All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2500 S High School Rd, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Captive audience"
The room was fine but the bathrooms were not the cleanest I've seen. The room smelled of cigarette smoke because someone or multiple someones in the same hallway were smoking up a storm despite the facility being entirely non-smoking. I had to lay a towel across the bottom of my hallway door to cut down on the stench being drawn into the room. The restaurant was OK but the staff could use a bit more training on the fine art of pacing deliveries of plates to the table. At the one dinner I ate in the restaurant I had my soup, my salad and my entree all delivered to my table within a 3 minute window. The place was quiet enough but then my room was at the far end of the hallway, as far from the lobby/elevator stack as it was possible too be. The location was convenient to the IMS for the MotoGP races and the shuttle to the airport was on-time but the gangsta rap music selection by the driver was not what I really wanted to hear at 4:30 AM
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"everything we wanted and more"
great experience very friendly helpful staff
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"very disappointing"
I won't ever be staying at this hotel again. It was my first time staying here with my family. Rooms don't have no microwave or fridge. Room service brought up our food cold. Our room was suppose to have sleep number beds and that defintely was false advertising. Trying to shower had to be very careful since the knob kept going down on its own to very hot water. Overall our stay was just terrible at this hotel. Would not recommend to anyone.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Janet
"Indy Radissen in need of cleaning and repair"
Moldy bathroom, bed didn't work, wrong accommodations provided, outlets in poor repair, smokers at the front door. Constantly. Dingy appearance. Staff very pleasant. And not a good price for inferior hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
frequent travel
"Radisson Indianapolis is excellent!"
We needed a place to stay to assist my younger daughter moving to IUPUI first year students residence, The Tower. We look at all the alternatives at Indianapolis and were concern since we chosen a very reasonably priced room. This hotel provides the atmosphere of a five stars Hotel any day. The amount of rooms booked over the weekend proves besides being reasonably priced is the hotel of choice to many more customers.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Felix
"Pleasant"
Very courteous staff. Very clean. Hotel is a bit aged. Also, needs new beds. Overall 3.5 out of 5 stars!
4 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Awful"
It was a mouse running around the lobby!
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Got 2 double beds instead of a king, only complaint. Otherwise a very nice hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Suited Our Needs"
This hotel was fine; the staff were super friendly. There were a few minuses, however. One was the air conditioning unit: it was either freezing or uncomfortably warm. Another was the the electrical outlet in the bathroom. The plug openings were too big for any regular plug so my husband's electric razor cord kept falling out! Also there were WAY too few outlets in the bedroom area. In this day and age when people have to recharge several mobile devices, it was disappointing to find there were no outlets actually on the desk (as we have found in other hotels). To plug in my phone I had to get on my hands and knees and plug it in the ONE available socket UNDER the desk! Not good.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Shelley P
"Never Again"
This is an older property that has very thin walls, and is very run down. When we arrived, we tried to book a shuttle, already booked solid, so couldn't use the park and ride feature to the airport. Got to room, mattresses were worn, bathroom was not clean and our neighbors next door were up until 2am speaking very loudly through the thin walls. This was a waste of our money, never again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
bruce
"nice"
Little too pricey but a good clean place. Friendly & courteous front desk.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Tae
"The Hotel is showing its age"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean but is in need of repair and updating.
