All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9999 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX, 77042, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Stay was good just didn't have the big tub I wanted.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Demetris
Great stay. Neighborhood was ok, but there were car break ins.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
Nice hotel and pool area, but only one outlet in the room worked - and we had numerous items to plug in.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Brooke
"Your car will be broken in to."
Parking was horrible, beds had a white comforter that was filled with dirt. Bathroom was dated, shower head was broken, and tub was clogged. Parked in the front and my car along with 3 others was broken in to. Spoke with the manager and he showed no empathy. He said there has been a lot of break ins and nothing could be done. My trip was brought to an end due to the thieves breaking the locks, causing the car door to remain unlocked. Total cost to fix was was $400. Do your self a favor and do not stay here.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Weekend getaway!!!"
Great staff who took excellent care of us and seemed truly genuine!!!!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Justin
"Staff went above and beyond!"
First off, I got this room at a discounted rate when hotels.com was running a special! It's in a central location, around 10 minutes from the City Centre, the Galleria, and little China town! Our weather during our stay was absolutely terrible, it was this weekend during the flood. After spending 4 hours in our car trying not to drown, we cancelled our next day's trip to Galveston. After we arrived at the Hilton we asked if they could extend our stay with the discounted rate we received. They did not hesitate! Housekeeping was also super friendly! The room & bed was very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, despite the absolute terrible weather! You guys have earned a customer for life! Thank you!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
We have stayed here before and was pleasantly pleased with the hotel both times. It is conveniently accessible to major highways which makes travel around Houston easy.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
Elton
"great escapes"
Had a great time, but found the 1 meal I had in the Rio ranch resteraunt was good, but a little high priced. Was led to believe the breakfast was complimentary
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Deborah
"In a rainy weekend"
Over all excellent but I just notice the sheets didn't smell fresh ..
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
maricel
The room was great, the breakfast in the penthouse was wonderful. I really enjoyed the room and the view.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Gwenzetta
"Amazing Hotel for price"
It was wonderful!!!!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"5 Star Hotel"
Stay was GREAT! GREAT location GREAT costumer service! Super comfortable and clean hotel we decided to add another night
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
ciara
"Not as good as it sounds."
They gave us the wrong room and wouldn't fix the situation. Ended up sleeping in a pull out couch.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Mario
"Great getaway for a weekend"
Great 2 night stay. I did wait 2+ hours for a mini fridge from the time I checked in to the time it was delivered to the room. Other than that snafu, it was an overall enjoyable stay.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Zachary
"Loved it"
everything was great except the mattress was a bit too soft. I would stay again though.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Adrienne
"great stay"
Everyone was very nice and helpful, the pool area was clean. Definitely would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Armando
"get place, clean, smells nice, friendly staff"
It would have been nice to have a microwave
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Dana
"For the heavy sleepers"
The hotel staff was VERY friendly and efficient! I love the neighborhood and area surrounding the hotel. My only complaint is that the walls are paper thin, so constant rumbling, loud talking, slamming of doors, running down halls, etc, was heard all night long. Beautiful hotel, but needs insulation in between walls!!!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Great HoteL"
Great Hotel. Very comfortable. Impeccable service
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Russell
"guest"
Hotel was very noisy. I'm not sure but it looked like some kind convention was going and the guest were extremely loud. s
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Excellent. The only issue was there was a lot of noise and partying from other guests.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Kameron
"the best hotel"
Its was really nice and the people that work there was as well
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Gabriel
"Worth the Drive"
Was in town for an event at NRG/Reliant Stadium. Stayed at a low end hotel close to the stadium the first night but it was terrible. Moved to the Hilton Westchase the next night and it was great. We had to drive a bit farther but it was the same price and MUCH nicer.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
The staff was really professional and explained all the sites Houston had to offer!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Awesome staff!"
Great stay. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice Visit"
The staff was very kind, and made my visit very enjoyable.
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
Enjoyed our stay. Front desk was nice and courtious. Our room was nice and clean. Couldn't believe how cheap we got the room seeing how nice of a hotel it was.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"just okay"
it was satisfactory, I stayed only a single night but note its a bussiness stay kind of hotel as not even microwave in room, i was with family,breakfast was just okay but flies all over that put me off for a $20 per person breakfasts. I dont think i would come and stay here unless im on bussiness trip not with family.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"5+++++"
Staff and hotel both great.
3 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"No smoking."
Stay was great except I booked a smoking room and when I arrived I found out that Hilton properties are all non smoking.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Awesome stay!"
I highly recommend this hotel. Great restaurants walking distance...literally across the street. The room was clean, and the staff was great except for the guy that checked us in, but he is probably fired as I type this haha! Everything went really smooth. You won't be disappointed staying here.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Anitra
Hotel is in a great location. Stayed several times in the past and has always been outstanding. Only issue was tv did not have good reception, but wasn't there to watch tv, so that wasn't huge.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"great hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay just did not like the fact that I could hear my neighbor through the walls talking and arguing.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
i was very upset with service. was not promise what i had paid for never aging will i ues a thrird party again
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Desiree W
"Nice hotel! Family hotel! Had a lot of fun."
It was a great experience, although the service is not very good!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
travel guy
Great hotel, very clean, very nice and comfortable room..
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Robin
"great service, all the way around"
Had an awesome experience, no complaints
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Harry
"very quiet and relaxing stay"
nice hotel very quiet comfortable pool and hot tub. room was very nice but couldn't get the air conditioning down low enough. had to go buy a box fan. great location for food lots of choices within a 10 minute radius
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Chad
Everything was wonderful! Great Hotel! I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
T-Booz
"Very nice hotel in a great area."
My experience was great. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Ericka
"Not customer friendly"
Will not stay at this hotel
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Tiffany
"Nice hotel."
Very nice hotel. Rooms were large. Bathroom was a little small but overall nice facility. Would definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Sherri
"Horrible Hilton"
my stay was horrible ! The plumbing was backed up and coming through the the sink and smelled horrible .. They moved my room to another in which the room had little to no air!! They credited me back one night of the hotel price for the inconvenience but all in all I was soooooo unhappy I called the next day after checkout for the corporate number and I was treated very rudely and unfair .
2 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Enorma
"evening getaway"
I had an amazing view , room very clean , hotel customer service was excellent . the bed was slightly hard but everything was great
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Kara
"Love this hotel"
We thoroughly enjoyed the stay here at the Hilton, and due to us living a part from each other, we like to rent a room for the weekend. After checking out, we informed the front desk that this would be our "Go-To" hotel from now on. We absolutely loved it and had nothing bad to say about it.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Callie-Jo
Was great, comfortable, and with exellent perosanl service.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Antonio
"Nice Friendly/ Helpful Staff"
I really enjoyed my stay here. I arrived close to midnight and was extremely tired. When I got to my room, The guest in the joing room were very loud and had loud music going, so I called the front desk asking if I get have another room and they put me in a new room( with a great view) right away. My stay was very pleasant from that point on.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Mrs.
"Don't believe the hype"
No mini bar and bathroom was very small. If was quiet room but nothing like I read before my stay
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Maurice
"The view!"
It was wonderful. Very clean & quite, I would stay again. The view was beautiful!
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Marinn
Nice staff, facilities aren't all that much. Too expensive for the room not as worthit as I thought it would be. But importantly its clean!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015