All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

"A 5 star hotel at a 3-4 star pricde."
The Westin Harbour Castle has been an elite hotel for decades, located on the waterfront in Toronto giving spectacular views of both the city and Lake Ontario. The valet parking is pricey, but convenient. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. They even upgraded our room to accommodate our 8 year old. They were awesome! The pool and hot tub were great, and the steam room in the change rooms was extremely relaxing. The Westin is located about a 10 minute walk south of Union Station and St. Lawrence Market, a great place to shop for a fantastic array of old world foods. You won't be disappointed! Also if you like shopping the Westin is a short cab ride from the Eaton's Center, a huge multi-story shopping center located on Younge Street and a short walk or cab ride to the Air Canada Center and the CN Tower. No shortage of things to do at close hand. I would recommend The Westin to anyone looking for a hi-end hotel in the heart of Toronto.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
CHRIS
"Two classes of service?"
This was a fine 3+-star stay, but from past experience we would have expected a little extra from a Westin. We have a sneaking suspicion they put Hotel.com guests in the South Tower and full-paying customers in the North Tower. But no way to know for sure. The other guests near us were noisy at awful hours.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Great services. Only wished there was WiFi in the swimming and exercise area or/and free WiFi in the room.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Valet threw my whole trip off!"
Didn't expect valet to be that much. Valet threw my whole trip off 45$ a night? Not a reasonable price otherwise I would of gave It 5 stars. Valet gave a attitude when first checking in asking questions to them seemed like they hated there job maybe a little more friendly staff for valet that would be awesome! We did not know the area well we asked them if we could check in first then take stuff out of the car they were very rude.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Jayvin
Everything was great food was a bit pricey though.
3 night trip Dec 18, 2014
Nicholas
All the staff were extremely present and the room was very clean and beautiful. I very much enjoyed my stay at the Westin and will definitely be using them again in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Stephen
"Great stay, but you get nickel and dimed"
Great view, friendly staff, but $45 parking on the grounds and $15 a night for wi-fi in addition to the room cost is offensive.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Jake
Pleasant hotel - Nice setting. Well, now I've been "required" - twice - to "add a bit more" to my review, which survey requirement makes me a little less pleased with the hotel. Take what you are given ... without complaint!
Molly
"Easily accessible and great views"
We had a great time at the Harbour Castle. It was easily walkable to Union station, Hockey Hall of Fame, CN tower, and tons of other happenings in downtown Toronto. Great view of the water from the south tower on the 30 floor. I would definitely recommend staying there.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Franklin
"Next to Perfect!"
My rating says it all. From the moment we walked through the front entrance till the time we left, it was a near perfect experience. Close to everything Toronto, wonderful view of the harbour, pool was amazing.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Maple Leaf Getaway"
We had a weekend getaway to watch the Toronto Maple Leafs, so the location was perfect. The lake and changing colours of the leaves was beautiful.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
EARL F
"Great stay for any event at the Air Canada Cnt."
The hotel was beautiful. The staff friendly and helpful. Only problem was the WiFi. It's only free if you're in the lobby and even then it's very hard to connect to or to stay connected to. I would prefer they have free Wifi in your room.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"What the doctor ordered!!"
Fantastic weekend. The wife and i wanted to get out of town for our anniversary on a budget..Got the standard room but was upgraded to a room with a view of the lake and in room wi fi..room was clean and quiet.location is close to everything in walking distance.some construction but absolutely perfect location. close to subway rodgers center..and can get to anyplace for $10 or less in a cab..would stay here every time!!oh and by the way see david at the concierge desk!! pointed out restaurants ..nite life ..attractions.made navigation of downtown a breeze..excellent work by the entire hotel staff
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
It was a pleasant stay. Was near some dining place. It was just an overnight stay so did not view any sights.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Ceil
"Over-rated hotel"
I've been traveling to Toronto many times before and tried several different hotels including InterContinential there. After staying with Westin Harbour Castle, I find it overrated in terms of the condition of the hotel, the cleanliness of the room, the quality of hotel services and the surrounding of the hotel itself. Briefly, due to the ongoing constructions within downtown Toronto area, the hotel is located near around road and building constructions, which is somehow inconvenient. The hotel seems old and room itself has several areas, such as the carpet in wore off. Also the ice machine is located at unfurnished area in the building, unlike Marriott or others. Additionally, the room has provided fewer bath towels in comparing with other hotels I've stayed before such as Marriott. Overall, I find this hotel is over-rated and only in average level.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great accomodations & Too expensive parking"
The hotel rooms and amenities and location are hard to beat....I loved being at the harbor with the Great Lake in my sights. The staff was friendly and helpful. I wish there was free wifi throughout the hotel. I also had to park my car three blocks away in alternative parking and pay $35 a night for the privilege.... the Westin chain can do better in these two regards...
