All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
2500 S High School Rd, Indianapolis, IN, 46241, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
    Bad pool
"good room"
We were in town for a concert and didn't get to the room until after midnight. But beds were comfortable we were tired and so it was nice to just have a place to crash. The little we saw of it was nice and clean and the staff was excellent and got us quickly to our room. Good price and near the airport.
Christine
"Good stay!"
We booked this hotel since it was right near the Speedway - where we were seeing the Rolling Stones. Worked out perfect - close by, comfortable and was exactly what we needed.
definitelydonna
"Hotel in need of repair."
Leaking window even when it's not raining. Carpet drenched. Drip,drip drip all night long. Our complaint which were numerous, were never addressed. When mold smell became intolerable we demanded a new room. The new one wasn't much better, damp. Outdated everything. Radison is letting this one die.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
We apologize for all the issues you encountered and our lack of efforts to make it right. We will make sure to address these issues in the room and correct the window leak. Again, I want to apologize that our staff did not attempt to listen and correct your issues. We will be sharing your review with the hotel staff and management to make sure that they understand the importance of Making it Right!
"Could Have Been Better"
I was honestly slightly disappointed. The staff seemed resistant toward simple requests, and I really didn't feel welcomed. I would have stayed longer, but was found a different hotel for the rest of my stay in Indianapolis, that was far more accommodating.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Dear Kenneth, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the service levels you encountered. We do not accept this behavior and will address this immediately with staff and managers. I understand that you do have options and I am hoping with our conversations with the staff, you will try us again for accommodations and see the improvement. Thank you,
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Kenneth
"Indianapolis Speedway Getaway"
I booked a great deal to stay race weekend. The hotel is a little tired looking inside but our room was nice and clean for the price. A shout out to the bar/restaurant staff. Race fans all hit at the same time. Food was great and the staff while stretched was extremely friendly.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Served its purposes"
Friendly front desk staff. The bartender on Friday night was great. Returned to bar on Saturday night and before I could walk in the bartender was stating he was closed. I informed him I just wanted a bottle of wine open. He open the bottle and we were off to our room. Negative part of our stay towels were damp in bathroom and found a huge bug on the floor Saturday morning. There isn't much in the area so a car is definely needed.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Cheryl
"Great access to freeways and Indianapolis speedway"
Easy I and out. Great bar and food. Service was also great.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Old Raddison."
Close to airport. Lost it's luster from the past. Dated phone, dated decor. Mold in bath. Not the "Raddison" standard of old.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
"Bait & Switch"
The description of the rooms don't match what's advertised. Paint was peeling from the walls, the beds were rock hard, I requested a king bed & was told only 2 double beds were available. Also a fire alarm went off causing flooding out to the hallway from the room it came from. No apologies from any staff member for the inconvenience caused. Bar area only open til 10PM. Would only stay here again if all other hotels full & will not recommend to anyone
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Pleasure"
At first had a problem cause I paid for a suite and they gave me a regular room! But after 3 hours of waiting around and attitudes I finally got the suite I paid for!
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Stayed on 7-17-15 and there is no pool!"
The staff were very nice but the hotel needed some basic repairs. For example, we called about the sink in the bathroom and was told someone would be right up to repair, no one ever came and we had to deal with it for 3 days. Same with the ice machine on the 2nd floor. So I wouldn't recommend if you are seeking luxury.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for making me aware of the issues you encountered during your stay. I apologize for the lack of attention you received from the staff when you experienced an issue. I assure you this will be addressed with the staff and with the repair. I also apologize for the lack of pool, we unfortunately do not have one at this property.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"One Night Stopover"
The hotel on first impression has a tired feel to it however the staff make up for this they are helpful and and make you welcome, if you are taking the shuttle to the airport add 30 minutes on to make sure you are not rushing at the airport.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Wonderful stay nice people"
The room was really nice the only thing would be to please remove the title"Number bed" from your room description. I booked the suite and it was wonderful but we thought we were getting a "number bed" to sleep on but it has been removed and no longer available. I was still comfortable just wasn't accurate.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Very disappointed."
Two things I ALWAYS must have in a hotel are: Pet Friendly and WiFi. The wifi did not work. I called to inquire about it and to complain. I was told they didn't know why it wasn't working. But no one was there to fix it. And they didn't seem to care.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Dear Danielle, Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on the stay. We will be looking into the WiFi issues you experienced and I sincerely apologize for the lack of compassion our staff had, when you brought it to our attention. We can make these improvements and hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you how much we value you as a guest.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
danielle
Very nice, comfortable, friendly staff. Planes fly right over, so there is some noise.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review the property. We apologize for the planes being a little noisy, on your next stay, we do have special ear plugs for guests that are more sensitive to noise, especially while trying to get a great night sleep.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"7.2 miles away - not as close as advertised!"
