All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2500 S High School Rd, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cold Room."
The room was cold the whole night. The heater would work for about ten minutes at a time. The bed was very warm, so we didn't call about it. The next morning when we said it was cold, the waitress at breakfast stated, "We get that a lot." I guess it happens to everyone. Also the breakfast was half off, but not that great.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We apologize for the temperature of your room. We will have the engineering staff address this issue quickly. Please accept our sincerest apologies and know that we are working quickly to make this right. In speaking with the Chef, we will be addressing the lack of excellence that you commented on for the buffet. We want our guests to love it and find it to have all the options, not just meet expectations.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Just OK"
The first thing that I would say about this hotel is that it is need of a serious facelift, including the mechanical systems. When I arrived at the hotel and checked in the person that was helping me was very nice and even gave me some coupons for free drinks at the bar. When I arrived at my room I noticed how cold it was. That was because the heat was not on. I got it to work and thought, considering the size of the room, It wouldn't take too long for it to get comfortable. Not the case. 2 hours later the chill was gone but it certainly wasn't warm. I called down to the front desk to see if I could change rooms and, after being put on hold, was told that someone from maintenence was on the way. When he arrived he agreed that it was not that warm in the room and proceeded to turn up the thermostat and check the unit. He said that heat was coming out and I should give it 30 minutes. He also said that he would check with the front desk to see if there were any rooms available that I could move to. Never heard from anybody after that and decided to go to bed. The next morining the room temperature was more comfortable with the exception of the bathroom which was still cold. My advice would be if you can stay at a different hotel you should strongly consider it.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry to hear about the heat in your room. We are working on a program to test all of our units, to make sure that they are all in working order. With the winter months coming in and out this year, we have not really used the heat on the units. We apologize that this was not done earlier. We will also address the staff issue of not responding and following through with our promise. Please accept our sincerest apology and be assured that we are correcting this issue quickly.
Rob
"Very low price and just barely worth it"
I got a very low price for the room so there was value to the booking. The complaints are just a accumulation of issues. - room dated / condition fair - terrible view - know issue with the lag time before your card key will work - hotel alarms set off twice 3am&8am - a dart tournament and the attendees were loud
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback in regards to your stay. We are so very sorry about the issues you encountered during your stay. The hotel alarm did in fact go off twice and was due to being pulled by a child. We have addressed the disruption and the overall impact the alarm had on our guests. We do apologize. The staff is working very hard to continue to make improvements to the hotel and try to make sure that each room has value and worth for your purchase. Please allow us time to continue to change the issues in the hotel and allow us to have you back as our guest in the future.
x
"Amazing service! Staff are so accommodating"
Last minute trip, with Upland High Band (250 kids and adults or so) for Bands of America National Championship at Lucas Oil Stadium. Hotel is older at the end of the old airport, but very comfortable, good prices. Staff was so helpful with whatever we needed. Internet was spotty, better the closer you are to the public areas. I needed to study and they accommodated me by opening the skyview lounge on the top floor. It was nice and quiet and the internet was great for getting my college work done.
gloria
"good"
room was clean and updated.not much to do around the hotel as far as restaurants or other activity but downtown is about 15 minutes away easy to get to.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
robert
"Ditch the duvet"
Staff was friendly and hotel included more luxuries than I need for a short night's stay. For me, the only negative was that dreadful duvet on the bed. Whose idea was that? Take it off and you freeze; put it on and you roast. What happened to sheets and blankets? Oh, but the breakfast was a nice surprise. It's not included, so I wasn't expecting to eat there. But it turned out to be $4.95 for a complete all-you-can-eat buffet!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Stay elsewhere"
The food was not good! Do not eat at the hotel.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience in our restaurant We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to our Chef, so he may address this situation with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Close to Indy airport"
Our stay was great. We enjoyed a meal in the dining room. The check-in and check-out staff was very friendy and helpful. The hotel provided shuttle service to the airport. The shuttle was on time and the driver was very friendly. We will definitely stay at this Radisson again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Pat
Good experience, I just was there Bout 7 Hour because my meetings in other city.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Dear J, Thank you for the review of your stay. We hope that every time you come to Indianapolis for business, you will stay with us.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
J.
