All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11033 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX, 79935, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Freeway access, truck parking and free wifi."
Dave was excellent with the check in and handled all the calls and people perfectly. He is just one man handling everything and everyone. La Quinta should have 2 people at the desk so that tired drivers do not have to wait.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
clean room, good location, good parking lot, normal hotel breakfast.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very Nice Front Desk Employees"
The first night/room was BAD so asked for a change in room and they did move us to a better room. The first room the A/C didn't work stains in carpet with an odor in the room.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2014
Vegas
"Great place for a small budget!"
For the price you get great customer service and clean premises. I went there for a family reunion for the 4th of July weekend and we all (19 of Us) met and stayed a this hotel. Everything is exactly like the website said and everything was perfect with the exception of the air conditioning unit in the room (that's why I gave 4 only for comfort of the room) it blows the cold air straight into the bed in front of it. It was too hot to turn it off or turn it down but other then that, everything was clean, kept well, and the staff is super friendly, specially the lady that cleans the breakfast area (I think her name was Maria). She made you feel like if you were visiting your aunt. Very attentive lady. The pool is kept well and clean, the small fridge and micro in the room are super handy and the beds are decent and clean too (NO bed bugs, we made sure to check that too.) Also, from this location you have access to various stores, 5 minute drive to Sam's Club, Walmart, Target, Ross, etc. etc. I will definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Littlegs
"Just passing through"
We stay at this location when we're passing through El Paso. We know we will get friendly staff with fast check in/out. Rooms are always clean and the breakfast has more than enough variety for everyone in the family. This will always be our go-to hotel.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Easy travelers
"4 Night stay in El Paso"
I've stayed at other La Quintas in the USA and those one is definitely on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of decor, and overall abience. I was however pleased with my stay, it was quiet despite being right next to the freeway and the bed was clean and comfortable. With the reasonable rates they offered it was an overall good deal.
"Good severs"
Good
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Juan Garcia
The rooms were alright but I would only use it if I had to stop by this area again because my Family live close by but it needs so in upgrading over all the rooms
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Very good value for the money. Clean, comfortable, quiet and safe are my criteria and this one satisfied them all.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Peter Jones
I am a truck driver. I was stuck in El Paso with my son on a Saturday waiting for my trailer to come back from Mexico. The hotel had room to park my semi truck. The room was clean, the staff was great, when I requested something they were very prompt about meeting my needs. The breakfast in the morning suited all my needs. Had a wide variety. A Dennys restaurant was right next door, very convenient. The only bad thing I can say was the pool was being redone and could not use it. Was a great stay with an affordable price for was offered.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
Rich
"POOL IS CLOSED! and watch for thieves!"
Wanted everyone to know right away. So disappointed that (in this HEAT) the pool here is empty with the pool furniture stacked in it -- I stayed here 4 nights in mid-June UGH. And if that wasn't enough, I had items stolen from my room -- I strongly suspected housekeeping. But when I reported it to the front desk I got ZERO help, respect, or satisfaction. They stole strange stuff: a package of dental floss picks, my toothpaste, toothbrush, my favorite hat, some candy and all the paperwork for my trip (confirmations, receipts, itineraries, etc) but they left the courier wallet I had them in. When I reported it, the woman at the front desk just kept asking me "WHY". Why would anyone steal that? Like I would know... But they did absolutely NOTHING.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great Value!"
Typical old school motel with doors opening to the parking lot, but the rooms were very large and equipped as well or better than hotels costing twice as much. There was an outstanding Mexican restaurant on the other side of the freeway that we highly recommend. The location is perfect if you are driving East and want to avoid the El Paso morning traffic downtown. Breakfast was the standard continental type found everywhere these days. The biggest disappointment was the single serve coffee pot with only two packets of cofee, so we had to wait until breakfast opened for adequate coffee consumption.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
Dick Jones
Ideally situated as an overnight stop between cities. Denny's is right next door for dinner and breakfast. I used this as an overnight stop between Phoenix and Abilene. Bed was a little lumpy but room was clean. Only about three tissues in tissue box though. This is characteristic of nearly all budget hotels. I guess people take them. This is really irritating since you don't need the hassle of asking for another box when you're tired. Why not charge another 30 cents for the room! Overall this was a good hotel and I would stay here again. Good value
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Dave L
"Medical Appointment"
Room was great - everything was clean. Bathroom neded a little TLC towel bars loose - cloths hook loose on the back of door. Otherwise a great stay. Oh, room 142. Breakfast food super... Liked the room rates also... Thanks
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
"hit or miss"
Always a ok room.... some nicer than others
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Worth the money"
Room was very clean. Large room and quiet considering its next to a large road.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Nice place..."
