All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6140 Gateway Blvd East, El Paso, TX, 79905, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"good"
good
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
josue
"Would definitely stay here again!!!"
Everyone was friendly. Good size for a double bed room. Breakfast also served in the morning. Comfortable night sleep. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Maria
We stayed at this particular hotel last year and had a great experience. This time I was really ready to leave, the staff was nice, our room was in the back and it was loud, didn't have a view, we had 2 beds, and one bed was very close to the AC, and the bed was terrible!! The other bed that our girls stayed in was much better. There was mold in the bathroom. I was very disappointed, and will not stay here again, or refer anyone else to stay here!
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ben
"A Suite that's sweet!"
What could of been a bad stay ending up amazing. Of all nights, we decided to stay on Valentines day. When we walked into our room it was as if someone had just left. I called the front desk to let them know and the clerk was extremely helpful. She said she would move us rooms. Lucky for us everything was sold out except the suite. It was sweet! We enjoyed eating in with our daughter. So many close restaurants. Professionalism at its finest!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Great room and it was quiet. If I ever return I'll be going back to la Quinta
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Leo
"Nice quick stay"
We had a great time. It was a little noisy but overall we didn't have any complaints.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Jose
Rooms are clean and comfortable and accommodate a short term stay.The staff is friendly and the shuttle service is great.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
This hotel has been recently remodeled, the rooms are in good shape and heater works good. We went in winter when was little cold and the room was always warm
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Alex
"El Paso Bargain"
The hotel was in a tired condition but to be expected for the price charged. It was a good value for the money.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Awesome Stay"
The bed was very comfortable, I kept ignoring my alarm.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
rosalinda
"Great Value"
Clean, nice linens, comfortable bed, good TV. Great breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
JKD
"Overnighter"
Stayed over night with my family for a wrestling tournament. Hotel was fine. Lobby staff was not overly friendly but the room was comfortable and clean. Only complaints would be the creaky floors from up stairs and the close location of the expressway. Convenient to get back on the expressway but you do hear road noise. Overall I'd defintely stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"A good transition from Mexico"
After staying in some suspect hotels in Mexico it was nice to arrive at this hotel. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. Most importantly it had wifi internet that worked and a nice outlet for USB devices. There was a mini fridge and microwave in the standard room. The hotel was sandwiched between the IHOP and Denny's but provided a breakfast that you would expect from La Quinta. It was located across the freeway from the mall and had easy access to it and the freeway. The only issue I had was that lock on the door was a little tricky and caused some problems.
2 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Lawrence
"family time"
Its my second stay this year. I chose this the hotel for the comfort and convenience as well as their service
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
teresa
"Good La Quinta with friendly staff and rates."
Nice room and amenities. The staff and maids were great. The breakfast clean and varied. The other guests during the Sun Bowl were rowdy and I had trouble sleeping with cars driving in and out during odd hours next to my window- there are no hall buffers, you drive straight to your room door.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Hotel rooms rundown and in disrepair."
Booked for three nights, and stayed just for one. The TV remote control missed the battery cover, batteries held with tape. Asked to change rooms and the new room had the door hardware hold in place with duct tape. Bath shower was clogged, water did not run thru the sink.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Simon
"not great"
Bedding was stained.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
The hotel is advertised as if it was located around the Airport in El Paso but it is some miles away. But to make it worth the rooms are terrible. I would spend the extra money and stay somewhere else.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"My stay"
Only negative was that it had no wifi. Brochure said it had wifi at the lobby but that was not the case. Oh yeah and the free breakfast ends to early.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Ricky
"Try somewhere else"
We are driving cross country and this was strictly a place to sleep. We reserved online without seeing the neighborhood. It was a little sketchy. It was convenient to the freeway and had a Denny's and Taco place within walking distance. The tv remote didn't work and we requested a repair. After waiting a long time, my husband finally got it to partially work, enough to watch tv by turning it off and on manually. The front desk staff was pleasant. I would choose a different location next time in El Paso
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Janis
"need an earlier shuttle"
No printer for printing boarding pass.....no shuttle to get to airport by 5 but did pay for a taxi.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"as always, good!"
