All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
11033 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX, 79935, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Gross"
My husband and i stayed just for the one night on our way back from Arizona. On trips like this, my only real need is that the place be clean and safe. I guess they got one of the two: the floor and shower were dirty, and there was a partially cooked frozen dinner in the microwave, that had been there who knows how long. Very glad we only stopped for a short sleep.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Had a wonderful stay clean room friendly service
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
This hotel is ok. It's quite old and could use a remodeling. It reminds me of a motel the way it's set up. The staff is nice, the room is clean. Since I was there for more than a week, I could only get my room cleaned twice instead of everyday, which is fine, but I think they should at least stop by and make sure you have supplies like toilet paper if they are not going to stock it when they come in and clean. Besides that everything else was as good as it could be.
10 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Jade
Was OK, expensive for the quality of the service they provide
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Jacobo
Rooms were clean and close to food and services. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Next door to Denneys"
Breakfast was good with a good non carb choice. Service was so so, as the staff was pretty reserved. The room was clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Very nice front desk staff. I just wished the 18 wheelers would shut down their engines during the night. Other than that it was a good stay!!
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"El Paso Wedding"
This was my second time staying at this motel. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. Room does need some updating.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Quit your job"
The lady at the front desk was terrible, no help at all.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
A typical motel
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Walt
"Nationals"
Stayed 4 days for a bowling vacation. Hotel was nice, clean, quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Not the most modern hotel but in a good location. Close enough to all the attractions but not to close. Breakfast was ok but if you wanted more a Denny's was right next door. Overall a good place to stay would stay here again.
4 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Would definitely stay at again"
The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean, smelled very nice the entire time I was there. It's in a great location, close to everything I needed/wanted to do. I liked that there was a Dennys in the same parking lot. The breakfast was really good. Love the Texas shaped waffles! I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again. My only issue is that Expedia said it had a fridge and microwave, but it didn't. But I liked the room so much that I didn't complain.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"not a good LQ"
Pool wasn't available but didn't get told until later. It is the worst Laquinta we've ever stayed in. I would stay at Motel 6 next door and save $25.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Brandon
"Bad moment"
The clerk never respect the reservation king side bed she was rude maybe she was mad after 10 hours driven she almost told my husband go away
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
isabel p
"Disappointed!"
Great bed! Reserved 2 King bed rooms, non smoking. Got there and only one available! When I inquired, she stated, "since you didn't book direct, and used Hotels.com, we don't hold the type of room, just a room." NOT happy. Breakfast HORRIBLE! Toast,watered-down juice, packaged muffins! Nasty!! You used to be known for your breakfasts!! What happened about your pride?!!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Fred
"Relaxing stay"
Nice room and comfortable. The only drawback was there wasn't a business office. You had to go to the front desk if you needed to get your boarding passes for your flight.
4 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Martin
"GREAT COMFORT"
i ABSOLUTLY LOVED IT I HAD JUST HAD bREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY ANDTHE ROOM ANDBEDWSSO COMFORTABLE......BREAKFAST WAS GREAT AS WELL THANK YOU
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
mireille
Great hotel for price would stay again. Very clean great free breakfast, next to restaurants and freeway.
Other trip May 12, 2015
armasbabies
The first room had bugs but once we moved the room was very comfortable and nice. Very friendly staff. Large crowd at breakfast, there were 2 people hogging the waffle maker using it to make waffles for they're family of 10.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Enrollment to Tribe"
Emilo,my stay was very nice,my cuz drove from mimbres nm.She picked me up at the airport,I came in from seattle wa.I had made this resv.a month in advance.I was able to get enrolled in the Tigua tribe.My cuz got there a day before me,she called me and said the room was not very nice,cave like,so when I called back to the office I got a very nice woman,she gave us an upgrade,and it was so nice of her.I think her name was Teressa?I should have written it down.So thank-you for our stay at this location.I will keep you in mind for any other visits to el paso.Dianne Valdez/Joann Ayala
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Dianne L
"it was ok"
well the time that I spent sleeping in there it was pretty comfortable I like the bedbathroom shower I did not like hack hot cold hot cold never had it at one temperature but from motel 6 to La Quintafor few more dollars it was very comfortablebut my choice I would look around try to find something more suitable for the dollar
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
jacunto
"the Alamo tour"
the hotel was very nice everything was close, the Alamo the River Walk and a really nice Shopping Center with lots of great restaurants
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Wendell
"Easy off and on to Interstate 10."
