All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7550 Remcon Cir, El Paso, TX, 79912, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"afternoon delight in july"
Great place to stay at a great price.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Had a good night all good
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Huroaldo
Great hotel just off of I-10. Great for people driving west.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Cesar
Dog in the next room barking
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Patrick
"Dumpster dive"
Parking lot was too small. Staff was not helpful. Place was a dive, old hotel from the 70s barely made over.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
The girl at the front desk was rude showed no interest in her job. Pool had hair floating everywhere on top. The air conditioner would not go very cold and we'll as the shower did not get past warm no hot shower at all The only good thing was the area there are lots of places to eat if passing thru like our family was.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"I would stay again, anytime."
The price was great. The service was good. We did have some issues with the toilet,it would not flush if another room flushed their toilet ours wouldn't flush....weird also,there was low water pressure which is hard when you take a shower. The room was clean, the a/c worked well and the beds were clean, (I always check mattresses, always). The pool was cool and relaxing and I rate the breakfast a 2 out if 5.... It was all carbs. Wish there was better food for people who can't eat a lot of carbs. But overall it was a good experience for the price and we would stay again anytime.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Luther
"1 night stopover"
Great place to stop over for the night. The breakfast area was very small but they did offer a lot of options.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Hmmm?"
We arrived around 11:30 pm and were told our room was canceled by Hotels.com. I found that to be ludicrous and argued the point. After asking for a copy of where it said Hotels.com canceled my already paid for reservation, he conveniently noticed it was canceled due to a lack of address. I think the canceled the room and gave it to someone else. Well...he found us a room and we completed our stay. Being as late as it was and having my family with me, it was certainly not a good experience.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Calistro
"Two day stay"
The tv wouldn't shut off, so had to put towel over screen. When told them they said would get it fixed. Stayed two nights they didn't clean the room. Asked for non smoking got smoking. couldn't change. Trust me they didn't reimburse for any of this
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
deb
"Our stay"
We were not disturbed by noise. The breakfasts were good. Although the dining area was a little small.
4 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great hotel, lousy pillows"
Hotel was clean, staff friendly, breakfast was fine. Parking is somewhat limited and it was hard to find a space near the elevator. My only complaint is that the pillows, although numerous, were very uncomfortable.
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
Cindy
"what is there to do"
came to bowl in a tourniment
5 night business trip May 25, 2015
Ernestine
"Second time here"
This was a return stay at this hotel. The service was excellent and the room was very clean and comfortable and reasonably priced.There are several restaurants within walking distance and the hotel is close to where I needed to be. We will absolutely stay here again.
4 night family trip May 25, 2015
Carole B
"Golf and bowling trip"
Great hotel, nice location and awesome folding in the area.
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
"Minor problems"
the room was comfortable,mattresses great, however the shower head was too high and not adjustable. The tissue holder was not attached and the pool was not clean.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
AdriAnne
"Worth The Money"
Was in a Great area with everything you need within walking distance or a short drive.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Business review"
was there for business. Room is good size. Remote had stick stuff on it. Refrigerator was very load. Drain in tube was slow but they fixed it pretty quick. I would give them another try. Two of there ice machines were not working
2 night business trip May 17, 2015
"La Quinta West El Paso"
I found a giant roach in my bed. Another in the bathtub. Had to wait upon my arrival at the hotel at the front desk for about 15 minutes before anyone came to help check me in.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"UG!"
This hotel is a real dump. You will love the popcorn ceilings!!!!!
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"everything big in Texas!"
