All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
4801 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Good choice!"
Will stay again, nice staff and nice hotel for a good price. Easy access on and off 635 and Dallas Tollway. Right across from the Galleria and lots of good food and shopping.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Worth the money and very quiet and comfortable."
I got the king suite. The room was very roomy and comfortable. The chairs were very comfortable and in good condition. The room service food was quite good. The staff was very courteous and helpful. A few minor issues I had were: 1. The bed was not very comfortable for me. 2. The air conditioner rattled some. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Daughter was there for a crossfit certification that she was able to walk to. The road construction getting to the hotel was the pits, but not the fault of the hotel! Everything at the hotel was good, it would have been nice to have some shade at the pool, it was very hot outside.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2015
JOHN
"Excellent Overall!!"
The service and amenities at this hotel was exceptional. I am considering going back to Dallas very soon and I am going to return as a Sheraton member.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Kimberlly
"Parents night out"
Perfect for a weekend getaway
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Friendly staff made an ok stay better"
Friendly staff, nice location, but room could use a little updating. Got a good deal on hotels.com! Please fix the parking gate, it never worked the whole weekend.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
LaJuan
"Great service, disappointed by pool!"
Not impressed by the tiny pool and covered up hot tubs. The pool, already super small, now has a garden(ugly) smack in the middle. Couldn't fit more than 10 people in there comfortably. Also, make sure you view updated pics of the pool as it NO LONGER has an indoor area. Not happy!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Eliezer
"It was ok"
Bathroom is too small, didn't like that you have to pay for parking, pretty much you have to pay for everything even the wifi
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Magdalena
excellent
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Clean, but not business friendly..."
Room was pretty basic, nice and clean. However this hotel does NOT offer free wifi, and in fact it cost $13 for 24 hours so if you are looking for a good business hotel I wouldn't suggest it. The bar downstairs had good drinks and decent food. They charge for parking, but the machine to let you out of the parking lot was broken so you had to page the front desk any time you needed to leave. It was okay, but I wouldn't rate it any higher than a 3 at best.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
I am deeply troubled to hear about your experience at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. This level of detail is important to us so we can improve for future experiences. We are terribly sorry for the mechanical issues you encountered with our parking gates. Please rest assured that we have addressed your comments with our Engineering team for their review and have addressed the issues you kindly brought to our attention. We know the importance of staying connected while away and offer complimentary Internet access in our Link at Sheraton – I’m disappointed that you were not made aware of this feature. We also offer the convenience of in-room Wi-Fi at a competitive fee. We are certainly glad to know that you enjoyed other aspects of your stay, and we look forward to having you back at the Sheraton soon.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Stephani
"5 star"
The hotel was very secure. You needed a key to get in the doors. This made me and my family feel safe in an unknown area to us. The breakfast was amazing! Clean, and fresh, we enjoyed our stay very much!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
Hotel desk clerk Stacey was very helpful & welcoming. We truly enjoyed out stay at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Family Getaway"
It was a family get away it was located in a nice area. Hotel was great customer service excellent.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
nicole
"Nice getaway for the holiday weekend"
The hotel was very pleasant , although the bathroom was fairly small. We had a good view from the room we stayed in. Everyone there was friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Overall good"
The check in people were really friendly and the breakfast was good. The only thing was we thought we were going to have a refrigerator in our room later I learned it was upon request. And when we went out and got back to our room the air conditioner was turned off because of the Eco mode. But it didn't take long to freshen up the room.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice contemporary hotel with only minor issues."
The hotel decor and atmosphere was nice and contemporary. The room was clean and spacious but the cable and TV remote were not working properly and the headboard in my room had clearly visible wear and tear and should have been replaced or repaired.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
"Not a great stay"
Overpriced for what they had to offer. Wifi was horrible! Maid service wasn't that great. She left us no washclothes after cleaning room, we had to call 4 times before we got aomeone to bring th to us them they added an extra 62.99 to our bill'
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Nice Way to End a Long, Hectic Week"
Nice clean hotel; everything worked and plenty of places in the lobby to conduct two business meetings at the high-top tables. Very courteous at priority check-in and everything was fine in the room especially the sleeper beds and the walk-in shower. Well situated to my particular business needs.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
james z
"Texas mini-vacation"
The hotel as well as their staff were delightful. It was in close proximity to nearby restaurants, retail stores, major highways and the airport which are major pluses in my book. I will definitely return and recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to that area.
3 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Lenise
"Sheraton Hotel"
Nice hotel. Beautiful scenery.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Erica
"Great Hotel, Friendly staff"
I was very pleased with the hotel. The staff were the friendliest that I've ever encountered. Next time I'm in Dallas I'll be sure to stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Pattie
"Post Vacay stay"
Quick in and out, was a great place to relax and rest up before a 5 hour drive home
1 night trip May 31, 2015
Don
"Nice but not nice!!!"
