All hotels in Iselin, New Jersey, United States of America
120 Wood Ave S, Iselin, NJ, 08830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Spot"
Very convenient to the Metro Park train station to easily get to NYC!
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
James Helm
I stayed in this hotel since I had a meeting there. The bed was not comfortable at all. I was not impressed with any of the dinning rooms. I ate at two different places and they were both equally disappointing. I ate at the steak house. When I walked in there was no one to seat us. The person at the bar told me to sit wherever I wanted. Most of the tables had not been cleared off. That should have been my first clue to leave. They were understaffed. My husband loved his food, me my food was undercooked. Since it took so long I did not send my steak back. unfortunately I will stay here again, but I will not eat here.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"The stay was amazing!"
The room was beautiful and clean. The bed was comfy cozy and clean as well. Can't wait to go back!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Very nice hotel. Very clean."
Although my room was nice, it didn't meet my needs. I have M S and I requested a room that was handicapped friendly.....walker accessable and bars in the shower and near the toilet. I was given a regular room that my walker/rollator couldn't fit through, and I could not take a shower. I was extremely disapointed. I feel if you didn't have the kind of facilities I requested, I should have been informed.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Consuello
"There was no fridge in the room"
The room should have a fridge in there
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
The staff wasn't too friendly. They gave us a room that had a handicap accessible bathroom which they didn't make us aware of at check in. The toilet had handles to the seat which was a little annoying. Overall the hotel was nice and clean.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Jaz
"Beautiful hotel, quick check-in @ out"
The buffet is the best in food and presentation, your close to shopping and the metro train.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
CS
"Needs renovation"
I thought it way over-priced. The fixtures were old and run down. Looks like it hasn't been renovated since the 1980s. The scratched-up doors were so thin, that I could hear everything going on in each room as I walked down the hall. I recently stayed at a Comfort Inn in Avenel with rooms much nicer and half the price. On top of that, breakfast was part of the deal. Hilton doesn't offer breakfast as part of the price.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Luxurious and Pristine, but NOISY"
All was fine as far as amenities, cleanliness, and service go. I was here for a conference which was held at the hotel, so did not consider other options. Price was quite reasonable for the level of elegance, except that breakfast was not included and cost about $14 at the on-site restaurant. (Not an issue for me since bkfst was included with my conference, but if it weren't for that, I would have thought twice about the value I was getting.) My only complaint was about noise: LOUD music from the bar pervaded the lobby on my arrival (a Halloween party?). I looked forward to my 9th floor room, only to find revelers upstairs as well. LOUD partying in the room next door until 3:30am, when I called the front desk and they sent up a security rep. After two security visits to the room, the party broke up and all was quiet. I appreciated the prompt attention to the problem. I did not appreciate the paper thin walls and poor sound-proofing. Plumbing from next room also seemed loud.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Loud bar.."
Everything was great except for the noise from the bar (I was on the 10th floor, too) and the lack of convenient parking for hotel guests. I was with someone who has a bad knee and when the bar was full parking was REALLY far for her.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Terry
"Adequate"
This is a hotel in an industrial complex, we attended an event held here. Everything was fine, but not the kind of place I would normally stay at. The staff was very helpful and very accommodating. I even dealt with the banquet staff briefly and they were wonderful. If you need to attend an event in the area it is perfect, if your vacationing in the area I would stay away. There is nothing to do within walking distance. But the Big Mall is close enough to drive to.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
George G
"the check list"
everything was close by to whatever i needed.
2 night romance trip Sep 15, 2013
brian
"NJ"
Hotel was busy that weekend. Alot of noise. Very large hotel with alot of rooms. Restaurants on site but hours are not conveniently for late night activities.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Chelly
"Very Satisfied"
An enjoyable stay. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"35th Wedding Anniversary Party"
Short but sweet....
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Gilovych
good value-hotel old, needs update but clean.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Beautiful hotel, but halls and elevators are hot!"
