All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
10330 Natural Bridge Rd, St. Louis, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Hilton airport"
Very friendly hotel. Nice location . Great price.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Teresa
"No A/C"
Staff was super friendly! At this price point some discount should be given to breakfast. Most places offer a free breakfast. The A/c unit did not work in Room 642 and we could not sleep for two days because it was soooo hot in the room
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Koby
"Nothing special"
Definitely nothing special. Room was small and cramped. It was clean and had a nice comfortable bed. My main complaint was that I assumed it had free parking for guests who are traveling. I was mistaken, the hotel charged $10/day. If I had known that, I would have definitely stayed elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Darin
"Satisfied customer"
The hotel staff including the people who checked me in where extremely nice. The room was clean.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Vincent!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Vincent
"Don't stay in the West Eing"
The first room smelled and made me nauseous, the second room was cold and the thermostat was not working. The third room was perfect and the hotel staff was great. I guess you can call me Goldilocks.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
JG
"Hollywood Agent stays in St. Louis Airport Hilton"
My client was very impressed with everything about her room. One thing that wasn't up to par, was the wake up call...she wanted a 7am and never received her wake call.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice business-trip hotel, convenient to airport"
I stayed overnight at the hotel for a work trip. The hotel was pleasant enough. I had an early morning flight so being across the street from the airport made for convenience. I ate breakfast in the morning at the buffet and that was quite good. While the hotel is not exactly the Four Seasons, the hotel was nice and I would definitely stay here again. I'm a Starwood member (and a loyal customer) and the fact that they don't have any hotels right near swung my decision to stay here.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"It was a room."
When I arrived, the front desk tried to give me a downgraded room, saying that they were booked solid, and asked if I would like to upgrade to the room that I had reserved and paid for. After a "short discussion", I was told that they found a room matching the one that I had reserved. The room that I recieved had a stale, musty odor when entered, that seemed to disappear after being in the room for a few minutes. I didn't ask to be moved, as it was more annoying than any type of health issue. For a upscale hotel, I wouldn't give any part of my experience high marks, but it was a room, and I slept just fine.
We love to stay here. It was our second year staying here and we had a great time and the place is super clean and staff is super nice and helpful.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you've enjoyed your stay here, not only once, but twice! Looking forward to having you stay with us again!
"Room cleanliness/condition was mediocre"
Quick overnight stay to catch a 6:00 am flight. Transportation to airport was timely and efficient
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
M Kevin
"Stay at hotel"
Sheets hadnt been changed ! Had spots on the sheets
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good for business/meetings (not much else)"
Great facilities, with indoor pool and fitness center. Nice rooms, very friendly and professional staff. Numerous rooms and meeting halls open for meetings/conferences, but less appropriate for the more casual traveler. I travelled for personal reasons and chose it for the indoor pool and proximity to the airport, but I felt like this was not the hotel for me for any other reason - the food, including breakfast, is overpriced, and there is an automatic charge for parking even if you do not use it. I needed to do some laundry during my stay and was directed to a laundromat the blocks away. I felt like the price of the room was just that - the price of the room, and I still had to pay for anything else.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Quick Getaway!"
Enjoyable! Easy check in and check out!
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Thank you for your review Sherell!
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Sherell
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay at the St. Louis Airport Hilton Hotel. The room was clean and quiet and I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Hilton - St Louis Airport"
Did not provide the room confirmed by Experian, and since the hotel was fully booked, could not/would not change it. My sense was that since I was an Experian customer, I was a second class customer even though I am a Hilton Honors member. I feel that I paid for a better room than I had.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel. Thin walls."
Cons: Extremely loud guests next door, constant door slamming. Ordered extra pillows for my bad back and never got them. Pros: Great looking hotel on the inside, allowed late checkout.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Nicholas
"Great Place to Stay"
Very nice place to stay. Reasonable room rates and professional service from all the staff we had contact with. It was very convenient to the Airport along with free parking and a free Hotel Shuttle.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"bad bed for the first time EVER at this hotel"
double bed that sank in the middle. dining options very limited
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Patty
"It was cool"
Well the hotel staff and hotel was very nice the only problem was in the light in the bathroom was dead bugs in the light fixture
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Tiny"
Very nice. People nice. Bathroom tiny. Bed small.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"St. Louis Airport Hilton"
After a week of horrendous travel this was a crown jewel moment to make up for the previous discomfort. Upon arrival we were greeted by two staff members who quickly found our reservation and got us settled in. They even gave us a meal voucher after hearing about the week we had gone through! Staff in the restaurant were great and the meal came out exactly as ordered (even with some special requests); very clean hotel with comfortable beds. The only downside of the entire place was the pool. We were hoping for something a little nicer (little bigger maybe) but it's a good pool with a deep end to separate the adults and kids a bit.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
It was nice
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Ashley
We enjoyed the stay. The room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Hilton Name, False Feel"
The pool is located in an atrium type area that was cold due to the outside temps. The pool itself was too cold to swim in. The room or hotel doesn't offer a microwave or fridge in the room of this type. It made it very hard to store extra things for a family. The shower showed obvious water damage in the ceiling of the shower. You would think with the Hilton name they would want the look of everything being repaired to a high standard. The neighborhood is a very busy commercial area and the parking lot filled quickly. There were no attendants manning the gates to make the parking experience more of a smooth transaction. The entire hotel, the halls and lobby were consistently cold and uncomfortable to use the lounge without bundling up.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
HEATHER
"Helpful staff"
On our return trip to simply pick up our auto at midnight on a Saturday of a holiday weekend, we found it inoperative. Even though the hotel was booked, they found a room and discounted our fee since we were trapped at the hotel until a auto service provider could come the next day to assist us. The front desk was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Ralls
"Good hotel"
Everything was great! Only let down was the parking they have a guest lot it was full when we arrived had to park in a non-secure area
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Hilton hotel is the best place to stay!!!"
