All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
4747 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Not what I expected."
Small bathroom. Small TV. When I stayed it happened to be the 4th of July. No room service, no bar, I was forced to order out.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Kyle
"Would recommend this hotel"
Overall it was a nice hotel - at first sight, everything from the front lobby, the hallways to the room itself, very nice looking. Beds were comfortable and the room is spacious. The bathroom could use a little attention - the tub could use a good scrubdown, my only negative of the stay.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Easy access to freeway"
Outstanding front desk personnel Great beds!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Very quiet place. Wonderful beds!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Room was fine"
While the room was great - clean, roomy, bath w/shower - the rest of the hotel left things to be desired. The hallway was musty smelling, the carpeting buckling, the entrance foyer was dirty. The bath could have used a mirror over the sink next to the toilet not just over the one in the outer room. This just didn't meet up to my expectations of a Hilton.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
JanG
"Great location for shopping."
Excellent accommodations; clean, quiet, great location for shopping. A variety of restaurants close by.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"simple. easy place to stay"
great room rate, clean hotel, nothing fancy like some Hiltons but it was a nice place to stay overnight. Big rooms, very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jen
"Would stay again"
All but 2 things were perfect on our stay. Our bathtub was very slow to drain. Also, while the pool said '10-12' adults only it was filled with a lot of very rude kids with no adults around. Beside that, the hotel was very clean and the staff was very professional and friendly
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"top floor"
short and sweet.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"convenient and good quality"
Room was great. fire alarm went off in our room. was an accident but we were not offered a discount or even an apology. I would recommend the hotel and stay there againn
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great hotel, great location!"
What a great stay! Room was super comfortable. Hot tub, pool, and sauna were very relaxing. My meal at Spinnaker restaurant was great. Surrounding location has tons of shops and restaurant. Best of all, GRR airport is a 5-minute ride right down the street. Overall, great stay and I'll definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Had a rough start. After asking not to be put in a room by children, if possible, we were put in a room right next to a crying baby, and a whining toddler. Our room was actually the connecting room to them, and we could hear every noise they made. This room also had a musty odor. We asked to be moved, and a member of the staff came up with keys to another room, and escorted us to it. Things went pretty well after that.l
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Great Stay!"
We had a great stay, room was very nice and clean and was very quiet. Also, the staff was very friendly. I plan to stay here again.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Needed a hotel last minute for one night. Room was nice and restaurant/lounge in the hotel was convenient late at night.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"close by locations we needed to be at"
I thought the hotel was very accommodating and the bed was comfortable
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"No complaints"
The stay was fine. Nothing special but nothing to complain about.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Graduation"
I was staying overnight for my daughter's graduation from GVSU. While not as close to Van Andel Arena as I would have hoped everything was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. The breakfast buffet was a great benefit du to the morning graduation ceremony.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Close to airport"
Expected more from a hilton hotel. Not worth the price. Loud noise level from hallway and other rooms
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Not family friendly. It's all about corporate."
Don't assume there is a continental breakfast. Don't assume there is a fridge in your room. The rest is typical hotel experience.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
cb
It would've been nice if the guy checking us in told us where pool and fitness center was located. We wandered around looking for them and everything else the hotel had. Heater in room made a horrible noise all night.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Mandi
The room had a thermostat but seems to turn off without movement in the room which made our room quite warm at night. The hotel was loud during the day and night due to a soccer team comprised of young boys on our floor and a Lion's Convention on the ground floor. The convention attendees were often smoking right next to the door which led to an unsavory odor throughout the first floor of the hotel. The linens were clean and comfortable and plenty of pillows were provided (5). The hotel is close to shopping and restaurants and only a short drive from many things to do.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
Bethany
Excellent hotel, quiet rooms. Nice convention facilities and STAFF!
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
Barry
"Great nights stay!"
I was very pleased with my stay here. Everything was clean and staff was friendly. Location was near highway and close enough to several restaurants. Pool and fitness room were nice. The best part that most hotels lack is excellent water pressure in the shower!! I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Went there for our one year anniversary weekend. It was nice and quiet. Needs a little renovation, but overall a nice place to stay not far from the city.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Kyle
I willdefinitely take the opportunity to stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"Very nice"
The hotel was really nice and quiet every employee was super nice and helpful. The food was really good and a good price. Room service was really fast too. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
Masserang
"Conveniently located to our personal destinations"
The desk clerks, not very friendly. They just kind of did their jobs without any enthusiasm. The mattresses not very comfortable. Room was clean. But when we went down to the excersize and pool area. The floor and chairs around the pool had towels, trash, food all around it. Looks like they opened the pool and excersize area but didn't clean up from the night before. We used the excersize equipment. So when we were done, someone was in cleaning up.. I think that should have been done prior to opening for the day.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Okay hotel, BAD night!"
