All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
4015 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77027, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Value
    Great pool
    Good internet service
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
"Nice place!"
Hotel as very clean, very pleasant staff, but could use some updates to the outside facilities. We had a shuttle to the NRG Stadium and it was convenient to the Galleria area.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Expectations Exceeded"
I got off work late so my wife and I were under extreme time pressure to get checked in catch our cab and make it to the Fleetwood Mac concert. The host at the front desk immediately saw I was in a rush and expedited my check in. 1st Plus! Then after the show the night host was just as helpful and the room was immaculate and the bed.... very very top knotch. We slept in without interruption, there is not one thing that I can say bad about this stay. Thx La Quinta!
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"La Quinta Greenway"
Room and service was okay. The breakfast needed an Attendant to explain the waffle machine.
4 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Unsatisfactory and too noisy What do you want I did not enjoy my stay and checked out after one night
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Not as Expected"
Was a good secure stay, however the 4 plug access on my room desk was broken even though I checked the connection below to wall.Had to use plug by bedside where alarm clock was plugged in.The highway noise also a problem As the windows are not double pane.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Rachel
"Good for the price"
The room was clean and my section of the hotel looked like it had recently been renovated which was nice. I was a bit disappointed by the limited selection at the complementary breakfast. I was also very confused at the hotel's decision to already have the front doors to the lobby locked by the time I returned to the hotel on my second night around 11:30pm. I had to go around to the back entrance to get into the building, and wondered how guests who were checking in would access the desk.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Alex
"Great for business overnight"
great for business. comfy beds.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Kirk
Hotel staff not friendly at all. Not even a simple good morning or smile. The room was clean but they weren't any trash bags in any of the trash cans in the room. No elevevators in the external rooms.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice price nice stay!"
I was wary about it at first because of past reviews, but I had a really good experience! The staff were helpful and nice, the room was clean, and had a refrigerator plus microwave! Breakfast was good, was surprise by a good selection of items. Overall good hotel friendly staff, and great price!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Cassy
"comfort in our time of need"
Emergency because of death in the family. I really like the proximity to Joel olsteen's church we were able to get there less than a block. the breakfast was awesome we depended on it every morning and the staff delivered a great continental breakfast with waffleswe are so appreciative for stay at La Quinta
3 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Freeway Noise"
Overall the hotel is ok. DO NOT ACCEPT A ROOM FACING THE FREEWAY unless you are a very heavy sleeper
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Average Hotel"
Average hotel. Nothing too great, but didn't see any glaring flaws.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Parker
"Excellent location, room uncomfortable"
Noisy room. Air conditioning outside the room, making loud noise starting and stopping.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Victor M
"Hotel was good to stay"
Hotel was good to stay
4 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Balakrishnan
It was ok... The staff was friendly and the hotel wasnt bad, not the cleanest or newest, but it works...
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Terry
"An Old building. But the room was OK."
Poor start. They gave me a room that someone was already in. Otherwise OK.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Close to downtown"
Clean room , very friendly staff
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Benjamin j
"Comfy beds"
The hotel is a little older but the beds were comfy. Didn't get up in time for breakfast but like that is was available to us.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Enjoyed our stay very nice for the price!
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Okay for La Quinta"
There's nothing special about La Quinta. It was easy to check in. We stayed on Christmas day and there was no breakfast towards the end, so if you plan to eat, eat early. The worst part, if I had to call it that, were the restrooms. It had this weird hardwood-like flooring--same as in the elevators, and it didn't "feel"100% spotless although it was clean if that makes sense. Good location! it's really close to The Hobbit Cafe if you're into Tolkien, hobitses, or lots of avocado.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
A
"An old hotel that is still going on"
It is an old hotel that has been kept us as good as they can. Someday it will need to be razed and then rebuilt. We stayed there because it is close to the job we were working on. It was all we needed at a good price.
3 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Ashley
"Good Houston area hotel for the price."
Hotel staff was very nice. Room was clean and fair priced compared to others in same area. WiFi internet was up to my standards for FREE internet (I work in the IT field for living). Also WiFi allowed me to VPN to my private business network which not many hotels will allow you to do. I had no problems with the area hotel was located in. Would stay at this hotel again next time I am in the area.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2014
Niles
"Not new, but clean and comfortable"
I was there four nights. The room was clean and comfortable. My room had a microwave and frig. The hotel is not new and is showing its age. But it is in walking distance of the Greenway Plaza complex. I didn't want to spend $325 per night at the competitor. I walked to my meetings and when they were over I walked to a very nice movie theatre.
4 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"nice hotel & great service"
I've stayed at his hotel a few times now because it's good value and the staff is very friendly and helpful. This time, I unexpectedly needed a roll-away bed and they upgraded me to a two room suite at no charge!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Lori
"Not a bad place but needs some remodeling"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bathroom looked dingy. The curtains were torn. The hotel looks like it needs to be renovated.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Stephen
"they tried really hard to please"
Hotel staff was awesome
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Great location for what we had to do. Easy to find and get back to highway.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Hotel room that was dirty and shower broken"
I was there for a conference at Lakewood and the first room was still dirty and we were moved to another room that had ants on the restroom floor and dresser, and shower facut was broken so we could not shower at all. So you can imgaine how we went to the conference. Very very bad hotel.
"Never Again"
Would not recomend to anyone. VERY dated. Got locked out of bathroom and we were told to just use the bathroom in the lobby."WHAT!" We were traveling as a group and several had to switch rooms for various reasons. One got put in a room that did not have a working shower. Everyone had a common complaint about bugs in the rooms.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Need maintanance in the room No orange juice in breakfast
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great Location, older building.....but clean."
