All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1588

"Bad experience"
Bad experience with the cus serv and the deposit.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Alfonso
"Poor checkin. No coffee"
No coffee in rm, or complementary anywhere, Over 1hr check in process fri 4 -5pmish
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Room amenities lacking, location was great."
The room itself was fine, though outdated. The amenities were lacking. We had one small shampoo bottle for a three day stay, on the second day we emptied it and it was never replaced,even though the empty bottle was in the trash, nor was there any conditioner or lotion in the room. The toilet paper was terrible, cheap and thin. One person coffee packet and one condiment pack each day. Had to search for extra coffee daily. The only place to get coffee was one of the two more expensive hotel coffee shops.Hotel location was excellent, fast elevators and easy parking. Bed was comfortable and the view was great.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"great hotel"
wonderful
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
arlene
"Vegas!"
Quick getaway. We were right on the Strip, close to everything. The room was clean, hotel staff was nice. The only thing that would have made it better was a coffee maker in the room. Luckily there are plenty of food and drink options just right off the elevator.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Upgraded"
I had a great night with my girlfriend and the room was very nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
aaron
"getaway"
great location close to all the shows we wanted to see the food was outstanding and the staff very helpful. Only one problem we had was poor internet access. I needed to keep up with work and could not access the internet for emails. Poor service in that aspect.
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
therese
"worth staying if you get a VERY low rate."
There were a few problems with billing. she told us the resort fee was $25 per day and charged $28. And I'm not sure what the resort fee covers because the pool was closed and we had to pay extra to use the Jacuzzi or steam room. It's centrally located so easy to get around. So as long as it's much lower than others on strip it's still worth staying if you are just looking for a place to crash, because the rooms are nice and the staff is sweet.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"President's Weekend"
I was shocked to be charged a $50/day damage deposit. I was surprised that there is public access to all elevators and all floors. Elevators are available from the lobby so anyone in the lobby can access all hotel floors. My room was clean, my bed was comfortable. It was very quiet. The hotel occupancy was very high with the three day President's Day weekend.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Margery Ann
"You can do better."
Hotel was okay but not great. "Deluxe" room was tiny and a bit noisy. Hotel has their hand out for everything-$8 to use an ATM, $30/hour to use a computer in the business centre, $168 for a "free gift" (we declined the gift). Older property. Would not stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Gordon
"Our recent stay 2015"
Location is great for the price.
3 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Kenneth
"Right in the middle of it all, for a great price"
Overall a decent place to stay while in Vegas. You're literally in the middle of it all. And the price is right. The rooms are a bit dated, but clean. There was no mini fridge or coffee pot so that was sort of disappointing. The ac stayed at a constant 74 degrees no matter how low we set the thermostat . And the fan was very loud on "high". There was some commotion in the hall and room next door at 3 am one night, but hotel security was very responsive. All in all, a good stay and I'd book there again.
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"One night was enough."
The check in was fine but check out was another story. Long lines of disgruntled customers with only one person to check everyone out. The room was fine, nothing fancy.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"How about shampoo and conditioner?"
For a $25 a day nonsensical resort fee, I would expect there to be shampoo in the rooms. This hotel only provided little bars of soap.
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Harrah's Hotel and Casino"
Our flight to Philly was canceled and we had to remain for an additional 2 days in Las Vegas and we decided to go to Harrah's. We were very happy with the king room we were given. It was very clean as well. The only negative thing was very minor: the showerhead was very slow and was not operating at full pressure. Overall we would go to Harrah's again.
2 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Norman G
"Family Trip"
There was only two people to check you in while 10 people were waiting.
3 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Our Super Bowl Getaway"
Excellent locations on site
3 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Well when my brother got to the Hotel it was a mess the rooms were not the ones we booked and he was in the lobby for 30min before he was given a different room and was charged extra for resort fees wich everything was already paid for when I booked the rooms threw hotels.com and confirmed with agent about no extra charges but still got charge. Really really bad experience at Harrah.
