All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
4801 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Delicious food
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad pool
"My Stay"
I'm giving this an overall of a 4 instead of a 5 because in this day and time, why do you have to pay to park at the hotel you stay in and why is Internet not free? Also, getting to the hotel is a tad bit confusing.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for sharing your thoughts - we're very pleased that your stay was positive overall. We're sorry, though, to hear that you were not aware of our parking and WiFi charges prior to your arrival. We do ensure that these are listed on as many of our booking channels as possible, and that we keep our fees fair and comparable among other similar properties in our area. Thank you again for your comments; we hope to welcome you back in the very near future!
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2016
Cade Martin
"Last Visit"
Unfortunately our stay was our last. We have stayed many times over the past 5 years and was VERY disappointed in the room. First the type room I reserved was not available then we had to change rooms because of the extreme smell of deodorizer that appeared to be covering a strong smoke smell. We could not stand it and finally at midnight, requested a new room. The second room was only tolerable. The employees are excellent but the overall smell of the hotel lobby (sewer smell) and the awful rooms made it our last visit.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
I am deeply troubled to hear about your experience at our hotel. This level of detail is important for us so we can improve for future experiences, and thank you for alerting us to the issues you faced. We are concerned to read that your first room smelled like smoke; please know that we enforce our non-smoking policy very strictly, and we’ll be further reviewing our operational procedures for ensuring we become even more vigilant about this. We’re also very sorry to hear about a sewage smell in the lobby, and this, too, will be investigated immediately. On a positive note, we’re certainly glad to know that our staff was able to provide a memorable guest experience! We hope that you will consider giving us another chance in the future to provide you with the quality of stay you deserve.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
Debbie
"Honest Staff"
I left my ipad on the bed, and housekeeping kept it for me and are returning it to me. I'm so appreciative of their honesty.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2016
Deborah
"Great Place"
this was just a get away weekend for me and my wife for relaxation. The staff was great. WiFi is a charge though. The pillows are to die for!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Roy
Only trouble was card reader on parking lot gate never did work. Courteous staff.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
CM
Only negative is the $12/day for parking that is just surface parking.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Don't do it"
The first room we stayed in was filthy room service hadn't cleaned from the prior guests had to haul all of our belongings back down to the front desk to change rooms
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a review of your experience, and please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor first impression we delivered to you. We completely understand that checking into a dirty room can start an experience off with negative feelings that overshadow the rest of any trip. I can assure you that this is not the standard in our hotel, and we have addressed your comments with our housekeeping team to ensure that incidents like this do not repeat themselves. Again, we are all so terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, and we will look to improve the quality of our service based on your feedback. I truly hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service, comfort and cleanliness that our guests have come to expect from the Sheraton Dallas North. Thank you again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Katiana
"Great room!!"
Everything was great. The only problem I had was the tv remote didn't work very well. Very comfortable hotel to stay in. I will be back again when in the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
All good but tv did not work
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
Oscar
"Comfy"
This hotel is nice and comfortable you definitely get what you pay for
2 night business trip Nov 24, 2015
Brandon
"Awesome!"
Great experience, nice hotel, and wonderful staff. My children have beautiful memories in this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2015
Norah
"Love this Sheraton!!"
Wonderful hotel! So comfortable and the staff is wonderful. My only complaint would be that the Wi-Fi isn't free. But otherwise a fantastic hotel in a great area!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Bonni
The bathroom was awful the door goes right by the toilet so there is very little room and her out dated.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and we are very sorry to know that you were unhappy with your guest room. Please accept our apologies for the discomfort you experienced with your bathroom as well. We are committed to ensuring that each guest has a great experience with us, so please rest assured that we have shared your complaint with our Engineering team. I apologize again for the inconvenience that you encountered, and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of relaxation that our guests have come to expect from us. Regards,
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Samantha
Parking Charge and Internet charge should be included in Hotel Rate
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so sorry to know that you came away with a less-than-wonderful impression of us. Please know that we do everything we can to keep our pricing for parking and WiFi in line with similar properties in the area, and we feel that we offer great value to our guests overall. However, in your case it appears we failed to meet your expectations, and for that we are truly sorry. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider staying with us again. Best regards.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"Quality you can depend on"
This is the kind of hotel I am use to. Friendly service with comfortable bedding to ensure a good nights sleep. It's located down the street from the Galleria and was located about 20 minutes from everywhere I had to go.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
Jesus
"The place to stay"
Had a great stay here. The staff went out of their way to accommodate my wheelchair. And the location near the Galleria mall was awesome, my wife loved the shopping. Will definitely stay here again. It was within 10 minutes of all my destinations.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Beautiful Location ..."
