All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
10330 Natural Bridge Rd, St. Louis, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"More training needed........."
Hotel was very nice however the supporting amenities left something to be desired. Bar ran out of Tangueray Gin after two drinks . There were three of us drinking that gin. At dinner in your restaurant they ran out of the Pinot Noir we were drinking. Dinner plates were just about yanked from the table but everything else was left. Were never asked if we would like anything further such as dessert or coffee but rather presented the bill. Very friendly but poor service. Wait staff needs some training.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Fix the parking"
Parking is a huge issue with me and this hotel. Parking in back and no rear access makes for a long walk with all your bags.huge pain.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Jason, We appreciate your feedback regarding parking and we can understand how frustrating that must have been. We apologize for this inconvenience but hope the rest of your stay was enjoyable.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
overall experience was great. Room was very quiet, even though very close to a major highway and airport. Close to downtown, and easy to get to rest of city. Did have some issues finding a place to park, and was disappointed that there was no microwave or mini fridge (everywhere else I've stayed before had both), especially for the room price
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll be able to stay with us again soon!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Dawn
"V good"
V good and pleasant experience. I liked it very much thanks.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your 5-star review!
Other trip May 31, 2015
priyang
"STL wedding"
Nice hotel and service but expensive as everything extra including breakfast and parking costs extra. Convenient right off the interstate and they do allow pets with an additional non-refundable fee.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Comfortable but Noisey"
Overall, I enjoyed my stay. I do have one complaint. The fact that I had to paid for parking was not made known to me until I was checking into the hotel. This information should've been revealed before I made my decision to stay at the Hilton. Also, I could hear the people in the next room and people talking in the hallway.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
"A great spur of the moment place to relax at"
I had the queen suite. Would book here again when I another trip. Got exactly what expected for The Hilton.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review!
2 night trip May 23, 2015
"St. Louis visit"
It was a wonderful stay, but you have to pay for everything! We couldn't even get a cup of coffee! Everything else was wonderful!
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Linda.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Very secure older hotel."
The price could not be beat ! We would not hesitate to stay here in the future.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your kind words! We hope you'll be able to visit again soon!
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Nice, quiet and central."
I had a very pleasant stay. Would stay here again.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review! Looking forward to your next visit!
Other trip May 24, 2015
Leeta
"review"
Pros: Easy access, nice size room, wonderful bed! Cons: Slippery bathtub, $10/night parking, $14.95/night internet.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Jeff. We appreciate your feedback!
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Comfy and clean, but loud"
The room was clean and the bed VERY comfortable. However, the adjoining door to the next room, as well as the front door were not soundproof AT ALL. I could hear every word of my neighbor's phone conversation, as well as the TV. Standing outside my parents' hotel room down the hall, I could hear them through the front door as well.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Jennie! We appreciate your feedback on the room and bed as well as your comments about the noise. We do hope you'll be able to join us again soon
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
Jennie
"Great Stay."
It was great stay highly recommended.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Luis!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Luis
"Hilton at the airport"
Was pretty nice except the pillows went very good and common areas were not the cleanest
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and value this opportunity to make our guests' experience that much better in the future.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"It was great!"
They gave us free breakfast vouchers and the stay was incredible! The service at breakfast was not stellar, but I won't complain too much since it was free!!
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear your stay was incredible! Hope you'll be able to visit us again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Monica
"It was good enough"
It's an airport location. But many conveniences are nearby, within a few miles. Hotel staff very friendly. I never heard a single airplane, very quiet. Elevators are a little confusing, until you get familiar, there are elevators for different parts of the hotel. Temperature regulation in my room was fair. Water was good and hot in the shower and sink! It is a tired property that has made some efforts to keep a fresh face.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review!
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"comfortability"
The room was clean and staff was friendly, but the air conditioning was not cool.
