All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6140 Gateway Blvd East, El Paso, TX, 79905, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"OK for a One Night Stand...Just Average"
Got in late, after 10PM. Phone in room was not working, static. No one from front desk called back or came to see what I needed. Did not feel comfortable enough to walk up to lobby later at night. Light in bathroom did not come on. Breakfast was OK...waffles were good.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Ann
"El Paso Business Trip"
Overnight stay while conducting business in El Paso. Room acceptable, clean and with comfortable beds. Sadly swimming pool was out of order. Busy area next to the freeway, nice that the Denny's was within walking distance, just next door. Very close to shopping, Costco, Cielo Vista Mall and other discount stores. Satisfied and will consider future stays as La Quinta is a pet friendly hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Dirty Comforter"
There was a huge grease/dirt stain on my comforter, otherwise the room was neat and comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Carmen
The needs were SO comfortable and very clean. Very comparable to the higher price hotels in the same neighborhood. Will most definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2015
"Visiting Family"
One night stay to visit with family in El Paso. La Quinta was a very good choice at a very good price!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
The stay was great. Very comfortable and very clean. The outside it dated but the room looked just like the picture. My dog was allowed no fees and no questions asked. Exactly what I was looking for. The bathroom was fine. It is right in the city by the 1-10 so the neighborhood isn't one I would like to take a late night stroll in, and I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Could use some upgrades."
This is an older hotel that could use some upgrades. The best part about the room was the bed. It was extremely comfortable. The worst part about the stay. The pool was closed until further notice and it was late June. We did not know about the pool being closed until after we checked in and seen the sign.
3 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
Keith
"Positive stay"
Our stay was very pleasant. We only stayed one night but the hotel room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Overnight stay"
The room was fairly clean however, there were water stains on the ceiling in the bathroom and the main part of the room. The toilet and the tub were old; enamel was peeling on both. The sink enamel was worn and the faucet was somewhat rusted.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"fix the pool"
Would have been nice to use the pool after a 100F ride on a motorcycle all afternoon. alas, the pump was broken and there were cigarette butts and a roll of toilet paper floating in it. not very inviting.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Ian
"El Paso Visit"
Rates were fair and beds were comfortable.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"definitely worth it!!"
We are originally from El Paso, TX. We decided to stay in this hotel because its pretty close to every thing and every one we know, the room was really nice and clean, and we will definitely stay here again..
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
jessica
"Weekend stay"
the hotel location was very convenient. We were able to go to the mall on the other side of the freeway without having to get on the freeway. Bed is comfortable but bathroom door and shower curtains had stains on it.It was nice that there was a flat screen tv to use though. Pool wasn't very clean either, although we did see other families and children swimming in it. The staff is very friendly. Checking in and out was very simple and didn't take long. There was breakfast provided but no hot food, just the basic cereal, hard boiled eggs, pastries, fruit and yogurt. Although there was an option to make your own waffle (only 2 waffles makers, so took a while to make them when there were other people in line). Overall, a decent stay for my boyfriend and I over the weekend.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"negative ghost rider"
Not clean as the pictures door was all dirty and had cracks in it were sun light came in bathroom is not clean plumber issues in toilet won't flush with power.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Nice stay!"
Friendly staff and clean room.
4 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
"Yes, I recommend this hotel."
Had one concern about my room. Manager graciously acknowledged it and provided a discount. Only negative is that hotel is by freeway--a little noisy.
1 night trip May 13, 2015
Margarita
"Good stay for the price"
The room was clean. Not a lot of noise. The bathroom was a bit old. Overall I recommend for the price.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"It was okay, I was just passing though"
It was okay, I've stayed at better places. I don't plan to stay there again
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Anna
"LaQuinta El Paso"
Overall great experience. It was much better than I imagined from the hotel photos. They served a decent hot breakfast and the hotel looked clean and maintained.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Absolutely the worst La Quinta ever!"
This was one of the worst La Quinta's I have stayed in. The neighborhood is a dump and there were cops and an ambulance there all night from an issue. The room was dingy, dark and not very clean. The place is completely run down and the only reason why I stayed is because it was almost 11pm when I arrived and I was exhausted. I checked out at 6am and expect never to stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Worst La Quinta in El Paso"
worst La Quinta I ever stayed at, the pictures on the website are deciving hotel is old, dirty and the service is poor.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
"El Paso stay"
Condition on bathroom tub was poor
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"No parking"
No place to park, much less to part a truck with a gooseneck trailer.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
MARIA G.
