All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6080 Bluebonnet Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70809, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice Place"
I have stayed at the Hotel twice and both times it has been good. Good food and people along with clean rooms.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Nice Staff, Worn out beds, tiny bathrooms."
My family and I stayed here as part of a short vacation so we were only in the room one night. I'm glad it was only one night. First the good parts. The staff was extraordinarily friendly, and the room was very clean. The hotel had free wifi which was also nice. Now the downsides. The coffee pot brewed a single cup at a time. I'm sure this helps the hotel save money but when you have two coffee drinkers in the room it's a bit annoying. The beds were old and worn out, the springs popped throughout the night and they were indented towards the center. This meant that if two people were sleeping in a bed they slept at an angle. Also the bathroom was extremely small. To the point of almost having to climb into the bathtub just to open the door to exit the bathroom. They have a small bar/snack bar. The snack area is over priced but that's pretty standard for any hotel. All in all it was a rather average stay in an average hotel. Had the staff been rude or the room been dirty they would have gotten a lower rating.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Would stay in a Hyatt again"
It was perfect for a family of 6. Everyone had enough space to sleep. There's an extra "kitchen" area with a sink and fridge and space to sit and eat. There's also room for working at a computer with great hookups to the TV. Unfortunately, the movie option was not working. Also, the bathroom is terribly small and cramped for a room this size. Other than that, a very lovely room and a nice stay.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Michael R.
"Mediocre"
Room smelled of bleach, had problems accessing room, ice was on another floor.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Most recent stay at Hyatt Place BR"
Check in was met by rude clerk. Tried to get a glass of wine at ten minutes after midnight and was told that bar closed at midnight, could not find this on any literature. Breakfast the next morning was not greeted by the staff and was responded to rudely. Upon checkout all stag was having cell phone party and didn't look up to acknowledge us as we left.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jen
"Great Stay, Great Rate"
Anytime I have the opportunity to stay at a Hyatt place, I definetly will! Love hot he lounge spot for watchin TV when I don't want to mess up those comfy beds. My stay here was fine. The frat room they gave me, someone smoked in and was quite smokey although I didn't complain about that until the toilet wouldn't flush due to low water pressure. My sister and I tried to self plunge, no luck. Promptly called down and they had maintenance look at it and swapped us to a new room which was fine by us bc we smelled like we chain smoked lol After getting a new room, found out we had no extra blankets and the TV was kinda weird, it didn't have all the HD channels, but whatev's! Overall the breakfast was slamming good, great location to Perkins Rowe (ate at Kona Grill), and comfy sleep! Front desk could use some perking up, just mediocre. Nothing you'll get at the Omni or any other 5 star hotel, but whatever for the rates I got! Will Always choose Hyatt place:)
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Ashley
"Thought it would be nicer"
The room was very roomy! But I sat at the desk to balance my check book and had draped my white jacket over the chair. I noticed after sitting there a few minutes my hands got dirty from the furniture and my white jacket was longer white. I had to use my black sweater the rest of my stay. The room had no microwave(which I thought unusual) sense even cheap rooms have them. I parked in back and the handle to the door was broken and a dead rat lay on the walkway for a couple of days.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Gaston
"nice place to stay"
Definately worth it's cost. Will stay there anytime we are in Baton Rouge.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Matthew
"Hyatt"
Great location, great value, super locatioin
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Love Hyatt"
I always enjoy staying at Hyatts. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The area was great, you have a mall just by crossing the street!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Xila
"home away from home"
Quite comfortable and clean
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Mediocre hotel, inaccurate expedia description"
Expedia advertises this room as "two queen beds" but the beds were full-size, which does not work well for my family. Elevator problems throughout our stay, poor housekeeping left dirty cups and towels in our room and no way can you call that a fitness center. Breakfast was convenient but not very good. We would not stay here again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
LB
"The worst Hyatt place"
The worst Hyatt hotel I've stay at. House keeping was horrible, customer service was really poor, breakfast was very bad. Will never stay at this place in this city. It was so bad that I end it out moving to another hotel. You really have to stay in a place for more than a day to be opinionated.
