All hotels in Linthicum Heights, Maryland, United States of America
1300 Concourse Dr, Linthicum Heights, MD, 21090, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Nice hotel!!"
Room was okay. Breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Dedicated front desk staff goes the extra mile"
This is a very large hotel and it can get quite busy. But it is a nice place and very well kept. The front desk staff is *awesome*, always helpful at any time, day or night. The suites are comfortable (OK, the pillows are a little too soft for my liking) and perfect for families or parties of 2+ people. The breakfast buffet is generous and quite tasty. We enjoyed our stay as a family and would most definitely return.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Massimo
"Good choice"
We were very tired when we arrived with a cranky baby. Pierre at the front desk was very helpful and got us in our room quickly. We had some difficulty with the door, the handle had to be pushed up, instead of down, which delayed us getting into the room. The room was clean though somewhat worn/dated (old phones, ceiling in bathroom had areas that needed repair/patched, carpet was threadbare in some areas, etc.). We were thankful that the room was very quiet which help us to get a good few hours of sleep before my daughter and grandson's flight. The shuttle driver that took us to BWI was exceptionally helpful and I was very grateful that he came back to pick me up after seeing my daughter and grandson off.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Catherine
"ABET"
excellent
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Hisham
"Overpriced"
Rooms need new carpet. Was a little smaller than other Embassy Suites I have stayed in.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Business trip and meetings"
Good place and location. Food was very good! Late evening meal at lounge area.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
scooter
"central location"
great stay1 breakfast much more than expected staff preparing food friendly and pleasant every am
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Sherry
"Better luck next time?"
I would honestly pick another hotel next time I'm in the area and need to stay by the airport. Our room was pretty outdated. We found blanket that appears to have been missed by the hotel staff as it wasn't folded in the closet but rolled in a ball. We requested a fresh one. At one point I called to ask if they knew of a pizza delivery place that would deliver to us since we were bounded in our room for the day. The front desk gal said they would call back when she was done with the customers she was working with. We never got a call back. The day we were bounded to our room, we missed maid service which was fine. We left for the evening with friends and upon our return around 8:30 pm we asked for a fresh set of towels. 45 minutes later, we had to call back and ask again to which they promptly delivered. We were trying to go to bed for a 6 am ride to the airport call. We were attempting to watch football on Sunday and one of the games was in Spanish. We called the front desk and were told "Engineering was working on it." We felt it was a simple issue of taking the remote and flipping the channel to an English station. Sometimes they have channel 4, then 4.1; 4.2; 4.3 etc.. and the channel must have gotten on the different language. The pool also didn't open til 3:00 during the week- which we wanted to enjoy while we were bounded to our room. Breakfast buffet was OK and had very wide variety of choices.
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Tiffany
1. The hotel is dated. Too many different rates, ex., I was charged $139 per night for Friday and Saturday and Sunday night was free. Another person I know was charged $109 per night for Friday and Saturday and Sunday night was free. Yet, an other person I know was charged $92 per night. Room was not cleaned on Sunday.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Thomas E. Terrell
Have stayed before, will do so again.
sharen branham
"Nice Place, But Watch Your Belongings"
The Hotel was very nice! The only problem was our belongings missing. My wife and I went there for our Honeymoon. While there, we opened some of our gifts, primarily our cards. We received over $300 in gift cards. We accidentally left them in our room on the day of check out. We called the hotel as soon as we noticed the problem, but our cards were never found. We repeatedly called them, leaving our phone number, but they never called us back with any information. We spoke ti the front desk and they rold us no one had occupied the room since we left; then they transferred us yo House Keeping. My wife and I, even told them exactly where the cards were in the room, but House Keeping said they weren't there... Pretty Hotel, but watch your belongings closely
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Lee
"Comfortable suites near airport"
Our room was comfortable and clean. When we asked for more towels, staff was very prompt to respond. Also had great breakfast.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Jen
"Still Great!"
I always enjoy staying at the Hilton's Chair of hotels. Good Customer Service at check in and very accomodating when they can. I rated a little lower on Hotel Condition & Neighborhood for reasons that would not prevent me from going back. There was a light switch in the room that did not work, but I told them it was ok, not to fix during my stay. I normally like to stay at hotels where I could walk to a store or restaurant, which I could not do there, but that was a choice; no fault of the hotel.