Great location, but the property was a tad old. Needs some updating and paint. But for the area, a great deal!!
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Houston Stay"
Although the hotel is a bit older, it is very clean And the staff is very helpful. For the price, the staff Is top notch.
4 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
Deanna
I didn't like that there was no separate light for the vanity area and the tub/shower area.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Joan
"Needs some work"
Hotel is pretty threadbare and looks as though ownership has run out of money or simply doesn't choose to reinvest in this property. Pool was nice and breakfast was OK too. Other than that the rooms were kind of dirty. The first room I was put in the smoke alarm was chirping due to low battery, the TV and 3 of the 4 lights did not work. There was no one around to fix them and I was told there was nothing that could be done. When I went back down to the front desk, there was a sign saying the clerk was "away helping other guests." This was to be a regular occurrence over the 3 days there. It seemed to be a euphemism for "smoke break." What that told me was the place is at best understaffed. The second room was dirty; desk chair and carpet both sort of stained and grubby looking...but at least it was pretty cheap! The whole place, inside, exterior and staff, need work and help
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Carlie
"Affordable clean great service"
Friendly staff. Very comfortable beds. Clean. good breakfast. Pool nice. Only drawback is 1 elevator for entire hotel. Great location affordable compared to other hotels in area. Will be staying here again
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Sara
"Transient Construction Workers"
People drinking beer in parking lot and large van trucks taking up premium parking area Scummy people at the pool.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Traveler
"Unbelievably courteous service!"
I was in contact with five or six different hotel personnel during my stay when I needed something. Every time, I was not only helped by the person, but I also enjoyed the conversation. It should always be that way.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Visitor to Houston"
Excellent hotel for the price. Really good value with free parking and breakfast and really clean and updated rooms despite the old exterior. The only problem I had was that when I turned on the heater, there was a burnt smell that set off an alarm. I called the front desk and they took care of the problem. There was no fire.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Evelyn
"No"
First they tried to put two adults in what looked like a twin size bed, then had to jump through hoops to get the king sized smoking room we reserved then in the middle of the night I got up to use the restroom and there were roaches! Yuk!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Clean and Friendly"
No bugs, clean pool, fast internet for streaming, easy to get to. Much easier to get to and from once you realize there's a back parking entrance/exit to a two way road. My only real issue was that my keys would stop working almost daily. Sub-par continental breakfast -- but free.
5 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Good not bad"
It was a good experience. Comfy bed and clean room. Just that my room was right next to the parking lot and it was a bit noisy because of the cars
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Al
"scary till you get in the room"
Really run down hotel with upgraded rooms. The elevator was tiny, barely large enough to fit the mini luggage cart and 1 person, and it was stopping at every level and the keys would light up the wrong floor when pressed. Because I didn't want to be trapped in the mini elevator, I took their even dirtier stair well that doesn't connect to the lobby and doesn't even lock on the outside. the room was updated but smelled like nail polish remover. I checked in then checked right back out. Go to the Marriott down the way, 100x nicer and safer.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Brooke
"Easy to access"
Everyone was courteous and helpful. My wife just had cataract surgery and had a headache. The front desk was very helpful with getting her some Advil for her headache. Thanks again.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Lewis and Linda
"Awesome customer service."
Took a large group of kids for a sporting event. We had several rooms to check -in and the staff at the location did an excellent job of taking care of our needs in a timely manner. They even upgraded several rooms for free without me even asking so every kid could have their own bed. We would definitely come back to this location if the need arises.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Samuel Buchanan
"clickish"
Spoke with three different folks behind the front desk. I felt that the color of my skin matching that person was what determined their helpfulness and attitude. Also, with no extra chargess, my receipt from the Hotel didn't match the receipt from Hotels.com.
3 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"seriously run down"
Needs renovation urgently. Quality of mattresses horrible, toilet barely flushed, air conditioning unit was LOUD and made it very difficult to sleep. Walls and doors were scuffed and banged up badly inside the room and outside (except the lobby which was decently maintained). Night staff was unfriendly to the point of being rude, day staff was nice. Would NOT stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Scrub a bit"
I've stayed at LQ plenty of times and this stay was horrible. Only because the shower was filthy. There was nasty build up on the ledges and the overall appearance was off putting. The toilet was the worst. It looked like someone had a bad case of explosive diarrhea and it wasn't fully cleaned. There was fecal matter on the inside of the bowl, the front outside of the bowl, and on the bottom of the toilet seat. I'm about to vomit thinking about it. I was extremely upset and, knowing my anger, decided it best to just leave without comment and find another place to stay for the evening. I find this unacceptable and don't believe i will stay at another LQ because the image of that toilet will forever be burned in my mind.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Good overall experience"
Although the hotel is somewhat older, I found that the hotel is well maintained overall. The room was very clean and comfortable. I travel with a small dog and this is the reason I always stay at LaQuinta. The hotel receptionists were very courteous both at checkin and when I went to the front desk later in the evening to make an inquiry. The comp breakfast is average.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good price and Clean!"
During the last year, I have stayed at this hotel about once a month. Normally, I pay for my hotel room through Expedia but recently, when I check in here (second occurance), they are double charging my credit card. I have not decided if I will just book through Expedia and pay at the hotel or just not stay there again. It's been 4 days and my charge still hasn't been removed.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014