All hotels in Dunwoody, Georgia, United States of America
111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA, 30346, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient to Perimeter Mall and Marta"
Ease of access from I-285. Hotel staff very nice, efficient, helpful. Check in was efficient, bellmen were prompt and neat. Surprised to have access to concierge level for nice breakfast.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Charlie
First time at this hotel and location. The hotel was very impressive!!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"kept my deposit?? really??"
they kept my 200 deposit which was ridiculous. i had loud people across the hall and i turned up my tv so i couldnt hear them...nice hotel but not going back again!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great Location, Great Staff, Spacious Room"
More likely to Book this Awesome Hotel again. Right next to Permiter Mall That was very Convenient!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Troy
"beautiful"
Beautiful hotel. Clean, modern & quite. Bed is soft !
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"good place to stay"
Beautiful hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Good location if your business activities are in this area. Plenty of dinning and shopping within walking distance. Hotel shuttle is free and a great way to get around stress free.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
jeff
"Awesome Sauce"
great. if they had an indoor pool it would have been so much better?
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great Weekend!"
The weekend was great! It is in walking distance to the Perimeter Mall. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the stay.:-)
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Gwendolyn
"A great night of sleep"
Our stay was outstanding. The beds are like wow so comfortable!!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Well deserved accolades"
Excellent service
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Terry
Everything was great.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Le Meridien's Review"
It was a short stay and I couldn't really appreciate all the hotel amenities. However, I go a very good impression of the hotel and its service.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Staycation"
We wanted to have some alone time away from the kids for the weekend. The hotel service was amazing and the hotel itself is very beautiful. I enjoyed and will definitely stay there again
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice hotel in the Burbs"
Nice hotel, centrally located to some great shopping, restaurants (STEAK!!!), and businesses.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Weekend business trip"
The hotel was very nice and a bargain at the price I paid. I wish that there was vending available as the restaurants were not open when I checked out at 6:30 on Sunday morning.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Awesome hotel, close to events and activities!"
The staff was super helpful and sweet! Helped give me directions to an event and called us a very nice taxi! The bed is really comfortable and the rooms are very well organized, the coffee maker has an option for espresso (yay!!).
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Kayla
"Quick stay but great experience!"
Great staff, good location, bed was comfortable, room was clean. My only negative is that I had a suite and there was no tub. Big conference table and a large amount of empty space but only a small shower. I prefer rooms with a little less space and a larger bathroom.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Great Service Great Room Bad Bed"
Everything was great. The only complaint is that the bed in our room was not very comfortable. Both sides were sunken in and worn.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Nice Hotel but I could hear people shouting in the hallway
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Get away"
A little get away for me and the wife.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Iijil
"Refrigerator was not locked. Room was cold."
The refrigerator was not locked. I informed the cleaning person. I was charged for something(s) I did not utilize. I brought my own items; and, placed them in the garbage can, which she could have seen.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Quick overnight trip!"
I got this room for friends who came into town for a party and they said great things about the location and the room! Great bar too!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Rebecca
"Ok"
It was a ok experience.... Wasn't expecting the bathroom to be so small.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tay
"My search is over!"
This was a family getaway for my parents who usually dont like hotels! This hotel was everything I could ask for. We definitely found our hotel whenever we come to Atlanta and I come quite often! Its really a nice hotel...the only complaint were the guest next door...a cheerleading competition!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Pheadra
Everything was fine, except the "understaffed" service in the restaurant, the limited menu, and outrageous prices for the food served. Room service was fine. Our room had a return air duct opening over the entrance door into the hallway where a lot of noise came into our room, especially after midnight when we were trying to sleep. We called front desk and security helped with the problem.
"awesome"
The room didn't have a tub really wanted to have a tub to soak in. However, the shower head was awesome! Very modern suite, staff was friendly, and we would go again!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Brandon
"Family trip"
Amazing one of best hotels ever been to. I'm a clean freak and it was very clean price was great $160 for the suite with 2 beds and was the best sleep I had on entire trip felt like my bed at home couldn't ask for better but the restraint didn't have much to offer and hotel wasn't really kid friendly but it was great
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Anthony
"Very nice"
Very this hotel should be the standard "nice". Always a pleasure I get my money's worth!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"disappointed"
Overall my stay kind of sucked. Booked for 3days..stayed less than 24hrs..They kicked me off of their property for smoking. I understand having to pay the incidental but to be physically removed like a criminal was beyond surprising considering how much i paid for a suite there. They also charged me 2x. Once for 250 and another for 200 on my card. Havent been paid back yet.I dont recommend. if you have the money go to the W..At least they treat u with respect.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
ancil
"On the decline........"