"warm welcome"
Front desk person was a delite
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Horrible"
Don't go!!!! Toilet didn't work. Stains in chairs. And that was a suite!
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. If you reported your toilet to our guest services staff and did not get it corrected, we will also follow up to make sure that the staff is more responsive to any issues. The furniture is being steam cleaned at the end of the month and we will make sure to look over the chair in your suite. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Hotel really needs updating; the room feels really outdated (still had a 19" tube tv), the beds (had a double room and tried both) are completely worn out and the bathroom shower until felt like it was going to come out of the wall.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. We have already placed the order for all new 42' flat screen TVs in guest rooms. We are also updating our bedding.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
THE BEDS WERE HORRIBLE. WE HAD THE SLEEP MEMBER AND EVERYTIME YOU MOVED THE NOISE KEPT EVERYONE AWAKE. THEY WERE WORSE THEN WHEN I WAS A KID AND SLEPT ON A MATTESS ON BED SPRINGS. NO SLEEP AND A LONG FLIGHT A HEAD..............NEVER AGAIN
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Dear VHAYES, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the lack of sleep you encountered all night. We have been working on the replacement of our beds, and apologize that we had not had this corrected earlier.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
VHAYES
"good place, just bad ATM cash machine,"
use this hotel a lot, it is convenient to airport and use it for early morning flights, the restaurant is limited but across street the restaurant is better, people are nice, the room clean the reason for mediocre review this time, -the ATM machine ripped me off, that is it ran out of money -requested 200$ at 1.5% fee, but it gave me an error message along with $60 AND the reciept said that it had given me 80$, reported to front desk and they said that it "not our machine" told to call some number the next day or "report it to your bank" anyway really the hotel is good for what you need, dont use the atm, comfy bed with TV and free bottle of water
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Complete dump"
Don't ever stay here
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Had a sleep number bed that did not work. There was an extra $20.00 added to the bill for incidentals that i was told would come off my credit card at check out. It didn't.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important. We appreciate you bringing the $20 incidental charge to our attention. We understand the inconvenience an unexpected charge can cause. Typically if it is a Debit Card or authorization, it can take up to 3 business days. We apologize that this was not explained at check in.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Good times..."
Very nice staff and amenities. Excellent breakfast served - and for a very reasonable price.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"High recommendations"
The staff was lovely. Curbside transportation to and from IND airport. Beautifully kept rooms. High value and affordably priced. Terrific breakfast each morning in the dining area for $4.50!!!! Would stay there again in a heartbeat.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Sandy
The sleep number bed did not work. Nor did the wireless internet. I will not stay there again. I told the front desk staff the next day about the issues and they did nothing to try and make up for the problems.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff and to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We will address these issues with our staff and correct the issues quickly.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
I ask for a joint rooms and one of them smell sigars big time. the services is horrible. not only that they charged my account for the rooms and at the end they charged extra. I am still disputing those charges. Never again i will do RADISON Hotel. They used to be 5 star hotel, but not any more, they are below two for me! Bathroom has mold all over the and it got clog-up and dirty too.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Standards. We also apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. We will correct the actions immediately and address your comments quickly.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Sandra
"Race Weekend"
Business trip to Indy Labor Day. Client was very happy with the one stop Hotel. Staff is 5 star +. In the future would like to see shuttle to and from Main gate at Lucas Oil Raceway. Over all fantastic 3 day weekend!!!