3 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
Francisco
"good location"
the room was a little old, but for the price and the location it was awesome.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Dustin
"dont stay here!"
no coffee pot, Ice bucket, no refrigerator and we didn't get the room we booked. Then they wouldn't comp us or accommodate us for all the inconvenience. Worst hotel we ever stayed in.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
"90's retro horror"
Well if you like a dark dated room then Harrahs is the place for you. It was a flash back to 1990. The bed was really soft. Throughout the night I had to pull myself out of the hole from the soft mattress. The blanket on the bed was as thick as top sheet, making my night a little chilly. Oh and as for cleanliness the room looks ok but as I was watching tv and grabbed the remote, I noticed several strips of breathe-rite stuck to the side of the remote. I think that was someone's collection :-/. After observing the remote, I thought to myself what else in this room could have other peoples DNA or body fluids lurking on the furniture and bedding. Oh and I like nice bathrooms and if you're like me, you would rate the bathroom a 4. And ladies, the light in the bathroom was dim. So putting on make up is a challenge. I hope this review is helpful to others.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Kasey
"Great Location....Don't Try to Steal the Iron!"
Stayed at Harrah's for both a work convention and fun weekend with friends. The common areas of the hotel in the main casino area have had some updates. However, if you're staying at the hotel, you'll be instantly surprised at the "time warp" you're walking into....straight out of 1990's. Gross & mis-matched carpet, dated furnishings in the room, almost no lighting in the room. At least it didn't smell. The cherry on top was trying to use the iron/ironing board combo. They have mounted a plate to the bottom of the ironing board and added a security cable so that you can't steal the iron. What?? Who comes to Vegas to steal the iron? Instead, you have to drag the entire unit (board + iron) into the bathroom to fill it and can't really iron anything b/c the security cord doesn't really stretch. Ghetto. I can't point to any other place I've stayed (even the cheapest of the cheap), where they're worried about losing the iron. Thankfully, I wasn't spending much time in the room. The location, as mentioned in other reviews, couldn't be in a better place but at some point, the dated furnishings in this hotel are bordering on unhygienic.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Leigh
"Great location, simple rooms, not the best casino"
The general facility, bars and restaurants were nice. Our room was a little old and too dim. The waiting staff at the machines and tables was unfortunately slow and unattentive.
3 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Lizmeth
"good"
good
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
RONGHUA
"Wouldn't stay again"
For the price, this was one of the worst hotels on the main part of the Strip. Smoking choice for your room doesn't matter, since the rooms on each side of you could be smoking, as is the rest of the hotel. Both rooms we rented had nasty stains either on the bed or on the ceiling (what IS that?!). Location isn't bad, within walking distance of most of the Strip or close to the monorail if you can't walk.
3 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Good place to stay if you get a good deal."
Great single deck blackjack in heart of Las Vegas is hard to find. Room was great we just wish we were given some perks or specials of some sort.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
dante
"Good deal"
Great stay for the price point! Located walking distance of many other hotel/casinos in the Center Strip for about half the price.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Review"
Amazing!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Nice last minute option for a trade show at Sands"
Nice room, but Bill Harrah would not be pleased with his namesake hotel. Arrived to a line of 100 people checking in. They were way understaffed. Four people for 20 or so stations. Went straight to the tables instead and 90 minutes later there was still 100 people waiting. Fortunately I had a. Gold players card and was able to cut the line. "Upgraded" to 35th floor where the ventilator rumbled all night. Not so bad, but not really acceptable in a room with $200+ price tag. Mini-bar was empty! No room service! It is however a great alternative to the Venetian/Palazzo if you are going to the Sands convention center and want to save a buck.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Gregory
"An excellent stay"
I had a really good time and I liked the new food court they built!
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
kenneth
"Nice place to stay."
The staff was very friendly and professional. Only downside was the lack of delayed checkout.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"family vacation"
Great location. Right in the middle of everything. No fridge or microwave in rooms. They wanted $20 a night for a fridge. The rooms were on the smaller side? All of the hotels charge a resort fee and all you basically get for that is use of the gym.