"15 minutes from race track"
The Hotel staff was great and went out of there way to help my stay great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
Barry
"Indy delight"
Pleasant quiet nights sleep, clean and friendly.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Don't stay here"
We were leaving for Cabo early the next morning, so decided to stay by the airport. The first room smelled to bad and the "sleep number" bed was inop, so we requested another room. That room smelled better, but that bed was inop also. Would have been more comfortable on the floor. We were leaving early and the hotel did not have any " on the go" breakfast that were advertised. Guess the Radisson name means nothing anymore. Will never stay here again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Barry
"Indy airport hotel"
I've stayed at this hotel twice and was disappointed both times. For my recent visit I called the hotel from the airport for the free shuttle; they said 10 mins. 15 mins later I called again and they said the driver will be there any moment. In the end I waited 25 mins; that's 2.5 times longer than they said - this was very aggravating. I get to the hotel and both staff members were busy on the phone for several minutes before they could help me. They seemed very frazzled and gave me the impression they were in over their heads. The hotel facilities seem a little outdated and in need of renovations. The carpet was old and dingy. The paint on the ceiling of my room was peeling.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Hotel bar open late which is a plus. That is the only thing though. Housekeeping knocked the door 4 consecutive times in the morning, starting early. Told receptionist. Not even a "I'm sorry or we apologize" in response. Overall, not good service.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Don't stay here and if you do, throw the deadbolt"
Upon arrival, around midnight, there was a discarded condom wrapper within 10 feet of the front door. When we get our room key, one of the two elevators is out of order and the overall appearance is not great. We get to our room, open the door and there are people in there. We go back down to the front desk who starts blaming Other people and gives us a room two doors away from the first. When we get to that room, the key doesn't work. We go back down to the front desk. She sends an employee up with us. I let him go first because I know what will happen. He opens the door and a guy yells "dude, wrong room!". We have now walked in on two separate couples. We go back to the front desk and ask for another floor, which they give us, only this final room doesn't have the sleep number bed that we had booked. The next morning the supervisor did nothing to rectify the situation and when we left, the condom wrapper was still there.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Kat
Staff were rude and not courteous at all. Usually happy with Radisson hotels, however this one was not what I am used to.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Our stay was fine the room was in clean state, staff and lounge employees were friendly. shuttle driver was quite polite on Airport drop off.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice Indy hotel"
Room clean Good a/c--July Easy to get down town and local shopping Staff pleasant
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Dean
"Awful Experience - Filthy Room"
I arrived in the evening at the hotel only to find dirty towels in the sink hair all over the bed sheets, a stained carpet and a mattress that was completely shot. When I complained and requested a room change, the front dels attendant didn't seem to care much and told me that there were no other rooms available. Only after several complaints I was switched to a marginally better room. Overall, the single worst hotel experience I can recall.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
"Convenient to Indianapolis Airport"
This hotel is conveniently located, and the staff is very nice. My room was next to the Ice machine which got a lot of activity after Midnight which made it difficult to sleep!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Excellent one night stay on the way to the arirpor"
The 4 of us stayed overnight to catch a 3 a.m. flight to Denver. The hotel provided transportation to the airport and met our plane when we returned, excellent service.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Sleep Number bed did not work. TV did not work."
The room was fine. The shower was old and a spongy plastic insert. Plenty of hot water. The sleep number bed did not work (controller did nothing). That was disappointing because I booked the room to be able to try one out. Could not get the TV to turn on. I don't know if that was a remote or a TV problem
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
It was dirty and the sleep number bed did not work so it was like sleeping on an air mattress at full capacity.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Lack of support on trying to get alternate room, e"
Average hotel, average staff, average location - nothing to write home about other than it had an available room.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Coby
Reserved this hotel for a last minute funeral and was very disappointed. Being of the Radisson brand expected a lot more. Front desk service was slow and rude/ignoring. Room amenities were sparse, coffee & little bottles of shampoo, etc. We like to have a frig & microwave, which could be had for $10/ea per night. Rooms were clean but showing age. Only 1 comfortable chair for 2. Location was away for any stores, gas, restaurants, etc. And, breakfast could only be had between 4&6 am unless you ate at their restaurant, which was slow, expensive, & not that good. Won't be going back!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
sencharlie
"Convenient to airport"
Other than the outdated bathroom, the room was fine. Airport shuttle service was very convenient.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"Not what was promised/described"
Got view of the roof/side of building. Was told there was a pool, no pool in hotel. Shower was coming off the wall. No refrigerator in room. Had old tube tv, other rooms had flat screens. Bed was super uncomfortable. Took staff 3 times to get room key programmed. Not at all what was expected. Nothing was what was promised over the phone
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Awful hotel"
This hotel is reaaaallly old. The white curtain sheers have huge water stains, carpet has lots of stains, room décor is very olldddd. Nothing around this hotel except Crowne Plaza. This hotel sits at the very end of the runway of the old airport which is now used by FedEx. So flights were landing all night right on top of the room. The restaurant is disgusting. Two different meals they bring a glass of water with black stuff in it. The baked potato was undercooked and the salmon over cooked. Restaurant was dead. Everything about this hotel, room, food, décor, etc is just gross and especially the price I paid. All the new hotels close to the airport are in a different location. The only reason you stay here is everything else is sold out and you want to be super close to the airport. But Indy downtown is only a 12 minute cab ride in non rush hour.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Some things didn't work; room not clean."