Hotel was convenient to interstate and adjacent to a Denneys Restaurant. Hotel staff was very friendly and efficient. Our overnight stay was very comfortable. Welcomed comfort after a long day of driving.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Ok Place to stay If you need to be in this area"
If you need to be in this area, this is an adequate place, nothing fancy and only a 10 minute drive to the airport. The room and lobby are all clean. Breakfast is included, nothing fancy, muffins, toast, cereals, hard boiled eggs, make your waffles and some fresh fruits. I saw a lot of families there - and with kids, you could save a lot of money eating breakfast here. It is close to the highway and you can hear a lot of road noise, so if your a light sleeper, perhaps you can get a room in the back. Staff was all very friendly.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"will come again"
Their breakfast is great! Easy to locate, plenty of parking, and a clean room. A/C was a little outdated and noisy, but for the cheap price, it was an okay stay.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Stay away!"
A depilated building and grotesque stinky room. The stench was unbearable!!! Stay away from Quinta hotels!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Should be cheaper"
The room was dirty, there were soxs and coffee straws left on the window sill from the last person who had been there. Clock was sticky, i assume it was from soda. The walls were way to thin, i was woken up from the guy next to me from his snoring.
9 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
brian
Very nice and convenient. The staff was very helpful and friendly. People might need to be informed, like most of El Paso, there are several levels to the outside of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Confusing to find"
It took me a long time to locate the correct La Quinta location. There are at least five along I-10 in El Paso. I never have received a receipt or confirmation for my expense records!
"Texas vacation"
The staff were great and very helpful. Continental breakfast was awesome. When we needed the room cleaned the job was done fabulous.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Phyllis
"Not horrible"
Booked two rooms for three days, had to switch 1 of them because of a strong cigarette smell. I'd stay again, as the staff is very friendly. Breakfast was ok.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Luis
"No smoking rooms smell like smoke..."
Room wreaked of cigarette smoke. Fixed lighting didn't work at all or switches were bad. Bathrooms are dated. Whole place reminded me of a Motel 6 or worse...
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nothing special, but pet friendly"
Was god for the night. Right off the feeder road so it was some road noise. We could hear the adjacent room's TV, but it was off at a reasonable hour. The rooms are pet friendly as we brought our 2 pits with us. Top linens on the bed were not the cleanest, but sheets were spotless.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice deal for price"
Nice hotel, lacking a bit in the breakfast offerings. Also, asked for an extra blanket for my mother-in-law for her back surgery pain. Front desk clerk looked at the security guard and asked him if we had any extras. He nodded "no", so she said "We don't have any extras." Why would the security guard be in charge of blanket inventory?
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Raven
Through the years we have stayed here and have always had a pleasant experience and this trip was not exception. Minor issues but nothing major. Driving in from Tucson we had issues with our rental car and knew we would be late checking in since we had to drive to the El Paso airport to exchange the car. I called the front desk and they, at first could not find our reservation and requested I call expedia to get the issue resolved. I insisted that they use my confirmation number and recheck. Our reservation was found, however she said that somehow, because I use the suffix Senior since my some and grandson and myself all share the same name, the abbreviation "Sr" was used at the front and my name did not match. This gave all a laugh and had not problems thereafter. Room was clean and comfortable, but does need a good remodeling and up grades. Staff was respectful and very accommodating, A minus was the morning breakfast, very crowded and we instead of waiting went next door to Denny's both days, people were sic deep waiting get their food.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"good place"
Passing through from Phoenix to Kerrville tx so we were tired. Nice and comfortable hotel with hot water and a comfortable bed. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Nice stay at la Quinta!!"
Very comfortable room.
3 night trip Jan 25, 2015
Javier
"One Night Stand"
Bed Was a littie hard everything else was good
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"Rooms and bed are substandard."
The carpets and chair were EXTREMELY dirty. Lots of highway noise if you are a light sleeper.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"disappointed I expect a better service"
there was too much noise during the night. In addition I ask for help to the receptionist (she) and she was very let me say in a nicely way not helpful at all. Also this happened on 01/03/2015 around 8:00 AM
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Wendy
"Jerry from Fort Worth"
The hotel was very nice, the rooms were large and comfortable. The area had plenty of resturants and other facilities.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Jerry
"One night"
If you are just passing by and need a place to sleep, then it should be fine.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Wessam
Great deal and good service. Overall good experience...no complaints.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Very noisy neighbors. The coke plant was next door and they started work around 5am.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Noah
"Good for the price"
Good room for the price. If you are just looking for a decent place to lay your head for the night then this will do just fine.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
The overall cleanliness of the hotel is lacking. The bathroom had one small bar of soap, one tiny bottle of shampoo, and the towels were clean but dingy. The tub was also dingy and the walls are so thin we heard every time a drawer was opened/closed in the next room. The breakfast area in the lobby is very small and selections are minimal. Our key cards would mysteriously stop working; we had to have them reactivated twice. The brightest spot of this hotel is that the employees were all very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Waleska
Had to rent something real quick on a Friday and room was nice. Location was next to a Denny's so that was convenient for breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Comfy stay"
I love staying at this hotel. Everything is excellent.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
great rooms, very clean , nice place to rest
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014