No blow dryers. Very noisy. The hotel is practically on the runway but can't be reached by car directly. Price is ridiculous for lack of amenities- highway robbery.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Dear Edina Mom, I apologize for the experience you had at the hotel. We do in fact have Blow Dryers and will make sure we check the room to see why one was not in your room. Every room is suppose to be equipped with them. Also, The airport is very close, as far as the runway, however, when they moved the terminal, it did change the distance. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we will work hard to take your feedback and make improvements.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
edina mom
"Nice but no FREE breakfast"
Nice hotel with clean rooms. Some airport noise but not bad. Staff was friendly and helpful. I was disappointed that they don't offer a free continental breakfast.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Susie
"Decent hotel"
I think they gave me a little lower quality room because of Expedia discount rate. Water pressure really bad in shower. Hopefully they will address as I told the front the desk. Hotel in nice condition
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Please accept my sincerest apology. We have been updating the water system and pressure might have been lower than usual. We apologize and value all guests. If you are ever in the area again for overnight accommodations, please let us know and we will be able to make it right for you. Thank you,
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Business Trip"
I choose the Radisson because it was close to the airport, provided airport shuttle services, and had a full dining facility.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Ike
Front desk staff and shuttle driver were very helpful on the night shift. Morning staff not as friendly.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Radisson Exceeded All Expectations!"
Checked us in early for busy july 4th weekend thank u!!! Red eyed out and would have to sleep in lobby at 6 am if not for front desk (tracy?). Everything else was terrific including the restaurant which was surprisingly excellent (had the crusted grouper). My compliments to the chef and the hotel mgr.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Decent airport hotel, a bit farther from the airport than expected. Surprisingly good potato skins (clearly made there, not frozen), ok salad at the restaurant. Great shuttle service to the airport - will use this hotel again for pre-flight stay.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2015
"Late night arrival"
Close to the airport and with a quick phone call after a 1:30AM arrival, shuttle was there in 10 minutes. My only criticism is that our king size mattress neededto be replaced. The outer sides were higher than the middle which made sleep and getting out of bed difficult . Good location, service, and quiet comfortable room, Except for the mattress
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Denise
"If you can afford somewher better than do it"
The hotel was in major need of maintenance and updating. It was not very clean, it needed paint, the outside doors that "needed a room key to open" were always wide open, the beds were uncomfortable, and the breakfast buffet for 9 dollars was terrible and the same thing other cheap hotels give you for free but it was cheap so I guess you get what you pay for
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay, in regards to the cleanliness, decor, and beds. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel For The Money"
My brother and I stayed at this hotel while we were in town to see The Rolling Stones. It was fantastic! I don't remember much but I slept like a baby! The rooms were half price for some reason. Will definitely stay again!
Tracy
One night stay due to early flight.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We hope to be able to speak to you more about your scoring, so we might be able to make improvements and increase your satisfaction with our hotel. Thank you,
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Julia
"Room"
To slow getting our room. Need to get room at yhe 3 PM time promised at all times. Mr.& Mrs.Bretzlaff
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Really Needs a MAJOR Renovation"
Walked into our room and found ceiling plaster on the floor in our bathroom. Zero counter space in the bathroom, nowhere to sit toiletries because it was a pedi stall sink and toilet. Room was not in very good condition.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We do apologize for the dissatisfaction with your stay, specifically in regards to the condition and cleanliness of your room and bathroom. We work hard every day to ensure that all of our guest rooms are up to the Country Inns & Suites standards, and we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be shared with management to ensure that this issue is addressed.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Staff was unfriendly and rude."
The hotel restaurant staff was rude. He did not have change in his drawer for a $10 so I gave him $1s. When I requested my change from the $1s, he had to go to the front desk as he had no money in his drawer and announced to all that were in the lobby that this man insisted on his change of 37 cents. After receiving my food, he ignored my "thank you". There was NO ONE in the restaurant on the two occasions that I went there. This hotel is poorly managed.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to hotel management so they may address this situation with food and beverage department to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"OK hotel. Rude staff."
I asked the front dest lady Tracy for an extra towel…she was flat out rude, telling me she was busy and she didn't have a towel. I told her I had already used my towels and needed more for the morning and she rolled her eyes, sighed and told me to hold on while she called someone else to go look for one. A very rude response to a reasonable request at a hotel.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We always want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service. Please know we are currently taking the steps necessary to improve the quality of our facility, improve the attentiveness of our staff, and the condition of hotel in its entirety. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great Park and Fly"
Very nice, able to park and fly for half the cost of the airport. Staff very friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Bad hotel, bad choice!"