Friendly service nice place will stay there agin...
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
"Easy to in and out Freeway"
We just passed by EL Paso and stayed one night. The hotel has shampooed my room's carpet that day but still assigned the room to us. The smell was terrible. We needed request to change a new room.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2014
TC
"Clean"
Very clean. Great place to stop and get some rest
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Bruce
We did not stay because pool was not working. But the girl at desk was awsome
3 night family trip May 2, 2014
"pleasent"
trip was quick but comfortable. would stay there again.
Other trip May 9, 2014
george
"Okay for the price"
The only complaint was the breakfast lacking fruit and/or proteins. A breakfast made of solid carbs is not an energy builder.
3 night trip May 1, 2014
Tausha
I loved my stay the outside of the hotel was a little bit deceiving but the rooms were very clean, spacious and comfortable. The front desk staff was very friendly. No complaints.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
MARTHA
"Dump"
This motel is poorly maintained. It was so bad that I checked out immediately and changed hotels to another LaQuinta down the street.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
"Adequate but old facilities"
We like La Auinta and we have stayed at this one twice. It is old, but clean and comfortable. It is close to good places to eat. It feels safe and secure. We go through El Paso often and we always choose La Quinta
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Anita
"Close to freeway"
Needed rest and the location was perfect at the time
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Handy to everything we needed"
This was a nice clean room with a big comfy bed and pillows and it met our needs well. Staff were pleasant and it was close to good places to eat. The continental breakfast was better than many -- it had the fresh waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit and a variety of breads, muffins, bagels, cereals, etc.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Lauri and Ross
"Quiet and cozy"
The hotel was cozy and quiet in spite of being close to an interstate highway. The staff was friendly.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Stan
"Convenient for travellers.Comfortable clean room."
Close to the Interstate. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"LaQuinta Lomaland El Paso"
The room was more like a motel. The LaQuinta inn's I have been to before had better quality rooms. I expected this room to be better than this. Would not recommend this place to anyone unleas your looking for a cheap motel.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Nae
"Worse hotel so far. Breakfast terrible. Loud noisy"
There was a group of men in the breakfast area, they were loud and obnoxious. A worker was taking all the fruit and water. He would taste the juices and pour them out. The cereal containers did not work.,
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Nice stay and very good service from the hotel."
It was a very good experience staying at this hotel. Since we were in a hurry to catch our route schedule, we left the hotel without checking belongings very carefully. When we found a brand new jacket was left in the hotel 500 miles away the next day, it was impossible to go back for it. We called the place and the manager sent out an overnight FedEx package to us on the hotel account, even we specifically asked the shipping charge can be added to our own bill. We will stay at the same hotel if we happen to be there again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
will
"Very good for the price"
Comfortable and clean hotel, good location and new bed and tv
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Jose
The continental breakfast was superb and the mattress was excellent that we were able totally rest during our trip.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
Grace
"Recent Stay at the La Quinta Inn El Paso Lomaland"
I was very satisfied with my accommodations and recommend this property if you are in El Paso area. I will definitely stay here again the next visit to the Borderlands. Staff greeted me upon arrival, called after I unpacked and housekeeping kept things tidy throughout my 3 night stay. Great job!
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"Very clean and well kept."
We enjoyed our stay. The room had everything we needed and was in good repair. The breakfast was very good and the location was convenient for us. We will definitely stay there the next time we are in El Paso.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
E
"Family Wedding"
We did not stay in the room much during the day as we were attending a family wedding. Our only problem, the TV remote stopped working, was resolved quickly and to our satisfaction.