Wonderful!!!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
nokeysh
"Mediocre at Best"
Heat was not working well in my room. It never went above 65 degrees. Maintenance did come up and check and stated he could turn the boiler up. The room never did get warmed up. Thankfully there was an additional blanket in the closet that I used.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Caryn
"Not that Bad, Not that great..."
I can say that one positive about this hotel is every employee I interacted with was friendly and helpful, the downside is that this is a Hilton that looks like some of the furnishings may have been updated but other things such as paint chipping off walls, dirty carpets, etc are in desperate need of repair. I actually stayed here coming and going from the airport and the first night I stayed in an executive suite which wasn't that great, just ho-hum for what I paid, the other night was in a standard room and the room was great, very attractive and clean, interesting.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Jacqulyn
"I'll be back!!!!!"
Just one night, but I LOVED the sweet girl at the front desk and the server in the bar. Totally nice people, very friendly and so helpful!!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
This hotel is nice and right across the street from the airport.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Dominique
"Excellent Ratings"
I would give each category marks toward Excellent. The Hotel staff was well trained, extremely friendly and helpful, I have experienced none better all around from check in to dining. Great job St. Louis Airport Hilton.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
RK
"nice towels"
First room I got was too warm (75 degrees). I called the front desk and they gladly gave me a different room and issued a key which was delivered to my room. It was a warm day in january. A hotel worker said to not try to turn on the a/c because only heat works this time of year and will consequentially cause the room to become warmer. The hotel worker helped move my things. I requested a refrigerator for the room and one was promptly delivered to the room and installed by the hotel worker. I had no other problems and I think very highly of the friendly service. The bar has a pork belly appetiser that is amazing.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear Michael, Thank you again for staying with us and for providing feedback on your stay. I'm sorry to hear that you had some issues with the temperature of your first room. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention immdiately so we could make it right for you. We hope to see you again soon! At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Watch out for hidden fees"
The price given to me by Hotels.com didn't match with Hilton hotel. The Hilton added on fees and taxes. The Hilton charges $10 to park. That is a bad thing.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear valued guest, I'm sorry to hear that you were unaware of the taxes and parking fees at our property. I can assure you that we are very upfront with this on all of our advertising materials. Charging for parking is pretty standard for Airport Hotels as many guests fly in and prefer not to have parking included in the rate. Other guests appreciate the option to leave their car while they travel and pay less than parking at the airport. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Stayed to catch a early flight. Free shuttle was great and helpful. Stayed a week ago and just noted the Hilton took $50 from my account. We didn't add anything to cost to our room. Will stay somewhere else if added costs occur for no reason. Was happy till noted charge a week later
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
linda
"New Year's Eve"
Towels had stains on them. Hallway was loud all night but it was New Years and people were partying ..... Not a wonderful stay but the staff was pleasant...