Everything was good as always with La Quinta...but I like the one on Yarbrough and I-10 better.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Andy
"Just Passing Through"
I booked knowing the La Quinta name. I was shocked at how filthy and dilapidated this hotel was. Rooms stank of filth. Door knobs were all loose so it was difficult to lock room. At least breakfast was good and plentiful.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
"One Night's stay in El Paso"
We didn't' realize this hotel was as old as it was. We passed three other LaQuintas that were all newer before we got to this one. The room was clean and adequate for one night's stay, but I would have preferred a hotel with indoor corridors. We will keep that in mind when we book again in El Paso.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"g"
although this hotel was next to the freeway, never heard a thing...great customer service. wish I remembered the girl at the front desk's name, she was great...I even showed her pictures of our trip ...would stay here again...
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Nothing special"
Door did not lock. Batteries in remote were dead. Toilet kept running all night. Room would be better with a mini fridge and microwave. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jocelyn
"It sucked !!!!"
Tolits did not work well, water kept runing in the tub, would not shut down, room was dirty
3 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Zirui
"Old and broken plumbing."
Plumbing horrible, access hatch on wall open and exposed, tub didn't drain, drain i side tub left disassembled on tub, hot water ran out and would change cold to hot without reason. All fixtures old, tub old! Door security questionable. Front desk only apologized and did nothing to remedy my disappointment other than note on a card the room # with issues.!!!!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Room was nice, for the exception of the door."
Very disruptive with crying children, people talking loudly. Stranger trying to enter the room.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"it's just ok. but for price can't be beat"
It was ok. Super close to highway so ask for room in rear for less noise. Breakfast could be better. Great value at 65 a night thanksgiving week.
5 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Hello! El Paso"
We were no able to have breakfast because was really full and that was no place to sit, but besides that everything went well
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Good Traveling Stop."
Brief traveling overnight stay. Convenient hotel to stop at when traveling the I-10. We had a Penske truck and car and it was easy to park, spend the night, and get back on the road again. We thought we would miss their breakfast, but they had everything out early, which we appreciated.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Randy
"La Quinta- El Paso Airport Location"
While the room was clean and the hotel staff friendly, the equipment in the room mainly the refrigerator was extremely loud and the bath faucet dripped.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Close to Airport, but awkward to access."
Very clean place, but older and showing its age. Quiet, nice place for someone just looking for a good place to sleep.
Dean
"A lot times before was good... now was not good"
Basically I found some bugs in my bed and bathroom, I think is an isolate issue due to I was in this hotel several times before and was good, the lady in the front desk change our room after I mentioned that....
J
"Rouches"
The staff were friendly, room looked clean, but when I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night there were rouches all over the place.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
alex
"Pleasant stay"
Room was clean, the breakfast was included but ended early at 9am, the location is great, in the middle of everything, I would recommend this hotel if what you need is a quick refreshing stop to rest overnight, good value overall
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
Guillermo
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel has a very nice modern design, the mattress was very comfortable. We did have to take very short showers since the water temperature changes drastically in seconds from very hot to cold, but besides that it was worth the money and we will gladly stay in again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Gilda
"Nice location and very nice staff"
The bath tub was backed-up the water did not drain correctly and the toilet was hard to flush
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"few complaints"
overall good value. problem finding electrical outlet near bed. bed frame stuck out on one side, causing painful collision.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Up all night"
The water kept tunning all night and i could nit sleep!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
irene
"Overall satisfied, close to airport."
Enjoyed the facilities. A little noisy due to proximity to major interstate. Though a little bothersome the hotel is a plus for being close to restaurants and the ease in getting to the airport. Staff very nice and helpful. Rooms clean and fresh as well as well decorated.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"GREAT VALUE"
GREAT VALUE
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2014
STEVEN SHENHEIT
"Modern decor but dirty"
Love modern decor but the white bedspread was nasty. Would not want to take a bath in the dirty tub.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
They put in a handicap room unacceptable
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Ricardo
"loud"
it was loud most of the night outside
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
La Quinta
"fluffy bed"
Enjoyed our stay at this hotel but the bed was a little too soft for us. Other then that, no complaints.
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
I really enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta Inn. As soon as I arrived I was greeted with a friendly staff. The room was very clean and cozy. It was also in a very convenient location right on the service road of the main highway. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Gabriel
"Pretty Good"
Good overnight stay. Service was good. The room was decent. Shower a little dirty. Good idea to request upper floor level. Good wifi and breakfast. Good location and felt safe.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"I would refer anyone to stay there."
It was an OK stay. The pictures on the website looks totally different, I didn't expect for the hotel to look like it does.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014