I have stayed at this hotel more times than I can count over the last 10 years, but this is the first time in 2 years. They have changed the name and remodeled but I felt comfortable booking again since it was still a Starwood Property, I was so wrong. Other than the valets (who I was tipping) none of the staff was very friendly and the rooms were very blah in comparison to what they used to be. I left some shirts behind which is my responsiblity I know, so I called and had to be transferred twice before being told we will check on this and call you back...... I am still waiting on that call. Before this place would have gotten 5 stars from me easily but at best I would give them a 2 after this stay.
"Wonderful time!"
My only issue was no one came to clean our roommate during our two night stay. Otherwise had an amazing time and the room was beautiful!
Danielle
"The hotel was perfect! Very chic and comfortable"
I got this for my daughter and done friends for her birthday and they lived it. It was affordable, comfortable and close to all of her birthday destinations
Sabrina
"Great place to stay!"
I stayed in a two-room Club Suite and it was great! It had a large bedroom with 2 king-sized beds and a large living room with a large flat-screen TV in each room. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and I highly recommend it!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Millie J
"Awesome time!"
Everything from check in to check out was awesome! Food in the restaurant was terrific.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
patti
"Nice/Romantic"
Great overnight getaway. Very Romantic Hotel
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Le Meridian Stay"
Mine was a short stay but The experience was positive. I would say this hotel qualifies for the rating assigned to it.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Excellent Stay!"
This stay was a birthday gift to my girlfriend. The room was very clean, had nice, modern dark wood furnishings and a ~50" tv in the standard (studio) room. The hotel personnel were very helpful and patient. They even accommodated my request to have rose petals leading from the door onto the bed and into the bathroom on a 3-hour notice although they typically require a 48-hour notice for this request. Room service was accurate and prompt even during late hours. Overall we had a blissful stay and I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Company party"
Stayed here while attending company party nearby. Great suite, great staff. All good except encountering yelling patrons watching football game in hotel bar. Had to drink up and leave for fear of brawl breaking out. Totally inappropriate for hotel bar/ restaurant.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Very contemporary look to the lobby. Lots of places to lounge and read a book. Elegant lighting in the lobby. The room was very large with a large desk which was elevated for comfort and pizzaz. The bed was very comfortable. Great accent lighting. Bath was luxurious.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very beautiful hotel"
We really enjoyed our stay! We had never stayed at this hotel before, but we will be staying here again. The rooms are spacious and contemporary. You will not be disappointed. It is right across the street from perimeter mall, restaurants and very close to everything!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Tera
"Forgot to clean our room"
They forgot to clean our room for 3 days. The second day, I went to front desk to ask them politely not to forget to clean our room, and when we came back at 8 pm, our room still messy and dirty, so I went back to the front desk. They told me they forgot to clean our room and all the maid has gone home, so nothing they could do at this moment.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
reggie
"Good Hotel on north side of Atlanta"
We stayed over Christmas, while visiting my daughter. Hotel was not crowded over the holiday. It met our expectations, and we would stay here again. We stayed in one of the suites. It is very close to the Perimeter Mall.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Awesome hotel with great staff"
Great hotel; great deal. The staff went above and beyond to be helpful.
4 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great staff great hotel"
I took my wife up to Atlanta for the Justin Timberlake concert and this hotel seemed to be close to every thing that we wanted to do.The staff was super friendly and the room was great.We will definitely stay there again
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Allen
"Honeymoon"
Fabulous hotel. Staff was top notch and was courteous! Definitely stay again...
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Anthony
"Supportive Staff"
My son unexpectedly got sick - and th ehotel staff cul dnto have been better! It was midnight on a Saturday - and we called to request new sheets, etc. and the hotel was apologizing that there was no housekeepign staff to come make the bed - at midnight on a Saturday night! The sheets showed up within 5 minutes. They were very concerned about my son - not at all about the inconvenience. I was very impressed. Even at checkout the next day, the front desk inquired as to how he was doing.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Upscale!"
excellent check in process. We really enjoyed the room decor. It even had a divan couch! Nice touch.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Getaway"
Getaway weekend in a suite was very good. Plenty of space. Excellent, very well trained staff. Highly recommended.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
KOTR
"Expensive and not worth it"
Would not recommend this hotel as I have stayed a few times for business and pleasure and have had issues every time. Either the service was poor or the staff was less than accommodating. The hotel is located in a good area with lots of other lodging options that seem to be more customer friendly.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Greg
"Really nice place"
The hotel was beautiful! We booked our room ahead of time. Check in was really easy and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The bar staff was also really nice. Our room was large and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely stay again in the future.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014