All hotels in Richardson, Texas, United States of America
1981 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX, 75080, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

It was very good except that we need a fridge are food was spoiled
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Brief stay for 3 nights but I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere in the lobby and comfortable beds. The bathrooms seemed a little cramped and difficult to close the door.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"AWESOME HOTEL WILL STAY AGAIN!"
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel on Campbell is a great hotel to stay at if your looking for a CLEAN & AFFORDABLE hotel. It was our second time staying there. We originally booked through Expedia App. which was fast and easy. When I arrived to the hotel front desk staff was Exceptionally helpful and FAST! The room was CLEAN and perfect temperature. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely book again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Vick
"Beware cheer leaders"
Like another review stated, be aware of cheerleading etc groups, they were very noisy on the floor with no apparent supervision. The kids and adults were up at 2 am 330 am and 4 am talking in full voice in the hallway getting kids to calm down waking us up. They apparently forgot to include sound proofing in the construction even with towels stuffed under the door we could hear them like in the room. The Sunday breakfast was like a low tier continental breakfast minus the self pour waffle maker. There was no cook to order, very institutional, the melon/fruit looked like it had been frozen and thawed as it was discolored and gelatin like. Rather disappointed for a hotel we thought would be on par with other Hilton brand we have stayed at. For the money stay at a "step down" hotel with rubbery eggs and pour it yourself waffles.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Roger
"Great location- horrible pillows!"
Stayed for an overnight business trip and I traveled with my husband. The hotel was located right off the interstate so perfect access. It was within 2 minute drive of lots of restaurants and things to do. The location was very safe with a Starbucks next door. Our room was a suite on one of the top floors and was very nice especially with the deal we got on the room. The room was clean, but my only complaint was the pillows were so small & flat. The 4 pillows wouldn't even equal 2 regular sized pillows. We had the worst night sleep even though the best was nice! We might as well as not had anything. We would stay here again if they have a great deal on their rooms, but we will definitely bring our own pillows!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Bruce
"Great stay."
Upon entering the hotel to check in I was offered some free warm fresh baked cookies and they were absolutely tasty! I knew by that and the very nice staff my stay was going to be wonderful. Very clean room, nice room service and a great view. I had no complaints and I will certainly stay here again, without question. You will not be disappointed.
Evans
"Will stay again"
Great stay the executive suites suites was very roomy and the view was amazing.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Mari
"I liked it!"
This was a last minute booking and I couldn't have been more satisfied. The hotel was lovely, and the service was good. My only issue is that they usually handle big groups that are noisy and unruly...it means you have to wait forever for the elevator at certain times of the day/evening, and there is no ice in any of the ice machines, nor any sodas in the vending machines. The location is great; so was the breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Kathleen
"Icy week-end"
The first room on the executive floor had sewage back-up in the bathtub , we were then moved to a second room that had a defective heating system on what was a very cold and icy week-end -- general impression on all other aspects of our stay were good.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Expedia
"Happy Traveler"
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Delicious cookies. Clean. Definitely would stay again!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"GPS"
Be sure to input the right city into your GPS, Dallas has an address the same as Richardson.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Will visit again."
I love having a shuttle option.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Tammy
"Debate meet trip"
Very accommodating to our needs during our stay.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"very disappointed"
day one was just ok but no ice the machine was broke the machine whole stay front desk promise ice never did. had to get it from the kitchen. The room smell when we entered they over charge for movies the only plus was the service for our meals the room service was great on time no wait. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Porkie
"Superb"
Everything was great! My wife and I came to North Dallas for her birthday and all was awesome!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice Overnight Stay"
The hotel staff was friendly and everything was neat. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Nice Overnight
"could have been better"
Bathroom was very tiny, front desk wouldn't call a cab for me like most hotels do, room service food was cold and nasty. Over priced for the quality.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"comfortable"
It was excellent.
