All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here301 N Water St, Wilmington, NC, 28401, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Nice place...but loud next door..."
We were woken up at 3 am by fighting next door....this keep on till 5 am...informed desk that room next was most likely trashed due to the fighting...
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Hotel should be Motel 6 and not a Hilton!"
Parking too expensive. Could not use luggage carts. Cheaper to make reservation with third party than directly with the hotel. Not customer friendly. Glass drinking glasses were dirty.
"Nice view"
A very nice location in Wilmington. The river view from the hotel is amazing. Great hotel
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Staff and hotel is amazing. We went to Wilmington for a weekend get away for my sons 5th birthday. Staff wa sooo nice to him and hotel has everything you need for a weekend away.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Curt
"Paid to park."
After our weekend getaway, it was clear that Hilton is primarily concerned with quantity over quality. The lobby was nice, we didn't eat at the steakhouse because there were too many better options downtown. I was disappointed when I found that we had to pay to park. That's ridiculous, we've already paid to stay at the hotel. The room was even more disappointing. It took half an hour to find the remote when we got in our room to catch the news while getting ready for a night out. It was tucked away under the bed for some odd reason. The walls were boring, and the ceiling was bland, the room was dim and the "street view" as advertised wasn't a street view at all. Our view was of the lower roof and some generators and other air conditioning equipment. Unfortunately we forgot our toothpaste and lucky for us there was none in the room. I just miss back in the day where customer satisfaction was some sort of priority for many businesses but the Hilton Riverview reassured me that that is a thing of the past.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
"Poor customer service"
We arrived at the hotel at our check-in time of 3pm. The woman at the front desk said that our reserved river view room was not yet available. After walking out of the lobby, I decided to go back to make sure she had a way to contact me when the room was ready. I gave her my phone number and waited for 2 hours (5pm) without any phone call. At that point I went back to the lobby to see what was going on and she said "oh, sorry, yeah we were busy" (while the lobby is now empty). I did not mind the wait, but they should have called when the room was ready instead of waiting for me to come back.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Sara
"Disappointing"
This property could be terrific but it fell short in all respects.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"close to reason for stay"
got in late did not have time to really form much opinion but it served our purpose...only negative was it was a nonsmoking room that smelled like previous guest had been smoking
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Mel Flora
"Great river view but older"
Can't beat location, pool and view were great but older decor and small room.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The parking was expensive, however they took off the charges after I stated that our stay was okay. One of the elevators was broken which made it difficult to get to our room on top floor. The vending area was only on one side, making for a very long walk. 1st time staying T Hilton, but I will probably try again sometime. I Just expected more.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Awesome"
Very friendly staff! Clean and updated. The king room was small but perfect for what we needed. Beds were comfy and pillows too. Only stayed 1 night for a wedding. Pool looked quaint and clean. There is a Ruth's Chris in the hotel, which is pretty cool too. Parking 9$ a day self parking, and was easy to park. Right next to the boardwalk area which is awesome during the day and evening.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Helen
"Great Location on the river. Walk to everything."
