All hotels in Lewisville, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1657 South Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville, TX, 75067, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

2.6
    2.9
"location / saftey/ service"
Location is horrible, for future reference please allow transfers to safer locations if customers do not feel safe in current location
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
shedrack
"Excellent Service"
The service from check in to check out was great, will stay here again because I travel to Dallas every week for work...the room was clean, and more them I expected...Great Job Thank You Michael Cox
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
Michael Cox
"Private Rooms that are affordable"
Great experience with this hotel. Easy access to interstate and the rooms are outside so it seems more private than a traditional hotel where you have to walk in and out of the lobby all the time. Friendly staff and the room was clean and very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Natalie
"Yuck"
You just can't trust LaQuinta. Some of them are awesome and some of them are... well, like this. When I checked in there was a policeman taking a report in the lobby. Should have taken that as a clue. The man at the desk was very nice and kind, but the room smelled, it was on the third floor and the parking lot was dark, there are stairs instead of elevators, they have one of those horrible one-cup coffee makers, and there was no plug for the tub. Yuck. Find something else.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Nancy W
"You get what you pay for."
Very run down old motel. Front door had a 1/2 inch crack on one side. Phone didn't work. Light over desk didn't work. Even though it was too cold to use the pool, it was unsightly and filled with debris. The bedding and beds were clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
SirTravelAlot
"Clean and roomy"
Just loved our stay here. The room was perfect, quiet, pre-warmed before we entered. Staff was courteous. I'm going to look into staying at these hotels again
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
sib
"Not clean but great pet policy"
1. Another guest and I waited for what felt like 30 minutes to check in at night.. They only had one person man the desk at night and she was out fixing the pool. Two kids had to tell us (in addition to a sign) that someone will be helping us shortly. Once the employee did arrive, she was friendly, apologetic, and helpful. 2. The room was not clean. The room didn't smell clean and I saw at least one dead roach in the bathroom. All these didn't give me confidence in the breakfast, so I didn't eat it. If they can't keep the bathroom and rooms clean, maybe their kitchen isn't clean either. 3. Checkout was quick and easy since I prepaid. 4.For a single female traveling with her dog, it looked scary at night due to the poor lighting but not so bad in the day. Plus, it was in a good location - easy access in and out. 5. I liked how there are no extra fees for your pet, you don't have to crate your pet if you leave the room, you can leave your pet in the room, and you don't have to show your pet's shot records to stay.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Comfortable night"
Fine, no problems, although it was older, it was clean and taken care of.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
was a pleasant stay
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
leon
You can tell its an older hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2013
"Noon Check-out!!"
We were visitng relatives that live in Carrollton. My fiance never leaves home. He is the type of person that must slep in his own bed. He was very impressed and slept well. He told me that I made a good choice with La Quinta. The noon check out is wonderful, most hotels check out is at 11 am. Extra points for breakfast. Yummy Texas shaped waffles. The location was right on point, near the mall. The staff was very friendly. You just cannot beat that!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Kat
"Inexpensive hotel"
Older hotel that could use an upgrade. Staff was friendly and helpful at check in/out and breakfast.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Just OK"
Not the greatest service from the desk - not rude, just indifferent. Lobby is so dirty I was surprised the room was as clean as it was - not bad.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
carol
"La Quinta lewisville"
Need to replace shower curtain and bleach bath tub and tile due to mildew and heavy black mold. Shower temp was only two temps. Boiling hot or cold, nothin in between. Noisy motel, could easily hear neighboring tenants blowing noses, makin other unmentionable sounds.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
tom
"Convenient area, dirty rooms"
This inn was close to legoland and Gaylord's ice exhibit. Many restaurants and gas stations nearby which make traveling extremely convenient. Hotel rooms appeared to be clean at first sight. However, restrooms were not kept clean. Hairs from previous customers still present in shower tub, and when you turn the water on with high pressure, black stones/dirt comes from the tub and fills your bath tub. Room was considered non smoking but smelled of smoke. Beds were firm but pillows were extremely uncomfortable. If you are used to staying in decent 3 star hotels, you would probably rate this one a 1.5 star hotel. Been at other la quintas before and this was by far the worst one. Customer service was good. I did not complain about the above problems to staff because I only stayed one night and had no reason for them to go out of their way to fix it. But check-in and check-out were quick and simple.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
It was nice and comfortable, but cleaning the carpets and the bathroom tile baseboards would really help the room go from okay to great. Cleanliness is a major deal for hotel guests.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2013
"needs to be renovated"
Rooms were dirty and sinks were clogged.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Dale
No washcloths but everything else was good...The room itself was very clean
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Spend the extra $20"
The staff was very nice but the motel was very run down. The tubs were in need of repair, the carpet had ground in dirt, it was very noisy. If I had a do over I would have spent the extra $20 and stayed at a different hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
"Clean and Quiet"
My husband, two daughters (2 yrs and 4 months) stayed 2 nights at this hotel. It is not glamorous and the free breakfast wasn't fantastic, but the rooms were very clean and the staff incredibly friendly. It is one of the best hotels we have stayed at for the price.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Dee
room was not very clean
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"Old, run-down hotel"
We could not even check in because their internet was down. The lobby was old and not well kept. The lobby restroom was dirty and a used toothbrush and trash were on the counter. The breakfast trash was still in the trash can from the previous morning. It was obvious that no one really cared.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
EEEW
"very bad smell in the room"
I am totally disappointed . Room had very bad smell . Never will go there and recommend .
