All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
4801 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75244, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Pretty standard hotel..."
So I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. Altho the room was generic, it was quite large, squeaky clean, big comfy bed, lots of cable channels. And the staff was very welcoming. And the breakfast, wow wasn't expecting a feast…nice! Great central location, walked away thinking it was a well oiled machine.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Tia
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel and location! Good breakfast too.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Very nice hotel with friendly staff within walking distance to The Galleria.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Quality of service"
Had a great time. The hotel was very beautiful and rooms were comfortable will definitely be staying at this hotel again on my next visit..
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Perfect Relaxation Spot"
Such a beautiful hotel with wonderful staff!! The breakfast and dinner was amazing!! Will for sure be going back!!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"room wasn't ready"
Checked in after 3 & my room still wasn't ready.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Full house!"
For the most part great. They were booked to the max. Very crowded. I guess that says something for the hotel..
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Keith
"fbu trip"
my son and I stayed here while he had a camp in Dallas this day was fine the bathroom was small and the notepads and information in the room were very used the beds were comfortable and clean
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Nice hotel but one major issue"
It was a beautiful hotel with a great staff but it really suckered that you have to pay for parking at a hotel you are already paying a hefty price to stay at.
Other trip May 4, 2015
ahmad
"No Thanks"
The Good: The hotel lobby is beautiful. It's new and clean and welcoming. The Bad: The rooms are dated, the bathrooms way past their prime, and oh yeah, you'll pay a $12 daily parking fee. My choice is to stay away. There are hundreds of hotels in the area better than this one.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Walter
Clean, nice rooms and a delicious breakfast
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Adrianne
"Weekend Stay"
The room comfort was very much degraded due to the extremely noisy AC unit. Others in our party (5-couples) experienced the same issue.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Bonnie
"Pet Traveler Outraged"
I've stayed at this hotel a few times now and I choose this hotel because of the location. It is on the same property as the apartment complex of family I was visiting. All was good as usual except for the PET FEE - OUTRAGEOUS!! The fee was almost the same price I paid for the nightly stay. We stay at the Sheraton in Columbus, Ohio with our dogs and have never been charged a pet fee. I feel the pet fee should be refunded after room inspection - kind of like being charged for incidentals. I don't mind paying a non-refundable pet fee at a much lower price. The location is what brings me back. The shower water pressure is less than desirable. The spray of the sink is too powerful.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Nanette
"Awesome Hotel!"
I had a great time at this hotel. The location is awesome and the hotel is super comfortable and the staff is very friendly.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Anniversary getaway"
Front Desk host was very kind and gave us comp parking. We also had free breakfast! Room was nice and big. We had to take a ADA room so the there was no tub, but other than that no complaints.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Reanna
"Engagement"
Great!! I got engaged on this trip!! Thank you for the great service!!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Stacy
"Great Staycation!"
I live in Dallas but wanted to get away for the weekend. Staff is excellent, great location, food was very good. I love the pool area. Clean and plenty of places to sit and relax. Will be going there again soon!
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
lindsay
"nice"
the room was clean, bed was comfortable and breakfast was good
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Kam
"trip to Dallas"
Front desk was very nice and the breakfast was good. Nice stay for the money.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Clean and adequate"
This Hotel is difficult to get to due to traffic pattern and heavy construction on LBJ . Better signage would help. Room was clean and staff friendly .
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Horrible parking"
The room and breakfast was great. The parking ruined the stay. They charge you to park in their lot but they have no parking. If you leave the hotel for any reason you will for sure lose your parking spot and have to park on the street outside of the gates.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Randy
"Parking"
Not enough parking spaces. No parking after midnight.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
L. L.
"Dallas"
Everything was nice, quick check in, self park is 10 dollars a day, no complaints, clean room, comfy bed.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
david
"Hotel near Galleria mall in Dallas"
Elevators took forever. Terrible staff service in breakfast area. I did not feel I was staying at a Sheraton. I will never go back to this property. Room needs urgente renovation.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Duke
"Not too bad for 130$ a night"
When I first checked in, they told me I had to pay $6 for parking if I planned to stay overnight; where else would I park? The $6 included internet so I didn't mind. I just wish they would advertise that so I was aware before I booked, just seems kind of sneaky. I got up to my room and it was nice and big. The king size bed was not as comfortable as I hoped but for the price I dealt with it. When I woke up I went to breakfast which was outstanding! By far, the continental breakfast beat all the other hotels I've stayed at. The hotel is less than 2 minutes from the galleria mall.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"I expected more from the Sheraton."
Overall atmosphere was not relaxing. Felt like a festival out of control. The main elevators had one down and the other two were unreliable. guests were directed to the service elevator. All had major lines of people waiting. I had a dog w/ me so even more inconvenient. Breakfast was easy and very nice. Room was nice. I had a blinking light on my phone for a "message". I called on two different days and was assured that I didn't have a message and that they would reset. No doubt that phone is still blinking away.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Former Dallasit
Awesome hotel, great location!
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great for business"
The hotel is located right next to the freeway allowing for easy access anywhere in the area. It's very close to the Galleria mall. The room was spacious and comfortable and very clean. The breakfast downstairs was surprisingly good and they even had soy milk for coffee upon request. The staff was very accommodating and service oriented. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Ania
"Holla!"