4 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Powell
"Just a gross and slimey hotel"
I'll start with postives: 1) the desk staff was very nice/friendly upon check in and out. 2) convient location if driving through on highway 10. Negatives: this hotel is seriously nasty, dirty, smells like smoke (even in a non-smoking room), the walls are paper thin (I could here person in next room snoring), and the hotel is in a very sketchy area. It's the type of hotel you want to sleep on top of the bed, completely clothed...
1 night trip Nov 25, 2013
Pdc
"Hotel right off I-10 freewway."
We arrived at 1:30 a.m. Room was clean, spacious & comfortable.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Clean & comfortable bed"
The location was great for us to access the freeway & main streets. The room was clean and the bed was probably one of the most comfortable I have slept in at a motel. The bathroom and vanity was very tiny but the room was spacious. Free Breakfast was a plus. Friendly front desk & attendants.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"Late night excitement (not in good way)"
The actual hotel was fine. Relatively clean, fairly maintained rooms - good for price. BUT...the young people in the room next to ours (probably 15-18 year olds) were smoking lots of pot. A cloud of smoke followed when their door was opened. That wasn't the worst part. At about 3 in the morning, a man in a ratty uniform came slamming on our door yelling "security, open the door!" We did not open the door, so after he slammed on the door again, he moved on to the next room. We called the front desk to tell them what happened and they didn't seem concerned. They never called us for follow up...like it never happened. Very weird. I guess the saying is true. You get what you pay for.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"My vacation!!!!"
We couldn't have asked for a better hotel to stay at !!! The staff was wonderful each shift very friendly very helpful if I ever go back to El Paso that's where I will stay!!!
3 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Dorothy
"Close to freeway"
My experience wasn't AWFUL, it was just disappointing. The room had a funky smell to it, some of the pillows were stained, the bathroom smelled of urine and cologne and the blinds (which cannot be closed) are almost see through which made changing clothes very uncomfortable. There were scuff marks on the wall, and stained carpet. When I checked in, the front desk lady had an attitude, but the lady that helped me check out was super sweet.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
jasmine
"convenient location"
I liked the ocean screensaver. It helped to not hear the highway noise.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Best bed we've slept in!"
We travel from Orange County CA to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area a couple of times each year and our stop is always around El Paso. This was a great stop! The most comfortable bed we've been in for a long time, including our own! The motel was convenient to I-10 with easy off/on. Breakfast the next morning was very good--we loved the Texas shaped waffles! The staff was very pleasant--I made a suggestion about the condition of the room and heard noticed that the maintenance person had listened and came over to check out what I had said. Minor stuff but they took major concern--which makes me believe that the next time we are driving east, we'll stop at this motel again!
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Great Hotel. Com"
Clean rooms, comfy beds, daily linen change, even walk-in shower for our handicap friend. Enjoyed continental breakfast. Great price thru hotels.com
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2013
cvs
"GREAT OVER-NIGHTER"
We should have checked-in by 1800L, but didn't actually check-in until 0600L the next day with a check-out time of 1100L. I was exhausted from driving so long and asked the front desk for a late check-out. They kindly gave us a check-out time of 1300L without any additional charge. Considering that we had a long drive to Houston; the additional time helped me to recover and be ready for the next leg. It doesn't take too much for me to be satifisfied. The room was clean and smelled clean. It was also located close to I-10. Also a Denny's was next door that gave a 15% discount on your meal if you stayed at the hotel. I look forward to staying there again if my travels lead me to stay in El Paso.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2013
RTS
"Convenient Location"
Very pleased with the location and amenities. Beds were very comfortable. Best we've had in a while. Dining are is a bit crowded, breakfast selection is excellent. Hotel staff very nice and helpful
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Cissy
"Felt like travelodge not as La Quinta average"
The floor carpet was really dirty, it was next to a factory alley which smelled always like humidity, noise of machines all the time, the location was far away of the supposed area to be (7 miles from the airport is not the airport area anymore)
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Hector
"Hotel is close to Freeway"
Hotel is fine. Breakfast is fine. Typical food. Texas shaped waffle was fun!
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013