Beautiful hotel, but halls and elevators are hot! They need to air condition those areas as well. I'd recommend this hotel only to those who don't mind hot elevators and hallways.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
IT was wonderful..the staff was friendly,only problem I had was getting an exra sheet..but over all it was great thx ......Arvin from Orlando
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
I travel alot for work and I stay out of town by the month- not daily, so I really wish this place was about 20-30$ cheaper a night, that said, the place is a great spot to relax and avoid the 3-4 hours of traffic of south turnpike after 3pm- comfortable room, very clean (worth the extra few bucks considering how clean it was)
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Jayce
"Beautiful Lobby / Nice Room"
The reasons I gave only 4 for condition of room is, there were signs of old water damage and shabby patching in a couple of areas of the bathroom. Also, the bath/shower had extremely outdated faux/plastic marble.Otherwise, all was good, excellent service, gorgeous lobby. Great eateries on-site.I would stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2013
RDavis
"Older hotel"
Swimming pool is awful and bathtub was dirty.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Marcus
"Stay was comfortable."
Stay was comfortable, a little pricy for the location, but it was a long-weekend, did not expect much different.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
A near perfect stay.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Consistently Satisfied"
Hilton Woodbridge was the first place I stayed for my first time in New Jersey. Been a favorite ever since. Great and friendly service.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2013
Manuel
Overall the hotel is great...location is a bit off but the hotel and the staff makes up for it!
Family trip May 17, 2013
Ankita
"Very disappointed"
The lobby area was pleasant looking but needed some TLC. The wood work was dirty and chipped. Check in staff was fine but the breakfast restaurant staff needed supervision. They set up tables for the nine of us and walked away and didn't tell us to sit. Four of the cloth napkins were frayed and worn around the edges and the pool towels were the same except they were also thread worn so you could see thru them. The pool attendant sat 90% of the time with his back to the pool. It seems to be a very poorly run hotel and I will not return.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"Near train station"
Overall, it was okay for what it was. However, the housekeeping staff is very loud, and not too concerned about how they affect guests.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
"Typical Exec Park Accommodations"
It was ok, very impersonal though. I didn't know Hilton Honor points are not offered if booked through Hotels.com. Staff did not make any effort to be friendly. Also, the breakfast food service was terrible.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2013
Bev
"Stayed for business...not much else"
Great place to stay for business, but nothing nearby for entertainment.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013
Sharon K.
"Avoid this prehistoric and wretched hotel!"
the furniture was very outdated, miscommunication with staff and guest hotel was doing emergency evacuations all morning before check out which was annoying, elevators stopped working minutes before checkout. vending machines, elevator and ice machine all located near by door though it was easily accessible it also generated enormous aoints of noise
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
HarlemNY
very good
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"hotel"
Me and my girlfriend recently stayed at your hotel. The room size was prefect the bed was amazing the services was very kind the hotel was one of the best hotels i have stayed at i look forward to getting another room in the further
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
Dylan
"Pleasant staff"
Pleasant staff, variety of amenities, facility could stand a refresh
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
FJD
"Convenient Business Hotel"
Our Project Team have used this hotel for the last two months as a "home base". The staff is great, the food at the hotel is good - making it easy with late work nights, and the location has been perfect (easy to access from the airport, right off the parkway/close to Turnpike for quick access to various offices). The team works between offices in NYC and two exits south of the Parkway's Driscoll Bridge, and this is the best reasonably priced full-service hotel in the area. We have been very happy overall - total of 12 people - 75+ nights stays; definitely willing to go back.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2013
Tracy
"Nice place...."
A very nice hotel. Rooms are a little dated but very clean and comfy. I like the location...right off the parkway and close to malls, etc.
