All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7550 Remcon CirEl PasoTX79912United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Good internet service
    Service is adequate
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Golf and bowling trip"
Great hotel, nice location and awesome folding in the area.
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
"Minor problems"
the room was comfortable,mattresses great, however the shower head was too high and not adjustable. The tissue holder was not attached and the pool was not clean.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
AdriAnne
"Worth The Money"
Was in a Great area with everything you need within walking distance or a short drive.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Business review"
was there for business. Room is good size. Remote had stick stuff on it. Refrigerator was very load. Drain in tube was slow but they fixed it pretty quick. I would give them another try. Two of there ice machines were not working
2 night business trip May 17, 2015
"La Quinta West El Paso"
I found a giant roach in my bed. Another in the bathtub. Had to wait upon my arrival at the hotel at the front desk for about 15 minutes before anyone came to help check me in.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"UG!"
This hotel is a real dump. You will love the popcorn ceilings!!!!!
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"everything big in Texas!"
It was painless.awesome for the price and location was good. Only negative was at 8:30am they were out of waffle mix. Very nice and clean and accommodating place in beautiful El Paso.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Overall nice stay on a tight budget"
Hotel was fine. You get what you pay for! Was nice having free wifi. The big thing we didn't like was the toilet. They must be using some kind of water saver devise in the tank. There's barely any water in toilet bowl which creates for a dirty looking toilet when used. Don't know if all rooms are like this or just our room 332. I told the person at front desk. He was unaware of this problem. I told him the maids definitely would know and must hate scrubbing the toilet bowls daily! There is several restaurants within walking distance. All are good. Cracker Barrel right next door and Leo's a Mexican place and Famous Daves a little further, then Chili's across the busy road
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"weekend getaway"
great stay!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Lawrence
"Avoid if you can"
Majority of the TV stations were unavailable. Front desk didn't care. No hot water in the room. When I complained the front desk didn't believe me. Room could have been a lot cleaner. Couldn't wait to get out of there.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Karl
"stayed a week, good place"
I stayed on the 3rd floor. Really good room. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"El Paso Trip"
Very friendly staff. Very clean facility that has been maintained well for its age. Nice area with plenty of eating places.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Staff was kind and friendly"
I like the rooms at this hotel and the location as well. Its perfect for a day of shopping and a night of resting.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Adrian
"You get what you pay for--cheap, lacking amenities"
The hotel was cheap and convenient to the interstate, but lots of traffic noise and lacked amenities. Breakfast was crowded with few tables and food was basic and bland. Small old rooms open to outside. Probably won't stay there again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"worth the price"
Bed comfortable, A/C very very loud, no road noise even close to fwy, room clean, staff pleasant and efficient, breakfast was so-so.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
wayne
"The room was not cleaned thoroughly."
Nice hotel, needs some maintenance. Exellent location!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Alejandro
"Get away."
Came to town for a couples get away. The room was great. We slept comfortably in the clean room. The bed was very comfortable as well.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Raymon
"would go back"
Needs help in the shower.drain plug missing and shower head loose from wall.otherwise nice room
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Craig
"Nice hotel near my mother's assisted living home"
The front desk person who greeted me the first day needs tutoring in hospitality procedures. The other front desk personnel on successive days were very friendly.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Good hotel"
Great hotel for the price
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Jaime
good hotel for rest for a few days on weekend at el paso
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"La Quinta and cockroaches..."
...I still don't know where the cockroach stayed that I tried to step on. Besides the cockroach, it was loud in the room from the noisy interstate, front desk poorly staffed and breakfast was poor.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Moving"
It is a motel but so clean and comfortable and the price was outstanding. We picked this hotel bc they allowed pets
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Better than most $60 rooms"
Rooms were clean all types of food options with in a few blocks. Only complaint is the rooms that face I10 can hear all the traffic. Did not effect my sleep but I am sure a light sleeper would not be happy. Most rooms do not face it.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"good Job LA quinta"
It was great no complaints.. not bad for the price!
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Erlinda
"La Quinta"
The only negative was the fact that our room faced the freeway. You can hear every single car that goes by. Next time I would ask for a room away from the freeway. Other than that, the stay was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Ned
"simple and straightforward"
the hotel was in a good area with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. it was clean and quiet, though it was near a railroad track (so there may be nights when it is not so quiet). Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The one negative from the experience was that they did not have roll away beds available though the listing on hotels.com indicated they did.
