All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America

Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
    Dirty
"Rude and misleading"
I paid for a specific room. When I got to check in, I asked the front desk lady if the room included everything advertised. She said maintenance would check and make sure it did. I checked the room and called her informing her it was missing my amenities. She said maintenance would bring it up. I left and came back hours later and I was still missing my items. I called and she got snappy and said I was not getting my amenities and they would not offer a discount. So I found another hotel and got my refund. She wouldn't even look at me or speak. Rudest experience ever.
Ashli
"Plumbing problem causes poor review"
The room was sufficient but when you showered, water poured on the floor into the bedroom. Location was fine and cleanliness nice, but the plumbling problem tainted the stay
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Disgusting!"
I am from Plano and was extremely disappointed with this hotel. Dirty, filthy, no microwave or fridge, and shady people walking around. Ice machine was broken and the breakfast was down right EMBARASSING! Room should be $20.00 a night and we should have been comped because we we supposed to have standard king, with a fridge and microwave and it was not in the room. When we asked about it, they said they would bring a fridge but they never did. We would like our money back as we are Silver members and deserve better than that. We are now not sure if we will use hotels.com because of the service we received from this trashy hotel from your site!
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Stephen
"Worth it weight in coin....."
Overall my stay was worth the amount paid ($49/One night). It was in a convenient enough location and right next door to a Denny's and walking distance to McDonald's, Gas station, park, police. The front entrance of the hotel will sum up the rest of it (and at night they put giant chains and padlocks on the doors leading into the Main Lobby). They do have cameras (if that helps). The room on the other-hand was nasty. There were large stains in the carpet. The bedspreads looked contagious and had clearly visible hair and stains on the sheets. The bathroom was also not clean but if it was you wouldn't be able to tell because of broken, discolored, and outdated items. And the recliner in the room I wouldn't touch with a broom stick. With all that said they did look like they were going through a remodel. The front desk staff was quick and nice. Check out the Motel 6 just half mile up the road first.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Not too happy"
Stayed there for 2 nights. First night I got the handicapped room. No problems about that. But the bed covers were dirty and the floor was dirty. Checked out but had to stay another night. Got a regular room. The only problem was that the bed was hard and it made sleeping difficult. Also, they're renovating other rooms. Area was cluttered with supplies, work vehicles and trash.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Thomas L.
"Great location to various cities/eateries/shopping"
All access to major city(Dallas) and surrounding areas(Plano, Richardson, Carrollton, McKinney, Allen,Garland,Addison)...easy access to interstate/tollway. Very quiet stay, lots of eateries within a mile or so...
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Tambi
"planned on staying 4 nights - Didn't"
Not impressed - Reserved a room with Fridge and MW. They had neither and said there were only a few available and they were gone. -- should not have shown them as available - they said the room price was the same and so it was on a 1st come 1st serve basis. False advertising.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Wayne Penney
Service was horrible. There were roaches in the room. front desk was very rude. Will never stay at another motel 6 again.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Run down"
Rundown location crime riddled with no security at all... Old and unkept with stale mold mildew smell in first room. Second was filled with ants. The third was finally ok
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"NEVER AGAIN!"
This was a horrible experience! The 1 st room we were in was a joke. Carpets were fully stained, bathroom door wouldn't shut and the parking area for the room was almost to right to park. There wasn't enough light outside to feel safe. Tried to get a refund, but spent too long in theroom looking for another hotel while the kids were freaking out. Which lead to our 2nd room. .. First of all, the carpets were still disgusting! The security lock was broken, the fire alarm was missing batteries, no clock, no microwave (like the previous room). The room looked like they started to paint over a dirty wall, but ran out of paint. The curtains were not clean and in bed of repair. (Just like the previous room). Bottom line. .. we will NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER MOTEL 6. We were on an extremely limited income, next time we'll just stay in the van if this is the only hotel available.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Logan
Very friendly staff. Rooms need some work, painting and repair.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Very close to the Plano balloon festival."
The bed was extremely comfortable! The only issue was that the room was just finished when we arrived, which we arrived late, and our floor had just been mopped. We didn't know and ended up tracking mud all over the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Disgusting"
I can sum this up quickly, the outside is just disgusting and creepy!! The inside is just as bad.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
"run away fast"
Not worth the effort the manager is a crook
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"excellent and inexpensive"
Clean, comfortable beds and friendly staff. No complimentary shampoo, but it wasn't a big deal. Great place to stay for your money!