4 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
Altagracia
"Good for one night..."
If you need a place to stay for a short stay, this hotel would be good. Staff was friendly, however no offer was made to help with luggage. They may not do that however...room was nice however the wall "seperating" the bed from the area with the couch is u necessary in my opinion...made the room seem small. A/C was loud...nay have just been ours. Overall...if it's a short stay this is ideal.
Anthony
"Hotel stay"
The Hotel was excellent very pleased, will stay there again. Thanks
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great room at a good price"
Room was large and comfortable. Large sitting area with sink and fridge. Room smelled musty but seemed very clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would stay here again. Located right across from the mall.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Convenient location and nice spacious rooms- well laid out.
"relaxing"
The rooms where very clean excellent location staff were friendly and informative
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
mary
"wonderful hotel"
Wonderful clean environment. Will be staying there again great service.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
sherry
"2nd time around and very pleased!!"
Great stay this time! I had stayed at this hotel before and this time I felt like a welcomed guest. It seems as though there were some new employees that really understood what customer service meant. There was an incident where the drinking glass in the room had bright pink lipstick on it when it was supposed to be clean. The appropriate person was called and the situation was handled expeditiously. The hotel is dog friendly and it seems as though they try to make ur stay as enjoyable as possible.Breakfast is also pretty tasty, I just wish they served it an hour later, while on vacation I try to sleep a little late. So overall my stay was great and I would definitely visit again.
7 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"No A/C"
First night A/C worked, but second night couldn't get it to come on and there was water coming in through the window seal from the rain. Still haven't gotten a call back from the GM.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Hyatt Place Baton Rouge is rough"
I have stayed in many Hyatt Place hotels and have always been pleased. Room cleanliness was a huge problem. There were hairs in the drawers and the bathroom floor was nasty. A/C stopped working one night and next morning (Christmas Eve)told the front desk. When we returned to our room that night there were bags of towels hanging from our door handle and our door key wouldn't work. Staff member working front desk couldn't get master key to work either and was vocally mad at cleaning staff for just hanging towels since they obviously couldn't get into the room either and not saying anything to the front desk. To be honest I have no proof the cleaning staff did or did not tell the front desk about the problem with the door. After waking up the maintenance manager on-call, on Christmas Eve, he came and was able to fix the lock, however once getting in it was obvious the A/C wasn't fixed. He went back downstairs as we packed up our belongings in that room and got us another room on the same floor to change into. That room was equally as dirty, but at least had a working A/C. Christmas morning the same front desk attendant from the previous night again apologized and told us she would bring up to management to make it right on our bill. Checking out 2 days later nothing had been changed on our bill and was only made right when we went to complain.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Gregory
Very nice hotel, clean and comfortable.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Convenient to Shopping"
Myself and Daughter stayed only overnight. I like the convenience of being right by the Mall. The only complaint is the Sofa and Ottoman was Very Dirty. I am coming back I'm February. Don't know yet if I will Stay here or Not.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Hotels.com"
Very nice staff and clean environment.breakfast was great also( lots of variety)
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Kimberly
Queen beds were not actually Queen size- smaller more like twin
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great value"
Reasonably priced. Comfortable spacious room. Sitting area was useful when traveling with children. Breakfast was excellent. Helpful staff. Made some great recommendations for local restaurants.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
SCOTT
"Wonderful"
Everything we needed near our hotel. A mall within walking distance. Movie theater 5 minutes away. Great places to eat in a 5 mile radius. Plus an outlet mall 20 minutes away. All of these things made our stay wonderful!