4 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Love the convince of park and go"
We found this hotel by accident, but have stayed there many times since. You stay the night before your flight, and are able to leave your car parked there instead of the airport. The free shuttle takes you back and forth. The amount you save on parking at the airport can pretty well cover your hotel stay.The facilities are great, the staff is efficient and very friendly. Definitely, recommended.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Heidi
"Back up plan for Gen Con"
Due to the sheer scope of Gen Con, I was unable to obtain my usual room downtown and resorted to searching outside the convention block. The Radisson was affordable and conveniently close -- a 10-minute or so straight shot to Illinois street and my preferred parking area. The room was clean and neat and though some of the furnishings (including the bathtub) were damaged by wear, this was neither a deal breaker nor a huge concern for me. The air conditioner provided enough white noise to block out the air traffic (they are close to the Fed Ex flight path, apparently) and I only heard the jets once on my arrival night. The staff was pleasant and they did not miss a single wake-up call, for which I am very grateful. I did not use any of the other facilities or the restaurant while I was there. Overall, it was a good stay and I will likely book there again for next year.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Nikki
"Not bad, not great"
Overall the room was good, little problems: over-iced freezer in mini-fridge, door between suite rooms didn't latch, visibly spotty patches in bathroom shower, old TVs (tube, not flat), bed number control thing didn't work, soda from vending machine near room was warm. But nothing terrible. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. We apologize for the small corrections that needed to be made, but we had not completed. We will make sure to take care of your concerns quickly.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Severe Airport noise at times"
Pros: Friendly staff, very good cleaning service. Cons: Poor WiFi connectivity. No breakfast offered in the lobby (not even coffee). Shower head didn't swivel. A LOT of airplane noise on the first night. It was very loud and lasted until about 1AM. After the first night the plane noise mostly vanished. The rooms are out of date when it comes to furnishings. No wired LAN connection. The elevator chimes "ding" at all hours (these should be turned off at night by the staff with the simple twist of a key). Would not stay here again.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the constant elevator and airplane noise. We apologize that there is no LAN line in the room. We originally had them and moved to wireless. However, we will make sure to look in our guest rooms and see if we are able to uncover the old lines for better access. We will also work with the engineering department to improve some of the room items that might not be functioning. We apologize that we fell short of the expectations and hope that our hard work to make improvements will change you opinion.
4 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2014
Bryan
"Aging hotel with caring staff"
Tired airport hotel, needing a variety of small repairs. Air conditioner could not contend with an average summer night, and post-maintenance performed cooling for 1 out of every 5 minutes, with little improvement. Staff seemed to care about us, but issues seem systemic. No shuttle to speedway just 5 miles away.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We thank you for mentioning the wonderful comments about the staff and hope that some continuous repairs, we can make large improvements quickly.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Phroob
"Very friendly, helpful staff"
I was in and out, the hospitality alone made me want to stay longer.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Colette
"Dated"
Terrible value
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
John Waits
"Captive audience"
The room was fine but the bathrooms were not the cleanest I've seen. The room smelled of cigarette smoke because someone or multiple someones in the same hallway were smoking up a storm despite the facility being entirely non-smoking. I had to lay a towel across the bottom of my hallway door to cut down on the stench being drawn into the room. The restaurant was OK but the staff could use a bit more training on the fine art of pacing deliveries of plates to the table. At the one dinner I ate in the restaurant I had my soup, my salad and my entree all delivered to my table within a 3 minute window. The place was quiet enough but then my room was at the far end of the hallway, as far from the lobby/elevator stack as it was possible too be. The location was convenient to the IMS for the MotoGP races and the shuttle to the airport was on-time but the gangsta rap music selection by the driver was not what I really wanted to hear at 4:30 AM
3 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"everything we wanted and more"
great experience very friendly helpful staff
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"very disappointing"
I won't ever be staying at this hotel again. It was my first time staying here with my family. Rooms don't have no microwave or fridge. Room service brought up our food cold. Our room was suppose to have sleep number beds and that defintely was false advertising. Trying to shower had to be very careful since the knob kept going down on its own to very hot water. Overall our stay was just terrible at this hotel. Would not recommend to anyone.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Dear Janet, Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We are very sorry to hear about all the issues you encountered during your stay. We are slowly transitioning out of the Sleep Number Beds. We should have made sure that we asked you for your preference. We apologize for this lack of communication. We do offer microwaves and/or fridges upon request, but it is not in all of our rooms. Again, we apologize for the lack of communication with our guests. We are addressing your issues about the room service with our Chef and staff. This is something not tolerated. Please know that we are correcting all of your issues and will make these improvements moving forward. We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area and we are sorry for your unsatisfactory experience during your stay.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Janet
"Indy Radissen in need of cleaning and repair"
Moldy bathroom, bed didn't work, wrong accommodations provided, outlets in poor repair, smokers at the front door. Constantly. Dingy appearance. Staff very pleasant. And not a good price for inferior hotel.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We regret to hear about your disappointment in the room you received. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We will make sure to address the repair issues and the cleanliness of your room. We have posted additional signs in regards to smoking within 10 feet of the building and will make sure to continue to enforce this law. Prior to your next stay, we welcome you to contact us so we may discuss your accommodations in detail.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
frequent travel
"Radisson Indianapolis is excellent!"