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
cac
"Great anniversary"
The hotel staff was fantastic. The rooms clean and as pictured.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Shannyn
"Great location and amenities"
This hotel was great for a family vacation. It was located close to the harbor ferry, the CN tower and several restaurants. The valet parking option was only 10 dollars more than the self-parking, so well worth it. The kids got a free movie in the hotel room. There is a lot of construction nearby, but it wasn't too distracting. The restaurant was expensive, but the kids ate free. Altogether, a great place to stay, and I'd stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"toronto on the fly"
the hotel has a perfect location for a first timer to Toronto.the harbor,rogers center,and the cn towerand air canada center.Will make a long weekend next summer and it will be at the harbor castle
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
terry
"Nice hotel next to lake"
We had a clean comfortable room with a great view of the lake and ferry docks. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Philip
"East end of the lakefront walk"
We enjoyed the location on the lake and lake walk. You can get to most any where you want with the short walk to Union Station The accomindation a where very nice.
4 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"One night in Toronto"
We came in with the kids for a night in Toronto and were disappointed with the Westin. Location out of the way and clearly a place that caters to the business traveler.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
UPON ARRIVING AT THE HOTEL OUR ROOM WAS NOT READY AND WE HAD TO WAIT 1 HOUR PLUS FOR IT TO BE CLEANED HOWEVER JOE AT THE FRONT DESK WAS VERY APOLOGETIC AND CERTAINLY COMPENSATED US FOR OUR TIME. THE ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN AND THE VIEW WAS SPECTACULAR.THE PIZZA AT THE BAR WAS TASTY AND THIN CRUST OUR MEAL AT TOULA'S THE BEST THANK YOU
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great lake view, and conveniently located."
My husband, 16 year old daughter and I shared a room with a king and an additional cot. The beds were very comfortable, but oddly the cot only came with sheets. And no other bedding!The decor was nice , but the fabric on the furniture was a little dirty.. Great access to Toronto Island .
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Very nice view of the lake"
I'm happy that we stayed at Westin. The staff was always very nice. We also stayed in rooms with very nice view of the lake. Even with all of the constructions going on around, it was still a nice location.
4 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Long Weekend"
Location, staff, food, views, this hotel has it all. Would stay there ten times over. Went for a long weekend and enjoyed every minute. This hotel is located by the fairy's to the island's, to all the water after dark activities.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
NIck and Stella
The staff is friendly and the hotel overlooks the lake giving it a great view. Overall great place to stay.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Great location ! Excellent stay!"
Stayed at Westin for 4 nights. When I informed the front desk staff that it was my first time in the city, he upgraded my room to lakeview. Very welcoming staff (David;did not get his last name). Would stay again in this hotel and recommend to relatives and friends.
1 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
"Close to all good sights"
Great stay
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Westin harbour hotel
"Ron Little John & Funk Embassy"
Met with friends in the lobby of the Harbour Castle, our the Jr. Suite was ready for early checkin ... after enjoying the outstanding view of ferries coming and going, small aircraft taking off and landing we continued on the the Jazz Festival via cab, waiting outside the lobby, great performance by Ron Little John, only to end the night in a superior bed in our king room with a lake view. Thank you Westin for a great weekend adventure. We registered for your vip guest card and look for to staying at your many locations in the future.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
Bonnie
"Our worst westin experience"
I think this particular Westin is a real bad hotel choice for family visit to Toronto and here is why: First of all this hotel is just overpriced when it comes to room rate compared to other similar hotel. Now the reason I made my last statement is mainly because the general amenities this hotel offers is just too mediocre or worse than any hotel in its similar class. The hotel is situated in the worst part of Toronto, near the harbor ..a bit far from general heart of downtown Toronto where all restaurants are. Now In case most visitors to Toronto may not know, this city is different than other cities by the water or lake where generally places near water/lakes are the most active and expensive to live. However in Toronto, the places near harbor has nothing except for the ferry station. Any good restaurant you need to go one has to walk 15 to 20 mins up to downtown first in Toronto busy traffic . Moreover due to the very extensive massive construction that is currently going on in downtown Toronto until 2015, this hotel is just terribly located middle of all these construction, road closure, dust and noise etc. so the walk is not nice .. It's rather a safely issue and a puzzle.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Downtown in the heart of it all"
Very nice
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good Room but No Free Wi-Fi"
Good room and very clean. Super friendly and helpful staff (ask for Rio). Good location on the waterfront and within walking distance of interesting neighborhoods such as Chinatown and Kensington. BUT no free Wi-Fi in room; expensive - cost $15 a day to get it. I would have rated this hotel much higher if the rooms had free Wi-Fi.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Fred
Parking costly At $45.00 but otherwise superb experience...