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2015
"Ok hotel close to race track."
The hotel needs to be cleaned up. The room we had looked like there had been a leak. Steaks running down the wall. The tub looked like it had not been scrubbed. And the floor and walls were dirty.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Ila
"Would stay again"
older hotel but overall OK with beds very comfortable. Had initial problems with the water not draining in the shower but I requested different room which had no plumbing problems. I think overall a decent value for the money.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Randy
"home way for home"
Always nice and clean that will be are place to stay when we go to El pose.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
edgar
"Nice and comfortable hotel"
Had a wonderful stay. Staff was very nice, rooms were nice and clean. Only problem was not enough outlets but will stay here again anytime!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Nice hotel, pretty clean and nothing bad about it.. I will recomend it.Great Service
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Clean but old"
The hotel staff was very friendly and cleaned it every day. The room, however, was very old. It was facing the outside so you could hear every noise and all the traffic at all hours. It didnt feel safe for a woman traveling with kids.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Strange floor plan!"
Only one of three ice machines worked. To get to our room we had to go indoors of the lobby then upstairs, then outside again to room. Not very convient when hauling suitcases and small dog! Service and breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Terry
"good stay"
This is the second time I am doing this. The stay was very good. My only complaint is that I was promised receipts by email and never got them.
4 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Gregory
"well located"
The Inn was an easy access from I-10 and was near shopping and restaurants. There was some confusion with the GPS that sent us to a La Quinta across the street. The breakfast offerings were varied and good.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jean
"Satisified"
We went to El Paso for a funeral of a very close friend. We rented three rooms and stayed for 4 days. We've used La Quinta on several occasions and have always been very satisfied. The only problem I have is I was told I would be sent receipts by email and have not received them.
4 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Gregory
"Safe stay in El Paso"
We stayed at this hotel on a road trip between Austin and Phoenix. Overall, we found this hotel to be perfect for a night's stay.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Good hotel"
Everything met our needs and expectations at this hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Iowa Woman
"An unexpected family gathering"
The location was convenient for us. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They had rooms for relatives who came late. The hotel may need some updating, but we appreciated the good price. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"I dug it"
It's pleasant Would stay again
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Randy
Good value for the price paid. Very close to restaurants and shopping places.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Javier
"Nice hotel with great Interstate access"
The hotel is just a right distance from the Interstate and very nice overall. The room was good but as for accessibility it was a bit rough. I had to take an external elevator and cross several ramps before getting back into the hotel and then my room. Being disabled with a heart and lung condition it was hard work making three trip each way. That being said the room was excellent. Morning disappointment was the lack of any juices and the early closing of the breakfast in an area that is close to a time zone change.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Stu
It was worth the rates. Accommodations were good for what I needed. I recommend for a 3 star hotel.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Review"
Great service, just need maintanance bathroom door paint pealing water stains.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Cesar
"Best for what we paid."
My stay was not planned but I am glad that we decided to stay here. It was the best for what we paid. I will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Angelina
"Disappointing"
T v remote and telephone were faulty. Also the bulb in the lamp kept flashing after switch was off.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
enoch
"Double check for items!"
Well I was staying here while searching for a new home so I stayed a long time. It wasn't a bad hotel. There is a lot of places to eat and walmart is across the street. It's a packed walmart but it's good. It's also super close to I-10. Not super easy access but it's close. I left most of my belongings in my car and never worried about it. Parking is okay. The rooms are basic and have a newer tv. My biggest issue was I left two things in the room when I left...I don't even know how that happened but when I called I was told they would call me back after talking to the house keeping. I never had a return call but I did call 4 times. Yeah it was a water bottle and scarf but they weren't cheap. So it was disappointing that after multiple calls I was given the run around. It was always a female the answered. The male that worked the desk was very nice. Especially when I arrived after driving for 12 hours to get there.
9 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Meghan
"close to the high way"
The room was reasonable priced, clean and pleasant
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"hotel location"
Bathroom can use more cleaning, found debri on floors behind door and under sink area. hotel staff was more friendly than last 3 times I stayed there. Breakfast variety was good!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015