All hotels in Independence, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH, 44131, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

The toilet would come on and go off periodically and I had to call front desk twice about T.V.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Easy access to many things"
Good amenities. Staff was excellent. To insist on more is an insult. I will not use your service again if this is required.
carol
No problems...fantastic as expected ? Mom mommy Mom mom Mom mm
"Not sure I'll repeat next trip..."
Staff was AMAZING. Hot tub was clean and not overly chlorinated. Common areas mostly clean, elevators were prompt. Beds were decently comfortable. What I didn't like was the fact that room service food was ALWAYS cold, the trays sometimes sat in the hallway all night long, the toilet was broken and my room was never serviced. Granted, I didn't leave often, but when I did housekeeping would be in the very next room and mine always got skipped. After a few days trash was pretty piled up.
Angel
"Clean and comfortable"
Went to see the Christmas Story House...clean, comfortable and convenient to restaurants.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Good price but needs some TLC"
This hotel didn't seem to be up to Doubletree standards. Wallpaper was peeling in the hallways, the carpet in the room had some stains, and the place just generally seemed worn-down a bit.
Dwayne
"A Busy and Overwhelming Hotel."
Our family headed out to Cleveland for a weekend trip to see the Zoo, and we didn't arrive to the hotel until around 9:30 on Friday night. My pregnant wife and two small children were exhausted, and when we got up to our second floor room, the hallway was lined with a youth travel hockey team and their moms, as they were all locked out of their rooms. We promptly asked to switch rooms, as we didn't want to deal with a bunch of kids potentially making a lot of noise, and the staff was very accommodating. One other thing I noticed on Friday night was that as we were checking in, a formal event that held an auction was cashing patrons out. People were dressed up. It was neat. The next night was much more chaotic. Our Cleveland adventure left all of us wiped out and headed for bed early (around 8:30), but we wanted to get a swim in before bed, so we went to the pool only to find said hockey team acting completely insane in the pool while two dads drank beer and two moms played on their phones. My kids did not have fun in the pool, and we had to walk through a large wedding/bar area to get back to our room. Eventually, the hockey team was riding on the elevator at 10pm, chasing each other on every floor, until I finally had enough and yelled at twelve of them before a staff member asked me not to yell at other people's kids. Clearly, some hockey parents can't handle parenting duties while traveling.
Zach
"Good location for rock and roll Hall of fame"
We had a fire alarm go off in the middle of the night. The problem was a power surge. It was quickly corrected. The manager took some money off the bill while I was checking out. I would highly recommend your hotel to friends and family!
merri
"Great snowy evening!"
Fantastic hotel for the price, and the hotel staff were spectacular! The only thing I wasn't fond of was the hole in the wall workout facility. I know not everyone is into it, but the floors were sticky and because of it's proximity to the pool it smelled a bit moldy. Also several weights were missing. Other than that great!
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"first indepence stay"
enjoyed the area, very nice scenic,not far from downtown cleveland. would recommend to stay here again. Hotel was clean, nice and staff was helpful.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Very affordable Luxury hotel"
I had a wonderful experience at the hotel for the short time i was there. My room was clean, my bed was extremely comfortable, and the amenities were fairly comparable.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Professor Lasky
It was a short stay but comfortable
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"pleasant stay"
All was up to very high standards.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Amazing weekend"
Will definitely stay again.. Great price and location.. Friendly staff and guests...Love Cleveland..
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Adrienne
"Nice Hotel close to Cleveland Clinic"
Very nice. the only thing I didn't like was the shower curtain it smelled like a used wet dish cloth. I called the front desk and they sent someone from housekeeping to replace it with a very fresh clean smelling one in just a few minutes. Other than that everything was great. will definitely stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Rhoda
"Good hotel. No regret."
Service and hotel were delivered as promised. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
Donnell
"GREAT FOOD! Loved the 1st Floor Garden/Pool View"
Very pleasant overall...GREAT FOOD at Shula's 2. Very positive experience, wouldn't hesitate for a moment giving a quality recommendation. I like DoubleTree Hotels very much, but this one was a step above for sure!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jerry
was asked to change my room at check in from the room I had booked in advance which was fine but the room we were in was very dirty ex:cobwebs on the light over the table, table all scratched up, dirty floors, old coffe filter in the coffe pot, couple small fridges in the room (kind of weird). On a good note, the staff was very friendly and helpful!! Cookies were nice touch @ check in. I just think at almost $200 a night for a 1 bed room that it would be a nicer room.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Bed was really comfortable."
It could have been cleaner. Staff on checkin was kinda rude. Ease to get to downtown Cleveland was nice.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Convenient location for our trip to Michigan"
Everything was great except the fact that our TV had intermittent sound. One minute is has sound and the next minute nothing. That was consistent on every channel which led us to believe that the TV needs to be repaired.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Would always stay here"
Loved everything about this place.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Scott Page
We stayed at the Doubletree for a wedding and was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff as well as the cleanliness of the hotel And of course we love the cookies!!!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Room was very dusty. Sheets had stains on them. Tub was not ver clean as well and was clogged.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Noisiest hotel ever..."
Hotel staff made little to no effort to quiet down rowdy guests in next rooms over despite multiple calls to report the noice...noice was unbearable after midnight and staff made no effort to have them quieted down. Hotel staff repeatedly said they would call security to ask the other patrons to quiet down, nut they never did.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Friendly front desk."