We needed a place to stay to assist my younger daughter moving to IUPUI first year students residence, The Tower. We look at all the alternatives at Indianapolis and were concern since we chosen a very reasonably priced room. This hotel provides the atmosphere of a five stars Hotel any day. The amount of rooms booked over the weekend proves besides being reasonably priced is the hotel of choice to many more customers.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Felix
"Pleasant"
Very courteous staff. Very clean. Hotel is a bit aged. Also, needs new beds. Overall 3.5 out of 5 stars!
4 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Awful"
It was a mouse running around the lobby!
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review the property. We have been doing several projects in our landscaping areas and have pushed several Voles out of the planters. We have a professional extermination team eliminating the Voles (a species of a mole). We apologize that it entered the building and can assure you that our hotel is free of mice and rodents.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Got 2 double beds instead of a king, only complaint. Otherwise a very nice hotel.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We apologize for the bed type confusion. We know that you reserve a specific room type and we will make sure to review the requests with our front desk agents and let them know the importance of making it right.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Suited Our Needs"
This hotel was fine; the staff were super friendly. There were a few minuses, however. One was the air conditioning unit: it was either freezing or uncomfortably warm. Another was the the electrical outlet in the bathroom. The plug openings were too big for any regular plug so my husband's electric razor cord kept falling out! Also there were WAY too few outlets in the bedroom area. In this day and age when people have to recharge several mobile devices, it was disappointing to find there were no outlets actually on the desk (as we have found in other hotels). To plug in my phone I had to get on my hands and knees and plug it in the ONE available socket UNDER the desk! Not good.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Dear Shelley P, Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are very happy to hear about the service and the staff. We will make sure to share your feedback. We apologize that some items in your room were not functional. We have started a program to purchase new PTAC units for the rooms, this will eliminate the hot to freezing features. We will also make sure that engineering looks into outlets. We are replacing them as quickly as possible. It is frustrating when you are not able to use your items in our power outlets. We apologize, but would like to make sure you are aware, these issues are being corrected quickly. Thank you,
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Shelley P
"Never Again"
This is an older property that has very thin walls, and is very run down. When we arrived, we tried to book a shuttle, already booked solid, so couldn't use the park and ride feature to the airport. Got to room, mattresses were worn, bathroom was not clean and our neighbors next door were up until 2am speaking very loudly through the thin walls. This was a waste of our money, never again.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Bruce, We apologize for all the noise issues and overall experience you have had at our hotel We are making sure that we address the issues of late night traffic in the hallways and the respect of all of our guests. We also will make sure to address the issues of the bathroom and the mattress that was in your room. Thank you for providing us feedback and we are working quickly to correct these issues.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
bruce
"nice"
Little too pricey but a good clean place. Friendly & courteous front desk.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Tae
"The Hotel is showing its age"
Staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was clean but is in need of repair and updating.
