All hotels in Minot, North Dakota, United States of America
2100 4th St Sw, Minot, ND, 58701, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Cold"
The room was clean and large but cold. There was no way to control the temp. in the room. Talked to the front desk and was told that the heat was shut off in the spring. It was snowing and freezing outside. Just because a calendar says it's spring doesn't mean that it is! We were moved to another room. It was also cold. The breakfast was meager! With Perkins right next door I wouldn't waste my time.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
Duane
"Small"
Rooms r small and smell
Business trip Apr 1, 2013
R
"Nice place but the breakfast was lacking."
The hotel was a good place to rest your head. The room was comfortable. The part I was most dissappointed in was the breakfast was lacking. No hard boiled eggs, no english muffins, no yogurt. We ended up going accross the parking lot to Perkins for breakfast.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Close to every thing I needed."
Ok
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
"great price great hotel"
The rooms were nice and clean a little small but for the price I can't complain. They have a nice indoor pool and a good breakfast consisting of fresh made waffles, cereal or oatmeal. It was a overall good experience.
3 night business trip Feb 17, 2013
Troy whipp
"Non smoking rooms smell like stale smoke!"
The non smoking room we stayed in smelled like cigarette smoke. So much that I could taste it. That was my first impression of the hotel and it will stick with me. It was awful. Luckily I had my own room spray there just cover the smell enough to be able to sleep there. The bed was so hard it wasn't very comfortable to sleep on. I also was not impressed with the continental breakfast. I understand there is usually not much for a continental breakfast but I've seen a lot better options at many hotels. Maybe some fruit or yogurt or bagels, it was pretty weak.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2013
"terrible"
Worst hotel stay ever.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
"easy access"
The hotel was understaffed and while the room wasn't the cleanest--ie... pacifyer left from previous inhabitant(which tells me the cleaning staff isn't on the ball), the room was nice, location easy to get too.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
Ora
"flying out"
easy access
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
Miki
"O.K. Sleep"
I travel lots.This hotel is one of the most reasonably priced in Minot. Clean and quiet. There free breakfast is terrible. A dry (mini) poppyseed muffin, toast, cereal, and terrible coffee. No accomodations in Minot are cheap. If you want cleanliness it's O.K. If you want a Half descent breakfast- forget it. Avoid the Dakota Inn!!!!
Other trip Nov 16, 2012
"Okay overall for the price"
Stood in line for over 30 minutes to check in. There were also a few drunk guys in the breakfast area making comments to women walking past. Otherwise the place was clean and parking was good. Rooms were small though and the door latch was about ready to fall off. If your looking for a low cost motel it isn't too bad.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"Second bad stay at a Day Inn :("
A/C was very noisy.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
Will
"Unacceptable"
There was long black hair all over the bed sheets when we got there. Desk clerk would not work with us to get a different room. Left and stayed at the Marriot.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2012
Curtis
"Dated Motel"
The motel says its been remodeled but the room I stayed in hadnt been. It's outdated and very dark. Way too noisey because we were near the ice machine.
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
Pam
"Located close to a large shopping Mall."
The stay was nice, convenient and the facilities were clean comfortable and efficient. The room was quiet. No sounds could be heard from neighboring rooms or the hallway. We had a nice, restful sleep.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012

Nice stop over close to everything .
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
angela
"Square Deal"
Good stay. Nice people.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Mostly ok"
Generally good, great price, but the WiFi didn't work.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Kristen
"Trip back"
Short drive through
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Carmen
"Wonderful staff ... but"
I could hear everything from other rooms to walking in the hall - The airfreshners were overpowering ... I am NOT a scent sensitive person - if someone was they would have to leave Bathroom fan cover was falling off - room was cold - air conditioners should be removed before Christmas or at least sealed from outside only coffee available 24/7 - must have been made early that morning as by 9pm it was burnt tasting
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
deb
"Perfect spot for weekend shopping"
We arrived later in the evening for Thanksgiving. Check-in went smoothly. Front desk was very friendly during our entire stay. Breakfast could use a little improvement, but the basics were all there. Close to the mall, and Walmart and grocery stores. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Esi
"Days inn in minot"
The days inn has seen better days. It needs to be renovated to bring it up to standards. Our room had a door that stuck, a very tiny bathroom. It just needed to be bought up to standards.
"Quiet Hotel"
Wifi sucked unless in lobby area as I was on second floor close to alternate exit and could not acces wifi from my room
"room clean, very small but adequate for our purpos"
everything good during our stay. Problem happened after I paid expedia for room charges. In full, I thought!!! Hotel took my credit card info for incidentals (standard at all hotels) Later, Days Inn charged $100 US on my card. No explanation,
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"No go."