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
The hotel was great! We luckily got a room on 34th floor lakeside and watched harbor and airport activity from our room! Location was within easy walk to lots of worthwhile city highlights.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Barrett
"Wonderful Location, Great Staff!"
The front desk staff was amazing. We booked a regular 1 king bed room and didn't expect to be given any options when we checked in, but I was asked if there were any special requests. I asked for a room on a higher floor and was given one on the penthouse level. Very nice accommodations and great location if planning anything on Toronto Island, the harbor front, or at Rogers Centre.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
robkat
"Walking Distance to Everything!"
I love staying at this hotel. We could walk to all the places we wanted to visit. Love being by the waterfront, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, and so much more. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Linda H.
"Elegant facility"
This is a remarkable hotel....staff was honestly attentive... I enjoyed a wonderful stay at this location... Room was very clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Kathie
"Convenient location for summer activities"
Busy hotel located on Lake Ontario. Convenient for island excursions. Lots of construction in Toronto this summer in preparation for Pan Am Games in 2015. Nice and busy lobby bar with food. Great restaurant at 38th floor. Incredible views of the islands and city.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2014
Idar
We came back this year because we enjoyed our stay so much last year. We love the location however this year the room was not as clean or nice and refrigerator was a "cooling beverage" frig only and we had to put ice in it for it to keep cool according to the operator??? It plugged in but was not working well. For the price we paid for the room I was highly disappointed with the room not so clean, needing much work and the frig not working at all. I am returning to Toronto soon and I will be checking out other hotel options.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Gorgeous lake view & close to everything"
Large, clean, comfortable room with gorgeous view of lake. Could see lights of Niagara and Rochester at night. Good restaurants, helpful and courteous staff, easy walking distance to downtown shopping, event venues and attractions. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
CJ
"Great Harbour View"
This hotel was ok. Not the cleanest of rooms but better than some. There was a lot of construction which made walking around somewhat difficult. Toronto has not taken advantage of their harbor and it doesn’t seem to be designed for vacationers. There are very few restaurants on the harbor. You really need to walk a block or two into the city to find restaurants and that's not convenient if traveling with children. We did enjoy watching the sailboats from our window. There is a restaurant in the hotel but it’s quite expensive and the food was mediocre.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
t peterson
In the heart of downtown Toronto, excellent service and very clean. Totally enjoyed my stay and will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"too expensive"
everything was to expensive especially parking your car $45 a night
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
terri
"Very nice hotel on the harbor."
All staff was very friendly and helpful. Check-in was fast and efficient. Rooms comfortable and nice size.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Outstanding hotel. However, they weren't able to offer early check-in. Even with advance notice.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Nick S
"Convention Central!"
I felt this was one of the worst Westin hotels I have stayed in. Perhaps due to the global Lion's Club convention taking place on site. Booked day of due to price so based on location and value not too bad but below average overall. Not enough people at the front desk. Asked for a family friendly but unique restaurant in area and concierge recommended the Old Spaghetti Factory - yuck - we didn't go there - try Beerbistro - Mgr Mark I think was awesome. And somehow, the bathroom ceiling fan leaked water. How a fan leaks water is beyond me. Nice bed and decent A//C. Needs remodeling.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"TURF Concert"
Hotel was great!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Dorothy
"Most conveniently located still affordable"
Very positive experience. Prompt service: convenience beats everything!
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Uc
"Helpful"
I had a problem with my room and the staff were very helpful in solving it to my complete satisfaction
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014