All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
303 W 15th Street, Austin, TX, 78701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Lovely hotel"
Huge suite, very comfortable and well equipped. Great central location.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Excellent location, walking distance to all major atractions, restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Room extremely comfortable, new and clean
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Clean, kitchenette is great and very comfortable!"
One of the biggest problems for me when I go to conferences is my terrible diet and lack of activity. This hotel is located the perfect distance from the Austin Convention Center to be a good walk but not too far. The walk through the Capitol grounds and down Congress is also very visually interesting. The kitchenette was perfect for me to make a healthy breakfast and lunch. There was a microwave, a fridge and a dishwasher. Just what I was looking for!
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Nina
Everything was great- location, employees, rooms, and service exceeded my expectations
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Large clean rooms"
Nice large rooms and friendly staff. The location is a little far from the vacation areas for quick walking but the hotel provides a shuttle and there are usually cabs present.
4 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
scott
"My Stay."
Excellent. Friendly and attentive staff.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Dorothy
"Comfortable and convenient"
check-in time: acceptable; room comfort: outstanding - the suites are very spacious; room cleanliness: outstanding; hotel staff: good - service oriented; amenities: the shuttle service is very useful; location: convenient - being on 15th is a great north/south location as it is between the university and the downtown restaurants, bars, etc. 15th is also makes east/west transit easy as it can transport you east to 35 within minutes or west to Lamar or Mopac within minutes
2 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"PERFECT place to stay!"
We were in for a wedding and this was close to everything we attended. Beautiful downtown area. Very nice amenities, great staff, perfectly tidy and welcoming room.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Lori
"Excellent hotel"
The staff was extremely friendly and the room was one of the cleanest I have ever stayed in. I highly recommend it!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Dee
"Poor water pressure,decent stay"
The water pressure was poor and there wasn't much hot water (lukewarm shower) at 4am when I needed it. The rooms were good, fitness center clean, and overall main areas in decent shape. The garage/basement elevator area which might be many peoples first impression sets a bad tone because the area is so worn and bad looking. I give it 3.5 rating (5 would be high end hotel with all the bells and whistles). Serviceable hotel for decent stay.
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Rooms and furnishings were updated, comfortable and clean. There was always someone in the lobby ready to open the door for us or help us out in any way. We really appreciated the ice-cold water available in the lobby during our hot stay. The pool wasn't as large or nice as expected for a hotel like this and the water needed to be cleaned better; it was outdoors and there were tree leaves and a few insects floating in it. Also, I would have appreciated having complimentary hot coffee available in the morning in the lobby. Thankfully there was a Starbucks just down the street.
4 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Beautiful hotel!!! Staff was warmest & most accommodating people ever.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Mimi
"Doubletree downtown ROCKS!"
Best roomy hotel downtown. May not have the rep of the Four Seasons, but a great hotel in a great location.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Tom G
Had a wonderful stay in a very clean hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Nam
"very roomy and good lighting"
kitchen is stocked with settings for 4,microwave and refrigerator and coffee maker with coffee for two, no more no less. we had to ask for more towels and coffee. the rooms are extremely large and the bathroom has great lighting which is not usual for hotels. parking is a nightmare. the hotel charges for self parking in the garage(22$) and space is tight and few.Overall its a great hotel.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great location Great Hotel"
I was very impressed and I have stayed at many hotels
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Stay was great. Parking cost was a little expensive.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Helpful Staff"
Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Suites are spacious and well maintained.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Ron
"Great Austin Hotel"
Great room and the staff is incredibly nice and helpful. Fanatic experience staying here!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Cheryl
"Very pleased!"
Nice location with view of capital from hotel. Nice amenities and helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Erica
"Wonderful Suites"
We come to Austin often because our daughter attends UT, so we've stayed at many hotels there. This is our first tome at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Austin and we were impressed by the spacious suites.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Very nice and most importantly very clean place!"
Loved it! Very nice and clean! I would recommend this place to everyone!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Aln
"Excellent and prompt service in all areas."
A fun getaway hotel. Convenient to all downtown venues.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
RobertS
"Great time. Great location. Great stay."
We had a great time during our visit. The room suite was awesome. Fantastic view of the Capitol. Valet was quick and efficient. Check in was fast and friendly. The pool was a tad crowded, but we made it work. Only glitch we ran into was when our one key we had with us didn't work and we went down to get a new one. The late night shift lady at the front desk wouldn't give us a new one bc we didn't have ID. No kidding, it was in the room that we couldn't get into. So we went round and round with her until she finally got security to take us up and then he went to wrong room and insisted he was right. We knew our own room number. After he radioed down for confirmation and was told the correct room number, we finally got let in. It was quite a ridiculous encounter all together. Other than that waste of time, we would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Large updated rooms. Great staff! Would definetly stay again!
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Desiree L
This was a trip with my grand kids and it was great. The hotel was in a perfect location and central to all we wanted to do. Our view of the Capital from our room was impressive and especially beautiful at night.
3 night trip Jul 14, 2014
VLB
all was good, except the covered parking filled up late at night and we had to valet. price was a little high for location.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Customer Service"
There were several examples of great customer service but the one that sticks out most... I left my cell phone in the rental car when we valeted (life stops without the cell) by the time I realized my mistake and was calling the valet stand (10 minutes max) the valet was headed up to my room to give it to me. He said "I saw it laying in your front seat and thought you might need it". Thanks for another great memory!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Jeffrey
"I would recommend"
The hotel had easy parking, was close to downtown, and offered a shuttle to downtown. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Kathryn
"Middle of everything!"