6 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Upgraded but .."
I rented 2 rooms for our party, and when we checked in, the hotel had us for 2 King size, when we had requested 1 King and One room with 2 beds. No problem, and the reception person upgraded our party to 2 suites on the top floor. NICE. Everything was fine until I returned to my room about 12:30 AM to find the temperature at about 80 degrees. Set at 68, the thermostat was stuck or something and we were HOT, and not as in throwing the dice at a craps table HOT. Engineering showed up in about 10 minutes after a call to the desk, had to open up the unit, bypass some things and reset the system in order to get the heat off. Not the worst thing that can happen, but overall it was about an hour to get it taken care of. Still, it was an overall good stay. BTW, when I mentioned the aforementioned incident to the check out person, there was no record in the system of the need for the repair.
BB
"A Great Family/Friends Getaway"
Overall, my stay was great. The staff are very accommodating with any requests made. We had four rooms total, celebrating a 21st birthday. It was nice to be able to get adjoining rooms, as I know some hotels have not complied with that request.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Sheila
"Everyone who works there was very accommodating."
Check in was very easy and fast. The restaurants were excellent. The waitress and cleaning staff was very friendly and really seemed to want to please my husband and I while gambling. Never had to wait for a waitress to take our order and return. Very pleased with our vacation. Thank you
jackie
"Perfect location"
Great location, nicely remodeled, easy to get around, great price, overall good choice
pamela
I'd stay there again, and would recommend it to friends. The price was great.
"Nice for the price"
This is not the fanciest or highest-end hotel in Vegas, but financially it fit into my budget and was still nice enough for a vacation. I didn't get a suite, so the room was a bit small. However, it doesn't have to huge if your not planning on spending a lot of time up in there anyway. We were always on the go, so it worked out fine. A few things that bothered me: 1) The carpet was in need of a good shampooing. 2) The bathtub drain was blocked up. 3) Low flush pressure on the toilet. 4) The blanket on the bed was thinner than I liked. Now the good things: 1) Harrah's is right in the heart of the Vegas strip. Most attractions are in walking distance, with buses being available everywhere else. 2) It is also a direct stop on the monorail line. 3) The restaurants and bars in the hotel are excellent. 4) Less expensive than some other hotels.
Rock
Good place to stay, centrally located on the strip. Bathroom was in partial remodel state with holes in wall and wires sticking out.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Harrah's Hotel in Las Vegas"
Concierge staffs are not so pleasant. It seems like they do not want to be there in the first place. Hidden fee like Resort Fee are very high - $27 a day. This is a very bad business practice. Fulton Street food court in the lobby area is convenient, and foods are good. Ventilation in the lobby is not adequate. Too much gamblers smoke were pluming over toward other areas.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Everyone was very courteous and if we asked for anything, we got it. Thanks!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Vegas escapr"
Good value for a middle of the Strip location with easy access to the Tram.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"room"
I expected a better room. The room was small and you could hear any noise from the outside and the other rooms
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
connie
It was such a great night! perfect location! Right next to everything on the strip
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great overall. Problem with noisy neighbors."
Overall, it was great. The only problem is that the walls of the rooms are not built with a very good noise isolation. We could hear lots of noises coming from people in the next rooms.
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Juan Sebastian
"our weekend"
It was a big room, clean, but it was a tad noisy in the morning when construction started early.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Christine
"Great location on the strip"
Overall the stay was great. Only thing that went wrong was the room service. Called them at 8:30am with order. Again at 9:30. It never showed up. Checked out at 11:00am
2 night trip Jan 7, 2015
Corey
"nice hotel, excellent staff"
We liked the hotel, and overall it had a good vibe to it.
sara
Great location,got upgraded to a petit suite when we checked in. Had a great time!
"Noisy room!"
Besides the horribly smoky casino, the room was noisy. Elevator noise or some such constantly, hard to sleep. Walls are paper thin and the couple next door was having loud drunken arguments. Look elsewhere if at all possible.