Hotel staff was nice and friendly. The room was nice, but nothing fancy. The bed was very comfortable. We stayed for four nights. There was only one bath towel in the room, so I had to round up more, which apparently meant, don't bother cleaning?? One morning we woke up with no power. No lights, tv, curling your hair, etc. They offered a voucher for free breakfast, but you sort of felt like a second hand citizen as they explained that you could only have the buffet and not order off the menu. Later that evening we came back to the room to find it was about 85 degrees. Power was on, but the air conditioning didn't work, housekeeping did not leave us ANY toilet paper, and back to one towel. When we went to call the front desk, the phone wasn't working. The solution after about an hour in the lobby was to switch to the other side of the building where they had working air conditioning. A lot of inconvenience for things you take for granted when you pay to stay somewhere. Good news (or not), another breakfast voucher. Not so good the second time around. I'm vegetarian and they decided to switch it up and put meat in the potatoes. Sad for me. Eggs Benedict for my husband, but with sausage gravy instead of hollandaise. Odd. The worst would have been the green mold on my toast. Breakfast fail. I believe it may have just been a series of unfortunate incidents and I might be willing to give them another try although I'm not sure, I wasn't offered another stay, so maybe not.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
T
My stay here was alright considering the rude valets and the bathtub continuously stopping up. When we pulled up front no one asked us (both of us are females) if we wanted help with our bags. They actually ran off. Same thing happened when we were leaving. Would I stay here again? - Hmm, perhaps if it is less than $150//night. However, if it's your first time in Wilmington, and you would like a more "upscale" hotel and would be willing to pay the price for convenience to the downtown area then this would be a good choice. This is as good as it gets unless you plan on staying at one of the local B&Bs. I've never tried a B&B - little too intimate for me especially when you don't know the person.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Perfect spot"
Needs an update, but still, by far, my favorite place to stay in Wilmington. It's very clean, the beds are comfortable, the staff is great, and you just cannot beat the River Walk location--right in the midst of everything. Make sure you ask for a river view room.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Paige
"Disappointing"
Bad parking situation, little help from staff. Upcharge for roll away. Room cramped. No maid service our first day there. Generally a disappointing stay. Room did provide good review and the location was convenient to the historic district.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Be prepared to pay for parking, 9 dollars/day for self parking and 12 for valet parking. The room was very clean and comfortable, which we expected for the price. However there was no refrigerator and we were told they were an additional 10 dollars per day and were available upon request. We heard other guests complaining on the elevators about additional fees. The overall location by the river is nice and it is in walking distance to Front Street where there are a lot of people out at night.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Convenient to downtown and riverwalk."
The biggest problem was the parking. You charge $9.00 a night to park and when you get back to the hotel in the evening, there are no spaces to park. Because of that I would not stay at the Hilton Wilmington Riverside again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Jeanne Mills
"Close to the USS N. Carolina"
Nice stay, nice staff, close to USS N. Carolina. Front desk was very informative about the area, gave list of local restaurants. Room service was nice and it was good food.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Kaye
"This is a condo, not a hotel"
I ended up not staying here because it is a condo, not a hotel, and one had to go down 2 blocks to the Hilton to "check in." I was very unhappy that hotels.com did not explain this.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"BEST RIVER FRONT"
HAD A VERY NICE STAY, ENJOYED IT. GREAT NIGHT LIFE, FOOD, SAFE WALKING. LOTS OF BOATS TO WATCH FROM YOUR WINDOW.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
RICH
We had a very nice short stay to check out Wilmington's historic town
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Boiler Broke"
We spent one night in this hotel. Did not arrive till after 6 pm. The next morning the boiler wasn't working and we could not shower, brush our teeth or go to the bathroom before checking out. We were very dissapointed and should not have to pay a full not for basic services that we could not even use.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in beautiful city"
The only negative to our stay is that because it was a slow time at the hotel the people working at the hotel store and restaurant were away from stations for extended periods of time. We had to wait for the cashier to show up in order to pay for things we were buying, or to purchase coffee.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Romm Comfort"
Overall I didn't enjoy my stay. I love staying at the Hilton because of the quality. But I wasn't very impressed with this one at all. The overall hotel was beautiful. The staff was very friendly and professional. The valet service was excellent. But the rooms were not very nice at all. It was tiny. And having spend over $500 for two nights I would expect to have at least a microwave and a minifridge. Room comfort is the most important thing in a hotel and this particular Hilton didn't have it. I stay in Wilmington regularly but I will not be staying at the Hilton again.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
bshea
Comfortable stay. Nice Restaurants. Close to Downtown Wilmington.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Not bad"
The hotel is ok the location on the river is close to many restaurants and shop. One thing i can not stand in any hotel is when they leave the room service leftovers food and trays on the floor in the halls overnight !!No excuse for this, it ruins the stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, but you have to pay for parking."
It was just a night, so there is not much to say. We ate dinner within walking distance and then walked to different shops downtown. There are also historical places to see within walking distances.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Just a short break in Wilmington"
We spent just two nights at the hotel and it was great. The hotel is in the most perfect position on the boardwalk so everything is close by. Our room was comfortable and clean, the staff were exceptionally helpful. We hope to return!