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Gross"
We got into our room at 3 am, drove through the night with our 3 kids. I took off my shoes at the door and walked to the bed and automatically felt how nasty the carpets were. Sticky. Woke up and noticed the pillow I was sleeping on had stains all over it and looked like it hadn't been washed. Husbands pillow had blood stains on it that looked like it hadn't been washed. Pulled back the blanket and there were yellow stains all over the sheets. There was a half empty bottle of coke beside the bed that was not ours. The tub was so gross. Not worth your money.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Tawni
"Hotel"
Hotel is located on pretty good location . Close to hwy , food etc . Service : day when i come guy on front desk was really helpfull but on the morning terrible lazy unhelpfull service . What can i say about room condition ? Hmmm wasnt that bad ;)
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
They are doing a lot of work around the motel and it looks nice. they need tv channel listing so you will know the channel you want to go too. the commode leaked at the bottom in front and who ever spread the caulking around the base must have just came off of a night on the town. other than that, no complaint. The Denny's was nice next door. It's worst the stay and the price was okay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
warren l.
"Older Hotel but Clean"
We only stayed 1 night. The hotel is old but very clean. There is a Denny's right next to the hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Dee
The pictures are the best thing about the motel. Even though I requested a smoke free room there were burn marks from where people have smoked before. Also the area was not the best area so I would not bring my family there.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
B
"Most Helpful Staff in Town!!"
Abraham and Garius were extremely helpful in booking my reservation. They were both very kind, courteous and professional and are an asset to the Motel 6 organization!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Motel was in great locations for my needs. I was disappointed in the room & motel conditions, the room was filthy. Carpet was so dirty we had to leave our shoes on so our foot would not get black. None of the hotel plug ins worked so we all could charge our phone. The room telephone didn't work. Pool was closed due to it being filthy had gross bubbly stuff coming out and that was one of the main reasons we chose it. It was a non smoking room but smelled like smoke. Plus we had ants int he room. Bedding was terrible, top comforted had cigarette burns in it. Well never go back there again almost thought about not using expedia anymore.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
okindin
"No more motel 6"
Bathtub walls very dirty ; 3 steel rods hanging out of bottom mattress ; grandchild hit her leg and scraped ; room did not get cleaned during our stay had to go to office for towels on second day
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
lorraine
"This place is better than the Motel 6 close to it."
Good nice everythings good. nice place to go to. better than the next motel 6 close to it. the 2250 central expreway motel 6 is worst
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Hotel is not in a bad location but run down"
Shady people hanging around hotel pool area and surrounding area. Didn't feel safe, room smelled like pets and not clean.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Di
"Don't Stay Here!"
I was very disappointed, toilet was not working. I asked to be moved n they said they were booked, maybe 2nd day. Next day they just said we'll send someone n the "fix" was flush the toilet twice so it works. So we tried to make the best of it n kids wanted to go to pool....just our luck it was CLOSED that day. I asked if we could be accommodated at the other Motel 6 a few doors down but apparently this one is privately owned and NO, NO, NO. We never even attempted their breakfast cuz it didn't seem like they had any.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
soccer mom
"Bad Timing"
They were under renovation, and they failed to communicate that fact at check in. Woke up to painters. One even opened our door. Only one microwave down in the lobby, and one ice machine working.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Horrible! I saw cockroaches in the room. And could not find the room because they had painted over the room numbers. The pool was closed. No phone in the room. And had no breakfast even though when I booked the room it said they had one
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Decent for a one night stay"
I called beforehand to make sure the pool was open and when I got to the hotel there was a note saying that the pool was closed. The staff was rude and barely spoke any English. It was hard to enjoy my night with the building maintenance happening that I was unaware of. The walls were thin so I could hear everything happening upstairs and outside my door. It was good for one night but we ended up moving to a better hotel.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Nichole
"Horrible"
The bedding was stained when we asked for new sheets we were told no the front desk was very rude & started to get loud, the pool was closed & had a personnel item floating in it. The pictures from the site did not match the hotel at all. We were able to contact Motel 6 for a refund
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
"Trashy Hotel"
Smelled like mildew and smoke. Outside looked poor and ran down. Ice machine full of mildew. Needs a health inspecter
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Doug
"PKH"
Hotel staff was helpful, but I had to pay twice for this room. Hotel was just sold to Motel 6, and they have to get their records straight. All in all, just okay for one night.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
PKH
"not what I expected"
run down- was there all of 10 minutes when I decided my family wouldn't be staying-rooms not cleaned- nonsmoking rooms smelled musty-
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"It was okay"
It's no longer a La Quinta Hotel. It's now Motel 6. It is in dyer need of an upgrade. However, for the price and the extremely comfortable beds, it was not a bad stay. The staff was very courteous. I would recommend if you were on a budget.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Its was OK"
Hotel is old, I can see daylight from the bottom of door. Tub was old and dirty. Roach in the room. Door key needed to be rekeyed every day. Front desk staff was nice.
