All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4747 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Convenient, friendly staff."
I always come to Grand Rapids for business and stay in this hotel. Very convenient location, friendly staff!
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
SARAH C
"Enjoyed my stay"
Very close to airport without hearing planes fly over. On main road with everything you could need nearby. Staff was exceptionally friendly. Room was a good size, clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Hotel itself could use some minor sprucing up.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Not a Hilton anymore..."
This hotel is switching over to a DoubleTree... so there was some light construction going on. It did not interfere with my stay.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Chad
"Very noisy hotel."
There was a lot of noise with people running up and down the hall at odd hours of the night. The hotel definitely does not worth the price paid.
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Femi
"Small and dated Rooms"
Room was small and dated. No microwave, no refrigerator, small TV. They said that the rooms were going to be updated in march.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Anil
"Disappointed."
Hello - I picked the Hilton over other hotels because it had a restaurant connected to the hotel and because it had free Wi-Fi. I paid a premium for this hotel for these amenities but felt it was worth it since I was traveling on my own and wouldn't want to venture too far. When I got to the hotel the front desk clerk alerted me that the wifi was not working, and that the restaurant was closed due to renovations. SUPER DISAPPOINTING. If something is closed due to renovations I feel the hotel should have to update their listing on Hotels.com so they are advertising what is true and what the buyer will truly get.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Erin
"Great Business Hotel"
Great hotel for business
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"NO SWIMMING POOL"
The swimming pool was unavailable which should've been stated before I paid for my room.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Christina
"Awful and I would never go back."
Expedia did not know enough about his hotel to recommend it. It was awful and I would never go back there again, nor would I ever use Expedia again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Horrible renovation & wasn't comfortable"
Had to stay in my Room for 3 days.. Accommodation were horrible!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Nodrama
"Close to my appointment."
I've stayed in the hotel 5 times over the last 15 year. I wasn't aware that the hotel was under construction. The sauna and pool was closed.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ray
"Renovation city..."
Really disappointed about all the renovations. Pool and restaurant closed. Also the whole place was a little... old, I guess. Staff was nice, though. We arrived and there was a party going on next door. We asked to have our room changed and they did quickly and without any balking.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Stayed because it was close to the airport."
The hotel is under extensive renovation and we understand why we had to rate it as we did.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Judy
"Only I you must"
Undergoing much needed restoration. Heater rattled all night. Smelled old. Kind of a maze. Pleasant staff.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Not my first choice of stay.."
I was very dissappinted with my stay here. I booked a week in advanced and the front desk failed to tell me that the pool and hot tub were under renovation. The room was dirty, the toilet and shower were filthy and the garbages werent empty, I was very appauled by the condition of our room seeing that this wasnt the cheapest hotel!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Alisa
"Nice Room LOUSY Customer Service!"
I was traveling with my elderly parents and wanted to make the trip as comfy as possible so I booked 2 rooms for only 3 people. I mentioned my folks because MY comfort level lessened by having to do all the manual labor of hotel entry (i,e bellhop, parking, etc.) myself. Check in was simple and quick BUT we were'nt assigned to our requested room sizes and that was inconvenient as I prefer to sleep alone. It's fine that they couldnt accommodate our wishes but we should have been alerted prior to check in. So now my dad's on the 1st floor (roll luggage cart) and my mom and I were on 3rd floor (roll luggage cart)... I may have been able to overlook this oversight but the woman handling the front desk offered me no reason to. She NEVER smiled, was abrupt and sullen. Get another job, young woman. The room was more than comfortable and we were thankful to be able to control the room temperature to our liking (although the heating unit makes a loud startling noise whenever it comes on). The other odd thing about the room was that the entry door suction isn't present. Our door jiggled whenever another door was opened or closed, even though we had all three locks secured. The pool was CLOSED for renovation during our stay and that was disappointing and should have been posted on the website. I would stay again but I would NOT allow the "doing you a favor" customer service slide.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
kymberly
"No "Extras"... But Still a Nice Stay"
No "bells and whistles" at this hotel...But it was comfortable and clean. The location is ideal for shopping and dining.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Friendly staff, good rate.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Hotel was great. Obnoxious, noisy other guests not"
I was appalled by the inconsiderate guests who liked to slam doors all night and keep their volume level at 10. Rooms and staff were great. My floor neighbors were not.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
TW
"Nice hotel with a great restaurant"
Very clean and comfortable rooms. 15 minutes from downtown. I would have given it all excellent, but the pool & hit tub area was closed for renovations.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Tony
"I like it."
Decent and clean hotel. Friendly staffs. Very good price compare to others. The only reason I gave 3 stars because the hotel is old. Best one close to GR airport!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
I travel to GR once a month and have stayed at the Hilton three times now. Of the airport hotels, I'd say this is one of the nicer ones. Though, I always seem to get a room near the ice machine or book a room during cheerleading conventions. It feels a little old, and hallways smell a bit musty, but the room was clean and the bed comfortable.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Great location. Hotel is slightly tired. Overall great for convenience.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
We had a great time and we would return
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
We stayed here for two nights and were very pleased. Our room was clean, updated and the bed was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Barbara P
Rooms need to painted
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great. Near college."