The location of this hotel was close to all the must see attractions. You are walking distance to the State Capital, Bullock Museum, and the Govenors Mansion. It takes 5 minutes to get everywhere in Austin pretty much. The staff was as nice as could be and very friendly. The suite room was very spacious and offers great views of Austin. The amenities they give you are amazing and will hook you up! The only downside is that you have to pay for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! From breakfast (which cost us a fortune), to wifi, to 5 hours of cartoons, and many more. Overall experience for us was great for the price!
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Kirsten
"Roadtrip"
The stay was overall very convenient and the staff was very friendly. The rooms are spacious and clean and we could walk everywhere we wanted to go. However, there was no stovetop in the kitchen of our room, even if it was shown in the pictures. The pool was only 3ft deep and partly kind of dirty (hairs). Nevertheless, I would book this hotel again because the location is just great.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Only complaints are lack of parking in garage and wait staff in restaurant was poor.
Tommy
Wonderful rooms! Needs more elevators tho.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice hotel, love cookies"
clean rooms wonderful service, love location.The entire staff was friendly and met all expectations and beyond....
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Angie
"Austin"
The room was perfect for us, but housekeeping was not intentional on leaving enough things for the 5 of us who were in the suite. We had to ask for more coffee, coffee cups, wash rags, towels and we ran out of toilet paper We really liked it that the hotel offered to shuttle us to places. We would stay here again if the opportunity arises. Thank you!
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Close to concert venue"
Disappointed with parking options and parking fee for upscale hotel otherwise pleased with service and quality of hotel
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Lisa Male
"Comfy stay"
Comfy beds, great room and very clean. I will stay again for sure
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great stay in downtown Austin"
The room was very clean, large and the bed was very comfortable. The location is very easy access from I-35 and there was not any of the standard downtown noise. Breakfast was over-priced but very good. The pool is comfortable and private. Staff was GREAT. I have stayed in every hotel in downtown Austin and would absolutely stay at this hotel the next time I come to Austin without question. Now the price of items from their 1st floor store is a little crazy, but it is what it is.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Tony R.
"Great service"
Staff were friendly and helpful, with knowledge about the surrounding area. The room was clean, bed comfortable... what more do you need?
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great Spot, Will Return"
We stayed in our roomy suite for an out-of-town wedding and couldn't have been happier. Clean, comfy, convenient, and courteous. I will be back!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
WR
I enjoyed my stay. Staff was friendly and clean hotel.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
AC did not keep bedroom cool enough at night.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Jack Elliott
"Great amenities and excellent location"
The rooms have everything from a small kitchen with knives forks and plates coffee machine with great coffee. The bedroom was a good side with an excellent bed and good bedding our bathroom was very small and had no bath. Fortunately for us we didn't care as we always shower. The windows had blackout blinds in both the sitting room and the bedroom , and the sitting room had two chairs with a tv. There was a door between the bedroom and the little sitting room for privacy which was great. Our daughter and her family had a room two doors away , and it had a much bigger bathroom with a bath and the sitting room appeared to be larger and it had a couch which our one did not. This is FYI in case these things bother you. The location and area are good , you can self park or valet park, but I would say you still need to drive to wherever you are going especially the areas where you may want to get to a restaurant. The service was good and the staff polite and helpful. We did not eat here but we did use the swimming pool which was great.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Bachelorette party"
The rooms were very spacious and beautiful. There was enough bathroom space and mirrors. We slept 6 girls in a room and still had plenty of room to get dressed and to sleep.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Monica
"Dog friendly, spacious w a view of the capital"
Overall I had an excellent experience here. I didn't try the food or bar but the room was large with a sitting area, kitchenette and balcony with a view of the Capital. Most hotels make you stay on the first floor if you have a pet. This hotel is extremely pet friendly & conveniently located near everything.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Sandra
"Luxury hotel?"
A lukewarm experience here. The cleanliness of our room left something to be desired. You could see debris under edge of bathroom vanity had not been cleaned. Also went to use paper coffee cups in morning and one had clearly been used for coffee previously and rinsed out so threw it away and went to use a ceramic coffee cup in kitchenette and that also was dirty. Not what you would expect when paying that much for hotel.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Sheely
"First hotel booking"
This was my first time booking a hotel. Everything was easy, check in and check out. Parking was expensive. Nice to have a fridge but next time I'd probably save the difference with out it and not get a suite. There was a leak in the next room's sink and it made the carpet wet in my room. Unfortunately we had a big loud yellow fan in the room for four three days. Russell from maintenance was great about it, he gave us a round of drinks and a free movie but I wish hotel management would've gotten involved. I mentioned it down stairs and they acted like nothing was wrong. Overall, if the price was right I'd stay there again. The bed was super comfortable.
4 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
Rebecca
"Nice hotel near the capital and UT Austin"
All rooms are suites here, so we had a living room area and a bedroom. In addition, there was a small balcony off the living room, where you could stand and see the capital and downtown. It was very nice and clean. The upkeep on the room was done well. I also liked the outside area with tables where we had a nice lunch.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
TAS
"sportswe"
Nice hotel. Surprised of room size for price. Only issue was a/c didnt cool down rooms very well
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"What a great stay!!"
From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, we were given exceptional service. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, and focused on making sure our stay was comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised that they offered a free shuttle to various events around the downtown area. We were dropped off at the front door of the concert hall, and when we were ready to return to the hotel, they were there in 5 minutes to pick us up. The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet!! This will be my 'go to' hotel the next time I am in Austin!
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014