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
Edward
"St. Louis Hilton, Lambert Airport"
The room was outdated and needs work. Plaster buckling on One side of the wall. AC/ Heat loud and not working properly! Not worth the price. Good thing it's close to the Airport and would be great if my room was renovated!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Victor
"Last Minute Hotel Stay"
This Hilton is in the perfect location if you are coming or going from the airport. The lobby is pretty grand. The lounge is very inviting. When not occupied by screaming children, the indoor pool can be nice. Our room was fairly nice. It had a small sofa. I enjoy not having to sit on the bed or hard chairs. It didn't have a mini-fridge. There was a big chunk of stone missing from our sink which made the bathroom look very shabby. I've stayed at this hotel quite a few times. It is very nice but room prices fluctuate considerably. I had to make last minute travel plans because of a death in the family and the room rate was very steep. You also have to keep in mind that you will get charged another $10 to self-park your car in their lot. While I am usually happy with the hotel, I wasn't very satisfied with the value this time around.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Great airport service"
Close to airport, very prompt 24 hr airport shuttle.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Keith! We are happy you were able to use our shuttle!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Keith
"It was a good stay just need little improvements"
The stay was very nice clean environment nice staff. Only problem was having to pay for parking and the key to access the parking lot didn't work so we had buzz the office every time we want to park
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Overnight staying"
I haven't stayed in this hotel for while since last time. I was surprised to see the whole new different lobby and friendly stuff. The room is not big but serves the purposes very well, and it's also renovated to morden interior. However, the bathroom is small and shower head pressure is a bit too low. For just a overnight stay it is alright. With a reasonable booked price, I will definitely book it again.
Other trip May 10, 2015
truly
"Disappointing"
The floor around the bed was soaked from water. There was a large bulge in the bedroom wall from a water leak in bathroom. I asked the front desk if they wanted to notify maintenance and they said no because maintenance would be getting off soon. I was offered a free breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Charlotte
"Got a deal and it was a nice place to stay"
The building and decor was a bit outdated but the staff more than made up for it. Every staff member I came across was outstanding and went out of their way to be helpful! I would definitely stay there again
Other trip May 7, 2015
Travis
"St. Louis Hilton"
Desk staff was friendly and helpful. Room service was extremely prompt. My room was really nice and the bed was really comfortable.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Kellie! We appreciate the kind words and hope you'll be able to stay with us again soon!
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
Kellie
"Very nice hotel. I would recommend this hotel."
Staff was very nice, friendly, and helpful. They exceeded my expectations. The hotel was very clean. I would stay again.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Oneefa
"Surprising throwback to the glamour days of hotels"
We only stayed overnight to be close to the airport to catch an early morning flight. The hotel was big and impressive. It had a nice restaurant which isn't something you see too much anymore. We didn't need to eat, but I liked the idea of room service and a nice place to eat. Loved the decor - sort of a modern twist to Art Deco and "Mad Men". Again a little different from the usual. The overall feel was very glamorous which was nice and surprising. Lots of flight crew stay here so that says something about the hotel as well.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"OK, but on the pricey side"
The Hilton at St Louis airport was adequate, but too expensive for what is offered (a room with a King-size bed and sofa seat, $167/night including free parking). For example, our room was on the 7th floor of Tower 1 and the nearest ice machine was in Tower 2 (we were told), or you could get ice from the restaurant's kitchen. There was no refrigerator and no microwave in the room. And, there was no radio. The room did have a flat screen TV, but its signal was periodically interrupted (every 3 minutes or so), which garbled the audio and there was no "menu station" listing the channels available. Also, the bathroom had no exhaust fan. The bathroom floor was slightly "sticky" and one could see mop markings on the floor. None of those issues were particularly inconvenient, but I would have expected more for $167 per night. Given my experience with the hotel, I think a rate of no more than $120 per night more appropriate.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Kenneth
"I'd stay here again!"
Beautiful hotel. Cleanest rooms I've seen in a while. Just don't go to the Golden Pancake down the street.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Jonathan!
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Jonathan
"STL Hilton Hotel Airport"
Upon first arrival I had to spend the night in a room that I did not reserve. However, the hotel staff did accommodate me by upgrading my room the next day and offered a $10 voucher to use at the restaurant/bar located downstairs.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Jarees
"Great Room and Price!"
