All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7550 Remcon Cir, El Paso, TX, 79912, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice and comfortable hotel"
Had a wonderful stay. Staff was very nice, rooms were nice and clean. Only problem was not enough outlets but will stay here again anytime!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Nice hotel, pretty clean and nothing bad about it.. I will recomend it.Great Service
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Clean but old"
The hotel staff was very friendly and cleaned it every day. The room, however, was very old. It was facing the outside so you could hear every noise and all the traffic at all hours. It didnt feel safe for a woman traveling with kids.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Strange floor plan!"
Only one of three ice machines worked. To get to our room we had to go indoors of the lobby then upstairs, then outside again to room. Not very convient when hauling suitcases and small dog! Service and breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Terry
"good stay"
This is the second time I am doing this. The stay was very good. My only complaint is that I was promised receipts by email and never got them.
4 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Gregory
"well located"
The Inn was an easy access from I-10 and was near shopping and restaurants. There was some confusion with the GPS that sent us to a La Quinta across the street. The breakfast offerings were varied and good.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jean
"Satisified"
We went to El Paso for a funeral of a very close friend. We rented three rooms and stayed for 4 days. We've used La Quinta on several occasions and have always been very satisfied. The only problem I have is I was told I would be sent receipts by email and have not received them.
4 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Gregory
"Safe stay in El Paso"
We stayed at this hotel on a road trip between Austin and Phoenix. Overall, we found this hotel to be perfect for a night's stay.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Good hotel"
Everything met our needs and expectations at this hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Iowa Woman
"An unexpected family gathering"
The location was convenient for us. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They had rooms for relatives who came late. The hotel may need some updating, but we appreciated the good price. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"I dug it"
It's pleasant Would stay again
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Randy
Good value for the price paid. Very close to restaurants and shopping places.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Javier
"Nice hotel with great Interstate access"
The hotel is just a right distance from the Interstate and very nice overall. The room was good but as for accessibility it was a bit rough. I had to take an external elevator and cross several ramps before getting back into the hotel and then my room. Being disabled with a heart and lung condition it was hard work making three trip each way. That being said the room was excellent. Morning disappointment was the lack of any juices and the early closing of the breakfast in an area that is close to a time zone change.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Stu
It was worth the rates. Accommodations were good for what I needed. I recommend for a 3 star hotel.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Review"
Great service, just need maintanance bathroom door paint pealing water stains.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Cesar
"Best for what we paid."
My stay was not planned but I am glad that we decided to stay here. It was the best for what we paid. I will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Angelina
"Disappointing"
T v remote and telephone were faulty. Also the bulb in the lamp kept flashing after switch was off.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
enoch
"Double check for items!"
Well I was staying here while searching for a new home so I stayed a long time. It wasn't a bad hotel. There is a lot of places to eat and walmart is across the street. It's a packed walmart but it's good. It's also super close to I-10. Not super easy access but it's close. I left most of my belongings in my car and never worried about it. Parking is okay. The rooms are basic and have a newer tv. My biggest issue was I left two things in the room when I left...I don't even know how that happened but when I called I was told they would call me back after talking to the house keeping. I never had a return call but I did call 4 times. Yeah it was a water bottle and scarf but they weren't cheap. So it was disappointing that after multiple calls I was given the run around. It was always a female the answered. The male that worked the desk was very nice. Especially when I arrived after driving for 12 hours to get there.
9 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Meghan
"close to the high way"
The room was reasonable priced, clean and pleasant
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"hotel location"
Bathroom can use more cleaning, found debri on floors behind door and under sink area. hotel staff was more friendly than last 3 times I stayed there. Breakfast variety was good!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Sergio
It's a good hotel, the detail is that if you santa to eat breakfast yo need to go early cause There is not much space to eat at the lobby
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Post Christmas Road-trip 2014"
Stayed just the one night. Although the hotel location isn't the best (right next to I-10 freeway), the very comfortable bed made up for that. I slept great regardless ! The continental breakfast was just that, but still wasn't bad. Had everything I needed and more. So all told, a very nice stay at a fair price.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"ok if you have pets"
the room was redone and clean but the outside of the hotel needed lots of cleaning up I stayed there because of pet issues at other hotels
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
larry
"Nice for the price, bathroom could be updated."
Great stop off on our way home for the holidays. Overall good value for the price. Bathrooms were clean, but needed updating.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Overall it was a good place to stay for the price.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Where's the GAME?"
The hotel was convenient off I-10 and next to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. The room was clean but antiquated, with old shower and thin towels. The frustration was the tv, since we arrived the night before the Sun Bowl football game and wanted to watch the Friday bowls on ESPN, but that station WASN'T working on the TV. Multiple calls to the front desk assured us it getting fixed, but never was.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Vince
"Visiting family"
Continental Breakfast was great- including he waffle maker that made waffles in the shape of Texas.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"awseome"
For the price it was very good
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
"Good stopover hotel."
