All hotels in Dunwoody, Georgia, United States of America
111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA, 30346, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Food is all right
"Great place"
Really friendly staff. The room was fun, not the standard cookie cutter room. We'll definitively stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Everything was nice except the fact that the hotel needed to hold $100 for incidentals. I was unaware of this and it made for an interesting first day as I had to find a bank to put the funds on the card or give them $200 in cash.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
It was a fantastic experience and I could not ask for anything more.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
MICHAEL
"great hotel"
This nice hotel is conveniently near shopping centers and the staff was friendly and professional. Yum continental breakfast. A Great experience.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
kim
"Perfect hotel"
Very inviting, serene and relaxed environment. Had one of the best rest that our family can remember.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
woo-sik
"Simple"
our stay was wonderful!!"
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"The Perimeter hidden little gem!"
I just took a day to get away and i was very impressed with the hotel. The room was very modern, I felt like i was in my own studio apt. I have recommended it to my friends and I plan on taking another staycation there.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Tarez
"Good Value"
Hard to get a good cab but a great value on the room and good location.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
scott
"urban feel"
close to shopping and restaurants. very clean and spacious.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
gracie
"Nice hotel. Disappointing service."
Staff was not customer focused. I called the front desk for an ice bucket and it was never brought to the room, even after calling 3 times over the course of an hour. Pool area was pretty, but there were no fresh towels, the chaise lounges were scattered or fallen, and leaves were in pool. Package included a free continental breakfast which that they did not have on the weekend. Just not what I would ever expect from this hotel brand.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
kristin
"Not what I expected"
First of, hotel was nice,but my expectations of Dunwoody have drastically dropped. I found vomit on my car along with used condoms on the passenger side door upon check out after 2 nights. As much as I travel, I have NEVER experienced this nor have I ever stayed at a hotel that doesn't offer vending machines, but will sell you a 12oz bottle/can coke for 13.00 (after th cost, fees of restocking and taxes). The staff are just as aloof as most the guest in the hotel. I would never recommend this hotel or the other's under the parent company Starwood properties. I'll stick to Hilton and Marriott going forward.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Chad
"great stay"
Everything was more then I expected
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Jerel
"Visiting city for weekend"
Everything is great room in bed very comfortable very spacious. Only opportunity I saw was room service for breakfast was adequate at best for the cost.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Becca
"Love this hotel"
I have been stay at this hotel long before it was Le Meridien. I am always pleased with my stay at this starwood property. Every detail is perfect, no complaints. BTW this is my go to place in Atlanta beating out the W DOWNTOWN.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Chris Green
"Business with Pleasure"
IT was great.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Birthday Weekend Getaway! !!"
Excellent birthday weekend stay! Great service, great location walking distance to mall and restaurants. Nice outdoor lounge and great suite room with lots of room and modern decor. The room was a little dusty but overall very clean and well maintained. Will definitely go back for a nice in town getaway.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"nice room missing ammenities"
Nice room no microwave though, we had leftovers from our wedding reception and couldn't enjoy them
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
the goodmans
Clean and comfortable hotel, look forward to staying again.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Terrence
"Great stay and lovely hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay this hotel is a must.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Marlon
"Omega Psi Phi trip"
Great size rooms, very clean. Room wasn't cleaned entire weekend. That was only drawback. Otherwise great hotel
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
I really enjoyed the room, very clean and comfortable. the staff at the desk were very friendly
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great staff, beautiful rooms A++"
I adore this hotel. Sleek and simple presentation but classy and collected. The staff was more than willing to go above and beyond. I WILL be staying here again. The rooms are incredible.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
stephanie
Loved it! Upscale and very modern. Probably the most comfortable bed and furnishings of any hotel I've ever stayed at. Only complaint is fridge was all taken up by minibar items, but I've found that to be common in upscale hotels.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Eddie
"Beautiful hotel close to shopping area"
My husband and I wanted a nice weekend mini vacation booked this hotel because of the great reviews and we were not disappointed. Upon entering the hotel lobby we loved the decor and atmosphere, the desk clerks were so great that is so important because that sets the tone for the entire stay in my opinion. Our room was on the 10th floor and we had a terrific view of the city. The room was huge and nicely decorated I loved the full size mirror that had a quote on the side of it. The bed was very comfortable. We noticed we didn't have a remote to the TV called the front desk & someone was at our door within 5 minutes with the remote now that blew us away. We stayed over the Memorial weekend the hotel was pretty crowded but we didn't hear any loud noises at all. We will definitely come back.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Jade
"Awesome"
The stay was short was great!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay over the weekend..and I'm looking forward to staying again real soon..keep up the good work..