The air conditioner got super hot, then super cold. It repeated this all night long.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"A 10 out of 10."
The stay was excellent, and peaceful. The room was nice and room service was great. Would highly recommend it. Can't wait to stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Good stay And location is so close to evrything
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Two week road trip"
two week road trip, best breakfast of the whole trip
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Sandra
"staff was friendly and accommodating"
Family weekend,we enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
shanniss
"Bellman please!"
Need more luggage carts or bellmen. It took me 6 trips to my car at check out. Room was older but clean
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Cynthia L
"Average overall"
The hotel lobby is very nice and modern. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable, but the walls were thin. We could hear everything going on in the hallway, could hear doors being slammed by room service up and down the halls all afternoon/evening. Additionally, the service at the bar was poor. They have a drink menu with specialty cocktails and their ingredients listed under each drink. One of the ingredients was "fresh lime juice." The bartender told me "we don't make fresh lime juice here. I mean, I guess I could squeeze some limes for you, but that would take a while." If they aren't going to provide the items on the menu, they should take the items off.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Very nice and quite. Will definitely go back.
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Angelique
Friendly staff, loved the pillows and comforter, as well as the breakfast served.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
cv
"Sheraton near Galleria Mall"
Great hotel and location . Very comfortable and the staff is very accommodating . Good fitness center. Misses: need to provide free coffee in the morning in the lobby !
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
casual traveler
"Dirty rooms and not what I reserved online"
I reserved and paid for 2 rooms online, when we got to the hotel the rooms we were given were both dirty. Unmade beds, robes strewn about and trash in the waste receptacles. Our reservations were for rooms with 2 full beds, after being given the dirty rooms we were then given 1 room with 2 full beds and 1 room with 1 queen bed. Not what I paid for. The front desk then charged my credit card for "incidentals", please remember I paid online with my credit card prior to arriving at the hotel.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Old hotel"
Quick trip for work, the hotel was ok but its old, like very old
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"How not to handle a hotel crises"
Things happen - but it's how you handle those things that happen. Power had been out for 3 hours when I checked in at 5 p.m. I was told it was expected to be back on at 6 p.m. It was dark and cold throughout the hotel. A back up generator fed the service elevator guests were escorted to in the dark to their rooms by an agent with a flash light since keys could not be made. The door was opened, I walk in, the door closed and I was left in a dark cold room unable to see anything. I turned around returned downstairs to wait for power. The lobby and bar were filling with similar guests. The bar would only take cash although they took my credit card at check in. They wanted $16 for a sub par glass of wine while we waited in a dark cold lobby. The 2 bartenders were less then friendly and capable. At 7 p.m. the power returned. The front desk had not delivered the toothpaste and shaving cream ordered at check in. Tried taking a shower to warm up but of course the water was freezing. Towels like stiff sandpaper. Called front desk for earlier items. Non uniformed housekeeper shows up with wrong items and doesn't speak English. Wake up call never happens, bill under door not delivered. I'm running out of characters and I'm sure you get the point. These guys need someone to come in and train simple customer service and put some money into guest supplies etc. Over priced all the way around - too many better options available. Avoid this place.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Frequent Dallas
"Anniversary!"
Came for our 1 year anniversary, and we had a great stay. The beds were very comfortable. Still wishing he didn't have to go back to reality
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Kayleigh
"not as good as expected for a Shareton."
It´s a Shareton and sometimes branding drives you itself. After my check-in I was surprised by a hotel staff fixing something in the room. So I went downstairs and waited for about 15 min until it was ready. Also the bed was not a kingsized as requested upon check-in and was making irritating noises. Finally, I tried ordering some wine at 11:05pm and they said the bar was closed by 11pm giving me no other option. I am not used to this kind of service. Overall the experience was not good this time.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Silvia
"Dallas Shopping getaway"
Nice people, clean updated room & good breakfast NOTE: Name is Bryan not . . . . Brtan
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Brtan
"Assf"
Tv service was very unreliable and didn't have plugs for phones beside bed
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Nathan
"very nice stay"
Wasn't made aware of the parking charges but excellent stay and service. Breakfast was wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Sandra
"Director"
Excellent!!!
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
Nice Hotel A little hard to get to with the construction
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"A terrible experience of a vacation at this hotel"
I first of all, when I checked in, they charged me an additional $6 to park my car. At 3:30am the people next to me were very loud. I tried to called the front office using the hotel room phone, but no one answered. I used my cell phone to call the lobby. I told them my issue. 15 minutes later still loud people. I dressed and went to the lobby and advised of my delimma. They stared at me like deer in head lights. I finally said to call the police to help me. I even said I would sign a complaint . The police arrived and made contact. By the time I as able to sleep, I missed the complementary breakfas buffet and sleep late because of the horrible early morning experience. When I checked out, I asked to speak to a manager. A young person said he would check into it and call me back. Never received a call back. Is a customer suppose to have to endure this headache? Will pursue aggressive and time consuming efforts to right this wrong, as if I need this added to my plate of things to do already. Horrible.
barry
"Beautiful hotel"
We had a great experience and would recommend this to any friends or family.