It was painless.awesome for the price and location was good. Only negative was at 8:30am they were out of waffle mix. Very nice and clean and accommodating place in beautiful El Paso.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Overall nice stay on a tight budget"
Hotel was fine. You get what you pay for! Was nice having free wifi. The big thing we didn't like was the toilet. They must be using some kind of water saver devise in the tank. There's barely any water in toilet bowl which creates for a dirty looking toilet when used. Don't know if all rooms are like this or just our room 332. I told the person at front desk. He was unaware of this problem. I told him the maids definitely would know and must hate scrubbing the toilet bowls daily! There is several restaurants within walking distance. All are good. Cracker Barrel right next door and Leo's a Mexican place and Famous Daves a little further, then Chili's across the busy road
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"weekend getaway"
great stay!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Lawrence
"Avoid if you can"
Majority of the TV stations were unavailable. Front desk didn't care. No hot water in the room. When I complained the front desk didn't believe me. Room could have been a lot cleaner. Couldn't wait to get out of there.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Karl
"stayed a week, good place"
I stayed on the 3rd floor. Really good room. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"El Paso Trip"
Very friendly staff. Very clean facility that has been maintained well for its age. Nice area with plenty of eating places.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Staff was kind and friendly"
I like the rooms at this hotel and the location as well. Its perfect for a day of shopping and a night of resting.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Adrian
"You get what you pay for--cheap, lacking amenities"
The hotel was cheap and convenient to the interstate, but lots of traffic noise and lacked amenities. Breakfast was crowded with few tables and food was basic and bland. Small old rooms open to outside. Probably won't stay there again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"worth the price"
Bed comfortable, A/C very very loud, no road noise even close to fwy, room clean, staff pleasant and efficient, breakfast was so-so.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
wayne
"The room was not cleaned thoroughly."
Nice hotel, needs some maintenance. Exellent location!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Alejandro
"Get away."
Came to town for a couples get away. The room was great. We slept comfortably in the clean room. The bed was very comfortable as well.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Raymon
"would go back"
Needs help in the shower.drain plug missing and shower head loose from wall.otherwise nice room
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Craig
"Nice hotel near my mother's assisted living home"
The front desk person who greeted me the first day needs tutoring in hospitality procedures. The other front desk personnel on successive days were very friendly.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Good hotel"
Great hotel for the price
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Jaime
good hotel for rest for a few days on weekend at el paso
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"La Quinta and cockroaches..."
...I still don't know where the cockroach stayed that I tried to step on. Besides the cockroach, it was loud in the room from the noisy interstate, front desk poorly staffed and breakfast was poor.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Moving"
It is a motel but so clean and comfortable and the price was outstanding. We picked this hotel bc they allowed pets
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Better than most $60 rooms"
Rooms were clean all types of food options with in a few blocks. Only complaint is the rooms that face I10 can hear all the traffic. Did not effect my sleep but I am sure a light sleeper would not be happy. Most rooms do not face it.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"good Job LA quinta"
It was great no complaints.. not bad for the price!
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Erlinda
"La Quinta"
The only negative was the fact that our room faced the freeway. You can hear every single car that goes by. Next time I would ask for a room away from the freeway. Other than that, the stay was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Ned
"simple and straightforward"
the hotel was in a good area with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. it was clean and quiet, though it was near a railroad track (so there may be nights when it is not so quiet). Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The one negative from the experience was that they did not have roll away beds available though the listing on hotels.com indicated they did.
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
"Ok hotel close to race track."
The hotel needs to be cleaned up. The room we had looked like there had been a leak. Steaks running down the wall. The tub looked like it had not been scrubbed. And the floor and walls were dirty.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Ila
"Would stay again"
older hotel but overall OK with beds very comfortable. Had initial problems with the water not draining in the shower but I requested different room which had no plumbing problems. I think overall a decent value for the money.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Randy
"home way for home"
Always nice and clean that will be are place to stay when we go to El pose.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
edgar
"Nice and comfortable hotel"
Had a wonderful stay. Staff was very nice, rooms were nice and clean. Only problem was not enough outlets but will stay here again anytime!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Nice hotel, pretty clean and nothing bad about it.. I will recomend it.Great Service
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Clean but old"
The hotel staff was very friendly and cleaned it every day. The room, however, was very old. It was facing the outside so you could hear every noise and all the traffic at all hours. It didnt feel safe for a woman traveling with kids.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Strange floor plan!"
Only one of three ice machines worked. To get to our room we had to go indoors of the lobby then upstairs, then outside again to room. Not very convient when hauling suitcases and small dog! Service and breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Terry
"good stay"
This is the second time I am doing this. The stay was very good. My only complaint is that I was promised receipts by email and never got them.
4 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Gregory
"well located"
The Inn was an easy access from I-10 and was near shopping and restaurants. There was some confusion with the GPS that sent us to a La Quinta across the street. The breakfast offerings were varied and good.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015