There was a problem with the tub in our room and they gave us another room. We asked for quiet and it was. The front desk staff were very nice. The cookie was excellent too.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
carol
Second time staying for a weekend vacation. Close to everything we needed to get to. Staff was great - front desk recommended a great local pizza place that delivered right to the hotel after a long day of shopping (it was delicious). She also gave us a ton of menus of other places that would deliver so we had options. It was nice to relax in the pool and hot tub, too. Nice for just a little get-away. Room could have been a little cleaner, but we had no harsh complaints.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Kat
hotel was nice as expected, good location for our needs. The staff was super friendly and accomodating. The cookies were plentiful and delicious. The pool was nice however it needed to be skimmed and we couldn't find anyone or anything to take care of that. My only real concern or complaint was that the hallways are VERY loud, people coming and going woke me up every night and morning. Our last night was especially disruptive as there was a very loud group that yelled, cussed and fought in the hallway...security was called and they did the best they could - it was a very long and restless night and we had a wedding the next day so I was not too happy with the experience.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Dawn
"People make the difference"
This hotel has a kind friendly staff. I have stayed here about 4 times and will continue to do so unless I stay with family. I liked my room, the toiletries are nice, the bed was fantastic and the indoor/outdoor pool with hot tub are just what I needed. It's in a great location, right in between north south east west of Cleveland. But I can't say enough about the staff: maintenance, managers ,front desk, housekeeping, Schulas 2 and breakfast buffet- they are nice and know what they're doing. Oh yeah and those chocolate chip walnut cookies they hand out are delicious !
4 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Jenny Zupancic
"I've stayed with them before"
Good location, excellent staff, good parkng, I'd highly recommended this hotel. A straight shot to anywhere in town and surrouding areas.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
D Fox
"near college"
It was a nice area, and the hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The beds were a little too soft for my liking but other than that it was a nice hotel
4 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Janice
"Needs updating/renovation"
Unfortunately, I would not recommend this hotel as it is in need of maintenance and renovation. Wallpaper is pealing off the walls, carpet is worn and dirty.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"bad stay"
I did not like the way I was treated when my room flooded at 2am from the room upstairs.
6 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Luis
"Passing Thru"
Everything about the hotel was what we needed. Close to Cleveland. Next to interstate. Safe neighborhood. Friendly staff. Clean spacious room with fridge. Would definitely stay here next time in Cleveland. Very satisfied.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
I expected more, I thought Double Trees were very high end hotels but this one was not. Elevator dirty, desk personel polite but not terribly helpful and no free breakfast. I will probably stay at a free breakfast hotel next time. Price was O.K.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"vacation"
Didn't have local channels on their tv selection.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
"stayed for 2 nights"
Everything was great! Room smelled good was clean. We were very happy. I found a small hair in the bathtub but hey no one's perfect.everything else was great!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
jess
"Great Business hotel while in Cleveland area"
Great location when traveling in the Cleveland area as it is perfectly situated off 77/480/271 intersections. Everything you need is on Rockside Road, so You do not need to travel far.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Very nice hotel. Close to plenty of resturants"
This hotel provided more than I expected. The staff was wonderful. They were very friendly polite and helpful. They never made you feel like you were inconveniencing them no matter what time or day you needed something. If I ever stay that way I will stay here.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Tara
"convenient location"
We loved the hotel. However, there was a family reunion going on in the hallways until after midnight. Security came up 3 different times to quiet the noise.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Yvonne
The fire alarm went off on one of our night stays , it was extremely loud everyone was confused on where to go, if they should stay in the hallway or take the stairs to get to the first floor safely.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay at the DoubleTree again.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Will stay again
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Ed
"Avoid rom 102"
We were surprised when we got a double room with a mini bar and a large meeting table. (Room 102) However, we quickly discovered this room should not have been sold as a sleeping room. The doors had no weather-stripping or seal which let in lots of light and noise from the hallway. The room was at the end of the hall by the exit doors so there was lots of noise with people coming in & out. We were treated to people congregating in the hallway talking loudly on their cell phones, and drunks making all kinds of racket. My wife had to get up and tell them to be quiet since we were trying to sleep. The carpet had not been swept and was stained. The AC was loud and did not appear to be working correctly since the room was quite humid. The lights at the mini bar did not work. The closet doors jammed when I tried to open them. There were spiderwebs on the light fixtures. The desk clerk offered to refund our room charge, and said she faxed the info to Expedia since i booked thru them. (People still FAX?) I'll see if I get a refund or not in a couple days......I'd better.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great place to stay in Cleveland."
The food in Shulas2 was GREAT!!! We saw no less than 50 fireworks displays from our top floor unit.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Room smelled like smoke, headboardwas broken and leaning against beds.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very clean & nice"
The staff was courteous & polite and saw to ALL of our needs
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Gladys
"EXTREMELY UNHAPPY"
We were rather surprised that at "Hilton" would be this bad! Upon arrival the clerk requested my debit card in the event of incidental charges, interestingly enough they charged my debit card $117.00 that they could not explain when I called to complain. Additionally, at check-in after 4 p.m. there was garbage in the hallways walking to our room, drink glasses sat on the tables at the end of the hallways until the next day, I found bug carcasses in our room, the pool, the pool, filthy piles of wet towels, no clean towels, and EVEN after telling the front desk NOTHING changed!!
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
SoUnhappy!
Nice place, pool was great. Close enough to downtown and the lake and restaurants close by. Only issue were paper thin walls. Was awoken by a conversation next door this morning.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
John Patterson
"Not My Best Double Tree Stay"
Alot of things went wrong on this visit to DoubeTree. The first room had a broken bed and when they changed my room, the new one smelled like cigarettes, the people in the adjoining room were LOUD, and the shower curtain was dirty. I also did not enjoy the breakfast buffet. the food was cold. I only stay at a few hotels when I visit Cleveland and I think its time for a new hotel experience for my next visit.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Kesh
"Downtown was a hop skip and a jump away!"
We were very happy with the Double Tree. The restaurant (Shula's) was great, The hotel was clean, well maintained, and easy to get to.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014