My husband and I stayed for 4 days during his leave from Fort Bliss. Our room was spacious and clean, looked newly renovated. The only issue was that the water tempereture at any setting would fluctuate from very hot to cold randomly. The hotel is well situated, close to airport and base
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great Night"
The Room was fantastic and clean and everyone was nice. Great stay and if ever I was in ElPaso again I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Stacy
"Avoid ground floor room"
Insulation with above room was bad so we could hear the occupants move around upstairs, even at 1 am. Fortunately, the hotel front desk was able to move us to another quieter room.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
The rooms have been nicely remodeled but the bathroom area was subpar at best. Drain stopper did not allow for drainage. The shower had minimal pressure with temperamental water control. Price wise you get what you pay for. Was good for the night but wouldnt stay again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"great hotel for my needs"
Hotel is centrally located for my use and needs. I like the cleanliness of the rooms.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Sam
"Disgusting"
Booked this hotel because the reviews weren't horrible. I am a soldier at Fort Bliss and I stayed with my girlfriend. She was doing her makeup on the morning and a huge cockroach crawled on her foot. We called the front desk to take care of that and the broken fridge and microwave. We went out to breakfast and when we got back both were still broken and we saw another cockroach. Immediately cancelled the reservation and went to another hotel. Absolutely disgusting I would never reccommend anyone going here
5 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Shawn
"Not the most comfortable place"
Our room was handicap accessible so we had no tub. The shower flooded the bathroom floor every time we showered. There were roaches in the room and the carpet smelled like urine.
3 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Inexpensive Place by Airport"
Stayed here for one night and it was very comfortable. Airport shuttle drivers and staff were very friendly. They put me on the southside so I didn't have to hear I-10 traffic which was very nice of them. Would stay here again if back in El Paso.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Door needs repair!"
The toilet had urine and paper in it when i checked in. The lock on the door had been tampered with, loose and it didn't lock. Thankfully, only stayed one night there.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Daisy
This is a good buy for a place near the airport with shuttle service. Pool not heated so worthless to me in March.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Fred
"National bowling"
The bathroom was very small, besides being chased around and telling us that we were not registered there, that we need to go to the other one,when we got there, they stared that we were registered at east gateway la quinta. That did not make us happy at all, but your maint man was very friendly and helpful.
4 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015
Lester
"Sell this property"
Not a bad place, just old. Smallest toilet I've seen in a hotel. My recommendation would be to sell the property and get your name off of it. Your company has much better facilities in town. I feel this property hurts your standard.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
david
"old, but ok"
motel, not hotel. dated for sure. easy to find, right off I-10.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good for a one night stay"
I felt Safe, the Shower was Hot, and the bed felt good. TV remote didn't work, and the bathroom was old. I just stayed here as a highway stop so it did the job. Its not the Hilton, but its not a roach motel either. Good for the price
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Very noisy. The door didn't really shut correctly. Bed was OK but not great. Tub and shower head were terrible.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"HORRIBLE"
the hotel was run down, the door to the room was hard to open, the lock on the door did not work, the lobby was so small we couldn't even get in to eat breakfast we had to go somewhere else, and it was hard to get in and out of the parking lot bc it was so small.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"very polite staff"
Was a nice stay. Only problem was the TV remote did not work. Had to unplug the TV so I could sleep. Got a new remote the next day
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"good"
good
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
josue
"Would definitely stay here again!!!"
Everyone was friendly. Good size for a double bed room. Breakfast also served in the morning. Comfortable night sleep. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Maria
We stayed at this particular hotel last year and had a great experience. This time I was really ready to leave, the staff was nice, our room was in the back and it was loud, didn't have a view, we had 2 beds, and one bed was very close to the AC, and the bed was terrible!! The other bed that our girls stayed in was much better. There was mold in the bathroom. I was very disappointed, and will not stay here again, or refer anyone else to stay here!
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ben
"A Suite that's sweet!"
What could of been a bad stay ending up amazing. Of all nights, we decided to stay on Valentines day. When we walked into our room it was as if someone had just left. I called the front desk to let them know and the clerk was extremely helpful. She said she would move us rooms. Lucky for us everything was sold out except the suite. It was sweet! We enjoyed eating in with our daughter. So many close restaurants. Professionalism at its finest!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Great room and it was quiet. If I ever return I'll be going back to la Quinta
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Leo
"Nice quick stay"
We had a great time. It was a little noisy but overall we didn't have any complaints.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Jose
Rooms are clean and comfortable and accommodate a short term stay.The staff is friendly and the shuttle service is great.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
This hotel has been recently remodeled, the rooms are in good shape and heater works good. We went in winter when was little cold and the room was always warm
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Alex
"El Paso Bargain"
The hotel was in a tired condition but to be expected for the price charged. It was a good value for the money.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Awesome Stay"
The bed was very comfortable, I kept ignoring my alarm.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015