None of these worked: TV remote, a bedside lamp and the sleep-number feature of the bed. When we pulled out the fold-out couch to sleep on it, there was garbage in the bed which had fallen under the seat cushions. There was an empty soda can in the bedside table's drawer. There were popcorn kernels on the bathroom floor. There was pee around the base of the toilet. Had to kill a large spider under the sink. The bedside clock and the microwave clock were not set.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Jo
"No longer at the airport and nothing is close by"
Was not impressed with the hotel. Airport hotel is not actually at the airport and there is nothing close by. Airport has moved. I had a PAID reservation for a King Size bed. Upon arrival I was told only rooms with 2 full-size beds left and that the hotel did not honor special requests. Room rate on the hotel printout was $20.00 less than what I paid. I already paid to stay I was here but did not receive a credit. There was only one working elevator causing long wait times. The hallways smelled musty. Had to get room key re-keyed. Didn’t work. Only one Select-Comfort bed worked and on the other the LED number indicator didn't work. Beds were extremely uncomfortable. Left, returned and had to get room key re-keyed again. Front desk stated I was in another room that was why my key didn't work. After much discussion convinced them I was in the room assigned (showed the key holder with room number on it). Finally got in the room. The free wi-fi was intermittent if working at all. Not very good for a business traveler. All in all it was a miserable stay. I won't be going back AND I want them to honor the 100% guarantee and refund my entire night's stay. I always stay at Radisson hotels, but if this is any indication of what they are becoming, it will be my last.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
James Maddox
"Good location, close to airport"
This is a perfect location if you're flying out of the Indy airport really early in the morning. The facility is a bit dated and has narrow hallways, old TVs. and an extremely slow elevator. But the bed was super comfy and the room was a nice size.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Sue
Sleep number bed didn't work. Clock radio didn't work. Some of the towels & wash clothes were grimy. No refrigerator to keep drinks or snacks cold. Bedside lamps too dim for reading in bed.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Isolated"
Hotel is 15 minutes from the airport but in reality it is still probaby the closest. Very isolated with nothing within walking distance. Shuttle driver is very nice and will bring you to your two choices of steak & shake or waffle house. Food in the hotel restaurant was just ok but you are stuck there if you don't have transportation.
Other trip May 30, 2014
victor
"Indy 500"
Good location, but jets nearby we're loud at times. The elevators were a little sketchy not opening on selected floor, up when going down and such. Just took time to get to floor. The staff was excellent and helpful with anything requested.
5 night trip May 21, 2014
Sammy
"Nice, clean and quiet hotel."
Enjoyed my stay and will return again in the near future.
Other trip May 27, 2014
It was good
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Wagonhouzer
"Tired hotel near airport"
Hotel condition is the issue. Shower is weak. Ceiling tile separated. Plumbing leaked on bathroom floor. A/C in room was inadequate when outside temp only got to 82F. Fairly clean. Staff was good. Several no shows in restaurant hurt service and delivery rate of food.........
Other trip May 27, 2014
"5/21-23 Stay Review"
1) Receptonist at check in time were disrespectful to clients 2) Receptionist took so much time for check in process 3) In addition, Room key did not work and it took almost 30minutes to get in to my room since checking in. 4)Bath room were too small 5) Noisy for airplane landing and taking off. .
Other trip May 24, 2014
Jill
bed is very uncomfortable.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
SQ
"Nice Hotel.. easy access to major highways"
Easy check-in with Expedia.. Comfortable accommodations. Lots of activities going on.. but we were given rooms away from the crowd noise.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Pleasing"
great location, safe parking. Staff was very friendly and helpful
Other trip May 20, 2014
Terri
I didn't like that breakfast was only offered until 6 a.m. and housekeeping was on the floor cleaning rooms too early for my group. We were all still trying to get some rest!
Other trip May 19, 2014
Monica
"great food hotel needs cleaned up"
The restaurant and desk and shuttle service was great. The hotel was clean just old the doors were dirty or touched up and the ac in the room was extremely loud and the bathroom while clean still looked dirty
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Weary Air Traveler rest Stop"
Easy shuttle ride from/to airport, good staff and room, restaurant very plain, but food more than adequate.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
JGordon
We stay there each time we go on vacation Very comfortable. Nice lounge and restaurant
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Don Smith
"Noisy!"
Very clean. Nice staff. But planes landing right outside my window all night, and I mean, RIGHT outside the window. FedEx, so it was ALL night!
1 night family trip May 12, 2014
DIANA
"Bad stay experience"
Bad. I could hear what the people in next room talk about. Internet does not work. Bath shower does not function well.
Other trip May 13, 2014