as well as the exterior of the hotel was no where close to a 3.5!!!! My wife was terrified because of the young kids screaming in the middle of the parking lot while my infant daughter tries to sleep in the middle of the night! I will not stay at La Quinta again and will not use Hotels.com again! We dont ever complain but this was completely unacceptable!!!!!
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Dirty hotel!"
For the price, I at least expected cleanliness. The room was dirty, as was the bathroom, and had to be re-cleaned, and even then, it was still not "clean"! Not a good experience.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
Michele
"Worst experience in US"
Being an alien... we had a very bad experience for the first time in US.. esp. at the reception. We booked 2 rooms and one of them was already allotted to other guest. We were given the key for the room and was asked to check if anyone is staying there. We refused and got the key for another room. But unfortunately a guest was staying in the new room and we entered inside to have a surprise for both the parties. Earlier Hotels.com did not look deeply into our concerns but at least addressed the issue at the very moment and got us the room to stay at that night. And all above happened after that. The room was full of cigarette smell. We were afraid even to call the room service... just because of the experience we had at the reception. We just want to pass the night and get out of there. :(
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
Rajesh Srinivasan
"no availability any where else"
Did not like the area. Construction going on and no bars or restaurants around in immediate area to walk to. Not a safe area. The lobby and common areas very run down. Room however, was comfortable and clean. The staff was very standoffish and not friendly! My term would be borderline insolent.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Clean, nice and helpful people, but the place needs a serious updating. Pricey for what you get....
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
never again. feels like they are just waiting for this place to be torn down.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
jeanettex
"???Expedia"
This La Quinta is conveniently located but is in need of a tear-down or major overhaul. The desk attendants were courteous, but other than clean-looking linens, it was pretty awful.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014