Very nice hotel, the room was very roomy and comfortable.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Rebecca
"Hilton airport"
Very friendly hotel. Nice location . Great price.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Teresa
"No A/C"
Staff was super friendly! At this price point some discount should be given to breakfast. Most places offer a free breakfast. The A/c unit did not work in Room 642 and we could not sleep for two days because it was soooo hot in the room
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Koby
"Nothing special"
Definitely nothing special. Room was small and cramped. It was clean and had a nice comfortable bed. My main complaint was that I assumed it had free parking for guests who are traveling. I was mistaken, the hotel charged $10/day. If I had known that, I would have definitely stayed elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Darin
"Satisfied customer"
The hotel staff including the people who checked me in where extremely nice. The room was clean.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Vincent!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Vincent
"Don't stay in the West Eing"
The first room smelled and made me nauseous, the second room was cold and the thermostat was not working. The third room was perfect and the hotel staff was great. I guess you can call me Goldilocks.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
JG
"Hollywood Agent stays in St. Louis Airport Hilton"
My client was very impressed with everything about her room. One thing that wasn't up to par, was the wake up call...she wanted a 7am and never received her wake call.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice business-trip hotel, convenient to airport"
I stayed overnight at the hotel for a work trip. The hotel was pleasant enough. I had an early morning flight so being across the street from the airport made for convenience. I ate breakfast in the morning at the buffet and that was quite good. While the hotel is not exactly the Four Seasons, the hotel was nice and I would definitely stay here again. I'm a Starwood member (and a loyal customer) and the fact that they don't have any hotels right near swung my decision to stay here.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"It was a room."
When I arrived, the front desk tried to give me a downgraded room, saying that they were booked solid, and asked if I would like to upgrade to the room that I had reserved and paid for. After a "short discussion", I was told that they found a room matching the one that I had reserved. The room that I recieved had a stale, musty odor when entered, that seemed to disappear after being in the room for a few minutes. I didn't ask to be moved, as it was more annoying than any type of health issue. For a upscale hotel, I wouldn't give any part of my experience high marks, but it was a room, and I slept just fine.
We love to stay here. It was our second year staying here and we had a great time and the place is super clean and staff is super nice and helpful.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you've enjoyed your stay here, not only once, but twice! Looking forward to having you stay with us again!
"Room cleanliness/condition was mediocre"
Quick overnight stay to catch a 6:00 am flight. Transportation to airport was timely and efficient
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
M Kevin
"Stay at hotel"
Sheets hadnt been changed ! Had spots on the sheets
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good for business/meetings (not much else)"
Great facilities, with indoor pool and fitness center. Nice rooms, very friendly and professional staff. Numerous rooms and meeting halls open for meetings/conferences, but less appropriate for the more casual traveler. I travelled for personal reasons and chose it for the indoor pool and proximity to the airport, but I felt like this was not the hotel for me for any other reason - the food, including breakfast, is overpriced, and there is an automatic charge for parking even if you do not use it. I needed to do some laundry during my stay and was directed to a laundromat the blocks away. I felt like the price of the room was just that - the price of the room, and I still had to pay for anything else.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Quick Getaway!"
Enjoyable! Easy check in and check out!
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Sherell!
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Sherell
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay at the St. Louis Airport Hilton Hotel. The room was clean and quiet and I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Hilton - St Louis Airport"
Did not provide the room confirmed by Experian, and since the hotel was fully booked, could not/would not change it. My sense was that since I was an Experian customer, I was a second class customer even though I am a Hilton Honors member. I feel that I paid for a better room than I had.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel. Thin walls."
Cons: Extremely loud guests next door, constant door slamming. Ordered extra pillows for my bad back and never got them. Pros: Great looking hotel on the inside, allowed late checkout.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Nicholas
"Great Place to Stay"
Very nice place to stay. Reasonable room rates and professional service from all the staff we had contact with. It was very convenient to the Airport along with free parking and a free Hotel Shuttle.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"bad bed for the first time EVER at this hotel"
double bed that sank in the middle. dining options very limited
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Patty
"It was cool"
Well the hotel staff and hotel was very nice the only problem was in the light in the bathroom was dead bugs in the light fixture
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015