Rufus
"Embassy Suites stay"
We enjoyed the buffet breakfast and the managers reception cocktail hour. The staff was very professional and friendly. The hotel rooms need updating.
charles
"Terrific staff"
I was delayed and missed my connecting flight. I called the hotel to inform them I would be checking in the next day ((it was a huge weekend with Baseball playoffs, the boat show in Annapolis and Parents weekend at USNA). Not only did they accommodate me, they even credited me for the night which had been charged when I was delayed and couldn't cancel in time. The entire staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Mac
Nice quiet hotel. Close to other cities with shops and food.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
alonda
"Food and Bar Service Not Up to Par"
Yes, the hotel seems to need some updates as mentioned in previous reviews. I've seen worse though. Our biggest issue was the food and service. One of the reasons we usually choose the Embassy is due to the exceptional breakfast. We stayed two nights and were unimpressed with the lack of food, quality of food and the fact we had to track an employee down for forks, salt & pepper, plates, syrup, etc. The taste of the food was not up to typical Embassy Suites standards. We also had serious wait times at the bar for drinks and food when there were only a few people there. This happened both nights as well. The front desk staff was helpful though.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Tina P.
"Worth the Money"
The rooms were nice, furniture kind of outdated but the bed very comfortable. Front desk personnel very receptive, great breakfast. ENJOYED my stay
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Sonya
"1 yr anniversary"
Our stay was amazing! Rooms were great, spacious and hotel staff was very friendly. It was my one yr anniversary and we brought our 4 year old with us. He really enjoyed the fish pond and the heated pool. Breakfast was really good too. We will definately stay here the next time we are in town.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Brittany
"Accessibility Review"
The hotel has a free happy hour and breakfast (of course it's in the price) but very nice perk. The roll in shower is designed very poorly. There's a steep incline to get in and out of the stall. The wheelchair has the capability to roll backwards and tip if you don't have any help. For able-bodied users, the slope is dangerous to walk down with or without a towel on the floor. Towels tend to slide and without one wet feet on a slope is worse. Some of the wall outlets don't work and the microwave cannot be reached by a wheelchair user. The bedroom is small and hard to navigate it is tough to even get over to the curtains. The hotel is in an indurstrail area and there are a few places around to eat and a movie theatre near by but everything else like malls and casinos are about 15-20min drive.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Starting vacation"
Very clean hotel the beds very nice and close to the airport.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Mrs. Fritz
Great experience, close to BWI, Easy to ride to the travel work location.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"My stay at the Embassy"
My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. It was very clean and the food was delicious. We look forward to returning in the near future.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice place near bwi and DC"
3 nights hotel was nearly full but they took great care of everyone.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Roy
"Nice hotel suite BWI"
Everything was execellent until it was time for my children to try to attempt to use the hot tub. My son is 13 and my daughter is 14 and they were not allowed in hot tub. Lifeguard was rude and told my daughter to either get out of the hot tub or get out of the entire pool area. Breakfast was awesome and the hotel is very clean. This is definitely a great hotel for families.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Nik
"Fun Happy Hour - Great service"
I have no complaints! Besides the great service, clean rooms, and comfy beds, they had free drinks!!!!! As soon as we checked in we were invited to join their happy hour at the bar area. My husband and I ended up staying there for a few hours. The atmosphere was relaxing and fun. Just perfect.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Livia
For the rate we got the hotel was great. A little older building in need of a remodel. But everything was good.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Good value. Very close to airport. Shuttle service to airport was great.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Bed was the worst ever"
The room was ok but yhe bed sucks the worst bed I've ever slept in.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Retired
we love staying here. My husband really likes the breakfast buffet. The rooms are comfortable and clean
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"GRRREAT Hotel!!!"