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
valerie
"Boat Trip"
We had a group of 19 that came by water from Myrtle Beach. We were able to park our boats right next to the hotel and walk inside. The location was perfect for anything we wanted to do. We will come back soon.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Phil Hanna
"Less than average"
Stay at the riverside Hilton for the convenience of being on the waterfront, but don't expect the rooms to amaze you. The hotel is very old, and it shows. Ceilings are really low, showers are tiny, rooms are small. There was a lot of noise anytime someone ran water (outside of our room). Amenities are nice but also pricey. I would recommend the best western or the new courtyard Marriott. Better price for the same convenience.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Wilmington NC trip"
Staff was excellent quality of the room was very good the only reason I won't rate it excellent is because the toilet clogged easily but the staff came right away and unclogged it. As far as location proximity to events was excellent
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Billie
Nice hotel. Very comfortable. Nice staff. Hall carpets and colors could use some updating
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"great place"
Awesome experience
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Christopher
"Hilton river view"
Bed was hard. Breakfast ticket was not picked up off door for the next early morning B'fast request. Only thing good was the location.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Really needs an update"
This hotel is overpriced for the quality of the hotel. The Hilton can charge this much because it's pretty much the only name brand hotel downtown...but it really needs to be renovated. This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel and I become a little less pleased every time I stay. The rooms are never completely clean...my sheets were dirty this time. I will not stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Cat
"I'll stay again"
it was very awesome for price
2 night business trip May 19, 2014
keke
"NO Customer Service"
The location is good and for the age and coastal climate the hotel is in pretty good shape. However, there is NO customer service. I had several problems mostly dealing with lack of interest or attitude from staff. On 5 different occasions over 3 days I asked to speak with the GM. He was never available and I was told one time that "he is really too busy to deal with guests". There lack of customer service is obviously a top down problem.
3 night trip May 11, 2014
"Average"
We only stayed one night because we had a family function at the hotel. We had a room with two queen beds which was a decent size and overlooked the river. There was no refrigerator in the room and we were told no rooms had them. They said we could get one wheeled in if they were available. The first time we tried there were none available but we asked again later that night and they found one.
Other trip May 18, 2014
MOST HOSPITABLE and ACCOMMODATING STAFF ALL AROUND!!! EXCELLENT-Highly recommend it
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"I would stay there again"
Wonderful staff, free internet, rooms are a bit outdated but otherwise a good choice. I would stay there again
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"Hilton River side"
Room had a smell, had to pay 9.00 per night since extra to park our car in the hotel parking lot didn't like that much already paid for our room you would think that would include parking.we have ben staying at the Hilton since late 90s, it will be our last time.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Mark davies
Staff was very helpful and professional. Rooms were clean. The location of the hotel was the best part. Close walking distance to downtown. Never had to move the car :)
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Best hotel in Wilmington"
Stayed there many times. Clean rooms. Bay view is actually nice. About 15 mins from beach
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
BJ
"Not worth the price"
The staff is very nice. The outside looks fantastic but the inside and especially the rooms are cheap looking. I can stay at quality inn for less than half the price and it is nicer. The city view was the ugly top of the valet parking. And a parking garage.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"Overpriced small rooms"
Check in and help was excellent. Although the room was clean, the room and the bathroom were very small and somewhat outdated.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
gary
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel is really nice. I would have like a lil nicer room for the price. You're paying more for the location or the view that the actual room. Overall great hotel. Awesome experience.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
Jeffrey
"Very nice"
Easy to book at last minute
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Ann
"Nice location on the river and nice staff"
Great location - good proximity to the river walk and the town. Room was clean.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Clean, beautiful views of the river"
Hotel was clean. Rooms although small were well appointed. Staff was great!
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
ltg44
Nice hotel, great stay. Only issue I had was finding parking I believe this was due to people there for the bar downstairs. However, they do offer valet service.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014