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear valued guest, I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was not wonderful. We are looking into what might have happened with the towels in your room, and why our security team was unable to address the noise on your floor. Thank you for providing this feedback so that we can continue to share with our team members and improve. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Worried traveller"
great last minute trip to St. Louis for a concert on New Years Eve. We were worried that hotel prices would be so high that we would have to travel back two in a half hours back home on New Years. Service and everyone involved were absolutely wonderful
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear Tiffany, We are so happy to hear that our price, and service were exactly what you needed/expected to help you enjoy a fun New Year's Eve evening out. Thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you again this year. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Tiffany
"No free breakfast and 10.00 parking"
Why would a guest have to pay fir parking at your hotel. What would you suggest we do with our car? Even the 2 star hotels offer breakfast
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear valued guest, I'm sorry to hear that you were disatisfied that some of our amenities are not included in the rate. We do not include parking in our standard rate plans because many of our guests fly in and have no need for parking. Because we are so close to the aiport we do have to gate our parking lot to prevent others from using it, and to ensure we have spots for those that do need them. This practice allows those that do not need parking to not be charged by including it in the rate. We do offer packages that include breakfast and parking, depending on your needs. I hope you will look into those as an option in the future. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good Stay Just need some work on Customer Satisfac"
The service at check in was slow but friendly. The heat in my room was not working properly I had to call front desk four different times and every time maintenance came up the heat only worked temporarily. I feel they should have offered me a different room after my second call. After the fourth time I gave up I was tired and didnt want to move. Corners and edges of room and bathroom could have been cleaner.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear Serena, I'm saddned to hear of the issues you had with your stay with us. I will try to dig a little deeper into this to see what happened. It is our standard to offer a room move after a second issue with the room. I can't imagine why that didn't happen unless we were completely sold out. We also keep heaters on hand for guest requests just in case. I'm so sorry you weren't offered one. I will share your feedback with our Front Desk, Engineering, and Housekeeping teams to help us continue to improve our service. You were most generous to still give us five stars dispite these issues! My hope is that you will give us a second chance to show you the service that many before and after you have raved about. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Serena
"Parking should be free!"
I didn't like having to pay for parking!
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear valued guest, I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with all aspects of your stay with us. The parking is not included in all of our rates as many of our guests fly in and appreciate that we can provide them with a lower rate because they do not need a parking space. We do however offer packages that include parking and breakfast that you might be interested in the next time you are in St. Louis. We hope you will give us another try, and take advantage of the package that best suits your needs. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"No free parking and noisy."
The noise from the planes was just too loud at all hours of the night, and you have to pay $10 for parking.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear Elizabeth, I apologize that the noise from the airport was "too loud". I must say that I haven't heard that yet, which is surprising considering we are an Airport Hotel. We typically only notice when one of the military jets takes off or lands. Perhaps they were running some extra drills the night you were here. None the less we appreciate you providing feedback, and perhaps on your next visit you can request a room away from the airport. I'm sure that will help. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
elizabeth
"Service good but you pay for parking"
The service was great but you have to pay for parking and of you use a debit card they charge you $50.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"like home"
the hilton was very comfortable.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear Antoine, Thank you for such a huge compliment. "Like Home". Those two words speak volumes in the hospitality industry and pretty much nail what we are trying to accomplish for each and every one of our guests. A place with excellent service that's just as if not more comfortable than home. We hope you get a chance to visit us again soon! At your service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
2 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Antoine
"Hilton"
The room offers no amenities such as refrigerator or microwave. The ice machine was not working on our floor, the hotel was doing construction which made our access to our room somewhat difficult.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I'm so sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than perfect. While we may or may not have had any available during your recent stay with us, we do have suites equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. Next time you could also request a refrigerator to be delivered to your room. We have a snack shop located right next to the front desk with a microwave as well. We are very close to completing our little construction project, which is to replace part of the ceiling on our main level. We've received lots of compliments on the parts that have been completed so far, and can't wait to see the finished product. Oh, and the ice machine has been repaired also, but should that happen again, our staff would be more than happy to deliver a full ice bucket right to your room. Please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your honest feedback. That's what makes us better! At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great value for price"
Inside much nicer than the outside appears. Great business travel room. Hotel banquet food much better than most. Most of all great value for the price.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. We love feedback, especially the good stuff of course, and appreciate the fact that you recognize good food when you taste it. We love our business travelers and do our best to make sure your time away from home is as enjoyable as possible. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Close to airport"
This hotel was located close to the airport with shuttle service. Dinner in the bar was good and service was excellent.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and feedback. We are happy to see that our location, good food, and excellent service made your stay enjoyable. At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Convenient"
We had an early morning flight and needed to get some sleep the night before. This hotel worked well, was comfortable and the staff was very accommodating. Additionally, this hotel was close to places to dine the night before. The price was affordable.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear Helen, we believe our property is perfectly suited for this very purpose. Our location and well appointed rooms, including beds that many guests comment are "the most comfortable bed I've ever slepped in", help to get your business or leisure trip off to a great start. Thank you for your nice comments and for visiting us. We hope to see you again very soon! At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Helen
"Very nice for the price"
Nice hotel and wonderful customer service.
Response by Hilton St. Louis Airport
Dear Michelle, thank you so much for the positive feedback. Our staff is known for its friendliness and excellent customer service. It's what makes a good hotel great, and we are so glad you felt the love when you were here. Come back and feel it again very soon! At Your Service Dwight Luna Director of Rooms
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Michele
"Excellent Hotel , convenient to the airport & DT"
All my ratings are excellent. I am not sure what the two colors represent in the ratings above. The hotel was clean, comfortable and convenient. I was there only overnight, but it met all my needs for the evening.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Retired Provost
"Easy access to the Airport and Expressways"
It was OK, comfortable and easy access to the airport and expressways. The staff was excellent
Other trip Nov 3, 2014