I have to say that this hotel is one of the nicest hotel we have stayed in. After staying in this hotel, everywhere we go we try to book at Embassy Suites! The made to order was excellent. If you go early, you might beat the crowd. The evening reception was more than what we expected. Overall an excellent place to stay!!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Amaya
Decor of rooms a bit drab. All halls brown? Breakfast was good. Missed the cocktails.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Close to airport"
Excellent hotel!!! Hospitable hotel staff and good breakfast
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
grace
"Recommend but not through hotels.com"
I booked this hotel through hotels.com back in March. I received a confirmation a few days in advance of my stay that all was well for my upcoming visit but when I arrived at the hotel, no reservation was in the system for me. The hotel manager was kind enough to help me find a room at the quoted rate anyway, but check in took 30 minutes due to the confusion. I don't understand how I could have received a confirmation for a reservation that the hotel didn't even have. Beware!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice stay"
Hotel Staff is very friendly, great location to Baltimore!
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Johns Hopkins"
The stay was very good, friendly staff, room comfortable, food excellent, enjoyed social hour. We are from Boston MA, dropped daughter off to Johns Hopkins University first year.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Carline
"Nice hotel close to Johns Hopkins University."
We went to drop off my daughter to Johns Hopkins University, first year. My experience was very good, staff were very friendly, especially Brandon went out of his way to welcome my family. Food was great, a lot of varieties, bed very comfortable, my family and I loved Social Hour.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Carline
"Excellent hotel, great Staff"
Our stay included daily trips to the Baltimore Convention Center. There was easy access (with a short drive) to a train station serving Baltimore and BWI airport. The front desk staff provided great help finding items to repair a costume. The cleaning staff kept the room very clean and we had enough towels. Food was very good and the cook to order staff has excellent. Overall a great experience.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Close to the Bay."
Enjoyed managers reception each night of stay. Noticed chips were a bit stale on 2nd night and no hummus like on 1st night. Seemed like it was more of whatever was leftover for 2nd night. Loved having free wifi. Hotel overall was ok. Needs a bit of TLC, a bit of painting, replacing of rugs near elevators but overall clean and bedding nice & clean, fresh towels, clean room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Tina
"Great Happy Hour"
Nice, open hotel. Room was nice but A/C was a bit noisy. The happy hour was a nice bonus!
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Trip to Baltimore and DC"
We enjoyed our suite. It was very comfortable and quiet. We were even woken from a sound sleep at 4:30am from a fire alarm but were back in our room within 1/2 hour (thankfully). It was very convenient to the Lite Rail and the Amtrak which we used. Would definitely stay again.
"Difficult to sleep because of the noise!"
I stayed in Room 218; King Suite. The room is very noisey. There is a constant sound coming from the Roof top AC units which are directly in front of the window and on the same floor as the room... Whatever it is, it sounds like a Chinook helicopter is landing all night long. It took effort to block out the constant sound. I almost went to 7-11 for ear plugs. The rooms are in need of renovation. Panels are out of place in the bathroom and the wall paper needs touching up. The best part of the stay was the cooked to order breakfast which I give high marks. Thank you.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Jonathan
"Nice hotel with airport shuttle"
We utilized the park and fly option, staying at the Embassy Suites before our 6:00 am flight from BWI. The room was very nice. The shuttle service to and from the airport was great and a better parking cost than available at the airport.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"beware of lifeguard"
Had issues with lifeguard not doing his job.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
A wonderful place to stay.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Kimberly Long
My husband and I had a wonderful time and was very impressed with the Embassy Suites. We have stayed at other hotels in that area but Embassy Suites out rank them all. We will definitely stay there again and again when in the area.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
T. Berger
"anniversary celebration"
was awesome
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2014
"7 night stay and fly"
Great hotel to spend the night in order to catch an early flight; can leave car in the hotel's parking lot for a week; includes a delicious cook-to-order breakfast; clean abd friendly staff! Upon return from airport, we also had dinner there and agsin, great food, unexpectedly good NY strip steak! Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Oana
"Easy to catch an Orioles game"
Upon arrival our bathroom had a small issue with one of the cabinets and the TV did not get most channels. Maintenance quickly took care of both and was wanted to be sure we were pleased.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Convienent location"
Enjoyed our stay wish it was longer. The hotel was quiet and clean. Breakfast was great. I will stay here the next time I am in the area
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014