The towels were outright scratchy!
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns about your recent stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the service failures that you experienced. Your feedback is important to us, and I can assure you that I will share your experience with our operations team in order to properly address the issues that you faced. I hope that you will forgive us and consider staying with us again. Kind regards
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Laurie
The staff was very very polite and friendly! They even sent milk and brownies for my two year old son when we first arrived. Made us feel very welcome and very at home. Also location of the hotel is ideal no matter why you are in Dallas.
3 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
"Empty, hollow, overpriced, shady."
Mostly good except complicated parking situation where you have to pay for parking (12.50) and then was charged another 12.50 wifi fee as well. Extra charges mounted up very quickly. Not worth the final price. Breakfast not typically included, and nothing special. Same everything as a cheap $50/night hotel with just nicer lobby.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for providing you with a poor first impression. Your feedback is important to us, and I can assure you that we have shared your complaints with our operations and management teams for their review. As for the parking and Wi-Fi, our pricing is in line with similar properties in the area, and we feel that we offer good value. However, in your case it appears we failed to meet your expectations, and for that we are truly sorry. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider staying with us again. Best regards.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Unprofessional"
Very unprofessional. They put us in the wrong rooms three times. Charged us for some charges they couldn't evenexplain. Wouldn't recommend.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor first impression. We have addressed your comments with our Front Desk team, who is terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and will look to improve the quality of their service based on your comments. I will certainly review the performance of our service overall to ensure that we are able to provide the best possible guest experience moving forward. I apologize again for the inconveniences you were caused, and I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service and comfort that our guests have come to expect from the Sheraton Dallas North. Best regards.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Alexus
The only negative was having to wait for initial contact in the restaurant. The place was empty except for one or two tables, and I waited a pretty long time before someone came to my table. The first time I went there, the young man who waited on me was at my table almost immediately. The second meal I actually left because I had limited time and after sitting there for over 5 minutes I decided to move on. The third time, I waited and watched the staff chat for several minutes before being waited on. But I will say, once I put my order in, service was prompt and very courteous. The food was delicious.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Sophia
"Weekend Away"
Great customer service, Clean room - Good price - Absolutely NO Complaints.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Dr. David
"quick overnight stay"
Great hotel and great price!
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
LORI
"Great forma weekend get away"
Great hotel... Staff very nice and helpful... Its got a nice bar for drinks at night fall...
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Ruben
"Expensive incidentals."
WiFi was $13/night. We did not buy. LTE jammed. Parking $12/night. That had not been disclosed in advance, and we had also expected free WiFi. Two glasses of wine at the bar $36. TV did not work. They fixed it fast.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Larry - Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you were taken aback by the WiFi and parking fees. We do try to keep all of our prices competitive with other hotels in the area. I'm happy, however, to know that your TV was fixed promptly, and that your stay was overall a positive one. We hope for the chance to welcome you back soon for an experience that is worth even more than four stars.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
The hotel lobby and bar was nice but the rooms were outdated.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor first impression of our property. Your feedback is important to us, and I can assure you that we shared your complaints with our operations team and management for their review. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider staying with us again. Best regards.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
The beds were perfect, haven't had a nights sleep like we did there. Double beds were small, if you are going to stay with your kids and they are sharing a bed watch out.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for your comments and for your positive rating. We're very happy to hear that you found the beds to be comfortable, but apologize that you were expecting them to fit more than one child. We appreciate you sharing this advice with your fellow travelers. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Dustin
Loved it
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Ahmad
"It was ok.."
It was alright. Wasn't to impressed with the bathroom, felt it was a little too small.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and please accept our sincerest apologies for the poor first impression. Your feedback is important to us, and I can assure you that we shared your complaints with our operations team and management for their review. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider staying with us again. Best regards.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Jamie
"FABULOUS STAY YEAR AFTER YEAR!"
Fantastic!
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Rita
Pricing was excellent and was a very nice hotel. Wasnt aware you had to pay for parking but i should have been because most downtown hotels you have too but i still would have liked to have been told.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
catherine
"Very satisfied!"