We chose not to stay. Went elsewhere. The hotel was not clean and the room had not been well maintained. Unflushed toilet.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Not so nice"
We stayed 1 night(10/04/14) and were disappointed with the stain in the carpet at the foot of the bed, one of the chairs in the room with cloth seat was badly stained, you could see staff had tried to clean it , but mainly smeared it, the comforter we discovered when we took the small runner type thing off the foot at bedtime, had a burned, melted type spot approximately 5×6 inches big, other than that the staff were friendly, and the bathtub was awesome(extra long). We will probly not stay again unless necessary
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
cj
"good to sleep a night"
swiming pool is really nice. Staff are friendly. it is unexpensive for a family just to sleep a night.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Never again"
Room was smelly and in comfortable, not a pleasant stay
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
jamie
"OK, but..."
Front desk staff preoccupied but civil. The breakfast needs work for both the facilities and way food is arranged, suggest more tables, microwave and toasting units.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
bob
"Decent value, would definitely stay there again."
Front desk staff not really very friendly, never smiled or acknowledged you, maybe more concerned with watching Netflix. Cigarette smoke was present occasionally through the bathroom area. Had an awesome breakfast, the breakfast room staff guy was friendly and polite, kept everything clean and well stocked.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Bigdirt
"good price for what I received"
I found the remote control was super dirty and not wiped clean. the remote for the fan did not work. but other than that, the room was clean. the breakfast was okay. the service was great. would definitely stay here again
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"central location"
good experience. We just needed a central place to all shopping areas and the airport. Worked well.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Just OK"
The room (one queen bed) was very small. The fridge would would not stay closed and the shelves inside were broken. The bottom drawer on the dresser had been left completely pulled open and would not shut. The staff at check in looked bored and were not friendly. Clean enough, standard breakfast, but there are many other, better, options in the area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Room was clean but small, and the bathroom was clean but not very nice. Breakfast was good!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
JC
"Poorly kept hotel, bad breakfast, cigarette smells"
In the last 10 years I stayed in Days Inn about a dozen of times. This one is by far the most disappointing. The building was poorly kept. Peeling paint was in the room and bathroom. Lunchroom was not very clean. Breakfast choice was very poor. Non-smoking room that I booked had a strong smell of cigarette smoke and a blanket had a cigarette burned hole in it. The level of chlorine in the hot tub was probably double or triple comparing to other hotels. The only nice thing about this hotel was the warm water in the swimming pool.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Nikita
"Grumpy staff"
Checkin staff was grumpy and bathtub has no rails for elderly to get out of the bathtub. Not sure if I'd stay here again
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Basic and dreary but comfortable."
Renovations going on during our stay, had electrical cord running across wet pool deck!! An older hotel in an oil patch town. Location was fine, near shopping.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Just okay"
We stayed in many hotels over our 2 weeks vacation. This was the worst out of all of them. It was okay but not at all updated and even our top bedding was ripped...definitely not my favourite!
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2013
Mom on Vaca
"Close to mall"
It was not clean!!! Doors didn't shut well, god knows what splattered on the one picture left on the wall. Fridge and microwave sticky, no toilet paper and blankets stained. It was gross all around. Renovation in the breakfast area with exposed mold at the sink. Really disappointed.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"very dirty"
unchanged bed sheet with dried bodily discahrge on them. detergent Oder from bedding linen and towels from inadequate rinse. strong bleach smell in the room to mask dust and dirty room. Internet was infested by bug and unable to check through any searching engine.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
travelor
"NEVER STAY HERE"
The mattress was soaked with urine when we arrived. Enough said.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Good for a stop by!"
it was a good hotel overall I was driving by and I slept there one night I liked it!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Comfortable stay"
It was a nice stay, hotel is just and older one. The room was clean and tidy, but a bit small. The hot tub and sauna were awesome. Easily accessible and close to the mall
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"convenient"
very good
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
peter
"Needs to be updated"
Pillows were very hard. Wifi had to connect through advertisements and was very slow.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Jeanie
"worst place to stay"
The room was dirty, microwave and fridge was dirty inside. The rooms smelled so bad you had to open up a window to air it out. It was very noisy, so the staff did move us. the staff was not very friendly. We got locked out of our room and they did fix our cards. the staff just replied oh, sorry. when you leave they do not ask how things are they just tell you to have a nice day. Previous hotels we have been at have asked if it was up to your satisfaction, if you will come back again and how your stay was. I will never book this hotel again. If you want a good hotel, paying the extra $ will pay off in the end. We visited another hotel and it was more expensive and completely different attitude of the staff. they were very help full.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
D.
"Adequate"
Hotel shows signs of age, comfortable sleep and good amenities in the room, but attention to detail leaves a little to be desired..... Dust skirt on bed was filthy, couch looked worn right out, but I understand there are a lot of oil rig crews through this hotel so it is to be expected.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"Hotel stay!"
We have stayed at this hotel three times now. I would recommend to a friend. Really good price..
Other trip May 26, 2013
Bev & Vince
"Good value for hotel class"
Decent value for the cost of the room. Good location close to interstate, restaurants and shoppping mall. Stayed there twice on last trip. on way to minneapolis and on return trip home. No complaints. Rooms not very big for a long stay but good enough for a short trip.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"not good sleep"
hotel needs over haul stinks of smoke and not to clean stone pillows
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013