This hotel was nice, but the experience was the worst. I asked for a quite room and was placed by a peewee hockey team. After 5 hours of doors slamming and watching parents get drunk as they left their kids in rooms to pay with no super vision I was finally able to go to sleep, around 12 AM. Not what I would expect when staying at a Hilton. I am not one to normally complain but this was ridiculous. So I would NOT recommend this hotel unless you are a night owl, which I am not.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
AndyO
"Valentine week-end"
The hotel is old and not kept up. The parking lot was full of snow and hard to drive through. There were big icicles hanging over the doorway. The outside door wouldn't lock so anyone could come in. The ceiling was leaking water all over the floor in the entryway. Our room was clean, the front desk staff was very nice. The restaurant was full and they said we couldn't get in until 8:30. They wouldn't let us put in reservations when we reserved the room. We ate in the lounge area and it was nice and the food was excellent. After dinner went to use the hot tub, but it was cool. We stayed 2 nights. The next night, there we people running in the halls and screaming. They were smoking in the halls. About midnight it looked as if the police came and quieted everyone down.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Doug
"Night out"
We booked this hotel in our hometown just to have a night away from the Kids. We had stayed there a couple years prior for a similar night. We arrived around 530 and checked in without problem. Front desk girl was Hannah, very friendly and pleasant. We dropped bag in room and went down to the lounge. Nice scene, a bit outdated but extremely friendly staff. They had a local beer called Hopslam which was a treat. My wife had an apple cider ,not a lot of gluten free options. They said Fridays were typically their slowest night, which was great for our eve. The room was ok, easy to hear neighbors or hall traffic, but otw not bad. The cold air return had more dirt and dust than I have ever seen, so, that was a bit unnerving. The coffee in the room isn't bad, actually had cream vs the powdered stuff. All in all, not a bad room for the most part.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Andy
"Convenient"
Close to airport, clean, great customer service
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Hilton
Friendly desk service. Room was very clean.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2013
"close to work site"
Staff was friendly and responsive to needs.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Steve A.
"close to job site"
Staff were friendly and responsive.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Steve A
Had to change rooms due to roach in bathroom
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
"Nice hotel convenient to Grand Rapids."
Very comfortable. Room was tasteful and clean. Staff very nice. No problems.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Beautiful hotel!"
I stayed in a king suite and it was well worth it. Comfortable bed, good room service, prompt and friendly staff. Clean and beautiful. Shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"It had a nice location for downtown Grand Rapids."
We called for a last minute reservation & all our needs were met. The room was very nice with the exception of the caulking around the bathtub. That seems very minor of an issue, but it was the only one we had. Also, there must have been a shortage on towels we only had 2 large bath towels. For a man and a woman you need at least 3 - 1 for the man and 2 for the woman (we have to wrap our wet hair in it after we shower). I feel we could have called the desk for additional towels, but it wasn't noticed until we finished our showers. In all it was a great visit & we would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Bad locks"
I got locked out of my room so many times because of faulty locks/keys. That was a bad experience. Every time I go to open my door i am unsure of getting it open. So had to think twice before leaving the room.
4 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
Traveller
"Great Hotel and people"
We only stayed one night as we were in town for a family event. The hotel was easy to locate and everyone was very friendly. Lots of places to eat nearby. Most of all, we were very impressed with the personal service we experienced. Our 3 year old unknowingly left his blanket behind in the room when we checked out. We didn't discover this until we were back home, 150 miles away. The next day I called house-keeping and described the blanket. They did indeed find it and immediately shipped it out to us at their expense! My 3-year old was so happy when we opened the box a couple days later and their was his blanket, along with a candy bar they had included!! So refreshing to find honest, dependable and caring staff at a hotel!!
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
L. Francomb
"It was good, but expensive"
Beds were clean and comfortable. Towels and floors were clean and soft. However, while the quality was good, I'm not sure it was worth what I payed.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Lee
"Friendly Staff"
The hotel was comfortable and the lounge was convenient. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice stay, but lacking some amenities."
We had a great stay over Labor Day weekend. Not overly busy, plenty of room to play in pool, parking close to door, no noise during the night. The only complaint is that they do not offer any sort of breakfast in the morning and each room does not have a refrigerator, which is something we require with little ones. However, the hotel promptly brought us a refrigerator for our room, which was very accommodating and it worked just fine for our stay. Overall, it was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
D.
"Satisfied with the stay!"
Me and my wife spent the weekend here for our anniversary and was well pleased with our stay and the overall service! We will certainly be coming back to stay again!!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Chandler
Staff was great and very helpful!!!!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great customer service, clean comfortable rooms"
My boyfriend and I had booked another hotel and drove 12 hours from upstate NY to get there. We arrived at 7:30 in the morning to find that they had canceled our reservation without informing us when we hadn't arrived by 3 am, and our room was already given to someone else. I called hotels.com and asked if there was somewhere in the area where we would be able to get an early check in. The Hilton was (surprisingly) much less expensive than a lot of the other hotels in the area so I asked them to check on that. She called the Hilton and got back on the line and let me know that she told them what had happened and they would let us check in right away at no extra cost. When we arrived they gave us a complimentary breakfast voucher and an upgraded King room and were very nice about the whole situation. The room was clean and comfortable and we were thrilled to finally get to collapse into bed :) The pool and hot tub were also great, and open until midnight which is nice, and there are a ton of stores and restaurants nearby. Overall a great experience :)
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Katie
"Close to the downtown for half the price."
Sorry I didn't bring a bathing suit. Had nice pool.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Disappointing for a Hilton"
We decided to stay overnight because our friend had her wedding reception here. We ended up disappointed with the room....no fridge, no microwave and when we received the room service bill the next morning they had extra charges that no one made us aware of when my husband placed the order.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Veronica
"Satisfied customer"
Quiet room with everything I needed for a comfortable stay. Staff exceptionally courteous and accomodated my request for a late checkout. Room service meals were huge portions but really good.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"One Night Stay"
The room was clean, comfortable, and welcoming. The food at the Spinnaker was amazing. The staff was friendly and the accommodations were more than average.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013