Wonderful we enjoyed our stay. Very Pleased with our room.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
a mom
"Very Noisy"
If you want a hotel room for sleeping, like we do, this may not be the one for you. There was a kids soccer event going on. Kids were running up and down the halls and making noise the whole weekend. Ok, that may not be the hotel's fault, but the paper thin walls that allowed all hall noise to sound like it was in our room, that was the problem. Other than that the room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Rita
"Wish I'd stayed somewhere else"
I stayed here last weekend thinking wow, the Hyatt should be great, I've stayed at the Hyatt in Illinois and it was wonderful . The room was to small, no refrigerator or microwave in the room, you had to go from the 4th floor to the lobby "gift shop"which was right next to the front desk. The staff was not that friendly at all, I did not like the way we were treated. I also called the desk the morning of my check out to ask for a late check out and I was told well no ..we have other guest checking in we need to clean the room..NEVER was I ever told anywhere else that me staying an extra hour was going to ruin the check in schedule . Ridiculous! I will never stay here again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Renee
"Not Hilton standards"
Hotel did not meet expectations. Shower bars needed significant adjustments. TV too small and too old. Cleaner carpeting would be nice. Will not be back.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"Very confortable"
After a long day walking, this was a great place to stay and rest, the beds are really clean and confortable.The only thing is that we were in communicated room and the insulation is not the best, there was a lot of noise coming from the other room, but we were relally tired that we could sleep with no issues.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Edgar
"overall nice place to stay"
The room was clean and staff was friendly. It was a great location to lots of restaurants and shops! The only problem i had with the room was being placed right next to the ice machine. I could hear the machine throughout the night making and dropping ice. So if you get placed next to it kindly ask for a new room if you are a light sleeper.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
ana
"Fancy bathroom!"
We had a very nice experience at this hotel. Very clean, fancy bathroom, comfy bed. No noise problems. No complaints.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"No complimentary breakfast"
Everything was fine except we did not know the rate excluded us from the complimentary breakfast. We were hitting the road early anyway, so we picked up food elsewhere. Just a bit of a surprise at 7 a.m. At least we got coffee, and they had Monin syrups. Yum.
Michigan
"A place to sleep"
Had issues with WIFI, kept dropping.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Les
"Enjoyable"
Very Friendly, clean and neat!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Elaine
Staff was very polite and very helpful!!
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Lawrence LeClaire
"Great Hotel!"
Stayed here for a weekend getaway. Staff was friendly and the room was very clean. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in! I wanted to take it home. There was also a treadmill in the room which was definitely different but really convenient for those who want to work out in the comfort of their room. I thought it was a nice touch. There's also a very nice pool area with an actual deep end. Those are hard to come by when it comes to hotel rooms. On the downside the walls are paper thin. We could hear everyone in the hallway (and their conversations) and constant slamming of doors. It was definitely annoying but not overbearing. I could see it being a problem though if there are a lot of guests coming in and out at the same time (like during check in/check out hours) Overall, this was a great experience and completely worth the price. There was also a restaurant/bar but we didn't get a chance to check it out. I would definitely recommend.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"Close to the airport"
The room was clean and nice. Liked how close it was to the airport and the availability of a van to get us around after turning our rented car in. BUT the van driver ,The one during the afternoon, was a very poor driver. Drove very fast, didn't wait until I had my seat belt fastened. In fact I was still standing when he drove off. Would not listen to the passenger, had a bad attitude. Everyone else was very nice and was very helpful. Would stay there again
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Trip to Amway"
Nice place, close to lots of good restaurants and companies.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Comfortable bed, pleasant people, but disappointed"
Missed having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Only ice maker in the motel was at the other end of the motel on a different floor. Why only one ice maker for the whole motel? Bed was comfortable, but the room was a disappointment for the price.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Pam Wawrzyniak
got what i paid for staff was good place was clean
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great night stay."
Room and bathroom were very clean. Will consider staying there again.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Sam
"Shouldn't be a Hilton"
Worn out bed, noisy air conditioning, full beer cans placed on the vehicle.
Shawn
"Not what I expected."
Small bathroom. Small TV. When I stayed it happened to be the 4th of July. No room service, no bar, I was forced to order out.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Kyle
"Would recommend this hotel"
Overall it was a nice hotel - at first sight, everything from the front lobby, the hallways to the room itself, very nice looking. Beds were comfortable and the room is spacious. The bathroom could use a little attention - the tub could use a good scrubdown, my only negative of the stay.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Easy access to freeway"
Outstanding front desk personnel Great beds!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Very quiet place. Wonderful beds!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Room was fine"
While the room was great - clean, roomy, bath w/shower - the rest of the hotel left things to be desired. The hallway was musty smelling, the carpeting buckling, the entrance foyer was dirty. The bath could have used a mirror over the sink next to the toilet not just over the one in the outer room. This just didn't meet up to my expectations of a Hilton.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
JanG
"Great location for shopping."
Excellent accommodations; clean, quiet, great location for shopping. A variety of restaurants close by.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014