The building was remodeled recently. Staff and service were good. I hate how they make you pay for everything, even for the parking and I couldn't find a parking spot one night. Bathroom smells bad. Weak water pressure at 7th floor. Expensive in my opinion compare to the price.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor first impression. Your feedback is important to us, and I can assure you that we shared your complaints with our operations team and management for their review. We hope you will consider staying with us again. Best regards.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Fadi
"Good deal"
Good value, room was clean. Will stay again
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Bao
"very nice"
conviencence and friendly staff
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"Best bang for your buck!!"
My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton for our anniversary weekend. We really enjoyed our stay. It was worth every penny. The breakfast buffet was terrific, and I have no complaints about our service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Keisha
Weekend trip to the Galleria. Hotel staff were extremely helpful. Not being from a large city I found getting around in the traffic to be a bit difficult but they had a shuttle which meant I didn't need to move my vehicle until I left. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"VERY GOOD"
Reall good price, exelent FREE brekfast , if you are looking for a good afordable and clean hotel This is it!!!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Christian g
"not worth the stay"
I am the guy who gives good feedback and never picky about things but this needs to be the exception. The hotel is only good for the name and the lobby. The receptionist was arrogant and we exchanged sarcastic comments, I asked to speak with the manager but it was late and he wasn't on duty. Our room was like a motel feeling. old, smelly and dirty. when we arrived, the floor was dirty. so ok, the cleaner forgot to vacuum the floor full of pop corn and hairs. Second, we were missing towels. no body-towels only face towels. the TV is like a bubble old from the 90's. the walls from paper since you hear everything around your room. to see outside is mystical, the outside window was entirely scratched, it was awful.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Alan
"Bad hotel"
So bad
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015
May
Comfortable but hard to get into
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Review"
I was disappointed that in order to park, I had to pay extra and that they added an additional charge of $50 to my account which they said would be credited back to my account when I checked out. I probably will not book here again.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Lana
"Stay at Sheraton"
The only issue i had was being asked to pay for parking. When i expressed dissatisfaction, they immediately removed it.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
sabrina
"Family Trip."
Great hotel.Great break fast and service.Will Stay again.recomend to every body.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
SULEMAN
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel and location! Good breakfast too.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Quality of service"
Had a great time. The hotel was very beautiful and rooms were comfortable will definitely be staying at this hotel again on my next visit..
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Perfect Relaxation Spot"
Such a beautiful hotel with wonderful staff!! The breakfast and dinner was amazing!! Will for sure be going back!!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"room wasn't ready"
Checked in after 3 & my room still wasn't ready.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Full house!"
For the most part great. They were booked to the max. Very crowded. I guess that says something for the hotel..
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Keith
"fbu trip"
my son and I stayed here while he had a camp in Dallas this day was fine the bathroom was small and the notepads and information in the room were very used the beds were comfortable and clean
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"No Thanks"
The Good: The hotel lobby is beautiful. It's new and clean and welcoming. The Bad: The rooms are dated, the bathrooms way past their prime, and oh yeah, you'll pay a $12 daily parking fee. My choice is to stay away. There are hundreds of hotels in the area better than this one.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Walter
Clean, nice rooms and a delicious breakfast
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Adrianne
"Weekend Stay"
The room comfort was very much degraded due to the extremely noisy AC unit. Others in our party (5-couples) experienced the same issue.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Bonnie
"Pet Traveler Outraged"
I've stayed at this hotel a few times now and I choose this hotel because of the location. It is on the same property as the apartment complex of family I was visiting. All was good as usual except for the PET FEE - OUTRAGEOUS!! The fee was almost the same price I paid for the nightly stay. We stay at the Sheraton in Columbus, Ohio with our dogs and have never been charged a pet fee. I feel the pet fee should be refunded after room inspection - kind of like being charged for incidentals. I don't mind paying a non-refundable pet fee at a much lower price. The location is what brings me back. The shower water pressure is less than desirable. The spray of the sink is too powerful.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Nanette
"Awesome Hotel!"
I had a great time at this hotel. The location is awesome and the hotel is super comfortable and the staff is very friendly.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Anniversary getaway"
Front Desk host was very kind and gave us comp parking. We also had free breakfast! Room was nice and big. We had to take a ADA room so the there was no tub, but other than that no complaints.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Reanna
"Engagement"
Great!! I got engaged on this trip!! Thank you for the great service!!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Stacy
"Great Staycation!"
I live in Dallas but wanted to get away for the weekend. Staff is excellent, great location, food was very good. I love the pool area. Clean and plenty of places to sit and relax. Will be going there again soon!
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
lindsay
"nice"
the room was clean, bed was comfortable and breakfast was good
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Kam
"trip to Dallas"
Front desk was very nice and the breakfast was good. Nice stay for the money.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015