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Awesome stayCation"
Perfect hotel for a quick getaway!it's right across the Perimeter Mall and a bunch of hang out spots in the neighborhood!
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"Excellent relaxing stay with very professional sta"
Excellent stay, location and amenities. Staff was very professional.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Terrence
"No complaints!"
No complaints! Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel staff helpful. Wish they had continental breakfast though.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
Lynnette A
"Poor"
The hotel was too noisy. The lobby was packed with so much noise that they do not care about others who could be there just to get away and rest. There is no sound proof and you could hear every conversation from the next room and people were very loud walking in the lobby, going to there rooms. There was no privacy as you could hear and tell what someone next door is doing.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
"great place to stay"
awesome hotel with great public and private spaces. Staff is ready and willing to serve. Rooms are large and comfortable. Location can't be beat for this area of northern Atlanta. Walk to Seasons 52, just across the street to eat. Don't miss a stop at Alons Bakery! I will always stay here when going to Atlanta.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Nicole
"Nice Stay, but to much dust."
My trip was great and the hotel was nice but please have housekeeping to dust! The dust was very bad in my room on the furniture and appliances. The hotel is to nice to be so dusty. I fid enjoy my stay besides that. Thank you.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Comfortable"
Comfortable & Neat
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Would highly recommend!!"
Great experience!!! Hotel was in very good condition and the hotel staff was friendly. Great area and plenty to do.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Awesome hotel. I had the Suite with the living room and it was awesome. Big space, great bed and bathroom size. Very clean hotel staff were great. Love the over all decoration of the hotel. Will be back again!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Perfect"
Hotel was everything and more. I couldn't have had a better stay anywhere else.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Bradford
"Pleasant surprise."
I was referred to this Hotel by the expedia customer service reps after a terrible experience at a Holiday Inn. I need a nice place to stay for a weekend getaway with my fiance and this turned out to be just what we needed.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Ron
"Great Stay!"
It was awesome. I didn't want to leave
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Lorri
"Sleek place where adults play."
Nice gateway intown
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"50th birthday celebration"
staff was amazing.. van drivers, front desk, houskeeping and bellmen
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
tom
"Returnable Guest"
The view was great. I loved the room space. On showering the water came in much faster than it ran out so either you got in and out very quickly or you were standing in 4 inches of water. No exhaust in the bathroom. The rooms need small refrigs. I would book again but I would ask for the negatives to be reviewed.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Convenient to Perimeter Mall and Marta"
Ease of access from I-285. Hotel staff very nice, efficient, helpful. Check in was efficient, bellmen were prompt and neat. Surprised to have access to concierge level for nice breakfast.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Charlie
First time at this hotel and location. The hotel was very impressive!!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"kept my deposit?? really??"
they kept my 200 deposit which was ridiculous. i had loud people across the hall and i turned up my tv so i couldnt hear them...nice hotel but not going back again!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great Location, Great Staff, Spacious Room"
More likely to Book this Awesome Hotel again. Right next to Permiter Mall That was very Convenient!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Troy
"beautiful"
Beautiful hotel. Clean, modern & quite. Bed is soft !
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"good place to stay"
Beautiful hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Good location if your business activities are in this area. Plenty of dinning and shopping within walking distance. Hotel shuttle is free and a great way to get around stress free.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
jeff
"Awesome Sauce"
great. if they had an indoor pool it would have been so much better?
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great Weekend!"
The weekend was great! It is in walking distance to the Perimeter Mall. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the stay.:-)
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Gwendolyn
"A great night of sleep"
Our stay was outstanding. The beds are like wow so comfortable!!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015