Upon arrival the parking lot was extra bad with many pot holes and very poorly lined parking spots. We then enter the lobby to check in and had to wait in line about 15 minutes. After the wait I told them my name and was advised that our room had not been cleaned yet?? I then advised them that check in was 3:00 p.m. and that it was now 4:30. I was told to step aside and they would let me know as soon as the room was ready. So after waiting in the lobby for 30 more minutes I finally went back to the front desk and asked to speak to the hotel manager. I advised him of the situation and how unsatisfactory this was. He then just apologized once got into his two way radio to check the status. After an additional 15 minutes he told our room was ready. Personally I think the manager should have offered something such as a slightly discount, a complimentary drink or food item from room service or something. After get to the room we found there were no towels. Had to call front desk to ask for towels. Room and beds were ok, but the tub/shower was absolutely horrible. There was so much black mold that I would consider it unhealthy to take a shower. Bottom line AVOID at all cost PERIOD.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointments you experienced during your stay. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Pretty good place to stay"
Room condition is so so. Shuttle service is good.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Trung
"Very disappointed with the room"
The photos of the rooms on the website must have belonged to another hotel. We booked a king bed suite and was floored as soon we walked into the room. The carpet and furnishings had not been updated since at least the 70's! I wouldn't walk on the carpet without socks on. It reminded me of an old outdated motel that you would find on an old country road. The room was very sparse and just plain blah. The bathroom was the same condition. What a let down! We opened the fold out sofa for our guest to sleep on and there was no bedding on it, and the mattress on that thing was nothing but springs. My guest ended up sleeping on the couch - with no bedding. The bathroom fan didn't work and the A/C units just circulated the musty air in the room - no fresh air.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope for another chance in the future to exceed your expectations!
"Basic"
Basic bed and bathroom. Biggest advantage is being really close to airport and regular shuttle bus.
Great value
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Dianne
I would not recommend staying at this hotel. The front desk service was horrible. I called the day before arrival to inquire about the shuttle service and was told it ran 24 hours and i just let them know when i need the shuttle back to the airport at check in. When I arrived to check in, I was told that the shuttles run every 30 minutes. I was able to adjust my schedule obviously, but they need to be more informative and not so rushed to get off the phone. Then the same gal that checked us in was not friendly at all. The other couple that we were traveling with had a problem with a leak in their room. When they went down to the front desk to change rooms, she was rude about it. Then their new key wouldn't work, so they had to go back down to the front desk and she just looked at them, said nothing, and held her hand out for the key. It took three times and a maintenance person to fix the key problem. No apologies from any of the staff. My room smelled of cigarette smoke and the ceiling was peeling off. I will never stay at this hotel again.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service from the front desk staff.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"I'd Stay again."
Room was clean and comfortable. Elevator was not working in the morning. Planes flying over (it is an airport hotel) could be loud.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Just great"
Outstanding all the way around
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Ned
everything was acceptable except the phone in the room was not functioning, Staff was nice.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Service Options and Amenities Mediocre at Best"
Shower head is below your head if you're over 5'6", and the tub is actually a liner tub system. Rooms are pretty small overall, and the hotel is literally right beneath a runway. Sound isn't too loud, but you will hear planes. Lobby is nice, and so is the bar area. No breakfast served. Internet did not work in my room. Could have been my work security software, but I usually get it to work anywhere else I staty.
Response by Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are glad yo enjoyed the lobby and bar area. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
chris
"Enjoyable stay at great value"
First let me say one thing about some of the other reviews here. If part of the name of the hotel says "airport" you should already go in with the expectation that you are going to hear planes..Complaining about this is a little much. Despite it literally being almost on airport property next to the old terminals parking garage I found the noise minimal. Hotel was very clean, older hotel, service was great. They offer free bottled water which was a nice touch. Plenty of parking. The west side of course is lacking on things in walking distance...But downtown is just a quick 15 min trip down 70. I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Aaron
"A touch of luxury!"
Our stay at the Radisson Indianapolis Airport was very pleasant and restful. Top-notch service by the staff, and excellent accommodations. I was worried that there would be air traffic noise, But it was not an issue. The restaurant was very nice. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Cozette
"Very friendly staff!"
My stay at the Radisson was extremely pleasant! The staff was really friendly and helpful from the front desk, to the waitress at the restaurant, even the bartender in the bar was wonderful! My friends and I enjoyed our stay! We will be back!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Tammy
"Close to Indy Airport"
Nice overnight stay before leaving on a family vacation trip. Really liked the free parking and free transport to and from airport. Rooms are nice and updated. Staff very nice and helpful.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Penny
"Convenient to airport"
Great comfortable hotel & bar/restaurant. Staff was accommodating & got us on an earlier shuttle for early flight home which worked out fine.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
BVR
"Only one employee.."
The reason for the low evaluation regarding hotel service lies solely upon one employee whose attitudes were unacceptable.Rarely do I make negative comments about an employee,but even staff members spoke very negatively about her. For your own sake do her a favor and let her go.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"INDY 500"
the Hotel employees were very helpful and extremely curtious
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
JR
"Very adequate"
Stayed for the Indy 500 and we had no problems with this hotel. A good stay.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Leslie
"worked for what we needed it for."
was fine and very close to airport
1 night family trip May 15, 2015