"Great weekend getaway"
My husband and I really enjoy this hotel, we take night a month for a mini stay-cation. Some rooms are nicer than others but I've never been dissatisfied with this hotel.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"O lawd...... what is that smell"
Nice staff and service. The room had a bad oder smelled like pets and old cigs. Had to go to CVS to buy some air refresher. It didn't help at all and the stay wasn't as comfortable as I would have like it beening that I was ready to live once I walked thru the door.
jerry
"Very bad"
it sucked stains on the sheets and comforter and the pillow cases, had to wait 30 min for the hotel maids to come change sheets and pillow cases nieghbor hood wasn't that great run down and didn't seem like a very safe area...
"Great!"
Stay was wonderful! Will be coming back.
Shavone
"Valentine Getaway"
Friendly staff. Very clean, comfortable room. Nice well lit bathroom. I liked that there was a tub/shower combination for a nice bubble bath. Temperature in room adjusts quickly to desired setting. Overall a good, affordable stay. Would definitely visit again.
"One of a kind"
Relaxing
Vanity
"Great location and very nice people but..."
Room was old and not very clean
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"LOVE THIS HOTEL"
The Doubletree was awesome!!!!!! The staff was very friendly, nice hot breakfast and very comfortable bed.
stacy
Exact location and comfort level that I needed!
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Everything was good but the ice machine didn't work
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
very nice place
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Jackelin
"Wonderful !!"
Thank you for great stay Love the room and the service from the front desk !!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
rafael
"Ness hotel close to people I visited"
Came here to rest and I got it. was a ness hotel located off the freeway easy to down town
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"A+"
Very enjoyable and relaxing ..the one thing I was concerned is the $25.00 add deposit at check..they actually placed it twice in my account..just waiting for it to drop off..but all in all..my visit was A+..
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
deborah
"good deal"
It was a great hotel with a great price.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
james
"Always like a Doubletree."
Been staying here the last three times I've been in town. Can't complain about a thing. It is convenient to Richardson and the value is good
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Won't be back"
breakfast was horrible, no hair dryer in the rooms, the A/C was completely broken. Front desk didn't seem to care their response was "I'm sorry your air conditioner doesn't work. Thank you for staying with us."
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"My stay"
I stayed there for business. The hotel was gorgeous. The fitness center was really nice also.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Brian S.
"Doubletree is comfortable"
Comfortable, staff is courteous. Rooms are dated but accommodating and adequate for a short stay.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
Cory
"exelent"
every thing was nice
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Mohammad Arif
"Fine for an overnight"
Room - and bathroom were tiny. We were only there for a quick overnight, so it was fine - but I would not make an extended stay there. Good news: shares a parking lot with a sandwich shop and a Starbucks - so snacks are accessible.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice Hotel l, Friendly Staff"
The lobby is beautiful and welcoming. I dined in at the restaurant. Wait staff was great and the food was delicious. The only negative about my stay was the walls seemed a little thin, and could clearly and unfortunately hear the couple next door having "fun". Something you don't want to hear especially when you're trying to sleep. It was either hear that or crank up the TV. Between the couple and the TV it was a little too loud to sleep. I would stay again though when I return to the area next.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Five star hotrl"
Beautiful hotel. Very clean, great odor, great appearance. Great location and convinient local restaurants.Very satisfied.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Most relaxing and much needed stay."
My staycation was a last minute decision and I am glad I chose the double tree hotel in Richardson. It was so relaxing and the service from beginning to end was exceptional. The food was really good and did not take long at all. Loved it, definitely will be staying again.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"your standard room"
No pros, no cons
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"doubletree con"
Room was nice and the staff was adequate. However, I don't agree with having my card charged $25 for a 'room deposit.' No other hotels I stay at do such a thing. Also having to wait 3 to 5 business days for the charge to be refunded is crazy. If you're fine with being charged $25 unnecessarily then this place is for you. By the way, they do not tell you in advance about the charge.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Brandon
"10 floor"
A wonderful stay with an enjoying view of the city
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Lakenddrick
"Great stay at this hotel."
It was a family emergency and booked it at the last minute. I was so pleased to see the area and the convenience of local businesses around. The hotel entrance was very welcoming. The rooms were excellent. I would definately book a night here again!
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Satisfied not blown away"
Overall Hotel was good. The hallways on the upper floors can be renovated.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
It was great besides the fact that I thought I booked online, a single king and not a double. Other thank that, the service was great and the the hotel overall looked emaculate
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015