"15 minutes from race track"
The Hotel staff was great and went out of there way to help my stay great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
Barry
"Indy delight"
Pleasant quiet nights sleep, clean and friendly.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Don't stay here"
We were leaving for Cabo early the next morning, so decided to stay by the airport. The first room smelled to bad and the "sleep number" bed was inop, so we requested another room. That room smelled better, but that bed was inop also. Would have been more comfortable on the floor. We were leaving early and the hotel did not have any " on the go" breakfast that were advertised. Guess the Radisson name means nothing anymore. Will never stay here again.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We will make sure to address the front desk staff and other employees in regards to the constant mistakes and service level. We would also like to apologize you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Barry
"Indy airport hotel"
I've stayed at this hotel twice and was disappointed both times. For my recent visit I called the hotel from the airport for the free shuttle; they said 10 mins. 15 mins later I called again and they said the driver will be there any moment. In the end I waited 25 mins; that's 2.5 times longer than they said - this was very aggravating. I get to the hotel and both staff members were busy on the phone for several minutes before they could help me. They seemed very frazzled and gave me the impression they were in over their heads. The hotel facilities seem a little outdated and in need of renovations. The carpet was old and dingy. The paint on the ceiling of my room was peeling.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Please accept our apologies for our delay in your airport transportation. We assure you that this is not something we want to make standard. We will make sure to address this with our shuttle driver's and the importance of a timely arrival at the airport. We will also address the front desk staff. We apologize, they should have placed the guest on a brief hold and made sure that the guests in front of them are taken care of as priority. Please accept our apology and we will continue to make corrections and changes, so you will not have to encounter this service again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Hotel bar open late which is a plus. That is the only thing though. Housekeeping knocked the door 4 consecutive times in the morning, starting early. Told receptionist. Not even a "I'm sorry or we apologize" in response. Overall, not good service.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Dear j, We apologize that the staff and service was not up to expectation. We understand that you want a great night sleep and do not want to be disturbed early in the morning several times. We will address this issue with the housekeeping manager and also we will make sure that we address the lack of empathy the front desk staff had. We want all of our guests to be satisfied and should have at the very least offered an apology.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Don't stay here and if you do, throw the deadbolt"
Upon arrival, around midnight, there was a discarded condom wrapper within 10 feet of the front door. When we get our room key, one of the two elevators is out of order and the overall appearance is not great. We get to our room, open the door and there are people in there. We go back down to the front desk who starts blaming Other people and gives us a room two doors away from the first. When we get to that room, the key doesn't work. We go back down to the front desk. She sends an employee up with us. I let him go first because I know what will happen. He opens the door and a guy yells "dude, wrong room!". We have now walked in on two separate couples. We go back to the front desk and ask for another floor, which they give us, only this final room doesn't have the sleep number bed that we had booked. The next morning the supervisor did nothing to rectify the situation and when we left, the condom wrapper was still there.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Dear Kat, Please accept our sincerest apologies. We are not pleased to hear about your unpleasant experience at the hotel. We will make it a priority to correct the cleanliness and service of the staff. We will make it very clear, that service and cleanliness are a priority with us at the Radisson Indianapolis.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Kat
Staff were rude and not courteous at all. Usually happy with Radisson hotels, however this one was not what I am used to.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We will make sure that the service level that you received is addressed and corrected immediately. We do apologize for the issues and promise to make it right.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Our stay was fine the room was in clean state, staff and lounge employees were friendly. shuttle driver was quite polite on Airport drop off.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Nice Indy hotel"
Room clean Good a/c--July Easy to get down town and local shopping Staff pleasant
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Dean
"Awful Experience - Filthy Room"
I arrived in the evening at the hotel only to find dirty towels in the sink hair all over the bed sheets, a stained carpet and a mattress that was completely shot. When I complained and requested a room change, the front dels attendant didn't seem to care much and told me that there were no other rooms available. Only after several complaints I was switched to a marginally better room. Overall, the single worst hotel experience I can recall.
Response by Radisson Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry that your experience was not pleasant during your stay. We will be discussing your review with housekeeping and making sure we correct this issue immediately. We assure you that this is not our normal service and again apologize for the shortfall of expectation. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014