Business trip Jan 29, 2013
Derron
"COMFORT #1"
The stay was wonderful, the beds were so comfortable, I have a really bad back and no matter where we stay, its usually hard and uncomfortable. But the Hilton had nice beds, really comfty. The indoor pool was nice in the middle of winter, the food was good and all and all it was a nice stay
1 night trip Jan 17, 2013
Jane
"terrific experience for the family"
my only issue was ,tub drained slowly
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
rjb15
"Uninformed"
Room was nice. A little outdated. Peeling wallpaper but overall nice. Check in was quick. I think the front desk should be a little more informative of the ongoings of the hotel. There were 3 restaurants, cafe, Italian and Steak. We choose steak... Closed. Too late to make other arrangements. Didn't know they had a gym/pool/steam room.. found out on the internet. Had a lounge with live entertainment, again, was not notified. Overall nice stay. Room Service expensive. Public areas well maintained. Rate was good.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2012
100% clean room. firm mattrerss with clean sheets and comforter. perfect location to get away to all the major highroads and close to ny too. i had a pleasant stay. after staying with so many other hotels, i prefert to say with hilton for quality and best price. checking in and out was a breeze. and i have no complaints
2 night trip Dec 27, 2012
I had booked on-line for another hotel, but due to Hurricane Sandy, I had to relocate to this one, which I also booked on-line. When I got to my room, I thought I had booked a king room and immediately, the hotel staff changed my accommodations. Melissa from the front desk gave us excellent directions to the Prudentual Center and back. My boyfriend and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service and the hotel was decorated beautifully for Christmas by the staff. Wonderful stay, I would stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2012
Jill R.
"Excellent Hotel"
Everything was great. Loved the facilities and staff.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
"One night, great comfort."
Very friendly front desk. I have to write more to get this review posted.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Very nice accommodations. Staff was pleasant. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Nice pool and Gym.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Very good"
The Hotel is very good, but the front desk had an employee that let the phone ring until it stopped ringing. I experienced this myself when I tried to call in to warn them of a late check-in. The staff person needed to answer the phone and put the person on hold. Instead he just let the caller give up. Very weird actually. The room wallpaper needed replacing in the room due to stains, as well as the bathroom wallpaper due to wear. Other than these two items it was very good. The food was very good at breakfast time.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"bad experience in that hotel"
I had bad experience about this hotel. 1) It was mid night (1 am) already, but the bar/night club on the ground floor still plays loud music! 2) when I checked in, the guy in the front desk ignored me when I said I have reserved the room and told him my last name.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
"OK for an overnite, but needs updating"
People were great. Common ammenities on First floor are good. Restaurants, bar, pool & exercise room with good equip. My room was in dire need of a makeover. Mostly clean, but closet and bathroom doors are hollowcore luan plywood, cheapo light fixtures, outdated tub surround, peeling wallpaper, rubber coated mattress that squeeks when you rollover and those nasty window A/C units that bump and grind loudly kicking on and off all night. Not what I expect from Hilton. This location gets a lot of use. Would not stay here for pleasure...
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2012
Pinch52
"Only 1 problem"
The only problem I had was that there was no help offered with luggage,
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Somewhat disappointed about no heated pool but understandable. Good location for the needs of our stay.
3 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Stayed when family came into town and had a great time. Nice pool/hot tub.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Draw your own conclusion."
I like this hotel but check your bank account if you use a debit card and self check out. I ordered one movie for 12.99. I checked out via phone with the front desk the next morning. When I checked my bank account to see if the charge for the movie had come through and the final bill to my bank account, I noticed a charge for the movie (or what I assumed to be the movie with taxes $13.90), then a credit for the movie $13.90, then a larger charge on my account $36.00. I called my bank to dispute it. Again, really nice hotel. I enjoyed my stay, but having to check my account for billing issues left me thinking I would think twice before going again or skipping the convenience of self check out to avoid my account being charged improperly. Oh by the way dont go to Bogart's Lounge (a restaurant in the hotel) on a slow day, the waitress walks right by you like you dont exist. (Slow on a Friday evening...smh). After 15 minutes of watching the one waitress walk around this practically empty restaurant we walked across the foyer and ate at the Le Cafe Metro where there was more than enough people to serve and they did it with style, a smile and a plate full of food I could not finish.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012