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
mark
"Not So hot"
I didn't feel safe in the area at all. Therefore, I hardly slept. I really needed the rest and I didn't get it. I wish I would have known the hotel was that close to a freeway as well. It was SOOO loud. Realllllly not a great spot. Too bad I had to pay for it.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Silas
"Crossroad Location"
Free internet connection worked fine, cleanliness of room very good, and front desk staff friendly and helpful
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
We were very pleased with our rooms and service. The staff was excellent and we will be back. There was an incident with the room adjoining our room and the staff bent over backwards to help us find different accommodations. I can guarantee that due to the personal treatment that we received here, La Quinta will be the first place we check on when we need travel accommodations.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Ron & Gail York
"Poor Condition"
possible one star rating. the sink did not work, the carpets were old and worn out
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
JJ
The carpet was nasty dirty & stained. One side had dark stains and other side smelled like vomit. So tired, I did not report it. Never stay again.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
JV
"Scary"
Neighborhood was sketchy and lots of people just "hanging around". Made my wife feel unsafe
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"not stellar"
I was surprised La Quinta still had their name on the hotel. The room smelled strongly of smoke, bed clothes smelled strongly of smoke, no coffee maker in the room, outside lighting was poor, safety latch on the door had been broken off, air conditioning was marginal.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
"Nice and close to mall and restaurants"
Great!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Never again"
Poor condition of hotel. Coffee stains stayed on tile in lobby for 3 days that I was there. Run down, and didn't feel safe.
4 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
The beds were very comfortable, but extremely small for two people to sleep in. The room did not have any extras in it either and the tub was extremely dirty.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"First time let-down"
I've stayed here numerous times in the past and never had a problem, but the room I was assigned to, room 206, had a strong odor like cat urine. The A/C was not turned on prior to my entering. I believe the A/C was leaking condensation on the inside of the room possibly causing mold to grow. I left soon after entering to attend an event. When I left the event I did not return to the hotel. I hope they got it fixed....I do plan to return, but not to that room!
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2013
Ray
"close to Bakersfield Park"
Not our best experience with Hotels.com. Hotel is not in a very nice part of town. When we came in at night, there were police cars with flashing lights in the parking lot. According to the officer we talked to, there are some "frequent flyers" at this hotel at night. I don't know if that meant drugs or robbery or what. The swimming pool was absolutey nasty. We were honestly scared to go to sleep.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
SAB
"close to resturants and work"
didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel, just evenings the stay was OK
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"You Get what you pay For"
Dissapointed since I have stayed at other La Quinta hotels. The room smelled musty, 1 morning no fruit that I wanted for my breakfast. I endured since I did not feel staff would care.
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
"Was quite shocked as I walked in to sign in - over"
We felt very unsafe at that location. Lots of noise and outside partying going on all night long. While it's nice to get a good price rate, people should be adequately informed of the true quality of the hotel, in this case; motel.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"NEVER AGAIN!!!"
We were greeted at this hotel with 3 cop cars in the parking lot. The police officers then informed us to leave nothing in the vehicles and keep our children close. We then went down to the pool after a long day of baseball and it appeared that there were some very shady dealings going on. Rooms were dated and not so clean. We will never stay at this location again!!!
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"hotel service sucks"
I stayed there for couple nights. I would not suggest staying there unless you really have to and have no place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"It is better inside than it looks outside"
The air conditioning was great, very dark rooms, good beds, no bugs, nice swimming pool. OK full breakfast(waffles, muffins. toast juice coffee, fruit cereal...accommodating staff. easy in/out to highway ...on major road..
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
randy
"Not Up To Standard"
The motel is old and shows its age. Is was relatively clean. Paint, inside and out, was okay, but carpet was not so good - visibly dirty. The staff was very nice. The breakfast as marginal.... good waffles and coffee, but pastries were packages and the fruit did not seem fresh. This La Quinta was adequate for a night's sleep and that's all I needed. But if I go to this area again, I will select another motel/hotel for my stay.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Old Man
"Limited breakfast items"
Not at all what I expected. It was cheaply ran. Two sets of towels in the shower area. No microwave or refrigerator. No lounge chair in the room. Breakfast was disappointing. No eggs or meats with the waffles. They only had bread items, dry cereal, orange juice limited selection of yogurt, coffee, orange juice in addition to very ripe bananas, and several blackened apples. I had a very difficult time checking in. I won't be back.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
Mamusu
"Close to shopping and food"
Convenient
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
Very comfortable and clean for an older hotel
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Terrible"
Worst hotel I have ever stayed in
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
Ken
"n/a"
nothing was right using expidia the person did not know what he was doing
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Not bad for a place to crash"
The La Quinta was a good place, nothing terrible, nothing spectacular. Front desk was nice, I was a late check in. breakfast was simple and free. Hotel seemed full but it was quite when I got in. A couple of good eating locations really close for late snack and lunch and dinner.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Frank A.
"Close to our destination"
Room was very clean, and they even let us check in early so we could get ready for the wedding we were attending. Staff was very nice and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013