Check in was great, was greeted with a smile. Although you have to pay for parking, there was ample parking spots and close to an entrance. The room was comfortable and pretty. I put the card out for early morning breakfast/room service and it was delivered right on time and with a smile as well. Called my second day for room service, they were busy, but the person who answered the phone explained and apologized for the delay. Food was delivered, it was yummy! Apparently the hotel was booked for the weekend, so it's nice to see how professional all the staff was even in that situation. I will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Christie
"No towels?"
Dated hotel, needs some sprucing up. The bed, linens and towels were lovely! However when our room was serviced we were left with only bath towels. I called for washclothes and hand towels, but they were out of them. That seems really weird to me?? Never had this happen in a lower quality hotel. I usually stay at motels rather than hotels and think I'll stay that way. Having to pay more for internet, parking, resort fees, and having fridge or microwave, hum ah no. And don't forget no towels either.
Response by Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns about your recent stay. Please except my sincerest apologies for the product and service failures that you experienced. Your feedback is important to us, and I can assure you that I will share your feedback with our operations team in order to properly address. This is certainly not the way we typically conduct our business. I hope that you will forgive us and consider staying with us again. Kind regards.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
KELLY
"Couple Getsway"
Personal was nice and most helpful. Had problems with the toilet working properly.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Penny
"Pretty Good Stay"
Stay went great but elevators where extremely slow and one of was out of order. Took the stairs which was fine with me but a little tougher when carrying luggage.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Smelly room"
Upon arrival we were checking in at the same time as a college football team. There was one working elevator! Out first room reeked of smoke and we had to change rooms. Parking is $12 a day which is rediculious considering you are a guest at the hotel.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Fawn
"Nice hotel very small pool"
We needed a roll away and they could not accommodate us so we had to buy a blow up mattress for my son
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
mandy
"Clean hotel but VERY pricey!"
Enjoyed our stay, was in town for the Garth Brooks concert, the room was was clean, the only problem was the bathtub would not drain! After my son took a shower I could not!
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Lequeta
Good motel except for the Saturday morning front desk person. They can't all be exemplary employees, every now and then a disgruntled, unhappy old man.
3 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Albert
"Enjoyable stay!"
My family spent the weekend in Dallas for shopping and resting. This hotel was very clean and comfortable. It was right by the galleria, restaurants and close enough to Medievel Times to make our weekend very enjoyable! We already have plans to stay again for Christmas shopping.u daughter left a dress in our room when we checked out. I called the hotel and they mailed it immediately to us. Very nice people!
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Cheryl
No one ever answers the phone promptly. The customer service is horrible. The front desk personnel were not very willing to help out. The front desk did not call for the wake up call, so I was very late for my seminar. The bath tub was clogged and the water does not flow out quickly while I took my shower. The plug on the sink in the bathroom was broken. Overall, my experience was horrible. I would not recommend this hotel at all.
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
"Great Experience"
Warmly greeted when I checked in, staff was very professional and friendly. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. I would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Stacy Rae
"Nice but pricey"
Read the fine print,charges for parking,wi-fi,and water,tub would not drain
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Nice Hotel, but extra charges"
Overall, the place is very nice, but I was disappointed to be charged an additional $13 for parking upon arrival. Since it is literally off a highway, there is no other place to put your car. You must be driven there and you must park there. The room was not worth as much as I paid for it considering it was so far outside the city.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Kate
"This a very cool hotel."
Amazing
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
RAMON
The stay was excellent...had a very good time. The staff was on point & ready to be of service when needed.
4 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
DAVID
"Nice location, aged facilities"
The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. However the bathroom was very small in my room and the toilet required multiple flushes. The breakfast buffet is overpriced for what is provided. My first day the breakfast staff were excellent, friendly and organized and somewhat made up for the price, unfortunately the second day they were the polar opposite. The location is excellent and convenient but there are other options in the area, so I likely will not stay here again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
It was great, the best hotel we have stayed at. The complimentary breakfast was really good. Price was wonderful
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Cindy
"Not quite up to what I expected"
The room was adequate with no thrills. Good was average and expensive.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Nancy L
The hotel was okay. Not a lot to do around the hotel. Had to pay to park in the hotel parking lot $6 a day (not cool). Breakfast was free so I guess it balances out.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015