4 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Gartrell
Hyatt had great service to go along with a comfortable and spacious room. Definitely a hotel I would recommend.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Demetrius
"Great Hotel food drinks great"
It was great girl at front desk had just started petite chick with braces very friendly loved my stay will be staying on future.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
Brittany
"Happy family"
Everything was nice except their breakfast. It had a lot to be desired. We would stay here again but we would plan to have breakfast somewhere else.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
randy a
"Nice Aging Hotel"
The hotel was nice for one night. I stayed with my husband and two kids. The rooms are spacious and fairly clean. My only issue was the bathroom needed a good scrubbing. The towel holders were starting to rust, the tub and shower curtain liner were dingy, and the lighting was poor. The staff was great the morning breakfast was good. Overall, it was worth the price.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Check your A/C"
The air conditioners were not functioning correctly so the 3 days I was there, it was hard to get a good nights sleep. Other than that, everything and everyone was great
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Carla
Actually, the hotel stay was excellent. But after booking hotel for 2 nights (short notice), decided to only one night, since was booked through Expedia could not get reimbursed for 2nd night.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Excellent hotel close to Family Worship Church"
This is the second time we stay at this hotel, we attended the Jimmy Swaggart Campmeeting, and we felt so comfortable. The personnel was very nice and courteous. We expect to stay again next year.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Blanca
"Average"
Bathroom is small and fan sounds like it wants to break.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Maria
"Baton Rouge Stay"
We had a problem with a noisy fan in the bath room. We had to move from 2nd floor, after one night, to another room on 5th floor; we have to do the moving our selves. I heard the same complain from another individual that was staying in the hotel. The fruit salad in the breakfast was not fresh. There is no vending machines in the hotel and we had to pay $2.85 for a bottle of soda at the front desk.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
atif
"We will be back!"
Very nice hotel. Friendly staff. Very good included breakfast with a variety of hot and cold options. We plan to stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
Pauleen
"Unpleasant"
I receive my room smelling smoking . They change our room to another which smelled worse like bathroom. Then , they gave us a third room where we found the bed with many hairs and dirty. Finally , the fourth room was ok. Very unpleasant experience.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Jaime
"This is a great hotel!"
The two young ladies at the counter took very good care of my family.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Almost Resort Class"
Nice room layout with living room/entertaining, bed and bath areas. Huge HD television with great channel selections. Lobby area is smallish but includes a little coffee shop style bistro/breakfast area. The bed was ok, pillows were small. Electrical outlets near the bed for those with medical breathing equipment were difficult to access. Was surprised there was no microwave, brought food back from restaurant and ended up having to throw it out.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Gerald
"It was ok."
The hotel is what I would term an average stay. It's nice enough for the nightly price we paid. The bathroom was VERY small and needs renovations. The shower head needed to be cleaned. And the tub itself was chipped in a few places. The sofa had small stains. The breakfast left you wanting and the breakfast seating was so small that all the guests were right on top of each other. I would probably not stay here again even though it is in a very convenient shopping area.
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
We really enjoyed the hotel . The only thing i was a bit bothered with was when i ordered food i had tp go pick up, yet since i was stayong 3 days. We never had housekeeping come at any time for clean towels or to give the tray of food. Overall, staff was nice. Breakfast good too
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
joanna
"home away from home"
It was awesome
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Tina
"Consistent Hyatt quality found here."
Great hotel. Clean rooms and friendly staff. You rarely go wrong with a Hyatt. No problems at all. Would stay here again on next trip.
5 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Donald
"Room 103"
Toilet leaked water. A/c wasn't working correctly. Not impressed by hotel staff. Remote control and tv were problematic. Had to wait until the hotel commercial to end before I could change channels. No ice machine on 1st floor.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Happy!!"
Keep up the good work!!
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
KIA
Bathroom fan was broken, very noise, air conditioning more or less the same problem, need to change rooms
"Good Choice!"
The bedding was nice, the room quiet, and the staff met all expectations. I will stay there again. Great location central to almost anything you may want to venture out to in Baton Rouge.
"Decent hotl"
Room was decent, clean. Except air conditioner vents had visible mildew that i had to clean off. Only compaint really is that the AC did not work properly. I was told by a staff member that all of the AC units were due to be changed out by march 2015. The breakfast if very good
Christine