Stopped here on a cross country trip. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was plenty. Staff was also very nice. Good hotel for the money. Close to restaurants.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
Crystal
"Trip to Calif"
Everything went very well.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Pillows too firm. smoke alarm went off. Shower pressure too hard.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Good stay"
Good
3 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
"Good place but needs improvement."
Good overall. Great location and great bed to rest.Good cleaning. Water in shower tub is too hot, hard to mix it. Bath accesorios looks old and rust.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Gabriel
"Good!"
Clean room; quiet; good breakfast; open space; plenty of parking; near freeway access; plenty of restaurants and stores near by.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
h
"srhdrfj"
Nice but people in the breakfast area were real slobs, not the hotels fault clean up after yourselves.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Bad TV reception but other than that it was okay"
Good nights sleep in comfortable beds. Internet connection was good. TV reception bad. Breakfast was minimal - toast, muffins, juice coffee.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Seasoned travel
"Ok hotel"
The bed was lumpy and there was no soap In the room. But I guess it was ok for the price. The front desk staff was nice.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Timothy
"Don't stay here!"
Very close to Interstate highway, continuous noise. Bathtub was filthy - soap residue and hair. Sink had hair in it. Carpet was so dirty that the bottom of my socks were black.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Jerry
"Bring your own breakfast and a traffic cone."
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff who greeted us were friendly. The breakfast needs improvement. 1) On 1 out of 3 mornings were we able to sit down at a table to eat. The breakfast area is too small. 2) The variety of food is quite limited. (The only fresh-cooked items were boiled eggs.) Amazingly, they ran out of instant oat meal packets. Parking is a problem. At check-in time we were able to park right in front of our room. Wonderful! We went out to dinner and when we came back there were cones in the 2 spaces in front of our door. The nearest empty spot was around the opposite corner of the building. In the morning, the cones had been moved and cars from another country had taken those spots. When the foreign cars left, I moved my car back in front of our door. But that evening the same thing happened (with the same guest cars). I asked the security guard about the cones. He said it was to give the elevator repair crew easy access to the elevator. That seemed weird since the elevator was in working condition and it was Thanksgiving Day weekend. On the third evening, the same thing happened. It's an interesting study on respect for authority.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Curtis
"Not bad"
Not bad but do not take a room faced to the freeway - very noisy. Check the sheets and pillows, sometimes maids left it from a previous guest if it was clean (but still smells of a previous guest as happened to us)
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Valeriy
"Review by Chris Columbus - Marfa, TX"
The hotel is old style. The room was very good - clean and comfortable and quiet. Good staff. Your very good 'maintenance man' got my heat running when I could not figure it out - good man. Good staff on the desk. Crowded neighborhood but no big deal.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"Would return"
The bathroom could use some remodeling but overall the room was very clean. Cracker Barrel next door and Walmart across the street. Very convenient.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Impressed"
No complaints about anything. Very comfortable accommodations. Good breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2014
"Review"
No problems.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great value"
The room was great value and the location was near lots of restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean. I would stay here again.
5 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Robyn
"Our thanksgiving visit to El Paso, TX"
Not a great stay. First night I left my wife and daughter at hotel resting while I ran a few errands. Front office re-assigned room to another guest who consequently opened the door and walked in on my wife and daughter napping. Upon returning my keycard would no longer wirk because room had bee re-assigned. When I called front office to discuss they could could not find our reservation or check-in paperwork. Their system showed us as a one night stay instead of four and front office personnel had also checked us out. Luckily I had my email confirmation from hotel.com printed and with me. We figured we got it all squared away but upon arriving from being out all day on second night again out keycarda had been cancelled. Vanity area very small and Hoyle tries to put too much stuff there, coffeemaker, ice bucket etc.., thus making it even worse to put your personnel belongings. Bath tub very dirty and looked like hadn't been scrubbed clean in a long time it was so soul stained. Breakfast is nothing to jump up and down about. In a pinch would stay there again only if we can't find something else for Christmas visit coming up. The soap and hair products were not very good quality. Location is great next to a Cracker Barrel and other very close restaurants. Right off I-10 and across the street from a Walmart.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"don't stay in you're there on business"
People screaming down the outside of rooms in the middle of the nite - woke us up and we were there for 12 hour business days. I was also approached from behind in the parking lot by someone begging and my car door was open with my purse on the seat - it ended up OK but I didn't know if I was going to be safe....
4 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Nice and close to Interstate."
Good sleep and breakfast was good. Clean and comfortable except TV Kept phasing in and out.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"West-East Trip"
Friendly staff, clean room, good location.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Wanda
"extremely dissatisfied and disappointed in La Quin"
I was very disappointed with hotel abd had to ve moved to a different La Quinta Hotel nearby. There was no hot water
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014