4 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Will
I booked a non-smoking room with 2 queen beds and was given a room that was a smoking room, it also was missing light bulbs from the lamps over by the beds. The hotel also charged me for my stay as well as Hotels.com. NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"hotel staff was fantastic!!!!"
Had to stay on the 4th of July as the home we were moving into was not ready to stay in the day we got into town. The front office lady went above and beyond proactively suggesting a place to see fireworks, eat dinner, etc... She was fantastic!!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Good stay"
The hotel is a bit dated but overall was good.
3 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
"Nice n quiet"
Very nice, clean, n quiet and good breakfast.... Liked the waffles and variety of drinks coffee and juice and also fruit
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Gabby
very nice slept great loved the ocean sound and picture on the tv
5 night trip Jun 4, 2013
Barb
"A Wonderful Short Stay"
From the moment we arrived until leaving, our stay was so special. The personnel working the front Check in Center were friendly and informative. The Hotel Lobby was clean and nicely decorated with seating areas arranged for customer relaxation.The Hotel served a Complimentary Breakfast for several hours in the dining area connected to the Lobby. We were given a room toward the back section of the Hotel, where we were promised that our stay would be so much more comfortable.We were not disappointed. The room was spacious and clean. The sheets were crisp. super clean and of good quality. The towels were new and were NOT thread bare. The bath room was shining from being recently cleaned by the housekeeping staff. Water pressure from the fawcetts was in good working order. One of the latest coffee makers was there for our enjoyment. The carpet was clean and recently vaccummed. The air conditioner and TV worked properly. During the time we were visiting the Ham-Com, housekeeping came in and placed clean towel, emptied garbage cans and made up the beds. The overall cleanliness of the Hotel struck me as having a caring staff from the Lobby all the way to the back.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Betty
"close to medical facilities"
The front desk clerks were awesome, very friendly and welcoming.
1 night trip May 27, 2013
"The Experience!"
Standard La Quinta hotel. Clean, Friendly staff, great for the price.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Look in bad shape from outside but good in the inside. Very clean and good service
1 night trip May 9, 2013
Jaime
"business trip Plano"
Just one quick night on the road. This hotel was simple, clean and relatively cheap. On balance of price with accommodations, it is a nice hotel and the front desk was very friendly.
Other trip May 11, 2013
The hotel was convenient for a quick weekend in town. Compared to other hotels nearby, it seemed a little less well kept. The room was adequate, but not super clean. The shower was a little scary at first and the curtain stained. It was ok, but we're going to try another hotel next time.
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
"Great access to major highways"
The hotel is accessable to major highways, walking distance to major brand restaurants and a short drive to shopping. Outside motel like atmosphere and somewhat secluded business park area. Hotel could use a major upgrading it appears dated and rough around the edges. Great price for the cost of a bed anywhere else. I would stay again if alone but not for the family. One step above a truck stop.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2013
"Thrifty place to stay"
I stayed one night with my wife and felt the hotel was fine. You can stay here for an excellent rate, but the place could use a little work. The pool area needed to be cleaned and the hotel's exterior could use a little paint and attention. The room is perfectly fine and the staff is very good.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Don't forget your ear plugs"
Very clean room and very helpful and friendly staff. Try to stay away from the rooms close to the highway, as US75 at this location carried 200,000 vehicles per day!
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Donya
"It was ok"
It was OK, wasn't very updated however it was clean. Didn't look like the pictures. Not sure how often I would stay there, but the location was convenient The staff was nice.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013